It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

The original discussion was supposed to be about why the Masons are advertising for members on TV and radio. Why don't we get back to that? Is it the contraversy that is driving the membership down? Do the plans for the NWO require the Masons to have mroe members? What's going on with the Masons recruiting people??

Personally, I think the "controversy" is driving membership up. Freemasonry is not controversial in mainstream American society, but I get a ton of email from people who read "Freemasonry Watch" and other conspiracy sites, asking me how to join!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Personally, I think the "controversy" is driving membership up

Then why the need to advertise on TV and radio? Doesn't seem to make sense if membership is up.....They are doing something that goes against their principles.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Then why the need to advertise on TV and radio? Doesn't seem to make sense if membership is up.....They are doing something that goes against their principles.

My Grand Lodge does not advertise. If other Grand Lodges choose to do so, they may do so, but I personally oppose it.

If they do advertize, it doesn't go against their principles per se as they are not soliciting individuals, but are making known to those interested how to go about becoming a member (many mistakenly believe that they have to be invited).

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi EB

TrinityMan....I'm going to pass on most of your posts.

As predicted. At least you have the decency to say so, though, rather than just disappear or ignore me when I challenge conspiracy hypotheses regarding freemasons. That I appreciate.

You are correct.

That I appreciate too. I'm beginning to really warm to you

This thread is about the Freemasons...not the Illuminati.

Actually it's more specifically about masonic recruitment. Unfortunately a number of people (myself included I'm afraid) find it easier to dive in to existing threads with our views rather than start a new one.

I will say one final thing about the Illuminati and then move on. The Illuminati are quite alive and quite well and quite a bit more powerful than ever. They include the FED and all its stockholders (private stock) which include families such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans, Warburgs, and other international banking families; TC, CFR, Bildebergers and so on. BTW, The Illuminati also control the Vatican. Not too shabby controlling the entire Catholic Church!

See my previous post regarding the Illuminati. Many people have confused the survival of the principles of the Illuminati with the organization itself.

Many believe that the FreeMasons are also part of this group.

They may or may not be the same people who believe the earth is flat, that evolution is not a proven theory and that a large prehistoric sea monster lives in Loch Ness. To all of these people I say "I have a nice bridge for sale..."

I think perhaps they are just a pawn of the Illuminati....

Perhaps one day somebody will explain to me exactly how all this is meant to work, precisely...

just as the Skull & Bones are.....

Ahh yes... good ol' Skull & Bones. A fraternity inside one of the greatest universities in the world which provides leaders in all walks of life, stands accused of providing leaders in all walks of life. I wonder if anyone has done a study of the success of Skull & Bones members with that of Yale graduates who are non-members? And then compared that with the success of fraternity members versus non-fraternity members generally?

I don't think the members of the FreeMasons are capable of the kind of the total sociopathic behavior necessary to be true Illuminati.

I would contend that freemasons are able to show exactly the same degree of sociopathic behavior that one might find within the general population.

But, I think they are capable of being in the pocket of the Illuminati without even knowing it

Actually I would say that everyone is capable of being in the pocket of the Illuminati, or anyone else for that matter, without even knowing it.

(at least probably 99.9% of the members without knowing it).

Do you mean this literally? That would put your estimate of Illuminati freemasons at 6,000 worldwide.

There is corruption within the FreeMasons as with any organization.

Maybe so, but one would expect that an organization that follows the tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth would actually have less corruption than an equivalent control group from the general population

The corrupt members are the ones who need to be looked at. What are their true agendas...etc.

You estimate their numbers at about 6,000. Do you have any more information about this group? Where they might be found? What characteristics they exhibit? We could profile them and then seek them out and ban them from freemasonry. McCarthy would be proud of you.

I will give you and any other Masons on here the benefit of the doubt and assume that most of you are kind people just out to do good things.

How sweet. I'm going to do the same and assume you too are a kind and decent person.

I am quite concerned, however, with an organization that will sit back and read tons of material that points to them being involved with the Illuminati and pass it all off as bunk without offering a reason. All I've heard is that I am wrong. Well...why am I wrong? Why is there so much information that points to a link between the Illuminati and the FreeMasons?

Appak seems to have answered this well. I in turn am quite concerned about the rigor of analysis from many self-appointed masonic investigators who chose to completely ignore the veracity of primary information and instead go exclusively to secondary sources with dubious agendas.

No one is pointing the finger at any large fraternal organization except the FreeMasons. Why is that? There must be a reason. What is the reason?

