It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey Z, have you seen this?

That ship has our names on it. Maybe if we call 'em they'll pick us up.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zarni long time no see How's trix?

It's all good. Life is good
Hope all is well with you

Seems since John has left the new kid on the block has taken up the [Lunar Torch...

Mike Singh
Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Hey thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Should be a whole new set of skeptics and a few with open minds. Still, nothing will ever compare to the JL moon pics thread. I truly miss it.

So what are those... look like lights or critters...

Both!!! light-critters

I found a lot of interesting sections on that pic. No "smoking guns", but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ive never replied to post and this reply does not concern this post ive have just had a wow moment researching a photo i am only new to computers and hunting annomilies and did not know of a way to get some expert opinion on what your members think .the photo is a famous panoramic of mars with two annomilies on it one is what looks like an animal skull with horns and what resembles a shuttle on the same photo in the bottom right hand corner there looks to be a delta winged craft its very clear any ideas ????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Your floating orb is great!!! There is a bunch of them in King Crater and they are working. Picking up stuff and carrying it out!!..moonwatcher 2008,10-03

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

It's o.k. rocksarerocks if you can't see anything. I have discovered that many people can not see anything on the pictures. I CAN SEE so much on the photos. What I hope for you is that one day all of a sudden something will pop out and believe me, that will be an eye opening day for you. I know that for a fact, it happened to me 43 years ago and it has been an adventure ever since. If it is all a delusion then it is the best. , Most people who are examining these photos are not thinking BIG enough. Most of what they see is a part of something so much bigger. These people or whatever they are really know their technology and things are big, and I do mean really big. MoonWatcher,10.05.08. 9:56 p.m.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey,I am new to this site and I read all of it and that took some doing!!!! So where did everyone go. Surely people didn't run out of theories or photos to examine. This image of the Crater Corpernicus is one of my favorites and I have had this picture forever, but you people renewed my interest in it with all the stuff you have found.
Moonwatcher 10.08.08 11:45 a.m.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why don't you register and then I'll take the time to actually answer your questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just got a video called "William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse [4h 40min.]" and i was a stund by what he represent on thet lecture.

He brought out a book called"Exploring space with camera and The moon as viewed by Lunar Orbiter" publisher by NASA.

On the slideshow he shows the images that NASA put on those books,like KEPPLER,COPERNICUS..etc,but what i saw on copernicus is more clear structures that John Lear post on "above top secret" web.

The video is a not good resolution but you can cleary see a structure (90 deg.) pyramids,walls cut of on 90 deg.,and some kind of mechanic plug...

Maybe i m to late for that topic,i m sure that you guys already review and observe some images that Mr.Lear put on web,but if anybody saw a lecture of William Cooper and those picture that he represent from NASA books knows what i m write here.

Image:copernicus3-full.gif on that image (j.lear image) there is a structure like building on the floor near that big mountain...

i don know how to point you people what i wanna you to see,but what i wonna say is that that same image that i saw on W.C OOPER is more clear and more seeing a structure that i see on what J.Lear images...

I was a capture a frame from that video and if you let me post those captures frames images to compare with J.lear images,and by the way i don t have anything against Mr.Lear i just wonna to you guy to compare those images with.

My view on what you call a "the box"
and by the way i m not a expert)

I don t think that is some kind a structure for "cars" or whatever,but what i "research" i think this "box" is a station module for

liquid hydrogen tanks and a docking facility or Space Shuttle cargo bay.To me is look like that...i don t know....!!!

The document in (PDF-FOIA) that regarding moon LUNAR SPACE STATION submitted by NASA/USRA advanced desing program conference in 1989 they describe how to plan and contract moon bases:structural requirements,power systems,material processing,orbital consideration and life support.

You can clear see how the gonna put the lunar bass on moon and how construction must have...(you can download from web that document).

here some of that document:

As part of the ambitious space exploration program that has been proposed for the end

of this century and into the next, the return of humans to the moon is one of the primary

objectives. In order to accomplish the goal of a permanent moon base, a large support

structure must be developed to provide the lunar residents all the materials and equipment

that they will need to properly use the moons abundant natural resources. Our Aerospace

Vehicle Design team feels that one of the essential elements of this support structure is an

orbiting Lunar Station similar to the earth station Freedom. With the above considerations,

we are proud to propose a space station concept for the low lunar orbit.

The Lunar Space Station (LSS) is a complete support facility that will have the ability to

provide the surface base with fuel, water and equipment ferried from earth. An added

purpose of the station will to experiment with manufacturing using lunar materials. Taking

advantage of the zero-gravity environment, this facility will produce a superior grade of

GaAs crystals for the construction of semiconductive devices. The abundance of silicon oxide

and other silicates also allows for the mass production of fiberglass at a high profit margin.

Additionally, vegetation of various kinds will be grown on-board. They will have an active

role in the air and food cycles of the life support system. These along with other minor

experiments will attempt to demonstrate the commercial applications of space exploration.

ps. I think that was a Project called «Luna»

any reply..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBSERVER X
i don know how to point you people what i wanna you to see,but what i wonna say is that that same image that i saw on W.C OOPER is more clear and more seeing a structure that i see on what J.Lear images...
You can start by uploading your image(s) to a place like ImageShack or PhotoBucket.

Then, when you have your image online, you can click this button
while you write your post and paste the address for your image.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hey,I am new to this site and I read all of it and that took some doing!!!! So where did everyone go. Surely people didn't run out of theories or photos to examine. This image of the Crater Corpernicus is one of my favorites and I have had this picture forever, but you people renewed my interest in it with all the stuff you have found.
Moonwatcher 10.08.08 11:45 a.m.

Sorry missed this post...

John is no longer on ATS and this particular thread has sorta died... but there are many threads on individual photo anomalies by myself, Mike Singh and many others...

Also been busy with other topics other than just anomaly photos... but we are still here

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBSERVER X
You can clear see how the gonna put the lunar bass on moon and how construction must have...(you can download from web that document).

here some of that document:

That document is here at ATS

FOIA: Lunar Space Station
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Luna" is the name of the base on Farside completed by 1962

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
These images are nice, even compared to the Kaguya images of lately.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You really think the Japanese pictures are real?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...completed by 1962

"Supposedly" or "allegedly".

We don't want to feed the goats.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Goats? We have Goats?

We roasted a goat at Western War three years ago...

A little tough, but not bad...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Goats? We have Goats?

We roasted a goat at Western War three years ago...

A little tough, but not bad...

The secret to good goat is "slow and low".

Of course, the same can be said of how to take moon images.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i believe you to be correct but,
i believe that the satilite they sent could be real, but i believe the images and videos they delevered to the public to be fictional.

shall all truth be sought after...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker115
i believe you to be correct but,
i believe that the satilite they sent could be real, but i believe the images and videos they delevered to the public to be fictional.

Yes I agree that the Japanese craft IS up there... but pictures are not its mission... I believe gravity is... (NASA is also sending another 800 million dollar craft specifically to study gravity on the moon)

I also believe that there is NO Chinese craft orbiting the moon... I 'could' be mistaken but I doubt it.

Now India is in the game...

India's Moon shot takes to the skies
Successful launch of Chandrayaan-1
Posted in Space, 22nd October 2008

www.theregister.co.uk...

Maybe we will see something this time? Not holding my breath

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The US has deeply invested itself into gravity experiments with China.

The whole picture is so muddy now, it is hard to even get a bearing on where up is, let alone north.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join