It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by derfred33

Speaking of strange faces....

Not sure if anyone had noticed before but the formation in the upper right quandrant of copernicus4-full.gif looks strikingly like Copernicus himself!

view image of copernicus and the crater

Is this why it's called that?

Image of Copernicus credit here: link to Nicolaus Copernicus page

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
One thing that I noted is the number of craters and debris scatterings. Something just struck me when I saw the photos. The number of meteorites impacting the moon must be enormous if you comtemplate the the number of meteorites seen from earth that burn up before striking the earth. There is no atmosphere to reduce the impact speed. The whole surface would have had to be impacted at some time. Placing a building on the moon surface would appear to be the last place you would want to construct a permanent structure. Planets with an atmosphere would be considerably safer. You might want to consider towers/spires to be something other than a building such as a transport vehicle or other movable object.

The impact of meteorites would create a hugh pressure wave and extreme temperatures. These could create some very unusual formations/deformations as well as new materials or extremely rare materials. The formation of crystalline structures would be a given which would create refractive/reflective surfaces.

Although I've seen others, these are probably the highest resolution I've seen and as indicated got me to considering how and why one could live on the moon's surface.

Thanks for posting these images.

PS You probably didn't get "the negative" but an enlarged diapositive which for all purposes is as good as a negative and much better than a print. You might be able to find an aerial photography company who can scan the original at a resolution of 6-14 microns. The result would be much better than scanning a print.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

GAME OVER! Check out/Search "Iggyocracy" on YouTube. Close up views of a few of the multitude of very large inhabitants in these pictures.
Iggyocracy now has a video of the tiny people of the "Moon People IN MOTION". One even walks into the camera view & points at the camera twice! I've duplicated & confirmed these video's contents. AMAZING!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm happy to see that that quack John Lear is gone from ATS. Can anybody tell me what happened to him?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credulity Kills
I'm happy to see that that quack John Lear is gone from ATS. Can anybody tell me what happened to him?

Well I could but what possible motivstion would I have to tell YOU?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Credulity Kills

For someone who is happy to see him gone from ATS, why would you be interested in what happend to him?

Looking to just open old wounds and pour salt in it?

Frankly, IMO, it would be nice and a huge contribution if JL were to return to ATS. I dont know or even want to know what transpired b4, but I know that JL had alot to give to the community here, and I am sure he has alot more to contribute...given the chance.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nothing worth mentioning in this thread, it was not related to the photos.

And although I never liked him, I don't think that calling him "quack" when you think he can not answer you is not the best way to treat this off-topic subject.

Back to the pictures, I hope...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
John Lear provided junk "evidence" in all his time on ATS. That is why I'm glad to see him gone. Either you bring experience, science, and quality evidence to back up your assertions or you do not. He did not. It is my hope that somebody at ATS decided to deny ignorance and bounced him as a result.

Originally posted by zorgon

It's secret space station guy who think the Space Shuttle can cloak and has the ability to change its inclination in orbit (orbital mechanics - NAH!)! Good to see you again!

What is your motivation? Considering that you've been peddling nonsense for years it appears you M.O. has little to do with evidence, science, or honesty. I have no clue what your motivation is except for a false sense of importance for what you do.

Originally posted by RFBurns
For someone who is happy to see him gone from ATS, why would you be interested in what happend to him?

Frankly, IMO, it would be nice and a huge contribution if JL were to return to ATS.

John Lear has given us conjecture at best and absolute bollocks at worst. Perhaps the man is too mentally ill to know that that he's spewing nonsense. That thought is almost comforting - it would at least mean that he didn't intentionally mislead to so many.

Originally posted by ArMaP
And although I never liked him, I don't think that calling him "quack" when you think he can not answer you is not the best way to treat this off-topic subject.

You probably think XYZ politician is a is a jerk and have never felt the need to restrain from criticism or insults due to his inability to respond to you.

If it walks like a duck, it's probably a quack.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You probably think XYZ politician is a is a jerk and have never felt the need to restrain from criticism or insults due to his inability to respond to you.
I do not talk about other people without being asked about it first, when asked about something I reply, and I always state my opinion.

But this is not a thread about John Lear, if you want to discuss him then I suppose the best way is choosing one of the several threads about him, some pro, some against, as expected.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

John Lear provided junk "evidence" in all his time on ATS. That is why I'm glad to see him gone. Either you bring experience, science, and quality evidence to back up your assertions or you do not. He did not. It is my hope that somebody at ATS decided to deny ignorance and bounced him as a result.

Sounds to me like this is more than just someone with an opinion.

It's secret space station guy who think the Space Shuttle can cloak and has the ability to change its inclination in orbit (orbital mechanics - NAH!)! Good to see you again!

What is your motivation? Considering that you've been peddling nonsense for years it appears you M.O. has little to do with evidence, science, or honesty. I have no clue what your motivation is except for a false sense of importance for what you do.

Again, sounds like more of a personal vendetta against alternative thinking on your part. Are you forming your own sort of reaffirming sense of importance with all this?

Frankly, IMO, it would be nice and a huge contribution if JL were to return to ATS.

John Lear has given us conjecture at best and absolute bollocks at worst. Perhaps the man is too mentally ill to know that that he's spewing nonsense. That thought is almost comforting - it would at least mean that he didn't intentionally mislead to so many.