These days one of the biggest reasons given for the guilt of the freemasons is because 'everyone else says so'. Talk about sheeple!!!

The reason is most likely that there is some truth to it......as much as all the FreeMasons on here don't want to hear that!!

Do you really believe that just because 'most people' believe something then it must be true?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Do you really believe that just because 'most people' believe something then it must be true?

Obviously not. I have my own mind and my own thoughts. I've done my own research and drawn my own conclusions. It's just that a lot of others have done the same and come up with the same results. And plenty of those sources are quite legitimate...not second rate as you tried to say.

There's something fishy about the Masons and I guess I will just have to dig deeper. I will also find out why they are recruiting. I will contact the people on the original website I posted....I'll let everyone know what I learn.

Peace!!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Peace to you too EB

And plenty of those sources are quite legitimate...not second rate as you tried to say.

Actually I felt that I had suceeded in saying that.

On investigating, remember that all Grand Lodges are completely independent of each other. It is the Grand Lodge of Mass. which is advertising, and many other Grand Lodges would be horrified at the thought. There are plenty of other examples of this difference of opinion - you should also investigate One Day Classes as this is another means of addressing the 'numbers' issue which is deplored by many.

[edit on 9/27/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You want to continue the discussion of the Illuminati...open another thread and let's have at it.

I agree with you and am personally not the least bit interested in the Illuminati (because they do not exist) I don't recall how they got thrown into the discussion anyway. So I agree. Let's drop 'em.

Let's discuss the Masons.....

The original discussion was supposed to be about why the Masons are advertising for members on TV and radio. Why don't we get back to that? Is it the contraversy that is driving the membership down?

ML discussed this already, so I'm a bit behind. But fraternal society membership had it's hey-day in the late 1800's to mid 1900's and has been declining across the board since then. People simply have other committments. There has been controversy since the beginning and the Morgan Affair in the early 1800's nearly killed Freemasonry in the northeastern region of the U.S. So, no, I don't think it's controversy, it's lack of interest. Although as ML pointed out there has been a renewed interest among younger people lately.

I think another thing that hurt it was that it was so secretive for so long. I"ve met many people who've said things like "My grandfather was a Mason and when I asked him about it, he said 'I can't talk about it. It's secret.'" That, in and of itself could kill an organization.

Today we DO talk openly about Freemasonry. Sure, we have secrets, but they're not nefarious secrets. They're not even the modes of recognition or initiation ceremonies, as those are quite publicly known for most of the Degrees.

Do the plans for the NWO require the Masons to have more members?

Of course not.

What's going on with the Masons recruiting people??

As stated above. We are making ourselves more publicly known. Just as ANY organization should do if they want to continue. Why SHOULDN'T Masons have PR? Do you think it's wrong? If so, why?

I am against solicitation, but I'm not against letting people know who we are, what we do and what one should do to petition for membership.

Keep in mind, just because someone ASKS to be a Mason doesn't mean we'll let them in. They are still investigated and voted on by the Lodge. And an unfavorable ballot means NO MEMBERSHIP in our ranks.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

quote: (at least probably 99.9% of the members without knowing it).

Do you mean this literally? That would put your estimate of Illuminati freemasons at 6,000 worldwide.

I would say that 6,000 members worldwide that could be corrupt is a reasonable figure......we're talking WORLDWIDE!

I will have to admit this: I went into a book store today to see what I could find on the Masons. It was a small bookstore...so it didn't have as large a selection of volumes as I would have liked....but, it only had books that had good things to say about the Masons and there was not a single one that had anything bad to say about them. So....I will give you guys that. I need to get to a nice Barnes & Noble where there is a much larger selection and see what I can come up with. But....one point for your side today!

Today...I am full of love!
Tomorrow....who knows!

quote: Many believe that the FreeMasons are also part of this group.

They may or may not be the same people who believe the earth is flat, that evolution is not a proven theory and that a large prehistoric sea monster lives in Loch Ness. To all of these people I say "I have a nice bridge for sale..."

Does anyone still exist that thinks the earth is flat? I do love those that believe evolution is not a fact. LOVE THEM! And I saw a show where they found no life in Loch Ness. No fish or anything...meaning if there was a Loch Ness Monster, what the hell does it eat? Maybe the reason aliens visit the planet is to airlift food to the Loch Ness Monster? That would make a great story for The Weekly World News!!

No offense, but the FreeMasons cannot be put in the same catagory as these things.....

