It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
iguana have some respect for your human body
Man it must suck to be you...stuck in something you hate hahaha LOL

Well it does suck seeing how my true origin is not human. I find your specie repulsive and disgusting. This is only a temporary encasement for reasons beyond any human comprehension. And yet I can blend in perfectly. But my only resolve is to witness the beginnings of human extinction. However... to my dismay, the greys prefer to utilize you as drones for their biddings.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
LMAO You really need to develop more lol
you haven't learned anything yet have you?
Do you even know why you are here?:shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

LMAO You really need to develop more lol
you haven't learned anything yet have you?
Do you even know why you are here?:shk:

We are here to discuss pro and con on this subject thread-->Should you organize and resolve the alien grey problem. They mutilate our farm animals and abduct our nerds. They destroy crops with their silly crop circles. They have forced members of this forum to have sex with hot alien chicks. They are destroying our culture and taking our jobs. They don't pay taxes and they are using our services. We need to organize and rally to Earth's defense. Either you are with us or against us. If you don't want to help then stand aside and let the patriots defend your rights for you. This is the calling from Jesus himself. Pick up the cross and follow us brothers and sisters.......

[edit on 8-11-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
They mutilate our farm animals and abduct our nerds.

Non-nerds too, even soldiers at times.

They destroy crops with their silly crop circles.

True.

They have forced members of this forum to have sex with hot alien chicks.

Now there's something I have not heard about before

They are destroying our culture and taking our jobs. They don't pay taxes and they are using our services.

Illegal immigrants, not Zetan-Greys, are behind that.

We need to organize and rally to Earth's defense. Either you are with us or against us. If you don't want to help then stand aside and let the patriots defend your rights for you.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i keeled 7 greys just this morning.

Whats my limit?

dont want problems with the game warden.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i keeled 7 greys just this morning.

Whats my limit?

dont want problems with the game warden.

No Limits! Kill them all for Jesus.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

iguana have some respect for your human body
Man it must suck to be you...stuck in something you hate hahaha LOL

Well it does suck seeing how my true origin is not human. I find your specie repulsive and disgusting. This is only a temporary encasement for reasons beyond any human comprehension. And yet I can blend in perfectly. But my only resolve is to witness the beginnings of human extinction. However... to my dismay, the greys prefer to utilize you as drones for their biddings.

iquana, either you are with us or you are against us. Choose.....:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey ConstantlyWondering!

Saw this on a comment page for a news article, did you write it?

The aliens have landed wrote on November 01, 2006 1:50 PM:"UFOs have landed and the aliens are hacking into our voting machines to put pod people in charge! Details in the National Enquirer!"

STM

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hey ConstantlyWondering!

The aliens have landed wrote on November 01, 2006 1:50 PM:"UFOs have landed and the aliens are hacking into our voting machines to put pod people in charge! Details in the National Enquirer!"

STM

I did not write this but that doesn't mean it is not true. Kill a grey for Jesus....

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hey ConstantlyWondering!

STM

I did not write this but that doesn't mean it is not true. Kill a grey for Jesus....

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They are from the future.
They are ants.
They protect and help to advANTS us.
They found our technologies and theirs???

Think of how a civilized ant would think. When one speaks, they speak for the whole colony, there is no ruler, they are organized from the bottom up, all doing their part for the whole.

now, what if A ROGUE ANT (arrogant) got lost in time and met a person and asked for A SIS + ANTS (assistants) to get home to their time. when they spoke to one ape/monkey/man/woman/child would they not think they made a pact with the whole human race? It is all they know, that if one speaks they speak for all.

Perhaps they would come up with som kind of COVEN ANT, or a covenant.

will we kill all the ants in DEFY ANTS (defiance) or will we honor the agreement and: PROPELL ANTS??? propellants.

To kill the grey is to kill our guardians from the future that FEW TOUR!!!!

Don't kill the greys before you make an effort to understand them, or you lose the entire human race, and almost all life on earth, save the meekest who shall inherit the IN AIR IT ANTS inheretence.

when people talk of killing and destroying what they do not comprehend or understand they fall servant (SERVE ANT) to FEAR.

fear?

do you choose to cause interfearANTS??????
In Tear Fear Ants?

to servive, perhaps it benefits us to SERVE HIVE!!!!!

just som thoughts.

ANTS SIR is the answer!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well I'm not for or against you humans, but I do believe you should realize what role you play for us.
The grays, as you refer to them, could destroy this entire planet if they wanted, but they have decided to keep you all as an experiment. Your entire system of order is nothing more sophisticated than a lab rat's. We the 'reptilians' will be returning to your world within a few years to see the progress. That is only after several thousands of years after our last visit to your planet.

and for the last time it is iGuana...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
They are from the future.
They are ants.
They protect and help to advANTS us.
They found our technologies and theirs???

Think of how a civilized ant would think. When one speaks, they speak for the whole colony, there is no ruler, they are organized from the bottom up, all doing their part for the whole.

now, what if A ROGUE ANT (arrogant) got lost in time and met a person and asked for A SIS + ANTS (assistants) to get home to their time. when they spoke to one ape/monkey/man/woman/child would they not think they made a pact with the whole human race? It is all they know, that if one speaks they speak for all.

Perhaps they would come up with som kind of COVEN ANT, or a covenant.

will we kill all the ants in DEFY ANTS (defiance) or will we honor the agreement and: PROPELL ANTS??? propellants.

To kill the grey is to kill our guardians from the future that FEW TOUR!!!!

