It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

"Freedom to become" is a value and a right of every person on this planet. The enemy of this is invading our planet. Our economy cannot support the lazy greys. Therefore the greys must die. Our planet has enough woes and misery without the anal probing, crop circling, cow mutilating, nerd abductors coming in anytime unchecked. We must build a defense against them. A laser satelite network with photon torpetoes and a planetary shield could be an effective measure. We must schedule a march in all the capitals and if you see any grey flags flying in the masses do what you have to do to terminate that grey.

that's all statements, there is no evidence to support the anal probes
the origins of crop circles
the cow mutilations
and do you have a problem with nerds? becasue you call them nerd abductors
where is the evidence that they're doing this stuff

and how are the grays freeloading on our economy?

this actually seems like something out of the onion

We're still with this madness?

Don't you understand the grays want to destroy our planet?

They're taking our women, They won't learn our language, they're stealing our jobs, and they're not assimilating. I think CW has already explained this very clearly.

Pick up the cross and stop the gray invasion.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

They're taking our women, They won't learn our language, they're stealing our jobs, and they're not assimilating. I think CW has already explained this very clearly.

this sounds like a justification for OTHER racial prejudices
they're stealing OUR JOBS?
have you ever gone down to an accounting office and seen a gray?
they're taking our women?
i've never met a married inter-species couple, and i'm pretty sure it's illegal
they aren't assimilating?
i've never even met a gray

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

this sounds like a justification for OTHER racial prejudices
they're stealing OUR JOBS?
have you ever gone down to an accounting office and seen a gray?
they're taking our women?
i've never met a married inter-species couple, and i'm pretty sure it's illegal
they aren't assimilating?
i've never even met a gray

I don't kow what you mean by "OTHER racial prejudices", We're talking about another species from outer space Who want to take over the planet.

As for the other questions, i think CW has explained them pretty clearly.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Connection is weak sorry....cannot respond yet

[edit on 2-12-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

i shall await your answer

just a recap of what i'd like to hear

1: evidence to support your claims against the greys

2: evidence to show jesus would support a genocide

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

i shall await your answer

just a recap of what i'd like to hear

1: evidence to support your claims against the greys

2: evidence to show jesus would support a genocide

lol, I wasn't addressing you. In fact I have already answered. Now go ponder and repent. Kill a grey for Jesus!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

lol, I wasn't addressing you. In fact I have already answered. Now go ponder and repent. Kill a grey for Jesus!

now, i know this thread is a joke
a huge 1
but it's a very stupid and dangerous joke

the comedy came from the intial assertions about the greys that related them to the latino population

but anyway, it is very stupid, you have never offered up proof
not a single citation
not 1 shred of evidence

and, from what i gather you're armed with super soakers....

the stupidity in this thread makes my brain hurt

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul, you are putting a racist idea into this thread that doesn't belong. Infact it does not belong on this forum anywhere. If you want to debate then don't put in the "latino" lies. I cannot debate your foolish dreams. You have no regard for the rules of this forum. Your hate shows for BTS so why do you keep coming back? Now leave so we can have a serious discussion about killing greys for Jesus. Staying on topic is the rule and you are breaking it again. Do you need another warning? Now repent and do God's bidding.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i'm not breaking any rules

i'm pointing out some similarities in your initial post has with anti-latino bigotry

this thread is a joke, and belongs in the forum for jokes
now, if you're really serious, i'll echo the sentiment of seekeroftruth, you're a nut

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Madnessinmysoul, I have a supersoaker and I am not afraid to use it. You will see oh yes you all will see. Bruhahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

i'm not breaking any rules

i'm pointing out some similarities in your initial post has with anti-latino bigotry

this thread is a joke, and belongs in the forum for jokes
now, if you're really serious, i'll echo the sentiment of seekeroftruth, you're a nut

Now YOU are stereotyping Latinos. And you had better capilize that when you speak of my people. It is L-a-t-i-n-o. Now stop wasting time and kill a grey for Jesus.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Now YOU are stereotyping Latinos. And you had better capilize that when you speak of my people. It is L-a-t-i-n-o. Now stop wasting time and kill a grey for Jesus.

i'm sorry but i tend to not capitalize anything

and i'm not stereotyping, i'm just saying that recent bigotry against the Latino has similarities to the defaming claims you've made against the greys

minus the anal probing, crop circles, and cattle mutilations

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe you should take you own advise from you new thread and not take your beliefs so seriously. You are presenting a double standard here. But I do love reading your threads. They are very entertaining.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i'm not holding a double standard, it isn't a personal belief of mine that genocide is bad, it is a view that many have

also, it transcends religious boundries, my thread is on religious stuff

then again, your jesus should disagree with genocide...
but you for some reason say that he doesn't in this case

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You put alot of faith into a man you do not know. Did you read what Jesus is going to do in Revelations? The rider of the white horse? The sword? Do you speak of the Jesus I am refering to? The true living son of God? If you knew the bible and better yet God you would know that war is ordained by him.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You put alot of faith into a man you do not know. Did you read what Jesus is going to do in Revelations? The rider of the white horse? The sword? Do you speak of the Jesus I am refering to? The true living son of God? If you knew the bible and better yet God you would know that war is ordained by him.

war isn't genocide...

and yes, i have read the bible cover to cover, i read it twice
and i don't think it is possible to get to know god at all, because i don't believe said diety exists

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

and yes, i have read the bible cover to cover, i read it twice
and i don't think it is possible to get to know god at all, because i don't believe said diety exists

Yet you decide to post on a religious thread. And you insist on using Jesus in your debate. Tell me why this isn't a double standard again. Now that I have proven myself beyond a shadow of doubt will you please kill greys for Jesus?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i'm just saying that if you're going to say that you're killing things in the name of jesus, you are clearly misinterpreting the teachings of jesus

just because i don't believe in your justification doesn't mean i can't argue that your justification wouldn't like this genocide

but, i'm done with this thread, it is trivial, because nobody is actually going to go out and kill the greys

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Glory to Jesus! He has finally taken my advise! I bet he is looking for greys to kill for Jesus! I win again......:w:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Recruiting alien grey killers for Jesus is not an easy task. But we will prevail!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join