It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda or Need to Know: WARNING VIDEO may be contrary to opinions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is a odd one, a mix of visual, text and audio that is meshed pretty good. Would have to agree it requires more than one viewing and at least some pausing to re read some of the info.

Please comment and post a review of the linked vid, I'm going to finish watching it then see about do that myself. Just figured I would share as it is of this sites general content. I would like to check some of the facts, and am hoping a few of you other ATSers know these things.

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

People of both political parties are equally affected by bias.

Most people think that blindly believing what out government tells us is patriotism.
They Want Your Soul

Going to have to say my impression changed too many times to accurately say, so back to the drawing board for me, have to check out a few things. Clinton and his recent defensiveness may speak louder than I realized.

(edit to embed video)

[edit on 1-10-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

(edit to refix embed to general link)

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Advisor--

I just took a first view on the Video. What is covered is a large range of very truthful information on which this writer has a good deal of expertise. (I joke you not). I know a good bit about the "hidden" side of DARPA--GIG--NAIS--NIS--and LOT of the rest of it. I have been heavily involved in studying these linkages for upwards of 10 years.

For others who wish to take Advisor up on this video, I'd strongly suggest that you keep your mouse pointer on the pause button. The Text moves pretty fast, and the busy background and music--done for impact--is somewhat of a distraction. As Advisor has ststed, it takes more than one view.

I have already subscribed to this Forum and will be tracking it closely. Since I have just made my first view, I will reserve any comment on any parts of it until I digest it and see questions and comments on the Forum.

Thanks, Advisor-- I feel this one is extremely important, and should be very interesting. Really, this video should send numerous Red Flags up with anyone who views it.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That is awesome viewing and should be made mandatory to even, possibly even slow down the text abit for the "sheeple" to read and comprehend.

Near the end I was thinking and it was shown on the film, my personal theory that I have had ever since Terminator the movie was released.....that that movie is showing us, warning us, telling us of what sort of world is in stall for us in our lifetimes and for us to prepare for it.

Many people have ridiculed me and my theory, but I have always stuck fast to it and never backed down, I always knew that the military levels of technology will reach a level that they will covertly enslave every single member of the public unknowingly, you will continue to function yet not realise was has just happened and every seems normal when it is not.....a MATRIX, in effect.

And those that fight it, or find it out, or resist it shall be hunted down and exterminated for the governments fear that you may educate some more of the sheep and drag them out of the tight hand-cuffs of the government.

If only the people would wake up and realsie what is going on......what can we do????

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Paranoia is just waking up to what's really going on.

A lot of this stuff I've already come across, although the convergence ideas that crop up in the second half of the video are new to me.

As far as bias goes, I see it all the time here on ATS. I support NO political party, although Blair and Bush seem like the worst lot yet. One fascinating piece of information I did glean from the video was that every time someone denies reality in order to continue with their biased beliefs, they get a reward. It explains stuff I see on the debate boards here, though as someone who is occasionally forced to change my mind by the surfacing of facts that blow away my theory du jour, I suspect that I'm not particularly prone to this effect myself.

I also find it helpful not to attach myself too strongly to my beliefs.

Good video, although I doubt that the 23% who blindly follow their government will remain unpersuaded no matter what.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
11 skull and bones men in Bush administration...

TIA / MATRIX system for a hive mind experience.... digital tracking of all humanity via digital angels system..... and the mark of the beast as a tool of false worship via stimulated holographical images withing your mind...They want your soul!

ADVISOR - I would vote you for the years way above award if there was one - This video is stunning in its completeness and its brutality of truth - I was stunned the first time, watched it again and on the third watching I now just want to rip the video to disk and make every one i know watch it...

Mega applause advisor for this thread

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
D4RK N1GHT,

I know its a little off topic but would you be ableto if you manage to rip that movie to make it accesible to us here as a WMV file? Windows Media Viewer? Im not "that" computer literate but would love that version so I too may put it on disk.

sorry for getting off topic, this movie should have its own thumbnail on the ATS main page.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
WMV ? cool.

And i agree that it needs its own thumbnail on ATS main board. This movie is massive in its scope and view... The sheeple need to awake, and what better to awake them than a movie like this?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
damn was about to post and got beat to it....

at leat it was by speedy ol ' 12m8keall2c !!

Watch this video people - its a mind buck, and as close to the pink pill i think we are ever going to get.... buckle up dorothies, for kansas is just about to go bye bye!!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If you add up the name 'George Bush' in Hebrew letters it comes out:

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
Total = 666 (Antichrist)

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's been DUGG.
digg.com...

If you have a DIGG account, let's see if we can get this to the main page by getting as many as possible to keep DIGGing.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
profile.myspace.com...

sorry cannot seem to alter the above post...the above external link is for the george bush number / name.... seems to me that that video linked by advisor is getting alot of air time on myspace and beyond...

all i can say is...GOOD!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
it has been dugg...

This video has just said everything I have been saying( and many of us here).

The question is: Is there anyway to stop it.. or have we crossed that line?

Goodness knows most of us here are already on their watch lists...

