It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 10
0
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well this thread is already out of hand and way off topic.

I will create a new one, where we can debate and presents facts and theory about the research I have done about the masons, I see a lot of covering up, and personal slurring of each others names, I invite the masons here as well as any other to participate, I will do mine to keep it sober!

Remember friends, we are here to discuss the ball not the man. I know if I was a mason I would be offended as well by some of the theories and information presented. But I assure you, that at least I, am aiming for the ball here, and not you masons in person, I am pretty sure that the elite or the hidden vessel within the known body are people that do not visit ATS, but you could be "working" for them without knowing so.

The problem I see is that you cling so hard on to your truth, and get offended when someone questions it.

I recognize myself there, for instance before the invasion in Iraq, I was 100% behind my government and the American government. And supported you guys with out a doubt in my mind, later when I investigated further and more of the lies where revealed I was mad as hell, I felt betrayed by the Americans and my own government, I need not to say, that I do not think we should run from our responsibility. However, government’s fraternities, faculties, organizations and corporations should not lie.

I have seen and researched something that do not cohere with what you are saying is the official mason story.

Nevertheless, to prevent this thread from straying any further from the topic, I will end this post with a: To be continued.




posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Remember friends, we are here to discuss the ball not the man. I know if I was a mason I would be offended as well by some of the theories and information presented. But I assure you, that at least I, am aiming for the ball here, and not you masons in person, I am pretty sure that the elite or the hidden vessel within the known body are people that do not visit ATS, but you could be "working" for them without knowing so.


But Tetra,

WHY the Masons? Why would a group with nefarious intentions choose a fraternity that has NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY to carry out those plans?

Why not choose a group that is centrally organized and work from within? There's so much confusion in Masonry as to who's recognized, who's not, etc. There are tons of groups out there CALLING themselves Masons who aren't recognized as such. There is ONE official Grand Lodge (ruling organization) in each U.S. state, but in some states there are TEN groups CALLING themselves a "Grand Lodge" and 9 aren't recognized by the legitimate one and do not recognize each other.

There is NO central U.S.A. Grand Lodge (but rather 50 autonomous Grand Lodges) and no International Grand Lodge at ALL.

How could infiltrating the Masons who are so loosly organized do any good?

That's what I've never understood.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
well supposedly Al-queda is a loosely organized terror regime with no central command, yet it is the target of the worlds current war, and is feared to be plotting to take over the world. Not comparing the two directly, just showing that it is possible.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   


But I guess living in (as it is lovingly refered to throughout the Verde Valley) Slowdona
you have been affected by the vortex's , raelaens, aliens, palm readers, aura readers,
and various other snake oil sales persons that make up better than 70% of the economy
of slowdona. The other 30% of the economy being made up of those providing lodging
and food ( some of which is of questionable origin) to the seekers of these snakeoil sales people.


StalkingWolf...I actually had respect for you until this. We are having an argument/debate here and your tactic is to rag on where I live? I must admit that I am blown away. Why don't you comment on what I have to say and not where I'm from. What does where I'm from have to do with the discussion? Does the color of my skin also have something to do with it? Or my faith? All I can say is...pathetic!



There's so much confusion in Masonry as to who's recognized, who's not, etc. There are tons of groups out there CALLING themselves Masons who aren't recognized as such. There is ONE official Grand Lodge (ruling organization) in each U.S. state, but in some states there are TEN groups CALLING themselves a "Grand Lodge" and 9 aren't recognized by the legitimate one and do not recognize each other.


and APPAK...maybe this is where the problem lies. You here admit yourself that there is confusion within the Masonic organization in and of itself. Based on what you are saying, who are we to believe is a "real" Mason and who is not a real Mason? Some states have 90% Masons that aren't really Masons? No wonder there is a problem and a concern as to what Masons intentions are. I will grant you that maybe the "real" Masons are kind and wonderful people and the other 90% are suspicious at least.....but 90% is a pretty high number. The odds are better to trust none....the chance that one would be correct is 90%.

I will grant you that maybe it's the 90% that are in bed with the Illuminati....and the other 10% (which includes yourself) are good people!


