It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Obviously most of us here on ATS knows that we are being sprayed by chemtrails right?

I don't want to go outside and breath what appears to be unnatural and unhealthy.
I just got back from outside and it was a huge mess of chemtrails out there it even turned grey black... it was like poison in the sky..

I was watching a bunch of planes releasing this on my planet and i felt sick to my stomach. So i started this thread to get as many ideas as possible on how to stop it or inform more people about it.

I didn't start this thread for people who thinks there is no chemtrails to come on here and tell me there is no chemtrails, there are many threads about chemtrails on ats already and im not gonna start a case on proving the existence of chemtrails please use the search option and go post there if it's for proving anything.

Ok here's how it work,

Everyone who is interested please post your ideas on how to stop chemtrails and your ideas on how to inform as many people as possible.

Let the brainstorm begin.

This is not a flame zone and it's not a debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok ill start.

What if we start a chainletter of some sort and give all the information about chemtrails and send it to as many people as possible with all the hard data and photo's to raise awareness of this atrocity.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
is this thread proper for world events?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Obviously most of us here on ATS knows that we are being sprayed by chemtrails right?

I keep hearing this, but I don't have any proof, nor has anyone presented any here of which I am aware.

With all the sensors out there in the public and private sectors that someone would have empirical evidence of such, if it were true.

Someone leaks classified information to the media on a regular basis. Why not this?

[edit on 2006/10/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't know where your thread should be maybe check with a mod. Where are the debunkers? shopping? normally they are on threads like this instantly.

Your suggestions have merit but most people will not readily see what Chemtrails are. Give you an example: I told a person I know that has been into conspiracy theories for years about chemtrails. At first the person blew me off but then a year later they decided that not only chemtrails were real but that they were going to teach me about them because all of a sudden I didn't know anything about them...

See what I mean?

I think a good approach is to ask innocent and even stupid questions and see if people will bite. Like this; what is that plane doing up there.. spraying? How come I can't see what airline that plane is from? How come those two jets are going across the sky in parallel and back and forth over our city? How come the sky was completely clear and blue only a few hours ago but now it is cloud covered and yet the weather office does not call for rain?

You know obvious questions.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I don't know where your thread should be maybe check with a mod. Where are the debunkers? shopping? normally they are on threads like this instantly.

Yes well i made it clear in my thread that it was a brainstorm on ideas about stoping chemtrails or spreading awareness to others and i CLEARLY stated that it's not a thread to prove the existence of chemtrails or not.

It seems that people won't even read what i said and will just copy paste a debunk text on how chemtrails are not real and this disgust me, please read the thread before posting.

And thx you for your ideas denythestatusquo they are noted.

This is a brainstorm so please post only ideas on the subject no debunking here.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am glad this is being brought up again. I was sitting at the park a couple of days ago and there was alot of spraying overhead. The planes/jets were identical in looks and flying pretty low. They were crisscrossing each others trails in a couple of trails. There were at least three planes that I could count as being active at the same time. They were "dual exhaust" type of trails, they had two streams coming out at the same time. They seemed to be staying in the general area.

I also noticed a couple of helicopters in the area at the same time. I was there for about an hour and they sprayed at least 15 trails.

What explaination has ever been offered? Why in the world would several planes fly in a particular area at the same time and cover the sky in grey/white lines?

I am getting worried because it has been frequently that I have watched this, but this most recent event was different because there were so many and they were so low.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah that's disgusting interestedalways, it makes me sick they would so this.

Do you have any ideas on how to spread awareness or how to stop it all together?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
What explaination has ever been offered? Why in the world would several planes fly in a particular area at the same time and cover the sky in grey/white lines?

There's a lot of informations here.

www.carnicom.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.apfn.org...

www.borderlands.com...

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

goodsky.homestead.com...

www.epa.gov

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

www.pbs.org...

educate-yourself.org...

Google Search

ATS Search

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I really don't know.

First I would think to ask aviaton officials for an explaination and see if there is any reason they could offer.

I think there are several websites that deal with this subject as I have looked it up before. Maybe to get with an existing group who has done some of the research and attempt to work with them.

I have seen articles in Paranoid magazine as well.

It's like so many things, we make an attempt, hit a brick wall and give up.

If you find a way to be useful in this I would like to participate, but I am of no help other than to share my concern at this point.

What you are doing in starting this thread is helpful to keep awareness active.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
anyone want to help me create a text with photo's and all the hard data on chemtrails so we could do chainletters and give it to everyone via email?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
or maybe just send a link of a very good explaining site on chemtrails to people we know.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
GradyPhilpott,

I told you this is not a thread to disprove chemtrails and the sites you gave are explaination of contrails and contrails do not stay in the atmosphere for several hours expanding into a web of areosol clouds that causes rain....

This is not a debunk thread it's a brainstorm.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Grady...........The links you provided makes me remember why I dropped this subject from my mind last time I approached it. It is too big and too scary, and much denial exists in the circles where the answers should lie.

Selfless, look at the links Grady provided and you will find people who are already active in this endeavour. I hope you can assist.

It is a horrible thing to think what may be going on, but if you have noticed, as I have how many people are sick these days with similar symptoms you will wonder just what is making so many people have joint aches and pains at all ages and other type of maliase which are affecting young and old more than in the past.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I told you this is not a thread to disprove chemtrails and the sites you gave are explaination of contrails and contrails do not stay in the atmosphere for several hours expanding into a web of areosol clouds that causes rain...

