It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
as long as me and constantlywondering are here you can be sure that no gray is gonna destroy our peaceful way of life. long live Jesus!!!!!

Oxymoron

life on earth was 2 much die war hate cry

Not living Jesus LORD!

Life is love is alive is NEW.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korsyn01
wow, this got really weird really fast

i thought jesus taguht the love of all things that god has created, not how to destroy a grey in 12 easy steps:shk:

Sorry but God did not create DEMONDS or half breed Man-Angles so they have no rights to inherit the Earth or walk into Heaven. God does not create Human crossbreeds what ever conbination of genes including mixing animals.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that as a reptilian I've spoken with and had intimate friends who were greys themselves. And they said that humans stank like a monkey.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I just wanted to add that as a reptilian I've spoken with and had intimate friends who were greys themselves. And they said that humans stank like a monkey.

Hmmm? so now the reptiliians and the grays are in cahoots. i would advise you reptilians to stay out of this, unless you want to go down with the grays.
Be Warned, any friend of the grays will perish along with them.

:w:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Those greys are evil and crafty. We will prevail!
:w:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm not so sorry to tell you that you humans are all under the control of the greys. So this battle is already over with, I suggest you give up.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm not so sorry to tell you that you humans are all under the control of the greys. So this battle is already over with, I suggest you give up.

If that were truly the case, then we would not be able to discuss this subject in a public forum.

There is also a HUGE difference between being BEATEN and being DEFEATED.

Furthermore, the Zetan-aliens (i.e., the Reptilians, Greys, Preying Mantises, Nordics and Hybrids) have even less control over the situation once we leave the flesh and return to the Primary Reality of Spirit.

Many battles in the discarnate dimensions have occurred over this and are ongoing. These particular aliens have a technological and industrial advantage to be sure, but not a spiritual one.

The spiritual component is the most important facet of ANY war.

It is the karma of all empires to eventually fall.

So it is with them as well.

It is all a matter of TIME

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Spiritual advantage? What a joke! Look at you humans...take a good look at yourselves as a whole. You are far from spiritual enlightenment. You still have much to learn, but perhaps you would all be better off as drones for the greys to manipulate. I certainly have no problem with that prospect.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Spiritual advantage? What a joke! Look at you humans...take a good look at yourselves as a whole. You are far from spiritual enlightenment. You still have much to learn, but perhaps you would all be better off as drones for the greys to manipulate. I certainly have no problem with that prospect.

It is true that in the general sense, Terran civilization has not really progressed.

However, as a whole, humanity has yet to denegrate to the point of harvesting other humaniod races for long-term breeding programs, slavery, experimentation, and to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements. Many on this world are opposed to the medical experimentation of ANY senient being for ANY reason; that movement is gaining momentum in the whole food, vitamin supplementation, and upscale cosmetic industries.

Secondly, everything that one does in life, be they Terran, Zetan - whatever - is recorded in Spirit.

EVERYTHING.

And we are each held accountable for our actions and intentions.

Near Death Experience research clearly indicates this. When we leave our bodies, we have the opportunity to see and emotionally feel how our actions affected those within our sphere of influence. If we do not face up to our debts to innocents, we cannot ascend to a spiritual plane of existence in The Light, i.e., we are forced to reside with others who are also spiritually retarded in the hellish discarnate dimensions.

No one can escape the Universal Law of The Light on the Other Side. Not even space-aliens, with all their impressive technology, can stop the Second Law of Thermodynamics - that of entropy - and prevent their deaths. Eventually, they too must face The Light in the Spirit.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

Quoted From: Near Death Experience Research Conclusions.

Third, there are other significant spiritual advantages of the highly evolved when they leave their bodies. This corresponds to expanded abilities in The Light of a telekinetic nature that space-aliens cannot duplicate with their advanced machines - like teleportation and shielding capability which has already been done on a small scale with large Group Entities.

Fourth, if the Reptilians and Preying Mantises, as well as their subordinate Greys, Nordics and Hybrids, were truly gods or Ascended Beings, then they could manifest with The Light that which they need and want. They would not have to resort to kidnapping and subjugation in order to do so.

Not being Ascended Beings who can create matter at will, this also indicates that they will not be able to muster a strong or significant telekinetic defense after they transition into The Light.

In other words, since they are not gods, then they can be DEFEATED.

The abuse of power leads to not having it anymore.

Like the many empires on this planet which seemed unstoppable for a time, and which rose and eventually fell, The Zetan Empire will also become JUST A VAGUE MEMORY.

Just as the Roman Empire is now

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Zetan empire as you call it doesn't exist. They have developed an entirely different system. Plus, they are inter-dimensional beings and have more knowledge about your species than you do yourselves. They will continue to study your specie to determine if you should ever pose a threat. And don't be surprised if they choose to manipulate your way of 'order'. It is for the better.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Judge them not by their intellect or their technology but by their application (or lack thereof) of The Golden Rule which is found in all the world's religions.

In analyzing their actions objectively, we find that they - the Zetan-aliens - are representative of an empire that subjugates peoples selfishly and that the Reptilians, Preying Mantises, Greys, Nordics, and their Hybrid armies, are all morally inferior and spiritually retarded

If they were not spiritually retarded, then they would not be treating us - well, those of us they can manage to kidnap - like laboratory animals and slaves.

By the way, for those interested, there is a really good and FREE documentary on UFOs in Google and I believe that this was brought up in ATS recently...

UFOs - The Greatest Story Ever Denied

The aliens are clearly not our friends and I agree with General MacArthur's statement toward the beginning of the film.

I'll take the opinion of a top, well-informed general over that of Reptilian and Grey lovers and those who channel discarnate Zetan-aliens - any day of the week.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Never! We love our way of life to much. Jesus has called us to kill the greys...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The greys are lazy and smell funny. They are ruining our culture! They aren't learning our language and they are taking our jobs. They will be defeated in Jesus name....

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Don't just watch football today! Go out and kill a grey for Jesus!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by thehumbleone
as long as me and constantlywondering are here you can be sure that no gray is gonna destroy our peaceful way of life. long live Jesus!!!!!

Oxymoron

Not living Jesus LORD!

What? What is this? What are you trying to comunicate?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Keep watching and you will see what is going to happen. The greys will pay for what they have done.....

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Oxymoron

Not living Jesus LORD!

I dont understand what the heck your saying

Get those Greys, we will prevail!!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the grey's blood is hard to get out of your clothes? I would hate to have to do the dirty work in the buff!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is'nt there blood green.

Just use green clothes.

Blast!! Blast! Blast!
ewww, Grey blood.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
iguana have some respect for your human body
Man it must suck to be you...stuck in something you hate hahaha LOL

new topics

top topics