It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Need to Know: WARNING VIDEO may be contrary to opinions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
This is a very well put-together documentary, though at times it is hard to tell where actual proof ends and speculation/theory begins, at least in regards to future plans and timelines with nanotechnology and proposed technological timelines.

Thanks. I tried my best to keep it undebatable material, but towards the end it became more of an attack on the New Ages use of their "Transformation of Consciousness" "prophecies" to condition and prepare people, whether wittingly or un-, for this "prophecy" to come true. Many see the technology itself as the "Second Coming".

I don't care a whole lot about the 2012 stuff myself. The calendar doesnt even actually end on 2012, just a major 5000 year cycle does. The 2012 new Agers typically presnt it another way. I will say that alot of the better Mayan prophecies stuff is mighty interesting and the presenters usually seem to have alot of insights and metaphors for many things, but that doesnt mean that their speculation is 'prophecy'.

The government setting their completion dates to fall into 2012 is disturbing however, and really makes you have to think again about all of those pages that present big arguments about 'the government' being behind the New Age movement itself. Or maybe it is coincidence that it just so happens they're to complete this then.

Either way, it is the most significant thing man has ever faced, and collectively man is blind to it like a bat trapped in a small room that has ultrapowered spotlights shing in from all sides and speakers emitting the same frequencies as the bat at high decibels.

alongside other bills (which have existed for decades) that give the government the right to implicitly control any and all material and intellectual property in the USA, including the media.

Hey can you please point me to those materials?? I'd love to have my hands on all that.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

If you add up the name 'George Bush' in Hebrew letters it comes out:

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
Total = 666 (Antichrist)

Well I can across this site while checking up on DK's post, has this site been debunked??? if not scary stuff, real scary...

www.bushisantichrist.com...

If the whole antichrist thing is to seriously play out as the common consensus views it/him, but then in the timeline contexts that my video presents, then i dont think it is Bush.

He's causing too much war for starters. It'd be more in line that Bush starts major wars but the next president comes in with the promise to end the wars & bring peace. The Ai system would be coming into play around then, and it would even time the shiite hittin the fan within the 3.5 years of peace most talk about but even the Mayan 'prophecy' as well.

Also in numerology terms King Bush the 1st would have the same numbers.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
2012 - Mayan calendar...oh Geez...Alien's are easier to believe in.

If the mayan Calendar didnt exist i'd still hav ethe same tenacity in my efforts, only the religious implicatiosn would be a tad less. Many elements are using the Mayan 'prophecies' to condition people to see these coming technologies revolutions as New Age religious prophecy. I think i've debunked that pretty good. It was like 2 birds with one stone: wake people up in the general and technological sense, and then smash any efforts to use these technology is religous terms to suck people into it. It couldnt have greater religious implications.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The first version I saw was awhile ago as well, but this one sort of set it'self apart. Havn't gone over the other versions yet, so much to do and s o little time...
[edit on 2-10-2006 by ADVISOR]

Hey thanks for getting this active thread going here ADVISOR!

I first decided to have some cynical fun by releasing it on 6/6/06, but things, especially adjusting the script, bogged me down behind schedule. It was in good shape overall but there was a ton of things, mostly video clip related, to clean up. I did many changes and adjustments with the text as well; changing the text is harder than it would seem. The only thing I removed was the part that talked about how Google is part of the operation in fear that they would blacklist it off google video.

They Want Your Soul 666 Pre-Release Edition
vids.myspace.com...

Thanks.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
It's probably just me but I dont like the way videos such as these are presented. I'm more of a dry, full of sourced facts and free from sensationalism documentary type person.

If these facts are true then they would do well to present them in a more formal manner. I tend to believe that what's said in this video is true. but im not 100% convinced purely because of the nature in which it is presented. The only motivation this movie stirs in me is to check the facts cited in it myself, whereas a thorough and sober documentary would motivate me to act to prevent what it portrays from occuring.
[edit on 2/10/06 by subz]

That was my first stab at a video and the decision came rather spontaneusly. i decided it was important to make it artististic as it was going to the 'theme song' that i personally mixed (not composed) actually before i officially "woke up", right before by mere coincidence, and had been using in my myspace page for over 6 months.

I also wanted there to be a sort of entertainment value for those that most of it wouldnt be news to anyways. In Sony Vegas I had an entire channel that was all sheep footage from start to finish, which incrementally got worse in nature for the sheep.

But overall it was a crash course on everything I'd been working on and researching nonstop for almost a year. The site was assembled for the proof behind it.

The moment my current video project (technology unrelated but critically important stuff for peopel to understand who it is getting thsi thing) ENDS I'll be shifting back into the technology stuff and I intend to make it more like a nomal sort of documentary that I can already envision. An hour alone needs to be spent on certain talking points in the video to really be teaching it beyond overall concept.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by The Collective
My first reaction was exitment...that quickly changed into shock and horror as the short film went on. But the transhuman cultists that mentioned "Eden II or Genesis II" i cant find anything on them, can anyone tell me what these guys are all about??

