It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ITS NOT FUEL !!

where are you all gettin this crazy idea from?!

fuel doesnt stay in the sky for hour and hours and hours!!!!!

and its not a contrail!... a contrail is formed from the heat from the jet engine, and only leaves a trail for a few SECONDS... not HOURS!!

and im sorry for saying some people are defending the government... but thats how it seems like to me.

not only is our government corrupt, but the supression of knowledge is worldwide.

money is one problem we have all around the world, because it seperates us. we should share everything. we should watch out for each other as human beings.
because we are all one, and we create this reality, and we can turn this world all around if we stop thinking like this.
whats happening now is inhumane. this is not human what is happening to the world. all the death everywhere, extinction of animals worldwide, destruction of our own world of paradise.

heres something i want to share with you:

"Just look at us, this world is backwards and everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the media destroys information, and religion destroys spirituality."

i know something big is coming up soon, a big change in the way our society will live in. it will be unlike anytime we've been in probably since Atlantis.
We are coming into a new golden age. but it will be a war on truth. or generally the Apocalypse which is literally: the lifting of the veil.

in my theory i believe there will only be two sides, and it will be spirituality vs technology. and the technology will seem to be the best thing on earth, and will be a huge temptation for the majority. "they" who i believe ARE reptilian, are aware of the new shift coming, and we are supposed to transform. this physical world will begin to become less and less dense for the spiritual people, and many will leave to the next higher frequency while the fooled will be tricked to believe that this is all that exists, which is all that is physical, which is not true.

thts just my thought on what is in the next decade. but i didnt even add the horrible crap we will endure before we have total dictatorship in this country.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Then please explain how these contrails from B-17s got so long in only a few seconds.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
your right im going to ignore pzoe and iglis
and the way they respond

Oh no, the man who can't spell a five-letter name is ignoring me..
Woe is I!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Also, Cyrax?
You don't need to know someone to disapprove their capacity for a conspiracy.
I mean, if so, wouldn't you have to 'know' all these pilots and whatever else that spray 'chemtrails' to know they're true?

Gah.. Short-Bus theorism..

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

They dont have to be in ot it, they just need to be gullible enough to not think for themselves and buy the official line. Like yourself.

You're right, you should ignore me, that way you can live in your little fantasy world spouting delusional crap everywhere when in reality you know nothing of jets or weather.

Why is it that when people try and debunk this issue they always insult the people they are talking too. This shows your imature level of thinking, and your inabilty to have an intelligent debate. I feel like I am in a grade school playground.

You often speak like your friends,
And buddy,
I have alot of UK-guys down in Iraq waiting for me. ;]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

did you even read my post ????

it isnt just "weird individuals" as you call them who are talking about chemtrails.

i happen to be a research doctor of over 40 years ......in..... oh thats right the aviation industry......obviously i must be dilusional if i believe it along with several of my colleagues who also work as senior lecturers in this field.

Dr. S D Mckay
U.K

Selfless ....please get in touch with me as i think you would like to hear about our research into this issue.
thanks
[edit on 8-10-2006 by snoopyuk]

My god! A research-doctor! (wtf) Of over fourty years! (You still can't spell.) -- In the aviation industry! How coincidental! Oh, and your 'colleagues!' well, my 500,000 colleagues beat yours! And they're all P.H.D certified with private jets so they're better!

I feel better.
Mildly.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Can at least one of the "experts" answer one simple question? Why are the jets, at least three, flying overhead, back and forth in Independence Mo for hours leaving dual exhaust trails in thier wake?

What legitimate thing are they doing?

While I have not seen the actual event you describe (perhaps you could take a picture or a video of what you claim to have seen?), it sounds like what you are describing is a KC-135 or a KC-10 on an air refueling track. Such an aircraft loiters over a specific point refueling anything from an F-16 to a C-5. While one bird takes on fuel, others are flying in formation to await their turn. Thus, what you think is a "pattern of spraying" is actually several aircraft flying in formation in a racetrack pattern emitting normal and quite benign "contrails", not "chemtrails".