[edit on 25-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
and APPAK...maybe this is where the problem lies. You here admit yourself that there is confusion within the Masonic organization in and of itself. Based on what you are saying, who are we to believe is a "real" Mason and who is not a real Mason? Some states have 90% Masons that aren't really Masons? No wonder there is a problem and a concern as to what Masons intentions are. I will grant you that maybe the "real" Masons are kind and wonderful people and the other 90% are suspicious at least.....but 90% is a pretty high number. The odds are better to trust none....the chance that one would be correct is 90%.



Not 90% who aren't legit. Masons. More like 95% ARE and the members of the other 5 to 10 bogus Grand Lodges (5%) AREN'T (the recognized Grand Lodge...with lineage to the Grand Lodge of England, where Masonry was organized, composing the larger group.

Certainly there have been bogus groups operating as Masons for unlawful reasosn (P2 Lodge comes to mind) but main-stream Grand Lodges and their members simply aren't the pawn that conspiracy theorists think we are.



I will grant you that maybe it's the 90% that are in bed with the Illuminati....and the other 10% (which includes yourself) are good people!



For that one, I thank you!



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
well supposedly Al-queda is a loosely organized terror regime with no central command, yet it is the target of the worlds current war, and is feared to be plotting to take over the world. Not comparing the two directly, just showing that it is possible.

This analogy implies that the "lower level" freemasons must have some awareness of the ultimate aims of the apparent "Evil Center", in order to operate independently from the center a la al-queda. They must ascribe to the philosophy of the Center and be prepared to act independently, without instruction.

But it has already been widely accepted that the "lower level" freemasons are entirely ignorant of the "evil" at the Center, and almost unanimously share a philosophy of altruism and personal development. Therefore an al-queda style network would not work for freemasonry.

I would suggest as an alternative, that freemasonry is exactly what it claims to be; that there is no evidence to suggest otherwise; and that the multitude of theories abounding about freemasonry, many of them contradictory, are the products of wishful thinking, speculation and assumptions and bear no actual relationship to the organization which they purport to expose.

I would further suggest that any illegal, immoral and unsavory activities of individual freemasons, proven or speculated, are undertaken for reasons other than their connection with freemasonry, and that there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest freemasonry as an organization has moved from its stated aims of personal development through the tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.

As has been proved time and time again here on ATS, it's easy to make claims but impossible to back them up, because there is simply no substance to the fantasy that freemasonry is anything other than that which it claims to be.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   


As has been proved time and time again here on ATS, it's easy to make claims but impossible to back them up, because there is simply no substance to the fantasy that freemasonry is anything other than that which it claims to be.



The claims on this thread have been backed up by numerous sources...numerous. Ignoring them, doesn't make them not exist. In fact, again, there are numerous sources on this thread to back up the claims, where as, there are no sources to dispute them except for the words of some posters. So taking your logic, the case against the Masons has been proven and the case for the Masons has not.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well they are recruiting through media as they are loosing numbers amongst there ranks, young men no longer could be arsed to join em, cause society has changed. Guess it's like employment-"If you don't have specifically skilled workers in certain feilds then other tasks which surround that specific employment suffer". So these individuals (MASONS) struggle to get people into promonent positions to outwork there goals. Don't believe a word when they tell you they don't give favouratism when it comes to employing another mason over a regular joe soap like me.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksrhot
Well they are recruiting through media as they are loosing numbers amongst there ranks, young men no longer could be arsed to join em, cause society has changed. Guess it's like employment-"If you don't have specifically skilled workers in certain feilds then other tasks which surround that specific employment suffer". So these individuals (MASONS) struggle to get people into promonent positions to outwork there goals. Don't believe a word when they tell you they don't give favouratism when it comes to employing another mason over a regular joe soap like me.


rocksrhot,

Other than one's hind-quarters,

what does "arsed" mean?



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i am limited by the bounderies of this forum 4000 characters are far to less to make a comprehensive post, and since i am not allowed to post none copyrighted scripts that none masons normally can not get their hands on, i will have to forfiet this discussion.

this is a reply to the ones i talked to in this thread about the thread i said i would make, i shall take my leave.

we are all ready limited by the words and letters we have made, now i am limited by the amount as well, this is not a forum i can use for debate, only chit chat. which is fine on its own, nothing wrong with that.

i just can not debate with these limitations...