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I believe recruiting is to get members. However you still have to ask one to be one. So this isnt a good comparison. I think that EB will one day find that he could benefit from freemasonry. I would love to hear what his free mind would say when he learns about extremists, ignorance, and tyranny. The very things he is opposed to. It feels good to actually give and not take doesn't it. I wish EB that you could walk with me for a day man and shoot the sheet.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's good to see everyone playing nice.

I'm profoundly interested in your investigation now, Excitable Boy, because I think you're approaching it with a much more balanced view than many axegrinders who I have seen come before you here at ATS.

If you are interested in any particular facets of the fraternity, or certain authors, let us know if we can assist in digging up resources.

Like Trinityman, I'm perfectly willing to bring to light all aspects of the fraternity, even the controversial stuff, because I firmly believe that it stands on its own as an honourable institution.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Mummy's are very destructive forices because the human being that passes over needs to come back to earth with completely different conditions and these conditions are meant to balance out their advancement.

(Bold emphasis Tamahu's)

Are you saying that this(in bold) is true in all cases?

Speaking of Kemet...

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
I can suggest an on-line book that may help you on your journey:

Ancient Egypt: The Light Of The World by Gerald Massey

Thank you lucum per lucerna.

I've been meaning to read at least a couple of Gerald Massey's(probably one of the best non-African, if not one of the best writers on Ancient Kemet) works.

Are you familiar with any of the authors in this post?

Kemetic Pagan FAQ

Originally posted by Masonic Light

In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the Work, but these are veritable Princes of the Truth and their sainted names shall be remembered in future ages together with the seers and prophets of the elder world. Though the great initiate-philosophers of Freemasonry can be counted upon one's fingers, yet their power is not to be measured by the achievements of ordinary men. They are dwellers upon the Threshold of the Innermost, Masters of that secret doctrine which forms the invisible foundation of every great theological and rational institution....

Source

So, according to Hall, this inner fraternity are "Princes of the Truth" and have "sainted names"...sounds like some pretty swell guys to me...

Yeah, after reading the works of Manly P. Hall, I really have no idea how people can see anything sinister or evil in them(unless of course they are extremely dogmatic).

Manly P. Hall is obviously referring to the Great White Brotherhood or Catholic Gnostic Church of the Internal Planes.

Anyway, I tend to see the "New World Order", or what Samael Aun Weor referred to as a "New Order" based upon alcohol, blood and drugs; as what in Occultism is referred to as the Black Lodge(which we've spoken about so many times before).

This "Lodge" basically consists of those who are very awakened in their consciousness, however in an inverted way, due to egoism and fornication(sin against the Holy Spirit).

In other words: The Black Lodge/Zionists oppose the College of the Holy Spirit:

Gnosis: The Science of Mysticism

We read in books that these holy individuals undertake various missions and have belonged to different eras, regions, religions, sects, secret societies, and esoteric orders; yet, there is a common and exact doctrine that is inherent within all of their works. As if there were a cosmic plan, in all races and eras, to send these enlightened messengers to work for specific missions in regards to the Evolution of humanity. In his book, “Orders of the Quest,” Manly P. Hall states:

"There is an incontrovertible mass of evidence indicating the existence of initiated philosophers possessing a superior knowledge of divine and natural laws. There is also sufficient proof that these initiates were the agents of a World Fraternity or Brotherhood of Adepts that has existed from the most remote time. This overfraternity has been called the Philosophic Empire, the Great School, the College of the Holy Spirit, and the Invisible Government of the World. References to this sovereign body of “the ancient ones of the earth” occur in the sacred writings, the philosophical literature, and the mystical traditions of all races and nations of mankind."

So the Zionists(false Jews) would be the Secret Enemies of the "Orders of the Quest".

And it the Zionists who have been trying to infiltrate the Masonic Lodges for some time now.

In recent history, we can see that some of the Zionist Rothschilds(World Bankers) have joined Masonic Lodges.

Now how much they were able to influence FreeMasonry, is open for speculation; but either way it really makes one wonder.

Nonetheless, the Federal Reserve and Zionist Banking system has been one of the major factors that has contributed to the degeneration of this humanity.

Cinosamitna made some good points that are well worth studying:

Posts on Zionism and the Black Lodge

H.P. Blavatsky and Samael Aun Weor have also mentioned that the Dugpas of Tibet oppose the Masters of Shamballah, and have been trying to infiltrate the Tibetan-Buddhist Lodges as to corrupt them.

