It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
People that attempt to debunk chemtrails have just never seen the operation take place. I would never have believed it being an aviation buff unless I witnessed it first hand. I live in an area with very little jet traffic, when you do hear a jet going overhead it grabs your attention everytime because it is so rare. I spent most of my life in an area with heavy jet traffic, so I know the difference.

We havnt had chemtrail activity for quite sometime lately (or so I thought) until the night before yesterday, just before the moon was completely full. The night before the full moon (it looked full, just the calender said it wasnt quite) the night was very bright. I went outside to gaze upon Selene, and my mood went from good to bad right away. The sky was a mess with chemtrails that downright glowed under the moonlight. It was the most unatural looking sky I had ever seen.

At one time I thought the Government was doing it to deflect the sunlight and lower the UV coming through heating the earth. This was being done at night though, in an area with very, very little jet traffic. The sky had hundereds of chemtrails, it was frightning to say the least.

Something bad is happening, and I dont know what it is...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
First, as a member of the USAF, there is no way to modify our existing fighters, or recon aircraft to spray a mixture of anything worthwhile at high-altitudes, especially complex molecules or compounds.

What do you do in the USAF, besides pick up cigarette butts? You plagerized most of you post from
this website, did you not?

From outside source

Often during airshows, colored smoke trails can be seen. These trails are generated by colour dye in a cartridge at the exhaust of the engine.

Fertilizers and pesticides are sprayed over large fields from low flying aircraft. In the Vietnam War, the defoliant Agent Orange was sprayed in order to remove the leaves from the trees.

In the War on Drugs, as part of Plan Colombia, the United States has been spraying the herbicide Roundup and Roundup Ultra over Colombian coca fields.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ah, efficiency! Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for the future. :]

--As for the post above me, when you can stop being a paranoid child and ask an actual, adult question about my occupation I may answer it.

And, yes, I took information from a site that was all-ready referenced above, since I don't many of you, if any, will go through the entire list.

Silly me, shall I put 'Wikipedia!' next to the post next-time, so that people know I spent time reading through things?

And true-to-form, an 'fan' of the avionics world knows more about it than a pilot.
How.. entertaining.

Edit: Your link failed. I'm assuming you meant Wikipedia, as that's the only place I'd copied from.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Iblis]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Silly me, shall I put 'Wikipedia!' next to the post next-time, so that people know I spent time reading through things?

You should read this, Iblis.

It's sort of a big deal here, as it should be.

Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

Terms & Conditions

[edit on 2006/10/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I could easily believe that our own government is poisoning us. But logic and reasoning dictate to me that it's highly unlikely.
There are too many explainations of why it won't work and not enough facts about why it could work.
My 2 cents,,,,,

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And true-to-form, an 'fan' of the avionics world knows more about it than a pilot.
How.. entertaining.

Wow you are a pilot! I will lower my lowly head and shut up!

I come from a long line of pilots my friend, what kind of pilot are you? Are you single engine rated, twin, jet, helicoptor? I have so many pilots in my family, that three of my cousins died with feet on the rudder pedals. It doesnt mean you know anything about chemtrails.

I learned about chemtrails not from the Internet or anyone else. I am an avid aviation enthusiast and am always looking to the sky for interesting aircraft, been doing it since I can remember. I have seen every type of contrail, in every weather situation that they are able to form. One summer in July of 1999 I was working as a car-salesman on a car lot that is on a high hill with a wonderful vista of the sky. I was feeling really good that day for I had made quite a bit of money selling cars. I parked a car, got out and looked up into the sky. I will never forget the feeling. The sky at the western horizon was filled with the strangest looking (contrails) I thought to myself what the ****! I had NEVER seen anything like it. They were not in normal jet traffic positions and were right next to each other. They were so thick, so opaque, and so un-natural, I looked for at least five to ten minutes trying to figure out what was going on. My mood instantly went from elation to a feeling of dread.

It took a few years before I had seen articles about chemtrails. When I saw some real chemtrail pictures I had instant recall to that day, I have been trying to figure out this crazy thing ever since.

You have no idea who you are talking to.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

How.. entertaining.