I had a quick look for that too, on Google and didn't find anything.

Sorry I somehow missed what you quoted:

My summary that underscores some of the choicest bits out of literally hundreds of complex pages:
blog.myspace.com...

Of these interconnected sites:
neu-ark.net...
usnisa.org...
neu-ark.net...
neu-ark.net...
pure-research.net...
usnisa.net...

Wow, I'm seeing that they've been busy on their array of pages since last time I checked.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I didn't like the religious overtones either...Especially the bias towards Satanism, who ever said politicians were Satanic? they have weird rituals in the bohemian grove that worship so mythical demonic figures but a link with Baphomet or the Goat of Mendes is far fetched, and the DC roads making pentagrams could very well be a connection with the MASONS not Satanist...Lavey started the Satanic movement of today, Satanism was virtually non-existant before Lavey...

A great deal of politicians practice "satanic' philosophies. Philosophy, which too many "Satanists" argue that it's all "Satanism" really is. "Satanism" is actually a modern doctrine.

Occultism, or Esotericism, would be more in line with the New Age. New Age camps use all sorts of 'occultism'. Occultism often even uses the Holy Bible as a tool oddly enough. the NEU-ARK family of sites is some super advanced esotericism. Esotericism can be considered as it ties all of the religions and various mythical deities from anywher ethey can find them, into one and the same. This is the true nature of Freemasonry, and there are numerous sites out there that prove thats what Freemasonry is in it's true nature. Read Morals & Dogma or anything by Manly P Hall. Neu-ark even mentions Jahbulah. lol.

There are also many sites that prove that past members of Freemasonry are responsible for virtually all of the older versions of the "New Age" movement such as Theosophy. Also Aleister Crowley, whos radical doctrines later heavily influenced the "Satanic" doctrine of the Stanic Bible.

When you dig deep down (sometimes on the surface even) into many of the New Age sources it's Lucifer they were, the "angel of light". Better watch out if Newt Gingrich becomes president...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow, incredible video...opened my eyes even more...Though I can tend to be paranoid, how do we know this site isnt set up?....I love this site, just a possibility...but after watching this, I really want to study and go over the Mayan calendar...A lot of things i've heard, have always coincided with the Mayan calendar...again, advisor- Great Great job!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just watched this presentation for the third time and are still noticing new things. Awesome work!

Thanks for your time and effort. One person can make a difference.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
really like the video thanks. ive posted it around the net for more people to see.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
thanks a lot ignoranceisntbliss.
this video and the work you are undertaking is phenomenal. the presentation is perfect. like you warned, it will blow people's minds. i like to say "shut up, sit down, and buckle down!" i had watched it before it was posted here and i was blown away. it seems you do have a lot of work on your hands now, so i'll let you get back to work. just know that, you have the support of another human being here in this world, and that i will make sure to get the wealth of this information out to as many souls as i can reach. when the revolution starts, do not doubt that all of us who will not conform will fight what is underway. and for the machine that is monitoring our lives, be prepared, be very prepared. when it hits the fan, you are not gonna like it when it hits the fan.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
For those who want the video in avi
put this in your browser
keepvid.com...
then the link to the video
video.google.com...
then switch the menu to google
and hit download
wait a few and it should pop up the avi link and left click to download it
mind you it is 162.7 mb

why would anyone with a half a brain want to keep this overly dramatic ,
badly produced , drama queenish and shamefully made piece of (...) in
their computer , let alone in their video collection ?

