It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

so is the point of this thread to create a religiously ordained genocidal movement against beings whose existence is in question to begin with?

Finally!!! Yes my brother. Membership is yours for the asking. Will you do God's perfect will?

are you seriously endorsing GENOCIDE in the name of GOD

i thought GOD created ALL life
ALL OF IT
that would include the grays
and
LOVING GOD
loving gods do not espouse war or GENOCIDE

not that i believe in god(s) or anything
it just seems illogical that the God of ANY of earth's monotheistic religions would ordain genocide (again)

God created man in his own image. Not a grey image. Now that I have proven my point beyond reproach won't you follow Jesus? Repent and kill a grey today!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

God created man in his own image. Not a grey image. Now that I have proven my point beyond reproach won't you follow Jesus? Repent and kill a grey today!

Where do you find Grey's to kill?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Jean d'Arc was a grey and you know it.....:bnghd:

Well, then!!!

What the heck!

If YOU know that I KNOW she was a grey...can you not then deduce with SOUND common sense and logical deduction....

THAT obviously you CAN NOT kill a grey! They may look dead- even all burned up...

BUT here we ARE again....alive and well and calling your bluff...

You might as well just call us all 'Kenny!'

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

#1 They wouldn't know a grey - even if it were staring at them in their own bathroom mirror!

#2 It is a waste of ammunition and weapons and SOM of us are getting darn sick and tired of CLEANING up the MESS!

SERIOUSLY.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I just laughed and laughed at this, Queenie lol

But, on a sillier note... didnt they kill Kenny off once and for all?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I thought they did....but it seems like I saw a this-season's episode and there he was...

that little s#*t

He is RESILIENT.

(of course, i also thought Michael J Fox had died but i must have been mistaken!) :shk:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I mean, really - what is the difference?

Kenny

Jesus

Kenny?

Jesus?

You can't see his face anyway....and he is certainly girl-crazy!

nothing changes ..... EXCEPT the name....

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

so we should go out and slaughter EVERYTHING that isn't human?

just because something is different doesn't mean it is bad
different is bad is the justification for racism and other forms of bigotry

and bigotry is bad

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

so we should go out and slaughter EVERYTHING that isn't human?

just because something is different doesn't mean it is bad
different is bad is the justification for racism and other forms of bigotry

and bigotry is bad

I forgive you because Jesus would want me to. You haven't been around here long so I will guide you. Now that I have proven my point beyond reproach won't you follow Jesus? Repent and kill a grey today!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Call me when you want to go hunting. I will guide you in Jesus name.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Jean d'Arc was a grey and you know it.....:bnghd:

Well, then!!!

What the heck!

If YOU know that I KNOW she was a grey...can you not then deduce with SOUND common sense and logical deduction....

THAT obviously you CAN NOT kill a grey! They may look dead- even all burned up...

BUT here we ARE again....alive and well and calling your bluff...

Queenannie, don't worry. If you won't stand for freedom and liberty we will fight for your rights in your place. I forgive you in Jesus name for mocking his glory.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Queenannie, don't worry. If you won't stand for freedom and liberty we will fight for your rights in your place. I forgive you in Jesus name for mocking his glory.

I know that you will...you have soooo many times...and I feel you in your words....

But can we just not have any more killing? And if we HAVE to....how about just me...it ain't like I don't know that way

to and fro
to and fro

But the killing in the world...it is truly about to make me SICK...and I don't get SICK...
I was real sick last week....my gall bladder...because I saw some things in Amnesty International that, to tell you the truth..I didn't know this stuff still went on!

I WAS SO shocked...and I felt ashamed for not being aware of it...I cried hard and then went to sleep and the next day my right side hurt, my ribs...I wanted to

I did! Oh yeah, I remember I did ....hate to gak....I'm as bad as Jerry Seinfeld about it. It had been something like 7 years and 2 months since that taste in my mouth..