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
i am limited by the bounderies of this forum 4000 characters are far to less to make a comprehensive post, and since i am not allowed to post none copyrighted scripts that none masons normally can not get their hands on, i will have to forfiet this discussion.

this is a reply to the ones i talked to in this thread about the thread i said i would make, i shall take my leave.

we are all ready limited by the words and letters we have made, now i am limited by the amount as well, this is not a forum i can use for debate, only chit chat. which is fine on its own, nothing wrong with that.

i just can not debate with these limitations...


You missed one, if you are refering to this thread you can't "copy and paste" either. Check out the T&C. Sorry.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
i am limited by the bounderies of this forum 4000 characters are far to less to make a comprehensive post, and since i am not allowed to post none copyrighted scripts that none masons normally can not get their hands on, i will have to forfiet this discussion.

this is a reply to the ones i talked to in this thread about the thread i said i would make, i shall take my leave.

we are all ready limited by the words and letters we have made, now i am limited by the amount as well, this is not a forum i can use for debate, only chit chat. which is fine on its own, nothing wrong with that.

i just can not debate with these limitations...



No i did not miss that wolf man!

The empasiz in my quote is what you refer to as copy paste!



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
as long as were all seemingly quoting this guy, I'll show you the part that stood out to me:

Preston, Gould, Mackey, Oliver, and Pike—in fact, nearly every great historian of Freemasonry-have all admitted the possibility of the modern society being connected, indirectly at least, with the ancient Mysteries, and their descriptions of the modern society are prefaced by excerpts from ancient writings descriptive of primitive ceremonials. These eminent Masonic scholars have all recognized in the legend of Hiram Abiff an adaptation of the Osiris myth; nor do they deny that the major part of the symbolism of the craft is derived from the pagan institutions of antiquity when the gods were venerated in secret places with strange figures and appropriate rituals. Though cognizant of the exalted origin of their order, these historians-either through fear or uncertainty-have failed, however, to drive home the one point necessary to establish the true purpose of Freemasonry: They did not realize that the Mysteries whose rituals Freemasonry perpetuates were the custodians of a secret philosophy of life of such transcendent nature that it can only be entrusted to an individual tested and proved beyond all peradventure of human frailty. The secret schools of Greece and Egypt were neither fraternal nor political fundamentally, nor were their ideals similar to those of the modern Craft. They were essentially philosophic and religious institutions, and all admitted into them were consecrated to the service of the sovereign good. Modern Freemasons, however, regard their Craft primarily as neither philosophic nor religious, but rather as ethical. .

Strange as it may seem, the majority openly ridicule the very supernatural powers and agencies for which their symbols stand

how's about that?


[edit on 25-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]
so what about this Brothers? I guess this guy doesn't know what he's talking about, huh?



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

The claims on this thread have been backed up by numerous sources...numerous. Ignoring them, doesn't make them not exist. In fact, again, there are numerous sources on this thread to back up the claims, where as, there are no sources to dispute them except for the words of some posters. So taking your logic, the case against the Masons has been proven and the case for the Masons has not.


Absolute garbage, mate.

Show me one iota of credible evidence which demonstrates malevolence or evil intent on the part of Freemasonry towards humankind. You have made all kinds of grandiose claims about how evil Freemasonry is, but you have not given us a single example of the manifestation of this evil in the real world. Your assertions have thus far been based entirely on ad hominem and straw man arguments which assume Freemasonry's evil before the discussion even begins.

Your definition of "source" and "backed-up" needs to be refined somewhat. Holding up Manly P. Hall's quote and saying that it somehow demonstrates or proves all (or even some) of the the criticisms you have made is a mindbuggering feat of faulty logic and tenuous connectivity.

Show me how Freemasonry is "in bed with the Illuminati". Show me how Freemasonry seeks destruction or harm of humankind in any way. Show me how it operates in contradiction to its publicly espoused tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.

I guarantee you won't be able to.

More determined men than you have tried, only to find it necessary to resort to plagiarism, hoax and slander to convince others of their views, because they were UNABLE to demonstrate the fraternity's guilt.

The true guilt in this situation rests squarely on the heads of those who knowingly propagate the lies.

I find it laughable that people choose to pollute their heads with it, to be honest.