I particularly love the parts about the Dems and Reps being equally complicit... As I have seen this for over a decade and a half now. They are all traitors to our beloved Constitution and Bill of Rights.

hey NSA.... kiss my ass!!!! you can imprison my body and torture my soul.. but you cannot have my soul and you can pry my freedom from my cold dead hands.
TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You know the start of the video says that most people follow their political side blidly. Which is what everyone is doing here...

That's why 99% of people believe the 9/11 theories. Because it fits with their pre-existing anti-Bush agenda.

Here's a tip... when someone says "Don't trust your government" don't trust them either. Do your own thinking and research. Anti-Government groups have agenda's way larger than the governments themselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
You know the start of the video says that most people follow their political side blidly. Which is what everyone is doing here...

That's why 99% of people believe the 9/11 theories. Because it fits with their pre-existing anti-Bush agenda.

Here's a tip... when someone says "Don't trust your government" don't trust them either. Do your own thinking and research. Anti-Government groups have agenda's way larger than the governments themselves.

So basically you are trying to call me a lier? You know me so well that you say I am anti-Bush so that must make me a democrat? Pulease....

I am a CONSTITUTIONALIST... not everyone that doesnt support Bush is a liberal democrap.

Noone has more of an agenda than the govts. of the world.. especially ours. Anti govt. groups may have their own agenda too... but I dont blindly follow them either.. so please take some of your own advice and do some research When you do you will realize that some of this is true and is happeneing; whether on purpose or just coincidence.

And just to add; alot of what is in that video is true...whether you agree or disagree with the president and his policies is irrelevent. just take the time to research it. Instead of taking everything at face value from our elected liers.

Do you deny the existence of PNAC? Do you deny that there is mass corruption in our political system on the part of both sides(or do you just subscribe to the Dems are corrupt.. or the Reps are the only ones) because both are corrupt beyond repair ..

While you are calling everyone on this thread out for being blind anti-bushers you are in fact illustrating your hypocrisy quite well. Our govt. has not and will not be honest with us. And that goes for a great many things during the Clinton Admin aswell.

lets make this simple

Bush+Clinton= one party with two faces.. =Corporatism

*edit--self censoring
[edit on 10/1/2006 by TONE23]

[edit on 10/1/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Do you really think so? It makes me wonder why there is a schism beginning to present itself within the republican party if that is true.

If 99% of people believe 9/11 theories and are anti-Bush agenda, then that's not a divided nation at all...but I think this declaration of yours is a miss-statement and should have read something like 'you conspiracy theorists' instead of just 'people'.
It really pays to carefully read what you post.

Sounds like some kind of Orwellian doublespeak thrown out to justify the actions of government. Is it totally out of your thoughts that the representatives of the people can and do lie? If I have a problem with MY government and how it proceeds, then by your thinking, anything I say against them is automatically part of some 'Anti-Government group.

BTW...I'm not an American, so my affiliation with either the Dems or Anti-Government Groups is non-existent.

Or is that non-exist(ant?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
wow Dr fungi ! thats a very ant i free thinking bias your showing there...

Your speech reminds me of the part in the new bill allowing torutre in the USA and giving GW Bush and CO a pardon if they get caught of war crimes.... part of that bill states that if your anti bush and the bill, your against them,.... republicans included... and that makes you an enemy combatant and your then allowed to be tortured and mutilated..

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm in the process of watching the video and I already agree with the topic, but I have a question.

If the media and news that we see are "controlled", how come some newscasters are able to radically rant about Bush and the current Administration, such as what Keith Olberman recently did on MSNBC. I can't find the thread but it was posted with the actual video of the newscast a couple of days ago.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I'm in the process of watching the video and I already agree with the topic, but I have a question.

If the media and news that we see are "controlled", how come some newscasters are able to radically rant about Bush and the current Administration, such as what Keith Olberman recently did on MSNBC. I can't find the thread but it was posted with the actual video of the newscast a couple of days ago.

Thanks!

thats a good question... but all the news channeels now put up a disclaimer saying that the views of the person(s) are not necc the views of the company. That way they have a legal 'out' and they can hang old Keith out to dry if the they get too much neg. feedback. Also, they let them rant like that because it helps ratings and thats what brings in the AD revenue... money talks and BS walks....

They will continue to let them do so until it becomes unprofitable.

But make no mistake the media is controlled... but they have to keep the illusion of 'freedom' of the press.. just like we have to keep the illusion of a two party system alive.... smoke and mirrors... thats about it.

hope that helps...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All I can say is "Wow"! I already knew the info in the first half, the convergence idea was new to me, though. It was all very well presented except I think it needs to be slowed down. My biologist husband says they are nowhere near where they need to be regarding the brain and nanotechnology bit. I say these guys have unlimited funds and can hire any number of "mad scientists" to learn how to implement whatever crazy ideas they have in mind. There's no way to know how far advanced science is these days because of that. Who knows what is hidden from us as far as science goes? The present admin is trying to debunk global warming, as well, a good example of lying to the public about science.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For those who want the video in avi
put this in your browser
keepvid.com...
then the link to the video
video.google.com...
then switch the menu to google
and hit download
wait a few and it should pop up the avi link and left click to download it
mind you it is 162.7 mb

new topics