It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I Agree! Chemtrails are real! The government is spraying us, ive seen these chemtrails plenty of times.
Heres a big thread about Chemtrails:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/8/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
iblis pistonzor

iblis i think you should watch what you say about members here
and most conspiracies are anti goverment so i dont no what your talking about
pistonzor is it your job on this forum is to debunk everything?with no evidence
let me guess you did not whatch the video and read the links

pistonzor please prove to me that chemtrails are not real?
let me guess you cant

Chemtrails are real
so get over it

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I know of a way to get them removed ...

... stop believing in them.

Ok seriously there have never been anything that I can label as "chemtrails" (as defined by the CTs in this field) in the sky above my hometown (southern suburbs of Chicago about 45 mi SSW of Midway airport ... rates of about 20 to 30 planes an hour).

If there WERE however, what COULD I do? That would be the proper question. There is nothing more you can do about this situation than UFOs, 9/11, etc. Only the people that believe will be able to do something ... which is why your question is invalid. It should have been "for those that believe chemtrails are real ..."

Personally I think the whole idea is very valid and that they DO exist in other locales. But I think that's the big problem with trying to come up with a solution on a BBS. Many people may believe in an idea but if they have not experienced it firsthand, it's very hard for them to come up with any kind of solution.

Kinda like me ... I'm basing my opinion on what I have read, not what I have witnessed. Please rephrase the question if you want accurate answers

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
your right im going to ignore pzoe and iglis
and the way they respond

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ok guys .

has anyone thought they are mixing the chemicals in with the fuel...aviation fuel was changed about 8 years ago.

here are some pics from myself taken in and around lincoln uk. includes satalite pics and images.

www.flickr.com...

and to those people who doubt there is such a thing ...there are numerous whistleblowers who actually worked on this issue...who have stated they are real .
and there are plenty of offical gov documents that mention chemtrails. i was even at a conferance in Italy in 1999 where a US DOD `person` mentioned them.
and considering there wasnt any huge thick wide chemtrails before and now it is most of the developed countries. esp all the NATO countries....it is happening.

does anyone else think it is strange that Israel doesnt have trails ??

many thanks
Dr. S D Mckay

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Rofl exellent post Iblis. WATS.

Yeah. I can't even reply to the sheer retardation of this.

LMAO!

let me guess you cant

It is my job on this forum to have discussions. have fun, and contribute to the board. And yes, I will debunk as many fake consipiracies as I can.

I have already proved that the tens of thousands of people who work at airports can't be covering up chemtrails.

I have already proved the good people at Boeing aren't contributing to chemtrails.

I have already proved that SOME chemtrail beleivers are full of crap and don't know the first thing about weather and aircraft.

I have already proved that jets often fly in grid patterns because of VORs.

There is no proof of chemtrails except for one ramper email which is be fake, and that is exacerbated by the fact that I've seen fake, photoshopped pictures of chemtrails.

It's more like, there is no evidence supporting Chemtrails except for fake crap spouted out by a bunch of weird individuals.

You're right, you should ignore me, that way you can live in your little fantasy world spouting delusional crap everywhere when in reality you know nothing of jets or weather.

Good day sir!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Rofl exellent post Iblis. WATS.

Yeah. I can't even reply to the sheer retardation of this.

LMAO!

let me guess you cant

It is my job on this forum to have discussions. have fun, and contribute to the board. And yes, I will debunk as many fake consipiracies as I can.

I have already proved that the tens of thousands of people who work at airports can't be covering up chemtrails.

I have already proved the good people at Boeing aren't contributing to chemtrails.

I have already proved that SOME chemtrail beleivers are full of crap and don't know the first thing about weather and aircraft.

There is no proof of chemtrails except for one ramper email which is be fake, and that is exacerbated by the fact that I've seen fake, photoshopped pictures of chemtrails.

It's more like, there is no evidence supporting Chemtrails except for fake crap spouted out by a bunch of weird individuals.

You're right, you should ignore me, that way you can live in your little fantasy world spouting delusional crap everywhere when in reality you know nothing of jets or weather.

Good day sir!

Wow nice post PistonZOR! CYRAX who is Pzoe?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"I have already proved that the tens of thousands of people who work at airports can't be covering up chemtrails."
so you know tens of thousands of workers at airports no you dont so stop lying

"I have already proved the good people at Boeing aren't contributing to chemtrails."
so you know the people at Boeing

"I have already proved that SOME chemtrail beleivers are full of crap and don't know the first thing about weather and aircraft."
and what about the other people who do know about weather and aircrafts who believe in chemtrails

"I have already proved that jets often fly in grid patterns because of VORs."
wheres the evidence

"There is no proof of chemtrails except for one ramper email which is be fake, and that is exacerbated by the fact that I've seen fake, photoshopped pictures of chemtrails."
what email are you talking about?
i gave you the evidence but you have not said anything about because you did not read it

"It's more like, there is no evidence supporting Chemtrails except for fake crap spouted out by a bunch of weird individuals."
Mods this guy needs to be warned
"You're right, you should ignore me, that way you can live in your little fantasy world spouting delusional crap everywhere when in reality you know nothing of jets or weather."
and again
are you getting mad?
what did you bring to this thread i think you should read the authors first post again

this is my last post to you since i dont want to banned from this wonderful site

[edit on 8-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why does EVERYTHING have to become a debate on wether it exists or not.

