It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
EB , you con tinue to shovel the same cagatha ( for those who's command of spanish
is even less than mine (( and mine is pretty much limited to taco,burrito, enchilada,
chili rellino , and mas cervesa)) cagatha = stable droppings = horse #.)
But I guess living in (as it is lovingly refered to throughout the Verde Valley) Slowdona
you have been affected by the vortex's , raelaens, aliens, palm readers, aura readers,
and various other snake oil sales persons that make up better than 70% of the economy
of slowdona. The other 30% of the economy being made up of those providing lodging
and food ( some of which is of questionable origin) to the seekers of these snakeoil sales people.

I have heard the theory that new borns learn to speak by hearing what we say backwards, and that by playing recordings of ourselves speaking or music backwards we can get subliminal messages

Some people say that if you play a windows CD backwards you can hear a satanic message. Worse, if you play it forwards it installs windows.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
who tagged this with 'nuts'? Compared with other lunacy that is allowed to live here, I can hardly believe this thread with its origins in reality is tagged 'nuts' Masonic Light, was that you?

Not me; I think only moderators can do that.

Although after reading your post, I looked again, and now it's tagged with "not nuts".

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
Excitable_Boy says that M.P.Hall confirms [via snip] that Freemasonry is a society of pretense. He draws the conclusion, that the fraternal mandates of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth are merely an illusory veneer or device used to conceal a dark and sinister inner cabal intent on imposing a New World Order on an unsuspecting humanity. I feel obliged to point out that Manly P. Hall utilizes words like: Splendid, Camarderie, Ethical, Patriotic, Humanitarian and Educational, none of which imply any negativity or collusion of any sort as [E_B] would have us believe. Mr.Hall then goes on to say an inner society exists within the outer, a nucleus, described as having, Grandeur, Majestic Dignity and Mystery. Again, no negativity or collusion is offered other than what the frailities of the human mind can conjure in its little shop of horrors.

I ask you, Fifth Horseman, why are you and types like you so resistant to the notion of human progress? Why does every single act of kindness and goodwill towards man have to be profaned by sinister intentions? E_B, himself, says Christianity is farcical yet quotes anti-masonic sources which use orthodox Christian reasoning for evidence? [Jack Harris] E_B says the illuminati control Freemasonry and then makes wholly non-conciliatory statements regarding their involvement in the American Civil war! It sounds like the Illuminati are an internally conflicted bunch of half wits? Not at all unlike the God's of orthodoxy. Now whom created whom and why?

Lucum,

Sorry I haven't responded to your U2U, I've been out of town this weekend and haven't had computer access.

I disagree with some of your comments on Crowley, but agree completely with what you wrote above. You have my vote for Way Above this month.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Although after reading your post, I looked again, and now it's tagged with "not nuts".

We all have this great power!! For instance I added “masonic tv advertising” to the tags.

For a while there was nuts, AND non nuts. I suspect the user who tagged “nuts” got a few point deducted when it was remove.

There is now little or no incentive for members to tag threads. (due to abuse in the past)

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

who tagged this with 'nuts'? Compared with other lunacy that is allowed to live here, I can hardly believe this thread with its origins in reality is tagged 'nuts' Masonic Light, was that you?

heh heh yeah, not nuts was me. Sorry to think you would do that.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sorry I haven't responded to your U2U, I've been out of town this weekend and haven't had computer access. I disagree with some of your comments on Crowley...

No worries friend. The impulse for comment arose as a result of the Black Lodge thread and views expressed therein. In hindsight, I think it would have been more appropriate to have expressed such an opinion in the thread that way my concerns can be properly addressed and shared to the exclusion of none.

...but agree completely with what you wrote above. You have my vote for Way Above this month.

Thanks for the encouragment

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Lucum, would you respond to Cino's post concerning the mummys? I'm interested in what you would say about those points. Where do you think the attitudes against freemasonry had their origins. Has it just been conspiracy theory throughout the ages?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Lucum, would you respond to Cino's post concerning the mummys? I'm interested in what you would say about those points.

Hello F H,

Quite frankly, Cino's post went over my head?! I believe in the immortality of the soul and therefore can surmise that a relationship could potentially exist between the medium of sensory information and this aspect of ourselves. Whether an individuals post-mortem existence can be influenced by a conscious act of the living is probably beyond the scope of this thread, but feel free to start another.

Where do you think the attitudes against freemasonry had their origins. Has it just been conspiracy theory throughout the ages?

The attitude against Freemasonry has always been an example of the struggle between ignorance and illumination [A very interesting correspondence]. The group has never been anything more, imho, than thoughtful proponents of thee philosophia perennis. A mysterious ante-diluvian arcanum.

It is important to point out that this is merely speculation on my part.

Kindest Regards

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The attitude against Freemasonry has always been an example of the struggle between ignorance and illumination [A very interesting correspondence]. The group has never been anything more, imho, than thoughtful proponents of thee philosophia perennis. A mysterious ante-diluvian arcanum.