There are several charts showing such tracks at the link provided.

www.lazygranch.com...

Notice how I supply actual proof of what I discuss?

Give it a try sometime!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Skeptics are just here to create turmoil, this is how that get there fix. I would think if they researched or just looked up and watched they might learn something.

One site as I mentioned in another area here does extensive work collecting specimens and having them tested from these trails. Not only is Aluminum in the trails but they have tested for red blood cells, barium salts (pink/purple clouds) which is rat poison and other wonderful concoctions that are just wonderful to breathe in.

Dr.'s will even admit to the high rise of breathing problems people are having. Animals, plants are suffering. Not only are we being harmed our air, soil and water is being destroyed.

People from all over the Earth are taking pictures of these trails and are discovering UFO's in and around them. The big question is are the UFO's just observing or are they involved?

Many thousands of people in the USA have written to the government/state rep. and very rarely get responses. Some in the TV field know and have commented but what was said was quickly stopped by the censors in the news field.

People need to wake up.

One good site I would suggest is, chemtrail tracking usa

One last thing. What became interesting to chemtrail observers was the fact that after all the e-mails and letters sent from all over the USA the planes spraying would AT TIMES TO TURN ON AND OFF THE TRAILS TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE CONTRAILS. lol. (sorry about the caps wasn't yelling just hit the wrong thingy.)

Please just observe and educate yourself and spread the word. When you are out and you see them being created just stop and look up, usually other people will stop and look to.

Also please notice they also spray in the night.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Then please explain how these contrails from B-17s got so long in only a few seconds.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by eaglewingz]

because they used a different fuel back then. as i stated earlier aviation fuel has changed .

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but this utterly preposterous. There are no such thing as chemtrails. The air is full of random contaminants and pollutants, none of which are deliberately sprayed from aircraft (or UFOs...) in some insane conspiracy.

And yes, I have researched this subject somewhat......it was highly amusing.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis

did you even read my post ????

it isnt just "weird individuals" as you call them who are talking about chemtrails.

i happen to be a research doctor of over 40 years ......in..... oh thats right the aviation industry......obviously i must be dilusional if i believe it along with several of my colleagues who also work as senior lecturers in this field.

Dr. S D Mckay
U.K

Selfless ....please get in touch with me as i think you would like to hear about our research into this issue.
thanks

My god! A research-doctor! (wtf) Of over fourty years! (You still can't spell.) -- In the aviation industry! How coincidental! Oh, and your 'colleagues!' well, my 500,000 colleagues beat yours! And they're all P.H.D certified with private jets so they're better!

I feel better.
Mildly.

I sorry if my misspelling offends you, and no it isn't coincidental I happen to have a interest in this subject as it is very close to my field of work.... oh and by the way myself and my colleagues are all professionals with PHD`s and we work for a very well known British aviation company.

any more stupid child-like comments ?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wasn't going to make a sheer idiot of the poor fellow before he mentioned UFO's. Anyway.

One site as I mentioned in another area here does extensive work collecting specimens and having them tested from these trails. Not only is Aluminum in the trails

Like, the body of an aircraft? That might have been scraped going through a storm, or have been flaking off due to a miscellaneous scratch here or there?

but they have tested for red blood cells, barium salts (pink/purple clouds)

So, potential dyes, as has been pointed out, and.. did you know aicrafts will sometimes dump their toilet contents! Yes. Yes. It appears they tested the remains of a woman's period. I hope. Otherwise some fellow was having terrible gastrointestinal isues.

which is rat poison and other wonderful concoctions that are just wonderful to breathe in.
Red blood cells + Barium salts = Rat poison? No. Even so, I don't hear of peple dying from rat poison very often, if it's that easy to detect.

Dr.'s will even admit to the high rise of breathing problems people are having. Animals, plants are suffering. Not only are we being harmed our air, soil and water is being destroyed.

