It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by 2PacSade

Ditto Thanx John-

In your opinion are there stars in the background of these shots as someone posted previous?

I never thought about looking for stars because its so difficult.

I am hoping that someone at ATS can look at these dots and give us an informed opinion.

8th

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Amazing photos. Thanks John, Bob lol, and whoever else got these posted! It gives you a good idea of the area.. as if you were standing there. Now, lets get the pictures with those craft

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Where are the little "cross hairs" that are normally on lunar photographs? ( Excuse my ignorance but I don't remember the technical name for them. )

Nevermind- I see them once I zoomed in. . .

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

Regardless of what we find and what arguments can be made regarding any findings, the most fun will be in the process of simply looking.

this image, third strip, right hand side, I see an orb or some sort of circular anomaly that looks to be floating over the landscape... anyone else see that?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

look near the registration mark, there's another bright dot, with line, the orb is to left of the line.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wowsers...

This is fantastik! Sphinx on the moon!!

Thanks John... to bad some editting is on those... would be nice to see whats hiding there...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
look near the registration mark, there's another bright dot, with line, the orb is to left of the line.

You mean this one?

Nice find

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am going to wait for a while to tell you the specific area I think was retouched so that I don't 'front load' the information.

Hi John.

What am i supposed to be looking for, yes they are lovely pictures, but what are we supposed to look for?

Where's the retouch.

As I mentioned most of these photos have been retouched. Through some quirk of fate I not only received on that wasn't retouched but received the actual negative.

But you say the ones you recieved, and scanned here, have not been retouched??

That is why Neil Armstrongs story about the 'boulders' and how 'surprised' they were to come upon a field of 'boulders' which they had to 'overfly' is not very believable. In others, in over 500 simulated landings Armstrong and Aldrin never saw that 'field of boulders'?

Of course, the real story, as many of us know is that there were 2 saucers on the ground in the primary landing area and that is why they had to overfly and find someplace else to land.

As many of us know?
Do we?

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Where are the little "cross hairs" that are normally on lunar photographs? ( Excuse my ignorance but I don't remember the technical name for them. )

the technical term is a FIDUCIAL .

they are etched onto a sheet of glass , known as a RESEAU_PLATE .

which sits between the film and the shutter .

[edit on 13-9-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
no not that registration mark, I meant those little cross like marks that line up in each strip, near one of those to the right side of the pic, near another bright spot that has a line coming from it, the orb thing I see is to the left of that scratch line.

i'll stop talking now..I'm probably seeing space dust and well I'm not good at photo manipulation, i'll have to work on it tonight, see if i can crop what i'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the photos were retouched, then that might show up more clearly on the negatives than on the print too. Are scans of the negatives available? (not that i'd be able to tell, but I am pretty certain that the effects of retouching them might be more visible there).

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great pics, thanks John and Springer! I'll have to see if i can find these retouch places and anything else anomalus...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I see the crosshairs as below.. but they seem to be missing in some areas.

I also see rock vaguely resembling a pyramid.

There are repeating marks, that I would pass off as errors/blemishes in the film, like these:

Not sure about this.

I like these little tracks, and the head..

And disturbed terrain. Shouldn't it be smoother?

ET..

And the water drops.

That's all I see right now.

Thanks for bringing these to ATS, John.

[edit on 13/9/06 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
no not that registration mark, I meant those little cross like marks that line up in each strip, near one of those to the right side of the pic, near another bright spot that has a line coming from it, the orb thing I see is to the left of that scratch line.

i'll stop talking now..I'm probably seeing space dust and well I'm not good at photo manipulation, i'll have to work on it tonight, see if i can crop what i'm talking about.

LOL well look just to the right of the "6" in my last photo perfect sphere perfect shadow...

And those thingies that look like water drops in #5 the "shadows" don't match the "objects" But I have had those on B&W film I used to develope... something to do with the chemical...

I like the ET missed that one

Here is one showing "hairs" It is a clear indication that there is a lot of dirt on the negatives, so that will make it very hard to dissern "blobs" as something exciting... but spheres with shadows is anothe matter LOL

[edit on 13-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Mr. Lear:

I may be crazy but those first two shots show a lanscape that looks like the residue of mining activity does it not?

It looks like that ridge is carved out deliberately?

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for these photos Mr Lear and Springer

I guess I´ve found a face on the Moon on bottom right corner "copernicus5"

lol...Just kidding

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Fantastic pictures, awsome post.

Respect to all involved

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Mr. Lear:

I may be crazy but those first two shots show a lanscape that looks like the residue of mining activity does it not?

It looks like that ridge is carved out deliberately?

What do you think?

If you back out to a smaller image it sure does... certainly not your average meteor crater...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Amazing photographs. Can someone give us a simple breakdown of the coordinates ? Like, are these from the back side of the moon ?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are some really intersting shapes in those pics. How much is the brain interpreting what we see in a way we can understand and how much really does look like the face for example is open to debate obviously. There are some interesting giveaways to the retouching including some mismatched parts and sudden blurring on certain areas of some the images.

I keep looking at those dome shaped mounds on the top left of pic 1, along with some of the more obvious face type things and wondering 'what if?' So thanks for upping these pics I'm sure I'll spend hours staring at them getting eye strain. I wonder if I can bill ATS and Joh Lear for the opticians bills?
This is the best thread in a long while.

Wayne...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hmmm......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join