Of course religious fanatics automatically confuse Gnosis/Buddhism/authentic-Theosophy with schools of cheap "New Age" channelling/mediumism, just because they all speak of Shamballah.

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Well this thread is already out of hand and way off topic.

lol

Show me one thread that isn't after the first couple pages.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello Tamahu

On your list the only author I have heard of before is R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz and my knowledge of him is second hand! I read a book a while back entitled, "Serpents In The Sky," by J.A. West, which claims to be an elucidation on Mr. Schwaller's work entitled, "The Temple of Man." The former is a very interesting read in which it is asserted that the Egyptian culture is a legacy and not a development. A hypothesis I find readily agreeable.

On a closing note, I too, would like to offer Excitable_Boy encouragement in his new found dialectic method.

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” ~Galileo Galilei

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Does anyone still exist that thinks the earth is flat?

Ah, my friend, you really must visit the Flat Earth Society. Possibly the funniest website on this disc we call home...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

In recent history, we can see that some of the Zionist Rothschilds(World Bankers) have joined Masonic Lodges.

Now how much they were able to influence FreeMasonry, is open for speculation; but either way it really makes one wonder.

Nonetheless, the Federal Reserve and Zionist Banking system has been one of the major factors that has contributed to the degeneration of this humanity.

I would say that if the Rothschilds were able to infiltrate the Masonic Lodges (which would certainly be easy for a family with as much money and power), then that is one of the biggest problems facing the Masons. The Rothschilds and their kind (Rockefellers, Morgans, Warburgs, etc.....) have the money and power to do whatever they want wherever they want. These money mongering scumbag families have the ability to control anything and as a result, ruin anything. They are ruining the United States and many other countries (with organizations like the FED). They could certainly do serious damage to an organization like the Masons.

Perhaps if the Masons want to fix their reputation, they need to rid their organization of the likes of the Rothschilds and others. But, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Here lies the corruption.......do the Masons have the power to rid their organization of the corruption? I hate to say it, but I doubt it. If the money mongering cabals can control entire countries like the United States, controlling an organization like the Masons should be a piece of cake. Hell...these scumbags control the Vatican!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I would say that if the Rothschilds were able to infiltrate the Masonic Lodges (which would certainly be easy for a family with as much money and power), then that is one of the biggest problems facing the Masons.

One of the earlier Rothschilds (I think it was Nathan) became a Mason. He did not "infiltrate" Masonry: he petitioned the Lodge, was elected to membership, and received the degrees.

These money mongering scumbag families have the ability to control anything and as a result, ruin anything.

This is what is known as an ad hominem. Why are they "scumbags". Because they have more money than we do?

Perhaps if the Masons want to fix their reputation, they need to rid their organization of the likes of the Rothschilds and others.

I have no problem with our reputation, as it's pretty darn tootin' good outside of conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello E_B,

Please consider the following a precautionary rejoinder to my last in which encouragement,in regard to your improved dialecticism, was offered.

...Moreover, a sincere [objective] truth seeker should always keep in mind the peculiar phenomenon of the mind [ego] to try and possess the object of its focus. This psychological effect seeks, by association, to provide the cognitive faculty of man with a, personal, experience based understanding.

The problem arises when we fail to consider that the symbol of an experience today, as viewed collectively, is something other than what it represented in ancient times. In such considerations, the potential for corruption of information is thus made apparent, as well as the instrument of antagonism, the ego and its desire to possess and thereby unwittingly influence, hence corrupt, the information currently being understood [as a consequence of comprehension] and any subsequent realizations and re-expressions. The solution, therefore, dictates that we reserve any possessive emotive "tagging" [i.e. Filthy, scumbags, evil, etc.] of formulated conclusions in order to prevent the subtle and often pronounced ideological misdirection of the information we are trying to understand. This serves to prevent information from having to conform to any pre-conceived patterns and or notions, so as to preserve its original intent and purity. It can help us to avoid the analytical confusion that occurs when trying to squeeze a square into a circular hole. This enables our search for truth to become clinical as we are now focusing our attention on the source of the truth and not the personal, emotively influenced, expression of it.

Hermes Trismegistus wrote

All, Asklepios, have not the true intelligence. They are deceived when they suffer themselves to be drawn after the image of things, without seeking for the true reason of them. It is thus that evil is produced in man; and that the first of all creatures lowers himself almost to the level of brutes

Kindest Regards and happy seeking.

edit:content added

[edit on 28-9-2006 by lucum per lucerna]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I would say that if the Rothschilds were able to infiltrate the Masonic Lodges (which would certainly be easy for a family with as much money and power), then that is one of the biggest problems facing the Masons. The Rothschilds and their kind (Rockefellers, Morgans, Warburgs, etc.....) have the money and power to do whatever they want wherever they want. These money mongering scumbag families have the ability to control anything and as a result, ruin anything. They are ruining the United States and many other countries (with organizations like the FED). They could certainly do serious damage to an organization like the Masons.