Well perhaps you should have voiced this when he was around and not wait till he left?

Originally posted by ArMaP

If it walks like a duck, it's probably a quack.

Have to agree with ArMaP on this. Your purposely posting in a thread that has been idle for some time just to throw mud at JL knowing he is not here to directly reply to your assertions. I think that alone tells us alot about who you are and what your intent is and how easy it is for you to do your dirty deed without facing direct response from the one your banting about.

Kinda chicken s.... if you ask me. But hey to each thier own.

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Again, sounds like more of a personal vendetta against alternative thinking on your part.

Hardly. I am a man of science and as such a huge proponent of "alternative thinking." Alternative thinking has brought us every scientific advance ever. However, that thinking has to be bounded by reality and evidence - not all theories are created equal. Credulity kills.

Have to agree with ArMaP on this. Your purposely posting in a thread that has been idle for some time just to throw mud at JL knowing he is not here to directly reply to your assertions. I think that alone tells us alot about who you are and what your intent is and how easy it is for you to do your dirty deed without facing direct response from the one your banting about.

Kinda chicken s.... if you ask me. But hey to each thier own.

HO HO HO!!!!

I didn't realize that it had been idle for some time but then again, I've been idle for a while myself. Back in the day I happily slung mud directly at John Lear when he was here to refute it. I've said nothing more today than I did back then.

Once upon a time I even gave John Lear everything he'd need in order to track and photograph the secret space stations that he claims the shuttle was visiting. I was extremely helpful, and even itemized the list of things he'd need and found the best prices online (total cost was barely over US$1000). Of course he never followed through because there's no validity to his claim. His excuse was that he didn't have the money (didn't have $1000? That's all it would take to make him one of the most celebrated people in modern history - if his claims were true.)

Dirty deed? Please. What's chicken shizit is accepting the title of "expert" and spewing quackery, pseudoscience, and general B.S. for years. It's flat wrong, and it makes John Lear and his apologists bad people.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Credulity Kills]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well Im not going to get into a debate with you over what your doing in this thread or what your opinion is regarding JL and his information. I am just saying that your kinda standing at a podium making very loud assertions against someone who is no longer at ATS, thus basically preaching to an empty auditorium making alot of echoing rants over something no longer active at ATS. That just seems kind of odd to me.

I think everyone has a right to voice an opinion on something or someone, but to be name calling and declaring the info provided is junk or other, without the person you are attacking here to reply, isnt exactly doing this thread, or ATS or even yourself any good.

But please do feel free to find out if JL hangs out on some other forum and definately let him know how you feel. I think thats not only fair to JL, but also might show everyone else your sincerity and concern about the info besides just sounding like your ranting and making a scene.

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well Im not going to get into a debate with you over what your doing in this thread or what your opinion is regarding JL and his information....

He left a legacy which still needs to be debunked and shown for what it is (and he shown for who he is/was). So long as his name is tossed about with any reverence, reality will be here to swat it down.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well I dont know about anyone else but that last reply definately has more of a vendetta ring to it than simple opposing points of view to the information provided by JL.

Anyway...I am sure you also added the other two to your list of respected foe's...didnt you? Or is this just a single out sort of deal?

Did you add JL to that list as well? I didnt see it, Im sure you will get around to it.

BTW, Merry Christmas!!!

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credulity Kills That's all it would take to make him one of the most celebrated people in modern history - if his claims were true.)

Not sure how exposing one of the government's secret space platforms would make one 'celebrated' More like land you in Guantanamo for a vacation

But since PBS NOVA produced 'Astrospies" John's secret astronaut corps has made public TV and the Russian flew the Almaz (diamond) space station till 1972. If it took 40 years to reveal that group, it will take another 40 years to find out what is happening today

John said for years that the Apollo 11 signals when to Australia FIRST... well Honeysuckle Creek, NASA's Australian tracking station confirms this and even tells us they had high res video that the rest of the world never saw... and since then they were lost...

And the shuttle did indeed fly DoD only missions, one was to launch MISTY which an amateur tracked and several shuttle missions had a 'classified' return weight that is still classified today.

Johns father worked under contract to the DoD as one of four contractors for anti gravity in 1952 with TT Brown Project Winterhaven. This too is history...

He flew CIA missions and just recently Congress has finally declared that those missions can be talked about

John's pilot history with FAA certificates is here

www.thelivingmoon.com...

It seems If I wait long enough more of what he says will make itself known to the world to be indeed fact not fiction...

So you can try all you like to spread venom... but seriously dude... your jealousy is glowing as green as toxic waste

Now you have a nice holiday... your rhetoric falls on deaf ears

[edit on 24-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Give no quarter and take no prisoners!

Come to think of it, BS was one to flaunt his title also. I had better shut up or he'll pop in here again...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Come to think of it, BS was one to flaunt his title also. I had better shut up or he'll pop in here again...

Ah yes flaunt he did... but never a 'paper' to back it up

So ummm

WHERE IS MY DRIVE

Ain't gettin any younger ya know?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So ummm

WHERE IS MY DRIVE

Ain't gettin any younger ya know?

Still sittin' in our group library. Where's that 40M? Ain't gettin' any richer ya know!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
40°26'50.00"N 93°31'23.61"E
the ALIEN BASE ON EARTH

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join