Antediluvian has two definitions per WIKI: very very old, or specifically pertaining to preflood human culture. Which are you describing here?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In America the Beautiful:
www.fuzzylu.com...
Is the brotherhood she speaks of the same we are speaking of? Crowning eh? So the leadership should..be..Masons?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello F H,

Ante-diluvian is ancient, I believe this description alone satisfies all the necessary requirements to communicate the importance of such a philosophy. Your desire to know is a the fortuitous expression of a keen mind - nurture it.

I can suggest an on-line book that may help you on your journey:

Ancient Egypt: The Light Of The World by Gerald Massey

Kindest Regards

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Excitable_Boy says that M.P.Hall confirms [via snip] that Freemasonry is a society of pretense. He draws the conclusion, that the fraternal mandates of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth are merely an illusory veneer or device used to conceal a dark and sinister inner cabal intent on imposing a New World Order on an unsuspecting humanity. I feel obliged to point out that Manly P. Hall utilizes words like: Splendid, Camarderie, Ethical, Patriotic, Humanitarian and Educational, none of which imply any negativity or collusion of any sort as [E_B] would have us believe. Mr.Hall then goes on to say an inner society exists within the outer, a nucleus, described as having, Grandeur, Majestic Dignity and Mystery. Again, no negativity or collusion is offered other than what the frailities of the human mind can conjure in its little shop of horrors.

Lucum.....great job of taking that out of context. M. P. Hall duiscusses the fraternity within a fraternity. The exterior one (seen by the public) is the one that Hall discusses with such nice language....language like Camaraderie, Humanitarian, etc......He DOES NOT feel the same about the hidden fraternity within. Why don't you read all Hall has to say and use ith within the correct context. Nice job trying to twist his words to fit your agenda.....someone actually gave you a WATS. Shows how easily people and the world can be manipulated.

This is from Hall:

The foregoing may seem to be a useless recital of inanities, but its purpose is to impress upon the reader's mind the philosophical and political situation in Europe at the time of the inception of the Masonic order. A philosophic clan, as it were, which had moved across the face of Europe under such names as the "Illuminati" and the "Rosicrucians,"

source: the..._mystic_light.tripod.com/rosicrucian_and_masonic.htm

Hall...linking the Masons with the Illuminati and Rosicrucians.....

Hall also was a Mason, BTW. But, felt that the Masons had lost their focus..or lost their way.....as the organization got more and more controlled by the Illuminati!

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
On this topic I have very little more to say as what you're spewing has been repeatedly spewed by people like you on this list (check the archive) Why wear my fingers out responding to you?

APPAK....I have posed plenty of questions to you and others that are similarly minded as you and received no responses as well. You crack me up. I list about 10 or more sources and you focus on one as garbage and use that tactic to ignore the rest.

Then you tell me I haven't answered a question of yours? And I've said nothing new? Maybe you and your kind keep hearing the same thing over and over again because what we're saying is true. I have sourced a ton of information that links your Masonic organization to all sorts of bad people and all you and your kind have said in response is that " there would have been no American Revolution without the Masons." Well....when you weigh the two...it seems there is a TON of evidence that the Masons are a questionable organization linked to the Illuminati and other organiations all working toward a NWO. And again.....you're side says "Well....we were responsible for the American Revolution."

Have the Masons done anything in the last 230 years? Or is the Revolution the only good thing your group has ever been involved in and therefore, the only thing your group ever uses as a defense?

Why don't you answer my questions APPAK? And maybe answer them like a gentleman this time instead of like a spoiled, screaming brat that has a hissy fit (I'm referring of course to your early post where you did nothing but spew venom) because he can't believe there are actually people in the world that see through the lies the Masons have been spewing ever since their existence.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

Sorry you feel that way EB. As for what we've done in the last 230 years, plenty. We're a F R A T E R N I T Y. We are not set on taking over the world or bringing Satan into every-one's lives (or ANYONE'S life for that matter) We help each other and our communities. Check out the Shriners Hospitals for Crippled & Burned Children. (Yes, Shriners are ALL Masons. It's a requirement) Check out our Scottish Rite Hospital, our Knights Templar Eye Foundation, the Royal Arch Research Association and tons of local charities that Masons freely give to in order to help human-kind (not just Members of the Fraternity) Yes, we've done plenty.

Yes, I zeroed in on Jack Harris because he's a hate-monger and his publications reflect it. Those who utilized his garbage are simply furthering his cause. Hate in the name of Jesus Christ. How pathetic is that?

I didn't notice your other [ahem] sources because as I said in a previous post, I have been skimming this thread since nothing new is arising.

Perhaps I'm hearing nothing new because "your kind" (as you called me above) has nothing real or believable to say. It isn't repeated because it's true, it's repeated because your kind doesn't know any better and can't come up with anything factual. Plain and simple.