It's like people get orgasams out of trying to debunk something.....

I made it CLEAR more then once that this is a brainstorm thread for ideas on how to stop chemtrails or finding ways to make more people aware of what is going on....

No one is giving any ideas they are just rambling on trying to prove or disprove the existence of chemtrails.

People if you do not believe that we are being sprayed by chemtrails don't come and tell me they don't exist it's not why i started the thread, this is why i stay out of organized religions threads...

Im starting to think that ats is just a place where 2 groups of people come from each sides and try to prove the other side wrong, i made it clear there are threads about chemtrails that have information and links about chemtrails and this is not a place for proof but ideas........ a brainstorm......

Please i beg of you no more debunking attempts, you won't change my mind about chemtrails i am not blind when i go outside and i am about to see the difference between a comericial jet and a none comercial plane that sprays chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
check my earlier post if you want the public to know try and get 60minutes to do a show on chemtrails

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
check my earlier post if you want the public to know try and get 60minutes to do a show on chemtrails

Good idea, it seems that the only way for a person who replies with, this thread is borring let's see what's on telly. Is to make a show about it on the ''telly'

But who would do such a show?

Edited: i was reffering to someone from another thread about chemtrails.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

They dont have to be in ot it, they just need to be gullible enough to not think for themselves and buy the official line. Like yourself.

I happen to know quite a bit about weather and aircraft.

Sorry but grid patterns as you put it are not what makes a toxictrail different from a vaportrail. One factor is when you see one on the horizon, because in order to make a vapourtrail on the horizon it has to be too far away to see with the naked eye.

Why is it that when people try and debunk this issue they always insult the people they are talking too. This shows your imature level of thinking, and your inabilty to have an intelligent debate. I feel like I am in a grade school playground.

Sorry my friend but until you open your mind and pay attention you will never understand what is going on. The logistics are impossible, the scope of the operation is totally improbable, I have no idea exacty whats going on. As far as I know it could be aliens changing our envioroment using holograms to that look like aircraft so the people wont demand war be waged on them. If we did we would destroy the planet they are changing to their requirements. Do I believe this scenario? Of course not, but it is a lesson thinking outide of the little box the school system has put you in.

Edit to add: Iblis, are you a Brit? You are using British slang, yet you are in the USAF and are residing in Seattle in between tours? Somthing about you doesnt add up.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Good day sir!

did you even read my post ????

it isnt just "weird individuals" as you call them who are talking about chemtrails.

i happen to be a research doctor of over 40 years ......in..... oh thats right the aviation industry......obviously i must be dilusional if i believe it along with several of my colleagues who also work as senior lecturers in this field.

Dr. S D Mckay
U.K

Selfless ....please get in touch with me as i think you would like to hear about our research into this issue.
thanks
[edit on 8-10-2006 by snoopyuk]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by snoopyuk]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If those of you who don't want to believe something is being sprayed in a concise manner for a certain purpose then why would several jets fly back and forth in the same area for hours?

What reason would they do this for? Why would they fly overhead leaving their trails which linger for hours? I am not close to an airforce base or any other military installment. Why are the jets in my neighbourhood?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know, I haven't posted on ATS for a couple of years, but I do check in every once in a while, just to see what the "Indians" are up to. When I saw this thread on the top of the list, I just had to take a gander, thinking that it would be a hoot. I was not disappointed!

Some of you may remember me from quite a while ago, as I posted quite often in "cemtrail" threads. For those of you who don't, I'm (now) retired from the USAF after 20+ years on C-130's. I have a masters in aeronautics, and over 5,000 hours in the air. (And that's "in the air time", as in wheels off the ground, unlike civilian time which is engine start up to engine shut down...we don't get flight time for taxiing around the ramp) I've been to six of the seven continents (never got to land at McMurdo), so I've seen more aircraft at more airports than your average citizen...

Of course, my experience probably can't match up to that of a "car salesman watching the sky from a hill"...but I'll try.

Just a couple f thoughts here...first, to this comment...