Perhaps if the Masons want to fix their reputation, they need to rid their organization of the likes of the Rothschilds and others. But, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Here lies the corruption.......do the Masons have the power to rid their organization of the corruption? I hate to say it, but I doubt it. If the money mongering cabals can control entire countries like the United States, controlling an organization like the Masons should be a piece of cake. Hell...these scumbags control the Vatican!

Have a look for a thread entitled 'The Real History & Motives of Freemasonry' - the Rothschilds make an appearance on page 3. I did some research into connections with freemasonry and Rothschilds and the results are quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

quote: These money mongering scumbag families have the ability to control anything and as a result, ruin anything.

answer: from Masonic Light
This is what is known as an ad hominem. Why are they "scumbags". Because they have more money than we do?

Ad hominem, ad shmominem. I know what an ad hominem is...thanks! These international bankers that run the FED are scum bags. Not because they have more money than me.....please....

These people give new meaning to the word greed. They control most of the world's money (and as a result, most of the world) and don't give a damn how they get it. They provided funds to the United States during WWII for weapons, while at the same time they also provided funds to the Germans during WWII for weapons. Understand? That is something a scum bag would do. We're talking about the Illuminati. I know you all don't like that word.....you don't think they exist...well, they do. They run the FED which is privately owned by 300 private stockholders. The FED is a for-profit organization and is tax exempt (how does that make sense?)....they clear $1 trillion per year tax free. That's a lot of loochie for 300 people to share. They are a cabal of sociopaths that want to own the world...they are the ones leading us to a NWO......so YES...they are scum bags!!

They control politicians, control countries including the United States, control the Vatican, etc.....they have the power to kill presidents, start wars (and they make lots of money off of wars like Vietnam and the mess in Iraq and WWII to just name a few....). These are not nice people...they are scumbags!

So, if I was a Mason and knew that some of these sociopaths were members, I'd want something done about it. But of course, they run my country and I haven't the power to do anything about it....so obviously, no one has the power to rid the Masons of the Illuminati either.......They have enough money to get whatever they want. They had JFK killed when he tried to break up the FED. They don't like people to go against the Status Quo. They had RFK killed (he was going to shake things up). They had the first Pope John Paul killed because he was going to go against the Status Quo.....

So....sorry these are not nice people and I have better words for them but I can't use them in this forum...so I call them scumbags!! They are mass murderers....have caused genocides against countless countries and their peoples. They are traitors. They should all be tried for their crimes and sentenced to death. I'm not kidding.

Have a look for a thread entitled 'The Real History & Motives of Freemasonry' - the Rothschilds make an appearance on page 3. I did some research into connections with freemasonry and Rothschilds and the results are quite interesting.

Thanks for the info TrinityMan....I will check it out!!

originally from: Masonic Light (from another thread)

I've finally found a reliable source that confirms that Nathan Mayer Rothschild was a Mason, initiated Oct. 24, 1802, in Emulation Lodge No. 12 in London.

I am unable to verify any Masonic affiliation for the other Rothschilds.

So we have a Freemason/Illuminati connection. I'm sure the Rothschilds are still involved (unfortunately) with the Masons. I will have to do some research....

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
EDIT

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some interesting info on the Rotshchilds and Freemasonry:

CO-MASTERS OF THE WORLD--connections to secret societies

The Rothschilds had played a major role in the Bavarian Illuminati, (25) and it is known that a least one of the sons of Amsel was a member. As the reader remembers, Amsel placed his sons in the major European capitals, where they each set up the principal banking houses. By their own secret intelligence service and their own news network they could outmanouver any European government. (26) The large amounts of voluminous correspondence by Rothschild couriers attracted attention, (27) but no one ever stopped their personal intelligence and mail services. After the Bavarian illuminati were exposed, the central occult power over the European secret societies shifted to Carbonarism a.k.a. the Alta Vendita,(28) led by another powerful Rothschild, Karl Rothschild,29 son of Amschel. In 1818, Karl participated in a secret document that was sent out to the head-quarters of Masonry from the Alta Vendita.