So let's just please ALL do something to stop the killing unnecessarily...I feel sick right now...

really i do...

put down your gun and let's all pray the same thing:

Whirled Peas
Whirled Peas
Whirled Peas

IMAGINE

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I forgive you because Jesus would want me to. You haven't been around here long so I will guide you. Now that I have proven my point beyond reproach won't you follow Jesus? Repent and kill a grey today!

what point have you proven?

honestly, when i signed on to ATS i knew i was in for some pretty out there stuff, but this is just plain wrong

it is a CALL FOR GENOCIDE

genocide = bad

remember that whole "turn the other cheek" thing?
that whole JESUS quote

jesus + genocide = logical error

just give me LOGICAL reasons to exterminate an ENTIRE SPECIES (that may or may not actually exist) for some ALLEGED AND UNPROVEN crimes in the name of a supposedly peaceful diety

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If a grey won't get on its knees and pray for forgiveness from god then shoot it. That's my rule and its simple. If it doesn't understand what you are talking about then you already know what you are dealing with.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
If a grey won't get on its knees and pray for forgiveness from god then shoot it. That's my rule and its simple. If it doesn't understand what you are talking about then you already know what you are dealing with.

alright, please tell me that this is all satire
for the love of all things that deny ignorance
i'd honestly rather be the guy that hasn't gotten the joke than be stuck in this severly messed up argument

why limit it to greys?
why not kill all things that won't pray for forgiveness from god?

and what do you mean by" if it doesn't understand.... you already know what you are dealing with" ?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

why limit it to greys?

Amen brother! But let's focus on the alien greys for now. After they are defeated then we will talk. Thank you for the thought.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, Whirled Peas, .................nothing is changing yet but I will keep trying!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thank you, constantly wondering! I love you, truly i DO!!

Things will change - I know some secrets that NO longer have to be secrets...I will share freely.

We all have equal access to know these secrets...the door is open for us all! We just have to know WHERE it is!

ACCEPTANCE! IN our hearts, our minds, our spiritual or soul's perception.

Mankind's biggest dilemna has been fear and the hatred, envy, and greed that is secondary to fear - which is caused, itself, by UNCERTAINTY.

Not knowing causes fear!

Am I right? Huh? Huh? I know I am, because my father told me....and never has he lied to me, not once. I didn't always 'hear' truth - but that was from FEAR!

It is kind of a cruel catch-22....we fear because we do not know the truth - and our fear causes our perception to be off-kilter so we have great difficulty perceiving and discerning the truth - which leads to more fear.

And fear leads to violence. Eventually it ALWAYS does. WITHOUT exception.

The world we are used to arose out of the desolation of a GREAT tragedy - a cataclysm beyond the limits of our imagination....and this cataclysm was caused by greed and lust for power...something we still fight with even today - also caused by fear BUT in those days it was NOT.....we had NO excuse for greed and things that cause violence because we knew and understood the underlying mechanism of the unseen - God and all that. WE KNEW! And we knew and understood the necessity and process of certain principles (LAWS) that govern and maintain materiality.

But certain of us chose to go against these principles for reasons which were not for the good of the ONE (whom NONE of us will ever know which of it was which is A GOOD thing from GOD - this is the principle of LOVE and FORGIVENESS - if we don't have enough information to accuse or judge someone else or even ourselves - the best thing to do is JUST FORGET it...learn about as a whole - a general lesson for mankind....that we must ALL take to heart and NEVER EVER forget again.)

Now we are starting again.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

why limit it to greys?

Amen brother! But let's focus on the alien greys for now. After they are defeated then we will talk. Thank you for the thought.

you miss my point
i am making fun of your whole point of view
it's ridiculous
it's bigoted
and it's actually contrary to all the teachings of jesus of nazereth

please oh noodly master, let this all be a joke

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

you miss my point
i am making fun of your whole point of view
it's ridiculous
it's bigoted
and it's actually contrary to all the teachings of jesus of nazereth

please oh noodly master, let this all be a joke

IT IS! Maybe sort of a 'sick' joke! But sickness, properly tended to leads to restoration of health!

You are correct - about contrary to the teachings of...except there IS WAS no 'jesus of nazareth!'

First because the only thing at Nazareth in those days was tombs! A place for the dead to live! A necropolis.

The teachings of the 'Nazarene' (means: branch set apart for saving the tree by preserving the root by the process of truth)
would be better termed the teachings of the Nazi! LOL

SERIOUSLY.

Do you ever listen to ICP, madness? Remember the Wraith Album!

We tricked ya!

We're not sorry that we tricked you!

LOL

All's well that ends well.
The end justifies the means.
The needs of the many ALWAYS outweigh the needs of the one but are supplied by the ONE!
Circumstances dictate!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join