Don't kill the greys before you make an effort to understand them, or you lose the entire human race, and almost all life on earth, save the meekest who shall inherit the IN AIR IT ANTS inheretence.

when people talk of killing and destroying what they do not comprehend or understand they fall servant (SERVE ANT) to FEAR.

fear?

do you choose to cause interfearANTS??????
In Tear Fear Ants?

to servive, perhaps it benefits us to SERVE HIVE!!!!!

just som thoughts.

ANTS SIR is the answer!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

This is extremely creative. I just cast a vote for you. But you are wrong. Are you an agent for the greys trying to do a peace deal through back channels? It won't work. We will not negociate with greys or thier agents. The human race will rise against the grey infestation. We will kill the greys for Jesus...

PS. I did cast my vote for you

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well I'm not for or against you humans, but I do believe you should realize what role you play for us.
The grays, as you refer to them, could destroy this entire planet if they wanted, but they have decided to keep you all as an experiment. Your entire system of order is nothing more sophisticated than a lab rat's. We the 'reptilians' will be returning to your world within a few years to see the progress. That is only after several thousands of years after our last visit to your planet.

and for the last time it is iGuana...

You are a cold blooded creature. No insult, that is a fact. But that is beside the point. Either you are for us or against us. There is no inbetween. If you aid or harbor greys then you are not a friend of Earth. Tread carefully brother...:bash:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow. What a contradictory thread title.

KILLING the Greys is certain salvation for our PEACE LOVING planet.

That don't sound too peaceful to me. And its hilarious that you can even call us peace loving.
Human beings kill more human beings in a year than anything else. We pollute our own environment with our waste, we choke up our own air with pollution and are slowly removing the organism which creates clean air from the Earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This is extremely creative. I just cast a vote for you. But you are wrong. Are you an agent for the greys trying to do a peace deal through back channels? It won't work. We will not negociate with greys or thier agents. The human race will rise against the grey infestation. We will kill the greys for Jesus...

PS. I did cast my vote for you

thanks for the input, and i may be right, and i may be wrong. But, either way jesus would also be on their side if jesus followed his own teachings, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Constantly Wondering ~ you asked me to clarify this post and I am happy to honor your request!

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by thehumbleone
as long as me and constantlywondering are here you can be sure that no gray is gonna destroy our peaceful way of life. long live Jesus!!!!!

Oxymoron

life on earth was 2 much die war hate cry

Not living Jesus LORD!

Life is love is alive is NEW.

First of all - I said 'oxymoron' in direct response to the phrase 'our peaceful way of life' and also to 'long live Jesus'....

killing ANYTHING (even a cockroach) with the intention of preserving some sort of illusory 'peaceful way of life' is the very epitome of 'oxymoron' - as well as being downright nonsensical!

First of all:
Where is this peaceful life? On what planet? Surely you don't consider 7000 years of daily war SOMEWHERE a lifestyle described honestly as 'peaceful' ??!?!

Secondly:
'Jesus' the man is dead! Long dead! Christ lives, no doubt! But Christ is not telling you to kill the greys. I know this because I remember what is said! No killing was EVER ordered by Christ!

Love your neighbor, guys! This includes both on the same street as well as in the same galaxy.

And I SAY that such nonsense will not be tolerated - don't think I am playing around like you seem to be, either. Christ said quit putting words of death and hate in His mouth or you might wake up with a mouthful of Ivory suds in the morning! You don't want the pure soap fairy comin' to your home to see ya'! Trust me, it is not a good thing.

Behave.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Wow. What a contradictory thread title.

KILLING the Greys is certain salvation for our PEACE LOVING planet.

That don't sound too peaceful to me. And its hilarious that you can even call us peace loving.
Human beings kill more human beings in a year than anything else. We pollute our own environment with our waste, we choke up our own air with pollution and are slowly removing the organism which creates clean air from the Earth.

How much do the greys pay you to post lies?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lies?

So your saying that we aren't polluting our world and increasing the global temperature and that we aren't responsible for the large number of human on human slaughters in history?

Accept that our time has come. Surrender your brain stems to your benevolent alien rulers that you may live in peace after their conquering of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Constantly Wondering ~ you asked me to clarify this post and I am happy to honor your request!

Originally posted by thehumbleone
as long as me and constantlywondering are here you can be sure that no gray is gonna destroy our peaceful way of life. long live Jesus!!!!!

Oxymoron

life on earth was 2 much die war hate cry

Not living Jesus LORD!

Life is love is alive is NEW.

First of all - I said 'oxymoron' in direct response to the phrase 'our peaceful way of life' and also to 'long live Jesus'....

killing ANYTHING (even a cockroach) with the intention of preserving some sort of illusory 'peaceful way of life' is the very epitome of 'oxymoron' - as well as being downright nonsensical!

First of all:
Where is this peaceful life? On what planet? Surely you don't consider 7000 years of daily war SOMEWHERE a lifestyle described honestly as 'peaceful' ??!?!

Secondly:
'Jesus' the man is dead! Long dead! Christ lives, no doubt! But Christ is not telling you to kill the greys. I know this because I remember what is said! No killing was EVER ordered by Christ!

Love your neighbor, guys! This includes both on the same street as well as in the same galaxy.

And I SAY that such nonsense will not be tolerated - don't think I am playing around like you seem to be, either. Christ said quit putting words of death and hate in His mouth or you might wake up with a mouthful of Ivory suds in the morning! You don't want the pure soap fairy comin' to your home to see ya'! Trust me, it is not a good thing.

Behave.

You need to read the bible first before you try to teach. Then you will see the light and kill a grey for Jesus. I have explained myself to you over and over. You won't get it. You are an agent for the greys.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join