The Masons were quite distressed when a copy of this was lost, and offered rewards to anyone who could return the lost copy. It was originally written in Italian. Its title translates ,,Permanent Instructions, or Practical Code of Rules; Guide for the Heads of the Highest Grades of Masonry."(30) The Masonic reference book 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol. 4, p.74, indicates two other sons of Amschel were Masons, James Meyer Rothschild, and his brother Nathan Meyer Rothschild. James Rothschild in Paris was a 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason, and his brother Nathan in London was a member of the Lodge of Emulation. And Jewish Freemason Katz indicates Solomon Meir Rothschild, a third member of the five brothers, was initiated into Freemasonry on June 14, 1809.(31) The Rothschilds became powerful within Freemasonry. We find the Saint-Simonians, the occult religious millenialist forerunners of communism, praising Baron de Rothschild in their magazine Le Globe, "There is no one today who better represents the triumph of equality and work in the nineteenth century than M. le Baron de Rothschild... .Was this Jew born a millionaire? No, he was born poor, and if only you knew what genius, patience, and hard work were required to construct that European edifice called the House of Rothschild, you would admire rather than insult it." Lionel de Rothschild (the de was added by the French Rothschilds) was involved with the first communist Internationale. The Mason Mazzini who helped start communism praised Rothschild, "Rothschild could be King of France if he so desired."32 Adoiphe Cremieux, was a french Jewish Mason (see chap. 1.4 for his credentials). The Rothschilds gave at least £ i ,000 to Cremieux to go to Damascus with Salomon Munk, and Sir Moses Montefiore to win the release of Jews imprisoned there, and to convince the Turkish Sultan to declare the charges of ritual murder false.33 According to the three Jewish authors of Dope, Inc. the B’nai B’rith was a spin-off of the Order of Zion and was organized as a ,,covert intelligence front" for the House of Rothschild. It is highly probable that the B’nai B’rith was used as a Rothschild intelligence cover. The Rothschilds are prominent in the Bilderbergers too. The Rothschilds were closely related to the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR).

Although many people today would not view the CFR as a secret society it was originally set up as part of a secret society and it was kept secret for many years, in spite of its awesome power. Carroll Quigley, professor of International Relations at the Jesuit Georgetown University, exposed the Round Table Group with his book Tragedy and Hope.(34) The Rothschilds supported Rhodes to form De Beers. (35) Later, Rhodes made seven wills which established a secret society modelled after the Jesuits and Masons to help bring in a One-World- Government centered upon Britain, and the Rhodes Scholarships.36 The inner group was established in Mar. 1891 and consisted of Rhodes, Stead, Lord Esher (Brett), and 33* Mason Alfred Milner.(33bb) A secondary circle of "potential members of the Circle of Initiates" consisted of the Jew Lord Balfour, Sir Harry Johnson, Lord Rothschild, Lord Grey and others. Initially, Lord Rothschild was part of the inner group of Rhode’s secret society, but was replaced by his son-in-law Lord Rosebury who wasn’t as conspicuous.37 The Fabian Socialists dominated the staff at Oxford when the Rhodes Scholars began arriving. These scholars then received indoctrination and preparation to become part of an international socialist New World Order.(38) The Round Table Group developed from the inner executive circle of Rhode’s secret society. The outer circle was established after the start of the 20th century. The Round Table Group was extended after W.W. I by organizing a front organization the Royal Institute of International Affairs. The Council of Foreign Relations was the American part of this front. The inner circle continues to direct the outer circle and its two front organizations RIIA and CFR. The CER in turn set up a number of fronts including the Institute of Pacific Relations (IPR).

source: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And to corroborate what I said about the Illuminati controlling the Vatican earlier in this thread:

Early in the 19th century the Pope came to the Rothschilds to borrow money. The Rothschilds were very friendly with the Pope, causing one journalist to sarcasticly say "Rothschild has kissed the hand of the Pope...Order has at last been re-established."39 The Rothschilds in fact over time were entrusted with the bulk of the Vatican’s wealth. The Jewish Ency., Vol. 2, p.497 states, ,,It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time (1905) the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure." Researcher Eustice Mullins writes that the Rothschilds took over all the financial operations of the worldwide Catholic Church in 1823.(40) Today the large banking and financial business of the Catholic Church is an extensive system interlocked with the Rothschilds and the rest of the International Banking system.

Sorry if I'm getting off track.....

I'm sure the Rothschilds and their kind are still involved with FreeMasonry today and I would be concerned what their role in it is if I were a Mason!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join