It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
One in particular looks very detailed with shoulders neck and head dress. the other not so much.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drumdr
Because they're here on earth... we don't think anything of it. If we saw this on Mars or the Moon, we would be saying that aliens did it. The accuracy of the nose, the lips, and even the eyes are perfect. It surely cannot be an "accident", right?

There is an excellent thread (several actually) on this feature...

Ancient Indian Head, Natural or Manmade? Seen from SPACE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now in the "Old Days" people would have looked at something like that as having been created by the nature spirits...

But we know better now don't we?

Funny thing is that this "Indian Head" is at Medicine Hat, Alberta (not Montana)... Medicine Hat is a very famous native area...

Go visit the thread there are many more images there to consider. I have some amazing "face in the clouds' ones as well... a must see to believe

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Arrgggg

That imageview site just shut down Firefox

I just saw your edit...

Do me a favor and repost those in the Indian Head thread... this one is long enough already

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John
This maybe very old news but did you see the hubble pic of the moon and it shows that area very clearly you talked about on Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy
and Bill Ryan
Chuck

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi all,

I'm new on this so sorry if this was already discussed since I was unable to read the +200 pages in this thread.

Was reading the Copernicus #5 pictures in The Living Moon, and I saw the picture about "Bird on a Pier"... didn't you guys think that this may be a satellite dish or other kind of communication dish... they need to communicate right?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I downloaded John Lear's pictures of Copernicus, and tried to make sense of what I was viewing. I'm not totally convinced that mining is going on, but something abnormal is happening. If there was an alien base on the moon, it would be underground, and there would have to be a way to release gases and exhaust fumes.

Check out this closeup of Lear's Copernicus picture #1. In the middle of this picture, it sure looks like a plume of exhaust to me, and also some type of road leading up to it. I might be treading on ground already explored, but I can't read through 200+ pages to find out.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by almostskeptical
I downloaded John Lear's pictures of Copernicus, and tried to make sense of what I was viewing. I'm not totally convinced that mining is going on, but something abnormal is happening. If there was an alien base on the moon, it would be underground, and there would have to be a way to release gases and exhaust fumes.

Check out this closeup of Lear's Copernicus picture #1. In the middle of this picture, it sure looks like a plume of exhaust to me, and also some type of road leading up to it. I might be treading on ground already explored, but I can't read through 200+ pages to find out.

reading through 200 pages is your "initiation" into this topic. I did it. You should, too.

Denying ignorance starts with denying apathy and laziness.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"reading through 200 pages is your "initiation" into this topic. I did it. You should, too. "

Perhaps when I've got a couple days to spare during the rainy season, I'll attempt to view them all. For now, I'll be content to be apathetic and lazy.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"reading through 200 pages is your "initiation" into this topic. I did it. You should, too. "

Perhaps when I've got a couple days to spare during the rainy season, I'll attempt to view them all. For now, I'll be content to be apathetic and lazy.

That image, by the way, is a nice find. Haven't seen it that i recall. There have been SEVERAL in this long thread (along with many, many pages of blabber....you will sort through which authors are worth paying attention to as you go through, shortening reading time).

the "smoke" has some rectilinear shapes around it. It looks as if there are pipes that form a "T" junction, and the bottom of the "T" goes into the hillside.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks for your feedback. The more I try to enlarge the original image, the more things I see. The "track" to the left of the plume actually seems to carry on behind it, then go up around the hillside (right of the plume) to something like a large pipe that goes into the hill.

You can see the shadows of the plume and on closer examination, it appears to come from some type of structure .

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bangdon12
This maybe very old news but did you see the hubble pic of the moon and it shows that area very clearly you talked about on Project Camelot

John no longer posts on ATS but the image of Aristarchus you refer to... the information is on this page...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Scan down about a third to
Scientific Visualization Studio

That should explain things to you about that image

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No worries Independent observations have more value anyway

Also a lot of the earlier clips are missing as there is no way to edit old threads and many people have removed their clips from imageshack etc and I moved my site as well

The other interesting thing in the part you clipped is this

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
the "smoke" has some rectilinear shapes around it. It looks as if there are pipes that form a "T" junction, and the bottom of the "T" goes into the hillside.

For venting gases my favorite is this one...

PSSSST Hey Tex...

Anomaly by Type

Copernicus Crater Grid Reference Map

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for that Map site, I can see a lot more viewing (on my part) is in order.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thanks for that Map site, I can see a lot more viewing (on my part) is in order.

We did not find it all yet... got side tracked with other work since John left...

So keep looking... but those collections will give you scale...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you know, i forget about that map image.

The site is becoming VERY expansive. too much research!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
you know, i forget about that map image.
The site is becoming VERY expansive. too much research!

Yeah and I haven't started with the PDF file list yet
But no rush no one reads em anyway...

But you know what is really weird?

[insert Twilight Zone Music here]

The few that have actually written and asked for more details and say they understand now? They have all VANISHED Not a word... not a peep... its like they were never here.... just think about some names....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But we havn't. I believe we (you and John in particular and the rest of us as collaborators) have created a legacy.

And as a further heartwarming comfort, those old debunkers and wingnuts are still alive. Just kick the hive. Word.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey guys!!! Good to see you all and this thread still alive

Now then...

This is vhr_5130_med_raw from Source

I don't know what those three dots are, but they certainly don't fit in with the sunlight direction in the pic and the overall expected lack of dots on the moon

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Old home week

Hey Zarni long time no see How's trix?

Seems since John has left the new kid on the block has taken up the Lunar Torch...

Mike Singh
Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So what are those... look like lights or critters...

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join