It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Freedom to become" is a value and a right of every person on this planet. The enemy of this is invading our planet. Our economy cannot support the lazy greys. Therefore the greys must die. Our planet has enough woes and misery without the anal probing, crop circling, cow mutilating, nerd abductors coming in anytime unchecked. We must build a defense against them. A laser satelite network with photon torpetoes and a planetary shield could be an effective measure. We must schedule a march in all the capitals and if you see any grey flags flying in the masses do what you have to do to terminate that grey.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
"peace loving planet"

that made me laugh....we are a very violent race with a long war ridden past and many murders and crimes are comitted daily, we also destroy habitats and kill entire species off, were not very "loving" to each other or the planet are we? :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We must schedule a march in all the capitals and if you see any grey flags flying in the masses do what you have to do to terminate that grey.

Again....I have to laugh. Peace loving? Where is your love is peace friend? You don't have any. You seem to be filled with hate and you're taking it out on a race that may not even exist....that makes a lot of sense. Who do you really hate?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Can you pass that # to me next?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Umm. in a word: no

Your "peace loving planet" has a written and recorded history stretching back for 7,000 years.

in 7,000 years humanity has failed to produce 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction.

so, in a word: no

if they are here, the only thing you have to compare what you think of them, is what you know for fact about yourself, and what you have chosen to accept as fact in your conscious state of mind.

your intentions blind you, worse yet, you assign the intentions you know, to those you can't possibly understand under your current state of mind.

Please resolve your fears within your own mind, or else you will be unknowingly manifesting them in our shared reality.

Thanks,
john

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
perhaps we don't have to kill them, perhaps we just don't have to create them.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I don't mean to be degrading, but this has got to be the most ridiculous post I have ever come across on ATS,BTS or PTS.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
All of you that have posted are part of the grey "opps". You cannot fool me.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Who do you really hate?

I only hate the greys that you work for.....

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

We love peace!

Die alien scum!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

"Freedom to become" is a value and a right of every person on this planet. The enemy of this is invading our planet. Our economy cannot support the lazy greys. Therefore the greys must die. Our planet has enough woes and misery without the anal probing, crop circling, cow mutilating, nerd abductors coming in anytime unchecked. We must build a defense against them. A laser satelite network with photon torpetoes and a planetary shield could be an effective measure. We must schedule a march in all the capitals and if you see any grey flags flying in the masses do what you have to do to terminate that grey.

ConstantlyWondering and everybody else, what is your definition of grey? Personally, I like all colors and want to preserve the life of all beings no matter what aspects of color they have.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yes those "aliens" who are entering our space "illegally" and are flying "foreign flags" as they march. And I love the part about the economy and those "lazy greys". What we need is some kind of defensive thing... oh I don't know, maybe a WALL!

N fiend...

They took your JOB!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

ConstantlyWondering and everybody else, what is your definition of grey? Personally, I like all colors and want to preserve the life of all beings no matter what aspects of color they have.

Greys = Alien beings not from our planet that crop circle, cow mutilate innocent cows and abducting nerds

Never refer to them as people because they are a menace to our economy. They will take my job and yours to...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Greys = Alien beings not from our planet that crop circle, cow mutilate innocent cows and abducting nerds

are you sure the greys are not from "our" planet?

for that matter, are you sure humanity is from "our" planet?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

They will take my job and yours to...

I don't have a job.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Can you pass that # to me next?

Can I have some?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

They will take my job and yours to...

I don't have a job.

Because the greys took it and they are being paid cash under the table. Doesn't that make you angry?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I don't mean to be degrading, but this has got to be the most ridiculous post I have ever come across on ATS,BTS or PTS.

Jesus has called us together to unite and destroy the greys for his glory. Are you with us or against us?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i'm sorry, but do you really think that we have the technology to kill a species, that if it exists, is capable of producing craft that our currently level of technology don't even understand? that is like an ant trying to eradicate humans.

this is how it would go:

" we're gonna nuke you grey jerks!!"
" ok try it, we'll vaporise your planet"
" oh, nevermind, we're sorry"

that's just too funny. and also, i don't recall ever walking into a burger king where a grey was serving me my meal. i think you're substituting the word grey for someone here on earth, and that's just plain racist.

optimus

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
i'm sorry, but do you really think that we have the technology to kill a species, that if it exists, is capable of producing craft that our currently level of technology don't even understand? that is like an ant trying to eradicate humans.

this is how it would go:

" we're gonna nuke you grey jerks!!"
" ok try it, we'll vaporise your planet"
" oh, nevermind, we're sorry"

that's just too funny. and also, i don't recall ever walking into a burger king where a grey was serving me my meal. i think you're substituting the word grey for someone here on earth, and that's just plain racist.

optimus

Nothing I said was racist. I am talking about a species from another planet. And just because they don't work at the same burger king as you doesn't mean they aren't here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join