"I have already proved that jets often fly in grid patterns because of VORs."
wheres the evidence

[edit on 8-10-2006 by CYRAX]

I'm sorry, are you asking for evidence that air traffic flies from point to point using navaids such as VOR's? You're kidding, right? Have you ever read anything of scientific substance, or do you limit yourself to conspiracy theories? As the latter seems to be the case, try this simple and easy to understand site.

www.centennialofflight.gov...

Notice how I show you PROOF that VOR's exist. You can go to most any airport and SEE one...TOUCH it. They EXIST...Now can you do the same for "chemtrails"? All I have ever seen here is pictures of contrails, an easily explained byproduct of something we call "flight".

Originally posted by selfless

I made it CLEAR more then once that this is a brainstorm thread for ideas on how to stop chemtrails or finding ways to make more people aware of what is going on....

No one is giving any ideas they are just rambling on trying to prove or disprove the existence of chemtrails.

Again, I'm sorry, you made it clear? Who died and made YOU dictator? What I read into this is that you are making it clear that you wish to limit the freedom of speech of others. Sorry, Charlie. This is a "discussion" board, not a "dictator" board. People pose questions and theories, and then discuss them. There are those who agree and those who disagree. All are welcome to pose their opinions. If you say, "You may not post here if you disagree with me", you loose what little credibility you may have. Additionally, you have to prove something exists using credible sources. Saying "chemtrails exist because I say so" doesn't wash. Cold hard facts, please...

You have shown none.

But that's just one mans opinion...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Again, I'm sorry, you made it clear? Who died and made YOU dictator? What I read into this is that you are making it clear that you wish to limit the freedom of speech of others. Sorry, Charlie. This is a "discussion" board, not a "dictator" board. People pose questions and theories, and then discuss them. There are those who agree and those who disagree. All are welcome to pose their opinions. If you say, "You may not post here if you disagree with me", you loose what little credibility you may have. Additionally, you have to prove something exists using credible sources. Saying "chemtrails exist because I say so" doesn't wash. Cold hard facts, please...

You don't understand why i said that.

Every time someone starts a thread for a purpose the purpose of the thread gets trown away because people always try to debunk it, they don't even read the content they just look at the tittle and then they paste a debunk theory.

There are different styles of threads and this one is a brainstorm, you don't try to put more options in a poll do you? well you don't try to debunk a brainstorm either.

This has nothing to do with stopping the freedom of speech it's for the sake of the purpose of the style of thread i started or are you too intelligent to understand this concept?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
LoneGunMan call the fire department and tell them to drive slow next time these guys' house is on fire

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Can at least one of the "experts" answer one simple question? Why are the jets, at least three, flying overhead, back and forth in Independence Mo for hours leaving dual exhaust trails in thier wake?

What legitimate thing are they doing?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

heres proof
"The Army kept the biological-warfare tests secret until word of them was leaked to the press in the 1970s. Between 1949 and 1969, when President Nixon ordered the Pentagon’s biological weapons destroyed, open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times, according to the Army’s testimony in 1977 before the Senate’s subcommittee on health. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless, such as the Serratia that was showered on San Francisco. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria."
heres the link for the full story
www.apfn.org...
Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977
Names Chemtrails As
An 'Exotic Weapon'
heres the bill
www.fas.org...
watch this then tell me theres no such thing as chemtrails
www.youtube.com...
you have to see the operation to believe it and no its not normal
as for the thread starter ask 60 minutes to do show on chemtrails

Weeell....its proof that Government scientists will conduct BW research in public areas; with complete disregard for the public's safety.

But its not proof that present day chemtrails are the products of similar experiments.

None of the UK Cold War public area BW experiments ever sprayed from the altitudes proposed here. The same goes for past US public area BW experiments.

For example, the massive Serratia marcescens/Bacillus globigii/FP aerosols produced for the San Francisco BW tests mentioned above, were generated at an altitude of only 30-50 feet; the dissemination, over vast swathes of the US and UK, of the BW simulant Zinc Cadmium sulphide (sprayed during the Large Area Coverage (LAC) BW programme), was conducted at an altitude of only 1,000 -2,000 feet asl maximum, and more often at street level or from rooftops.

Even the UK's 1960s-70s public area live bacteria experiments only disseminated the material from 20 feet asl (from the stern of the ship ICEWHALE), or 400 -1,000 feet asl (the dual use aircraft, Canberra WV787)

You can read actual declassified reports of the UK's public area BW programme here and a description of the 1960s programme here

I recognise that there is a fierce debate about chemtrials and their existence, but I very much doubt that they are anything to do with CBW programmes.

zero lift
Text

[edit on 8-10-2006 by zero lift]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Why is it that when people try and debunk this issue they always insult the people they are talking too. This shows your imature level of thinking, and your inabilty to have an intelligent debate. I feel like I am in a grade school playground.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

because these people are ignorant. it happens in all the forums on any subject. dont disrespect the kiddies at the school playground, im sure they have a higher level of maturity.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join