It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
1. Alien Greys exist. I know. Go ahead and dare me to prove it.

I dare you to prove it

Alpha Grey, a member of this forum is an Alien Grey. Scroll thru these post and you will see. There is your proof. Now pick up the cross and do God's bidding.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
However did I miss this thread!?! And why are so many people taking it so seriously???

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Alpha Grey, a member of this forum is an Alien Grey. Scroll thru these post and you will see. There is your proof. Now pick up the cross and do God's bidding.

He cannot do "God's" bidding.....We MADE "God" and he does OUR bidding as per our instructions. We control ALL and see ALL....all attempts to thwart us will result in abductions and more chemtrails in your area.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I agree with constantlywondering. C'mon grays BRING IT!!!!LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
We ask you--->Why are you asleep at the wheel? The greys are taking our jobs and destroying our culture. Are you just going to let it happen or are you going to do God's will?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

He cannot do "God's" bidding.....We MADE "God" and he does OUR bidding as per our instructions. We control ALL and see ALL....all attempts to thwart us will result in abductions and more chemtrails in your area.

SEE! They are real and a real threat!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thank you humbleone. Bless you and yours. I will send you info later on the meeting place. Don't let them get you brother.......

[edit on 25-10-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If you don't think our culture is worth saving than this is not the thread for you. However if you are wanting to do the bidding of Jesus then kill a grey for his glory.
:w:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Turn your clocks back and kill a grey for Jesus. Only things you need to remember this weekend. Jesus will bless you and your family if you kill a grey for his glory.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
However did I miss this thread!?! And why are so many people taking it so seriously???

You had better take us seriously. We will stop the grey threat once and for all.
Jesus is watching....

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Don't give into the greys. They are taking your rights.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ok we are we a a human race or buch of animals?

So does not mean we should be dog meat for these supposed advanced race that lack some sense in their meanings.

We can be awful as we are as a people but does not mean we should be their slaves and in turn be stripped of of Humanity. Is it me or do they just do as they please without permission? I say stick up for humanity in a peacful way before we become cattle to these ungodly, unhuman, self obsessed higher being status when they are in fact souless creatures who could in turn be fallen Angles and a new species of demonds that can not get to Heaven.

Lets stick up for our human race if the time comes for a visit we want a good explantion for their crapy treatment of Humans and invation of our realm and air space. Does not matter of the Human races past, If they want a conversation let them come instead of being cleaver cheeky monkeys without a course.

Also who says they are peaceful? We are just cattle to them who want to add the mark of the beast to this world with their implants.

If they want to save humanity they can make contact we need unity on earth anyway. BUT LIKE the devil him slef he makes out he never existed.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Cease and desist!

Greys and christians and jews and muslims
You are all brothers
We are ALL family
Quit fighting!
We are not afraid to pull over right now and tan some hide, kids!
We mean IT.

God belongs to NONE of you - God is under no one's control!
We are God and we do what God does.

And God was NEVER EVER asleep at the wheel!

Just because you are asleep doesn't mean you aren't safe!
And We are speaking to you from the Captain's bridge - matters here are beyond even LOGICAL. All is in order. That is our middle name.

Stand done, folks - We are driving this here ship - just like yesterday and just like tomorrow. We don't change.

Peace Love and Yuck Fourself
(if you can't get a date - just get Yucked and enjoy it!!)

And that's not a suggestion, it is AN ORDER.

You are dismissed.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
as long as me and constantlywondering are here you can be sure that no gray is gonna destroy our peaceful way of life. long live Jesus!!!!!

you filthy grays are gonna burn. DIE SUCKAS!!!

[edit on 30-10-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You are all brothers
We are ALL family
Quit fighting!

Looks like queenannie has been fooled by the grays. no gray is a brother of the human race. long live the human race.
DIE GRAYS DIE!!!!!
:w:

[edit on 30-10-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Cease and desist!

You are all brothers
We are ALL family
Quit fighting!

queenannie, you are an agent for the grays or you just don't get it. I forgive you because you haven't been here long. Now do the will of Christ and kill a grey for Jesus.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
ok we are we a a human race or buch of animals?

So does not mean we should be dog meat for these supposed advanced race that lack some sense in their meanings.

We can be awful as we are as a people but does not mean we should be their slaves and in turn be stripped of of Humanity. Is it me or do they just do as they please without permission? I say stick up for humanity in a peacful way before we become cattle to these ungodly, unhuman, self obsessed higher being status when they are in fact souless creatures who could in turn be fallen Angles and a new species of demonds that can not get to Heaven.

Lets stick up for our human race if the time comes for a visit we want a good explantion for their crapy treatment of Humans and invation of our realm and air space. Does not matter of the Human races past, If they want a conversation let them come instead of being cleaver cheeky monkeys without a course.

Also who says they are peaceful? We are just cattle to them who want to add the mark of the beast to this world with their implants.

If they want to save humanity they can make contact we need unity on earth anyway. BUT LIKE the devil him slef he makes out he never existed.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by The time lord]

Amen brother! Thank you for your support. We will be shipping you your supersoak 3000 soon with the secret recipe for the spray. Thank you for doing God's work.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ConstantlyWondering,

I applaud your enthusiasm and courage in wanting to unite people in the cause of liberation against Zetan-Grey abduction abuse.

There are thousands of testimonies which point to the Greys not being interested in destroying this world, but to continue to harvest it, i.e., to use its resources and peoples selfishly.

Alien Long-Term Breeding Program

Abductee Brainwashing

Abductees have learned from the aliens that this world has very good raw genetic materials for experiments, breeding, etc. Which is why it is being used as it is.

The power of "the Holy Spirit" (i.e., Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms) is something that has already been used many times to thwart a kidnapping. The power of angel collectives have proved to not stop the threat completely, but in certain cases have in fact been able to prevent an abduction from occurring

Alien Resistance From Christian Energies

Which means that they are on the right track but that much more telekinetic energy is needed for a total solution to the problem of subtle subjugation by a technically advanced empire.

Despite their very strong metal alloys, the Greys and Zetan-aliens in general do not have any shielding capability. Their bodies can be shot and their craft can be destroyed.

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Finally, here are some practical measures to avoid an alien kidnapping...

How To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you Paul, your info is greatly received. Keep on fighting for the cause! We will stand together or hang seperatly.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
United we stand

(but divided we fell)

Stand

Unite

2 Knight

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join