Wow you are a pilot! I will lower my lowly head and shut up!

I come from a long line of pilots my friend, what kind of pilot are you? Are you single engine rated, twin, jet, helicoptor? I have so many pilots in my family, that three of my cousins died with feet on the rudder pedals. It doesnt mean you know anything about chemtrails.

I learned about chemtrails not from the Internet or anyone else. I am an avid aviation enthusiast and am always looking to the sky for interesting aircraft, been doing it since I can remember. I have seen every type of contrail, in every weather situation that they are able to form. One summer in July of 1999 I was working as a car-salesman on a car lot that is on a high hill with a wonderful vista of the sky. I was feeling really good that day for I had made quite a bit of money selling cars. I parked a car, got out and looked up into the sky. I will never forget the feeling. The sky at the western horizon was filled with the strangest looking (contrails) I thought to myself what the ****! I had NEVER seen anything like it. They were not in normal jet traffic positions and were right next to each other. They were so thick, so opaque, and so un-natural, I looked for at least five to ten minutes trying to figure out what was going on. My mood instantly went from elation to a feeling of dread.

It took a few years before I had seen articles about chemtrails. When I saw some real chemtrail pictures I had instant recall to that day, I have been trying to figure out this crazy thing ever since.

You have no idea who you are talking to.

No, I do not. Though to be fair, neither do I care, nor should I. I don't know you, but officially you are no one of importance in this area, and I doubt you have prestige among any unofficial body, but your own.

Off-topic: I do respect your family members, for the deaths I may guess to attribute to service in the United States Air Force or Navy?

As said, contrail appearance can vary greatly given the temperature, humidity, height dispersed, engine-type, etc.

My own? Ah, good to see someone who can ask beyond what sort of dealie-thing I crusie through the air in.
I fly an F-16, not as glorious and high-tech as I'd like, being a technophile, though it's still military aircraft, serving my country. So forth.
Single General Electric F-101 of course, although the downside is it sometimes stresses our fuel with some of the missions we have to fly over Baghdad. I've pressed my tanks perhaps four times, and it's a bit shaking to be sure. Desert isn't exactly a cushion for crashing pilots, aye'?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

My own? Ah, good to see someone who can ask beyond what sort of dealie-thing I crusie through the air in.
I fly an F-16, not as glorious and high-tech as I'd like, being a technophile, though it's still military aircraft, serving my country. So forth.
Single General Electric F-101 of course, although the downside is it sometimes stresses our fuel with some of the missions we have to fly over Baghdad. I've pressed my tanks perhaps four times, and it's a bit shaking to be sure. Desert isn't exactly a cushion for crashing pilots, aye'?

So you are posting from Iraq? Or from an Airforce base stateside?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ha! Back from Afghanistan actually. [We'd made a tour to Baghdad for reasons I never heard nor could understand. I'd assume they had enough in the air, there, all-ready.]

In Seattle now. Anyone ever been to Capitol Hill there? Interesting place.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When did you do this tour? How many hours were you in flight and how many times did you have to refuel? Whats it like to do in-flight refuel? Tell me about deflection angles in combat. What was your the most harrowing experience being a jet jockey? What aircraft did you train in just before you jumped into an f-16? What model F-16 do you fly?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sorry but something about this statement doesnt sit right. I am calling you out, something I never do. I dont think you ever have been in the cockpit of a Falcon.

No one flying that hot-rod type of aircraft would make that statement. F-16 pilots love that plane because it is so powerful and is such a "dogfighter".

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
heres proof
"The Army kept the biological-warfare tests secret until word of them was leaked to the press in the 1970s. Between 1949 and 1969, when President Nixon ordered the Pentagon’s biological weapons destroyed, open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times, according to the Army’s testimony in 1977 before the Senate’s subcommittee on health. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless, such as the Serratia that was showered on San Francisco. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria."
heres the link for the full story
www.apfn.org...
Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977
Names Chemtrails As
An 'Exotic Weapon'
heres the bill
www.fas.org...
watch this then tell me theres no such thing as chemtrails
www.youtube.com...
you have to see the operation to believe it and no its not normal
as for the thread starter ask 60 minutes to do show on chemtrails

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have a suggestion for all of those members here on ATS who are interested in the further development of discussions and investigations regarding 'chem-trails'.