If you think Masonry is evil, so be it. None of us will lose any sleep and I doubt any of us will run out and demit from the Lodge.

If you think we're hiding something, so be it.

If you think the lower-ranking members know nothing of the hidden agenda and the active members who've put much of their lives into it (as many of us on this list have) know nothing, so be it.

If you think you (who apparently has NEVER been to a Masonic meeting of any sort) knows more than a Master Mason (like many members on this list) or more than a Thirty-Second Degree Scottish Rite Mason (like many on this list) or a Thirty-THIRD Degree Scottish Rite Mason (like myself) so be it. You couldn't hold a candle to what I KNOW about Masonry (and I didn't get it from second hand sources, either)

I think anyone who's paying attention can understand who knows more about Masonry and bandying words with you proves nothing and wastes time.

By the way, I resent the hell out of your insinuation about being a spoiled brat and calling me a liar. There was a time when insults like "LIAR" would get your butt warned on this list. I imagine from your writing that I was an adult long before you were born. Who's the brat, EB?

I have no time for you or your ilk.

It's a shame that life has made you so obviously bitter and hate-filled.

May God bless you.

[edit to correct quotes]

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

By the way, I resent the hell out of your insinuation about being a spoiled brat and calling me a liar. There was a time when insults like "LIAR" would get your butt warned on this list. I imagine from your writing that I was an adult long before you were born. Who's the brat, EB?

Re-read the post of yours I'm talking about APPAK (and you know the one I'm talking about). Then.....talk to me. And when did I use the word liar? When? Oh that's right...NEVER!! Why don't you look at the insults you spewed at me in the post again, you know the one I mean.........I should be warned?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey Appak,
would you mind warning Masonic Light for me? I was called liar twice

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Alright, let's chill this thread out NOW!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Lucum.....great job of taking that out of context. M. P. Hall duiscusses the fraternity within a fraternity. The exterior one (seen by the public) is the one that Hall discusses with such nice language....language like Camaraderie, Humanitarian, etc......He DEOS NOT feel the same about the hidden fraternity within. Why don't you read all Hall has to say and use ith within the correct context. Nice job trying to twist his words to fit your agenda.....someone actually gave you a WATS. Shows how easily people and the world can be manipulated.

It seems, my friend, that you are the one who is mistaken. This is what Hall writes about the so-called "hidden fraternity":

In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the Work, but these are veritable Princes of the Truth and their sainted names shall be remembered in future ages together with the seers and prophets of the elder world. Though the great initiate-philosophers of Freemasonry can be counted upon one's fingers, yet their power is not to be measured by the achievements of ordinary men. They are dwellers upon the Threshold of the Innermost, Masters of that secret doctrine which forms the invisible foundation of every great theological and rational institution....

Source

So, according to Hall, this inner fraternity are "Princes of the Truth" and have "sainted names"...sounds like some pretty swell guys to me...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please intrepid, no one line posts

IT WAS A JOKE CHILL
Seriously though
Could any of the masons present explain what if any importance the transit of Venus holds in Freemasonry's history or lore. I've just learned of this while reading about the voyage of Capt. James Cook aboard the Endeavour. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
as long as were all seemingly quoting this guy, I'll show you the part that stood out to me:

Preston, Gould, Mackey, Oliver, and Pike—in fact, nearly every great historian of Freemasonry-have all admitted the possibility of the modern society being connected, indirectly at least, with the ancient Mysteries, and their descriptions of the modern society are prefaced by excerpts from ancient writings descriptive of primitive ceremonials. These eminent Masonic scholars have all recognized in the legend of Hiram Abiff an adaptation of the Osiris myth; nor do they deny that the major part of the symbolism of the craft is derived from the pagan institutions of antiquity when the gods were venerated in secret places with strange figures and appropriate rituals. Though cognizant of the exalted origin of their order, these historians-either through fear or uncertainty-have failed, however, to drive home the one point necessary to establish the true purpose of Freemasonry: They did not realize that the Mysteries whose rituals Freemasonry perpetuates were the custodians of a secret philosophy of life of such transcendent nature that it can only be entrusted to an individual tested and proved beyond all peradventure of human frailty. The secret schools of Greece and Egypt were neither fraternal nor political fundamentally, nor were their ideals similar to those of the modern Craft. They were essentially philosophic and religious institutions, and all admitted into them were consecrated to the service of the sovereign good. Modern Freemasons, however, regard their Craft primarily as neither philosophic nor religious, but rather as ethical. .

Strange as it may seem, the majority openly ridicule the very supernatural powers and agencies for which their symbols stand

how's about that?

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Re-read the post of yours I'm talking about APPAK Then.....talk to me.

Nah, you're boring me actually.

And when did I use the word liar?

Right here:

I'm referring of course to your early post where you did nothing but spew venom because he can't believe there are actually people in the world that see through the lies the Masons have been spewing ever since their existence.

I should be warned?

I seriously doubt it would do any good.

What was the point of this thread anyway?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Appak]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join