Good luck, however, in your search for truth. You seem sincere, at the least.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey Roark,
I thought you were going to reply to Cino's post on the mummys. But you didn't, that's okay I guess. Would you mind replying to what I have underlined in the above post? I have also posed a few brief questions on the previous page that should be simple for you to reply to. And please don't use the dismissive tactic you use on E.B. By arguing that you don't want to reply you are making discussion impossible. If my questions are too simplistic please forgive but do not ignore



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yeah sorry, the thread kinda ran off the rails in the time between me logging off yesterday and logging in today.

Like, Lucum (IIRC), I largely found Cino's post to be based on his personal belief in physical magick and the power of tangible objects and ritual over the unwilling human mind.

This is a belief I do not share, and so I don't think I am the best person to comment on his post. I don't believe that the exoteric Christian church, nor the modern Masonic lodge, conduct magickal exercises to spiritually trap or enslave people. Some of his references to the practices of the ancient Egyptian mystery schools ring true, but I am not an authority on the subject like Tamahu or Lucum.

Once again, apologies for not responding. I thought my reply might turn out to be a little redundant, given the twists and turns the thread has taken.

I'll read your quote above and comment on it next.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman


Strange as it may seem, the majority openly ridicule the very supernatural powers and agencies for which their symbols stand

how's about that?


[edit on 25-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]
so what about this Brothers? I guess this guy doesn't know what he's talking about, huh?


Well, I would (predictably) disagree with the assertion that our symbols represent those certain supernatural "supernatural powers and agencies" that we openly ridicule. A symbol has meaning only insofar as that which is attributed to it. The swastika, as an obvious example, had nowhere near the same implications prior to the Nazi Party as it does today.

Our symbols (being exactly that: OUR symbols) have exactly the meaning and atrributions that Freemasonry has given them, nothing more. They are used for our purposes, to demonstrate our lessons, for our members.

If they have roots in other (more ancient) esoteric traditions, so be it. It doesn't change their purpose or usage under the auspices of Freemasonry.

I dearly hope I haven't missed your point completely... Haven't had my coffee yet



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For one thing everyone, The Free masons, the REAL ones.. the higher ones who know of the secrets are the ones who keep it from the lower masons ok? What's with the masonic capstone at the Denver International Airport, in which there is a base undertneath the thing, not to mention the murals.. I am not going to argue about that. Even though I have seen the reptilians, I don't have any proof, but my research and the fact that , that stupid stone is in the airport is enough to tell me that the masons aren't up to anything "good"...



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy



As has been proved time and time again here on ATS, it's easy to make claims but impossible to back them up, because there is simply no substance to the fantasy that freemasonry is anything other than that which it claims to be.



The claims on this thread have been backed up by numerous sources...numerous. Ignoring them, doesn't make them not exist. In fact, again, there are numerous sources on this thread to back up the claims, where as, there are no sources to dispute them except for the words of some posters. So taking your logic, the case against the Masons has been proven and the case for the Masons has not.

Hmm. I must admit I've seen many external links quoted by way of backup to a particular viewpoint. Most of these I investigate, and have found them to be either without any real research behind them, or making spectacular assumptions about (speculative) freemasonry which aren't true. However I live in hope...


I'd be happy to discuss any particular aspect of freemasonry that you find distasteful. On most occasions that I have made this offer the poster seems to disappear, but I have found your posts thus far genuine and extremely intelligent, and would anticipate that your attitude and arguments are similarly sensible.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
For one thing everyone, The Free masons, the REAL ones.. the higher ones who know of the secrets are the ones who keep it from the lower masons ok? What's with the masonic capstone at the Denver International Airport, in which there is a base undertneath the thing, not to mention the murals.. I am not going to argue about that. Even though I have seen the reptilians, I don't have any proof, but my research and the fact that , that stupid stone is in the airport is enough to tell me that the masons aren't up to anything "good"...


I've been through the Denver airport numerous times but haven't stopped long enough to even notice this (although I've read a few things about it)

Some interesting reading is found here:

www.masonicinfo.com...

('course it's put up by a Mason so I'm sure the story is a cover-up, but anyway) There's also a link on that page to the full story of the murals, etc.

I don't anything inherently evil and can't imagine why you think murals and a stone mean the Masons are up to no good...particularly in the Denver Airport.

You want to see evil personified? Go to New York-Kennedy or Chicago O'Hare. It's a fate worse than death, particulary around holiday season.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join