It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

Name calling is not action. We need to get together in a Unite Front against the alien threat. Jesus wants it that way.

I am trying to figure out how you know Jesus wants anything. The only thing Jesus requires of humanity is faith,goodwill and love. The original post had not a seed of love in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Name calling is not action. We need to get together in a Unite Front against the alien threat. Jesus wants it that way.

I am trying to figure out how you know Jesus wants anything. The only thing Jesus requires of humanity is faith,goodwill and love. The original post had not a seed of love in it.

I am the voice that cries from the wilderness. You can choose to ignore me or pick up the cross and bash an Alien Grey in the head for his glory....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Look you are new here.

So - 52 days' difference in registration and 35 more posts makes another one 'new here' and then you who is qualified to make generalities such as 'we on this forum?'

Please, we have people here that have been abducted and forced to make love to beautiful alien women.

What's the problem???

My mission is from God. Either you are for us or against us.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Look you are new here.

So - 52 days' difference in registration and 35 more posts makes another one 'new here' and then you who is qualified to make generalities such as 'we on this forum?'

Please, we have people here that have been abducted and forced to make love to beautiful alien women.

What's the problem???

My mission is from God. Either you are for us or against us.

Which "god" are you refering to? I guess humans will never learn, allways with the crusades. There been to much fighting over people's beliefs over the centuries. I guess you would fit right in with the "Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition, GOD wants you to go to war!!!". You can say what you want about me, but i would never join in any kind of genocide. As much as i try to spread love and unity, this is one thing that i will not stand for.

Put me down for the against you column.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok,constantlywondering,you're officially labeled a troll. You are just being silly now. You do not address anything that is being asked. You just regurgiate your previous replies. You're ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ok,constantlywondering,you're officially labeled a troll. You are just being silly now. You do not address anything that is being asked. You just regurgiate your previous replies. You're ridiculous.

Stay on topic please. I have answered all of your questions at great length and you still don't get it. I know you are an agent for them so I give up on you. Either you are with us or you are against us.And name calling to boot, you should be ashamed to call yourself a member of bts.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Which "god" are you refering to? I guess humans will never learn, allways with the crusades. There been to much fighting over people's beliefs over the centuries. I guess you would fit right in with the "Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition, GOD wants you to go to war!!!". You can say what you want about me, but i would never join in any kind of genocide. As much as i try to spread love and unity, this is one thing that i will not stand for.

You are new here so I will let it slide for now. Just read up on the rules and find out for yourself about the Grey Alien infestation. I forgive you for your lack of knowledge. Just keep reading and posting brother. You can catch up with me soon....

[edit on 16-10-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You are new here so I will let it slide for now. Just read up on the rules and find out for yourself about the Grey Alien infestation. I forgive you for your lack of knowledge. Just keep reading and posting brother. You can catch up with me soon....

[edit on 16-10-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

To tell you the honest truth I am Really not that new here, i've been reading threads on this site off and on for a good four years, it's just recently that i've decided to register and start posting back.

Maybe it isn't me that should be forgiven for a "lack of knowledge" but rather you for your lack of love, compassion, or any kind of coherent response to us.

We should not kill anybody or anything as that solves nothing. It will only create more problems. Also, you won't find enough people here to take on the greys even if you did miraclulously come up with the means to do so, so please stop wasting our time. I'm afraid to even ask how old you are, seeing as you might be considerable older than what you are leading us to believe, please stop with the childish remarks.

This thread is going nowhere so i'm gone, good luck to anybody that tries to wait this one out.

Peace,love,light

pancho

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pancho, please forgive me. Sometimes when I know I am right I might come across as a little one sided. Live in peace and know that people like me are fighting for your freedom. Earth will not fall on my watch. Peace to all.....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Stay on topic please. I have answered all of your questions at great length and you still don't get it. I know you are an agent for them so I give up on you. Either you are with us or you are against us.And name calling to boot, you should be ashamed to call yourself a member of bts.

You haven't even attempted to answer anyone's questions, much less "at great length." All I have seen you post is that "You know." What do you know and how do you know it? Until those questions are answered I will not desist. I personally think you are an agent of disinformation, but just to confirm my suspicions,I want you to answer my previous questions.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please read thru my postings again because you are missing it. And please stay on topic. :w:
Live in peace my brother. I forgive you like Jesus wants me too......

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You cannot forgive me for any offense because I have not committed one. :shk::shk:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You cannot forgive me for any offense because I have not committed one. :shk::shk:

You are a testy one. None the less Jesus would want me to forgive you so I do. Don't worry brother, Earth's safety is my only concern. I will protect you and your freedom from the Grey assault on our culture. We will organize and throw everything we have at our common enemy known as the Alien greys. Then they will sings songs to my glory..........

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
constantlywondering, I spoke with the greys, and they said they don't find you a threat and will continue to rampage the planet. What do you think of that?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
constantlywondering, I spoke with the greys, and they said they don't find you a threat and will continue to rampage the planet. What do you think of that?

Do they know that I and my friends are armed with the super soaker 3000? Let them know that we are not afraid to use them either!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Look you are new here. You need to read the introduction threads and look up the stories on one or two the the Mods. We have eye witnesses here now. Ever read the John Leer postings? We on this forum hold him in high regard. He is a believer.

John Lear's as big a nut as contanstantly wondering. He makes outrageous claims with no evidence and people lap it up. Just becasue he's an experienced pilot doesn't mean he has inside knowledge of anything.

Now, I think this thread is a complete joke. That or CW needs to to see a therapist pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Now, I think this thread is a complete joke.

Jimbo,it is a joke. That is all this thread is intended to be. It's amusing that everyone, including myself, is initially taking this thread seriously. Constantlywondering, sent me a message stating that it's all just a joke.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman

Look you are new here. You need to read the introduction threads and look up the stories on one or two the the Mods. We have eye witnesses here now. Ever read the John Leer postings? We on this forum hold him in high regard. He is a believer.

John Lear's as big a nut as contanstantly wondering. He makes outrageous claims with no evidence and people lap it up. Just becasue he's an experienced pilot doesn't mean he has inside knowledge of anything.

Now, I think this thread is a complete joke. That or CW needs to to see a therapist pretty quick.

What your failing to realize jimboman is that John Lear has made love to beautiful alien women. You see, they have a starchild program. But don't fear because Jesus has directed me to stop it. We could use your help......
John Lear =

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am calling upon the faithfull to help me kill the greys for Jesus. Any takers yet?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

1. Alien Greys exist. I know. Go ahead and dare me to prove it.

I dare you to prove it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join