It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Lies?

So your saying that we aren't polluting our world and increasing the global temperature and that we aren't responsible for the large number of human on human slaughters in history?

Accept that our time has come. Surrender your brain stems to your benevolent alien rulers that you may live in peace after their conquering of us.

Your new here so i can forgive you for believing what the media tells you. Science disputes the fairytale you are spouting. Now it is time to get serious and kill a grey for Jesus.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Your new here so i can forgive you for believing what the media tells you.

I'm new here? I see you joined months ago......
And I wouldn't kill in anything in the name of someone who - a) might not have existed, b) I don't really care about, and c) Has been dead for 2006 years.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Your new here so i can forgive you for believing what the media tells you.

I'm new here? I see you joined months ago......
And I wouldn't kill in anything in the name of someone who - a) might not have existed, b) I don't really care about, and c) Has been dead for 2006 years.

a. Jesus has a book. Have you read it?

b. You do care because you are here.

c. Ever hear of Easter?

Now that I have proven myself once again won't you join the cause and kill a grey for Jesus?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

No, and I never plan on

Touche.

c. Ever hear of Easter?

Yes, and I celebrate it too. Well, I say celebrate...all I do is eat the chocolate.

Now that I have proven myself once again won't you join the cause and kill a grey for Jesus?

No I won't.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

c. Ever hear of Easter?

a: Yes, twice, still unwilling to kill for it
actually, the more i read it, the more of an atheist i became

b: just because somebody is trying to talk people out of something doesn't mean that they CARE, they could be bored

c: easter is even more questioned than the actual existence of jesus

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul, let me explain the topic and then stay on it please----->We are here to discuss pro and con on this subject thread-->Should you organize and resolve the alien grey problem. They mutilate our farm animals and abduct our nerds. They destroy crops with their silly crop circles. They have forced members of this forum to have sex with hot alien chicks. They are destroying our culture and taking our jobs. They don't pay taxes and they are using our services. We need to organize and rally to Earth's defense. Either you are with us or against us. If you don't want to help then stand aside and let the patriots defend your rights for you. This is the calling from Jesus himself. Pick up the cross and follow us brothers and sisters.......

are you against planet Earth?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Pick up the cross and follow us brothers and sisters.......

Pick up the cross? I can see you all now. Wearing white robes, carrying large wooden crosses. Then setting them alight in front of their saucers.

And FYI, I'm against Earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Pick up the cross? I can see you all now. Wearing white robes, carrying large wooden crosses. Then setting them alight in front of their saucers.

LOL!!! I love this post!! :w:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

My you are the hatefull one aren't you! We don't set fire to the holy cross. We aren't like your klan. But I forgive you. Not everybody realizes they are agents for the greys. You are.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I do realise, and I ain't a part of any clan. I don't think my afro-carribean grandad would approve of me joining any kind of clan (whether it began with c or k)

And I also don't care much for this world, Jesus, crosses, or much else.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I do realise, and I ain't a part of any clan. I don't think my afro-carribean grandad would approve of me joining any kind of clan (whether it began with c or k)

And I also don't care much for this world, Jesus, crosses, or much else.

What in the world does race have to do with anything? How dare you pull race into this. I am talking about a species. Please focus on the topic and stop endorsing your opinion with the race card thingy and kill a grey for Jesus..........

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ConstantlyWandering...or whatever
I am sorry to inform you that Jesus was actually a gray.
Yes, I know this might be a difficult time of realization... But Jesus came from the heavens (outerspace) and ascended back into it. This is proof that he is a Gray.
So maybe it's time you should rethink your mission. Maybe it's time to start killing something else...if you know what I mean. (WINK)

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
ConstantlyWandering...or whatever
I am sorry to inform you that Jesus was actually a gray.
Yes, I know this might be a difficult time of realization... But Jesus came from the heavens (outerspace) and ascended back into it. This is proof that he is a Gray.
So maybe it's time you should rethink your mission. Maybe it's time to start killing something else...if you know what I mean. (WINK)

This is not rational thinking. Jesus wouldn't call us to kill the greys if he is one. Don't be silly. Kill a grey and please Jesus today!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Our peace loving planet is in jeopardy from the greys. You must take a stand today. Are you with us or against us??

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We must fight for our right to exist. We will not be defeated......

[edit on 23-11-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
so i assume that there is no LOGICAL and/or PEACEFUL solution to this situation?

yeah...

so is the point of this thread to create a religiously ordained genocidal movement against beings whose existence is in question to begin with?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

so is the point of this thread to create a religiously ordained genocidal movement against beings whose existence is in question to begin with?

Finally!!! Yes my brother. Membership is yours for the asking. Will you do God's perfect will?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

My you are the hatefull one aren't you! We don't set fire to the holy cross. We aren't like your klan. But I forgive you.

Yes you do! You burned Jean d'Arc!

And many more very much like her...innocents abroad who followed the voice of ONE God....

and you killed them all...stakes, fires, guillotines, and axes!

I think I will JOIN up with the greys -- at least they are NOT dog-o-matic!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Finally!!! Yes my brother. Membership is yours for the asking. Will you do God's perfect will?

are you seriously endorsing GENOCIDE in the name of GOD

i thought GOD created ALL life
ALL OF IT
that would include the grays
and
LOVING GOD
loving gods do not espouse war or GENOCIDE

not that i believe in god(s) or anything
it just seems illogical that the God of ANY of earth's monotheistic religions would ordain genocide (again)

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

My you are the hatefull one aren't you! We don't set fire to the holy cross. We aren't like your klan. But I forgive you.

Yes you do! You burned Jean d'Arc!

And many more very much like her...innocents abroad who followed the voice of ONE God....

and you killed them all...stakes, fires, guillotines, and axes!

I think I will JOIN up with the greys -- at least they are NOT dog-o-matic!

Peace!

Jean d'Arc was a grey and you know it.....:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join