Ah! Silly me. And I thought it was the pollution, and increasing irritants found in our air due to industry. God. I feel like a twit now.
*Cough*

And still no evidence, other than sheer blithering.
In other news: Iblis

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I really need to learn to fit all of my replies into one box.
i]

I feel better.
Mildly.

I sorry if my misspelling offends you, and no it isn't coincidental I happen to have a interest in this subject as it is very close to my field of work.... oh and by the way myself and my colleagues are all professionals with PHD`s and we work for a very well known British aviation company.

any more stupid child-like comments ?

Apology taken, and as it was given graciously, I'll take it such a way. Thank you.
Oo! But then he gets bitter at the end!
Let's examine why.

One. Giving us yur name proves nothing.
Two. Saying you have 'colleagues' who are 'professionals' in the field means nothing. 'Tis why I said I can have 500,000 of such colleagues, and that they in some way out-do your own as per their importance.
Three. How about you tell us which company? If you're at the top of your class, or they are, we should be able to find them on the website, or request information about your position.

But.. as long as you're a professor or whatever else, can I be the President?
We'll have such a good time!
I love make-believe.

Edit: Still getting a hang of quoting only certain parts..

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Iblis]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's something I find very curious.

I follow most "chemtrail" threads and invariably a group of NEW members join for a team debunking session. Usually with vitriol and snotty comments that really add nothing to the discussion and frankly detract from their sometimes valid criticisms. The personal attacks probably don't win many converts either.

Then the debunkers disappear almost never to post on any other thread or to participate in any other ATS projects, chat, etc. It seems to be a very targeted response, almost scripted and one dimensional. Anyone else find that odd?

To the topic at hand; Chem/Contrails can never be stopped because this seemingly physical phenomenon isn't what it seems. At least that's what I think and have no concrete proof; just a gut feeling.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from a recent interview at Project Camelot. This small portion pertains to chemtrails.
============ ========= ======
Do you know anything about chemtrails? OK. Chemtrails were developed by Edward Teller and are basically the seeding of thousands of tons of microparticles of aluminum on the upper atmosphere to try to increase the albedo of the planet, the reflectivity of the planet, because of global warming........

projectcamelot.org...

edited for correct link

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thank you, Whaaa, for not attempting to prescribe to this brand of lunacy and blithering your mouth off.
About refraining from personal attacks or exaggerated ideas of what is happening.
But simply stating is was your gut.
It gives you a-lot more credit than people who run their mouths and try to prove something without evidence, always claiming they have it.

Including myself, out of everyone on this topic, you've probably made the most mature statement. ;]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wonder how you got to know the name Iblis did the arabs call you that it suits you.
btw(iblis is devil in arabic)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Iblis you contribute nothing to ATS, i gave you a chance by thinking you were just a skeptic but now i see that all you do is insult others and comment on their spelling errors.

You are a troll it's as simple as that.

Welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Amen selfless , everybody who wants to really have a brainstorm just block iblis.
and to iblis if we are delusional whats it to you? maybe we like mental retardation/psychosis/childishness but we don't.
WHY does it concern you ??

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It suits me? Do tell. How so? Can you come up with something other than grade-school insults? Not that it really made sense. Of course, grade-school things rarely do.

And, I do hope you were telling other people about my name. After all, if you're assuming a man randomyl put down five letters, capitalized, without a slight clue as to what they meant, you are an utter twit.

Originally posted by selfless
Iblis you contribute nothing to ATS, i gave you a chance by thinking you were just a skeptic but now i see that all you do is insult others and comment on their spelling errors.

You are a troll it's as simple as that.

Welcome to my ignore list.

..I don't need a chance from you.
I don't know who you are.
I don't care.
And as for your ignore list?
Couldn't care less.

Now, if you're done bitching, how about actually doing something to combat any arguments I, or anyone else has made?
For people issuing complaints on how I insult, it's -all- you do. At least I incorporate arguments into what I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join