i want the 65 seconds it took me to turn that thing off back !
im going to make a bold statement --- THAT SUCKED

```````````````````````
Edited for vulgar language

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Gen.Disaray: You clearly need to read this:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: Please debate that if you can!!
==================================

Thanks souls

[edit on 10-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Glad to have your input, just had to bring the material up as it may not have been viewed by some newer members of the community.

Things have gone fairly good on my end of searching, if only I had more time to spend doing field research, but that will eventually happen after the next couple of years. It is too bad more public figures don't come out and disclose some current events.

How ever with the CIA cutting open the taped up boxes and allowing more files to become public knowledge, the trend may come around.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to IgnoranceIsntBlisss!

I tripped over that vid awhile back and have been passing it around to various friends of mine since. While I'm not fully convinced of all the aspects, you do manage to make very valid points in a powerful way. Enough to at least get people interested in doing their own research... and that's a damned good thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well the first thing we need to do is reject the National ID card. I herd most of the states have already filled papers to sue the Fed over it so thats a good thing. If someone tries to make me take that thing they are going to get a fist full of fury. Bush is only a puppet of the anti-christ, I have stated who he is many times on here and if you guys would research it for yourselves you would see that too.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

hello i am a soldier in the united states army and i just recently discovered this website. your theory is constantly resonating in my head and i have become fearful and even paranoid of my own employer. every thing that this organization does has me questioning them. for instance flu shots used as a coverup for further expermentation with stronger strains of the virus. I'm trying to find truth and foundation for my fears. you seem like a very enlightened person and i would like to keep in contact with you

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I came back to this thread in conjunction with the pucliv interest revival phase I am in, a bumping of older threads which sparked interest withi the community.

This material may be familiar with many of you, but I hope it may reach out and get others thinking.

Also, I fixed the link in post one because of an embed error.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Do you really think that a bio-implant will be voluntary?
Every MD and hospital will become obliged to insert one into you under a new "law" when you go for your yearly checkup. Once in, oops, cannot get it out. Another soul lost.

no more, im awake!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

That has got to be one of the worst of that sort of video that I have ever seen. Viewed once (and don't need more), and got a lot of points from it, but not generally in agreement with what they are trying to push. I'll list these as they came:

1. They assume that most people trust the government, when the fact is, most people might, maybe, trust the ones they voted for, and almost never the other side. Are people easily lead? Sadly, too many are, but not the way they lay it out.

2. They take the position that large companies are a bad thing, when in fact, a properly-run company provides needed jobs. No, everyone doesn't get rich, but whoever said everyone should be?

3. They take the position that the government hasn't had enough control of businesses. Gee, I though we wanted less government control, not more. All this time, I must have been confused.....*insert eye roll here*

4. They use that old standard anti-religious tactic of stating all religions are controlled by governments, to control the people. Simply not true, and getting to be a rather old and moldy argument.

5. A very obvious anti-Bush and anti-Conservative bias runs through the whole piece. They try to cover this by blaming Democrats (at least for supposed inaction in failing to stop the "evil Republicans", but they never once mention the current administration. Oversight? Hardly; the bias could not be more clear.

6. The got one thing right; bias combined with ignorance can and will cause the fall of a nation. However, they failed to mention the most obvious ways this is being carried out. They even got the fear tactic part right, but failed to see the actual culprits. Disinformation at its finest.

7. The flat out deny that Islamic terrorists are a threat to freedom. Gee, the terrorists state that they are such a threat. They don't want freedom; they want all to agree with them or die. But, hey, why should facts get in the way at this point in the video?

8. They assume that FDR (a Democrat) knowing about Pearl Harbor beforehand (a fact I won't dispute) is somehow proof that Bush knew about 9/11 beforehand. They utterly fail at logical argument.

9. The people they call "post 9/11 terrorists" were labeled as such by Obama and his people, but they somehow fail to mention his name at all when discussing that issue. Another accidental omission?

10. They talk about the so-called "security/concentration camps", which no one seems to be able to prove, or get picture of, and which people in the areas where they supposedly are seem unable to locate. Can't help but chuckle at this, after that recent post on one such "camp".

11. They got another thing right, sort of. They mention mandatory service, but once again fail to mention that it's Obama and company that want such a thing implemented. At this point, one has to wonder what the real purpose of this video is, and who is actually behind it.

12. They make statements that all the wars in the Middle East were "pre-planned", but offer zero evidence, and not even a reference, for proof of such an outlandish claim.

13. They talk about the government keeping a database of all calls, all internet posts, etc. Can we be serious here??? ALL calls, ALL internet activity? There aren't enough people to keep track, and no one would waste the computer space for that. Something like Carnivore? Sure, looking for key words and phrases, and recording those instances for review. That is feasible, but ALL the data? Someone isn't thinking.

14. They mention "the Fed" planning a takeover of the internet, and yet again (four times now...), they fail to mention that Obama is the one talking about doing that.

15. They talk about a "DNA bank", even though most people have never donated a sample of DNA for archiving. Yeah, yeah, I know, "the doctors do it when you go in sick". Give me a break. Is it possible when they take a blood sample? Sure, but that would hardly count most people. Again, no evidence, no reference to anything as proof, just another statement they expect us to swallow whole. If we don't, we must be biased, of course...*insert another eye roll*

16. They speak of taxing cars per mile as though that would be to "fight terrorism", when in reality, the people proposing that are the environmentalists, trying to scare people with tall tales of "global warming".

17. They talk about a military computer system as though that is somehow an evil thing, and not one of practicality. Gee, I guess in their world, the military should still use swords and shields.

18. Then they go off the deep end entirely, and discuss nanotechnology as though we will all soon be.....the BORG!

19. Next, they label a vast, global tech system as "god", a ploy meant to scare people, but in reality, yet another jab at religious beliefs.

20. After this, they display an appalling lack of any real knowledge in matters of religious belief, by calling mandatory implants "the mark of the beast", completely overlooking the fact that this is something people would take voluntarily.

21. Last, but not least, they show their lack of original thought by telling us we will all soon be living in "The Matrix".

There are possibly a few things I missed, but that's the bulk of it. Was there supposed to be something informative there? Maybe my "bias" is preventing me from seeing it.
In fact, my ability to not be taken in by all the images and sounds and carefully woven lies is exactly the sort of thing they pretend to want, but which would in reality tick them off. We are supposed to buy the lie. They went to such trouble to put all those manipulative images in there, and choose just the right music to draw people in. Sadly, it will work for a lot of people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join