Revise the name. Any form of jet exhaust falls under chem-trail. Again, if the public wants truth they need to wisen up. If it's chemical, it's chemical. Be specific, creative, and precise. =) Good luck guys.

Infinite love and eternal peace.
manifest what you desire
your desires will manifest

[edit on 7-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why? There is no proof that chemtrails exist, stop making up crappy myths.

Heres an idea, PROVE ME WRONG. Don't just link me to a video, that just indicates you don't even understand Chemtrails.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So, despite it's several decades later..
Under an, debate-ably entirely different administration,
And that now the issue is biological, not chemical,
That is your proof?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Sorry but something about this statement doesnt sit right. I am calling you out, something I never do. I dont think you ever have been in the cockpit of a Falcon.

No one flying that hot-rod type of aircraft would make that statement. F-16 pilots love that plane because it is so powerful and is such a "dogfighter".

I never questioned the planes performance. It's beautiful. I have a facination with, and often romanticize the sky, and my place in it.
My aggrivation is with its fuel consumption, which has been a problem all-ready. One pilot has gone down in a crash due to over-burning his tank, and several others had to make emergency landings.
I imagine if you google the stuff, it'll show.

And, in an attempt to not post three successive bits; Please point out what you wish me to answer, and don't do a bloody interview. It's off-topic, and if you care about it that much, you can simply Private Message me.

One: Most armed-forces that work in either country now are unable to disclose their location, where they were, where they were headed.

Just a reminder. As for my training system, and so forth? That is fine, but please take it to Private Messages.

[Note: I have been questioned before on this site, before I'd lost my bloody password and switched E-Mails. (AOL was terrible. Thank God for Comcast.) And I was wondering; In the day and age where I could look up most-anything non-confidential about my aircraft, what is the point of asking me? If you take it to private messages, and I hope you do if only for the sake of sharing a personal interest, with yourself and family, please keep it to the minimum. Ask what only I could know, so it'll sate you.]

P.S. [Edit]
--Ha! Harrowing experience. Mate, I'm in my twenties. Bombing and training are the limit of what I have done, and the total (realistic) threats to myself or my aircraft have been zilch, aside from the constant threat of my own error-- The cause of most aircraft fatalities lately -- and that of, as said, my controllers who tell me to fly for far longer than my fuel offers. ;]

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Iblis]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
wow.

im shocked how brainwashed alot of you are. for a conspiracy board someone would think you would be against our government instead of with them. whats the point of defending the lies our government put out for you all to believe? you know they control the media .. so why would you believe that chemtrails dont exist? ... oh wait, because its on the NEWS, and they never lie so it MUST be true right!?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

i dont care, but you "so called debunkers" need to do some research and go outside and looking for your own eyes.

i can go outside right now and see how bad the spraying is each day.

i have to suffer from this, every day or at least every other day i see another jet flying by and spraying the sky.

you can tell its not clouds!! its not even a cirrus cloud, its like a smokey white fog, that floats in the sky.... it looks awful.

i cant believe people dont notice the sky ever.

heres some pics i took from my house.

^notice the nasty haze chemtrails form to after many hours...

does that look natural?

does it look healthy?... why are they spraying it?????

its being SPRAYED ON US... it not heat from the jet becuase of temperatures... becuase i can see the fogfloating around... it doesnt go away.

it comes down to us, and is effecting our health.

i dont get sick, but i noticed the days the spray the most, more people feel sick.

it could be have multiple puposes.... but im not sure what they are.

all i know is that people need to be more aware that this is going on, and we need answers. if this is legal, than tell us what is the purpose for it. and if someone says its for global dimming they are full of crap. cuz if that was the reason, then why do they spray more at night?

i have theories of what maybe some reasons why they are spraying... but that im unsure of. I am sure that this is as real as it gets. those who dont know... go outside and look. most likely you'll see something.... if you dont see a straight trail in the air, you at least see the nasty fog lingering in the sky.

