It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Give up? MAN it's not about winning a debate.........

Our health is at stake here...... i don't care about a stupid debate.

You're right, it's not about winning a debate. It's about proving Chemtrails wrong, and although it wasn't intended to be a debate, that's what it has become. (well atleast with SOME people, not really me)

People debate because, well, did you even read my post? People debate because they don't lies being spread about things they know very well, and they hate a big deal over a natural phenomina.

Our health is at stake here......

This is a discussion forum, if someone dosn't agree they will obviously voice there opinions.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When I saw chemtrails being sprayed under a full moon at night, in my area where we have nearly zero jet traffic something different is going on. It almost seems the only logical thing would be that we are being, or the planet is being prepared for something insideous.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
the more debunkers the more i know something is up

but yes we all know that chemtrails are part of the plan to keep there falling power structure from collapsing

plus there is giant disinfo campaign with them, coupled with stooges HERE some are just disbeliever/skeptics others are disinfo stooges yup right here on a forum with TONS OF TRAFFIC and the ability to influence mass thought or at least tens of thousand of people

this is a spiritual war and the chemtrails are designed to curb the ASCENSION process by challenging our immunde and endocrine systems take lots of vit c and crushed garlic

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i think anyone who debunks chemtrails are not opening their eyes.I think what we need is everyone to grab camcorders and tirelessly film all
activity related to chemtrails,we already have a huge collection on the net showing obviously similar patterns being produced all across north america,all we have to do is look up and see whats going on in the skies in our own back yards.i have been doing this now for approx. 6 months when i first became aware of what was happening in our skies.i had never as a child seen these types of things before.i have seen massive sky shadows created by chemtrails,where the suns rays cannot penetrate their mass and a huge shadow is formed in the sky where the chemtrail blocks the path of light, i have seen planes flying in pairs spreading huge, fat, plumes off substance that linger and spread across perfectly blue skies,turning them into a thick shield of shifting and spreading haze,only to settle in the valley bottom by the end of the day.all this i have filmed in my own back yard,and i live in canada,i will post my videos soon.....mark.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ralph, some of us have been seeing all that for decades.

The difference is, as you admit, you only started looking a year ago. No wonder you never saw it before

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi, I live in Billings Montana and they spray all the time here, I thought
about filming it but there is alot out there already. Im former military so
I know how shady the machine can be, but one thought accured to
me, what if they were searching for something in the air that you can't
see with the human eye or infra red like alien craft or life form.
I have never heard of anybody suggest this. I am new to all this, but sometimes a fresh perspective on a subject is what's needed. It seems
everybody has come to the conclusion that the machine is spaying us
to try and control us or make us sick or fix the ozone but what if?
what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join