This is not a debunk thread it's a brainstorm.

Thank you. I love it when my work is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Thank you. I love it when my work is appreciated.

Well i did say that it was not a thread to prove or disprove chemtrails, it's a brainstorm for ideas on how to stop them or spread awareness.

There shouldn't be any bebunking in a brainstorm but i appreciate your intentions and the time you took to post the links but they should go in another thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The woman asked a question. I answered it.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No. Because as far as 'we' are concerned, most people just blither onward aout what they think, without providing hard evidence. Just leaps of faith and their paranoia.

I don't want to go outside and breath what appears to be unnatural and unhealthy.
I just got back from outside and it was a huge mess of chemtrails out there it even turned grey black... it was like poison in the sky..

It's called pollution.
And, FYI: Anything in those trails will not reach the ground. It'll be: a. Sterilized by UV radiation. b. Swept up in thermals. c. Dissapated into a far-too thin concentration to do anything.
Also, Humidity, Temperature, etc. can affect the absorption of chemicals in the atmosphere a great deal.

I was watching a bunch of planes releasing this on my planet and i felt sick to my stomach. So i started this thread to get as many ideas as possible on how to stop it or inform more people about it.

...This doesn't deserve an explanation, nor does the poetic nonsense 'planes on my planet' enable anything meaningful, and intelligent.

I didn't start this thread for people who thinks there is no chemtrails to come on here and tell me there is no chemtrails, there are many threads about chemtrails on ats already and im not gonna start a case on proving the existence of chemtrails please use the search option and go post there if it's for proving anything.

Really? Point one out where there are hard facts. Don't come here, claim they blindly are, that you don't have to offer proof, and we have to believe you.
Ok here's how it work,

Everyone who is interested please post your ideas on how to stop chemtrails and your ideas on how to inform as many people as possible.

One. Remove people who think they exist.

First, as a member of the USAF, there is no way to modify our existing fighters, or recon aircraft to spray a mixture of anything worthwhile at high-altitudes, especially complex molecules or compounds.

Two, civillian aviation machines have ben proven unable to spray population centers from a high-altitude and do anything. This is, in fact, on the first page of the sub-forum.

So, please. Do tell.

By blithering nonsense, you've made it one.

Post is inside quotes.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I like how you all are so emotional about this.
'Disgusted' about how 'they' do 'this'.
And you fail to even specify the last two.

-----------------------------------------------------
So, to cover a major population center, let alone several hundred-- hundreds of thousands of aviation employees, service businesses, airlines and/or military personnel, atmospheric scientists, and meteorologists would have to be involved. Is this feasible?

All-ready mentioned that a spray at 300,000 is doomed.

Assuming drugging the population is the purpose, why not just drug the water supply for a fraction of the cost? Drugging the public via chemtrails would surely be extremely expensive and inefficient. Further, all water carries contamination of some nature or degree. Anything complex could be passed off as a result of some nearby factory.

Next, what about the guys that are apart of this 'conspiracy'? We all breathe the same air. Are you going to tell me the several-hundred-thousand involvents all take a pill or some such thing to render it ineffective? Ah! But then we also have to involve pharmaceuticals.

How do aircraft accused of depositing "chemtrails" manage to pass inspection without the deception being discovered?

An important part of your chemtrail theories is that they are laid down in grids or crossing patterns. However, as successive aircraft follow the same established airways, and winds blow the resulting contrails aside, these contrail patterns occur without the aircraft actually following such patterns. Understand?

Similar phenomena:

Airplanes occasionally jettison fuel during flight, and sometimes even jettison toilet waste. There has been little outcry about these occurrences, however.

Often during airshows, colored smoke trails can be seen. These trails are generated by colour dye in a cartridge at the exhaust of the engine.

In the War on Drugs, as part of Plan Colombia, the United States has been spraying the herbicide Roundup and Roundup Ultra over Colombian coca fields. I can only imagine the cost of this.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Iblis

Is the formatting that you intended? If so, you can copy and paste it from my post by first taking out my quote and then posting what's left into your post. That way people will be able to read it better.

Grady

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. Because as far as 'we' are concerned, most people just blither onward aout what they think, without providing hard evidence. Just leaps of faith and their paranoia.

It's called pollution.

And, FYI: Anything in those trails will not reach the ground. It'll be: a. Sterilized by UV radiation. b. Swept up in thermals. c. Dissapated into a far-too thin concentration to do anything.

Also, Humidity, Temperature, etc. can affect the absorption of chemicals in the atmosphere a great deal.

...This doesn't deserve an explanation, nor does the poetic nonsense 'planes on my planet' enable anything meaningful, and intelligent.

Really? Point one out where there are hard facts. Don't come here, claim they blindly are, that you don't have to offer proof, and we have to believe you.
Ok here's how it work,

One. Remove people who think they exist.

First, as a member of the USAF, there is no way to modify our existing fighters, or recon aircraft to spray a mixture of anything worthwhile at high-altitudes, especially complex molecules or compounds.

Two, civillian aviation machines have ben proven unable to spray population centers from a high-altitude and do anything. This is, in fact, on the first page of the sub-forum.

So, please. Do tell.

By blithering nonsense, you've made it one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join