^ perfect example of the "fog".

its terrible.

all these pics were taken in my neighborhood btw.

[edit on 123131p://131012 by divine chronic]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Talk about your "haze" and "smokey white fog"

(I'm really sorry, the irony was too delish to pass up)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

im shocked how brainwashed alot of you are. for a conspiracy board someone would think you would be against our government instead of with them. whats the point of defending the lies our government put out for you all to believe? you know they control the media .. so why would you believe that chemtrails dont exist? ... oh wait, because its on the NEWS, and they never lie so it MUST be true right!?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

This website isn't anti-government, it's a discussion forum about conspiracies. I beleive chemtrails don't exist because theres no proof AT ALL that they exist.

i dont care, but you "so called debunkers" need to do some research and go outside and looking for your own eyes.

Well why don't you look with your own eyes. Go to a airport and watch them load chemicals into them. Notice something? There isn't any except fuel.

Why would jets waste space loading them up with crappy chemicals when they need to conserve fuel. The whole idea of buying the A380 is to conserve fuel and have a more efficiant design. Why would an airline allow there jets to be filled up with garbage? Do you think the tens of thousands of employsees at Boeing could help cover up such a secret?

Oh and for the record, Contrails aren't generated by hot air. Aviation fuel such as petrol/gasoline (piston engines) or paraffin/kerosene (jet engines) consists primarily of hydrocarbons. When the fuel is burned, the carbon combines with oxygen to form carbon dioxide; the hydrogen also combines with oxygen to form water, which emerges as steam in the exhaust.

For every gallon of fuel burned, approximately one gallon of water is produced, in addition to the water already present as humidity in the air used to burn the fuel. At high altitudes this steam emerges into a cold environment, (as altitude increases, the atmospheric temperature drops) which lowers the temperature of the steam until it condenses into tiny water droplets and/or desublimates into ice; clouds.

I would of thought someone who helps conspiracies about Contrails would of known how they are formed.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
wow.

Brainwashed? So, you automatically assume we are not only wrong, but are being controlled. Nice.
Also, as stated, conspiracy is not anti-government.
And you follow this up immediately by saying our government lies. Which, although true, given they rarely keep a sorry straight, somehow I doubt you're talking about, 'I did not sleep with that woman.'
And no, I don't know they control the media. Considering most media outlets are liberal, especially here in Washington.
And, FYI: Yes. The news, above all other outlets of information, is the most truthful and informative. I somehow don't see Katie Couric in cohoots with the Bush Administration. Entertaining as it is.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

I do. Nice forecast today. Saw him jets fly over-head, along with old WWII items for a reason I can't recall. Probably a fair or something about to occur.

i can go outside right now and see how bad the spraying is each day.

There is no spraying. You delusional nut. Showing us a bunch of pictures of contrails, some dissapated, some not, isn't proof. It's.. short-bus theorism.

i have to suffer from this, every day or at least every other day i see another jet flying by and spraying the sky.

I have to suffer about your inability to use English grammar, but I don't bitch.

you can tell its not clouds!! its not even a cirrus cloud, its like a smokey white fog, that floats in the sky.... it looks awful.

Of course it's not a ****ing cloud. We've established its a contrail. No one said they were clouds.

i cant believe people dont notice the sky ever.

Ah, yes. You, the male(?) with grammar deficiency notices something billions of other people on this planet don't. Special lad!

its being SPRAYED ON US... it not heat from the jet becuase of temperatures... becuase i can see the fogfloating around... it doesnt go away.

Contrails aren't heat. Learn about your theories before blithering about 'em.

it comes down to us, and is effecting our health.

Please see the many reasons I posted how they are incapable of reaching us. And, do tell how you know these are purely health-related? Not mind-control, or more 'Biological testing'?

i dont get sick, but i noticed the days the spray the most, more people feel sick.

Yeah. I can't even reply to the sheer retardation of this.

it could be have multiple puposes.... but im not sure what they are.

You all-ready said it was health-related. FYI.

Everytime I see another Chemtrail thread, I thank god PistonZoR is here.

In other news, I'm a twit who can't get quotes to work.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Iblis]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Iblis]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join