It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the masons objectives?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
obviosuly, i cannot post here the full book of juri Lina but i strongly advise sceptics to read it and make their own mind about the masons objectives.

Obviously I don't want you to post the full book, just the little portion that directly relates to the claims you have made and so far completely failed to justify.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
There are a couple of 33° masons on ATS- do you really think they would spending time here chatting with us if they were that powerful and controlled the world.

maybe it's time to get a new conspiracy.

Who said freemasons were the top of the pyramid anyways? They are like the army or one part of the forces that the top wields to get what they want. All 33 degree conotes is that the person has finally a CLUE as to what Freemasonry is really about and they whole heartedly support it.

That's it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You've demonstrated your penchant for talking bollocks in this particular forum for long enough. I think it might be time for a formal, public debate in the debate section.

Are you up to it? If not you, then maybe there's someone else who can champion the cause and get it all out there for the rest of ATS to see?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nope? No takers?

It's called putting your money where your mouth is.

Hmm, maybe the ATS debate section is a little too concerned with facts and scholarship...

Perhaps, instead, we could have a regulated debate on that forum where some of you guys get together and complain about how many Masons there are on ATS?

I'm game. Should be easy pickings for you, too, because I'm apparently missing 30 of the "33 degrees in Freemasonry". That would make me small fry in the great pyramid of the Reptiloid Commanderie.

C'mon lads... It's all in the name of fun, learning, and Denying Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
unfortunately for the debate i live on a different time zone than you guys so it would be late night for you. but i am up to anything and i am posting a thread right away to debate if the masons objectives so you can be all exposed to the sun ok...

a good light beam...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

unfortunately for the debate i live on a different time zone than you guys so it would be late night for you. but i am up to anything and i am posting a thread right away to debate if the masons objectives so you can be all exposed to the sun ok...

Up for anything except answering questions that you are not happy with.

I don't suppose you are planning to post any excerpts from your friend's book any time soon? It would be really useful in moving the discussion forward and help to prove to me that you are not just full of hot air (which is my current viewpoint).

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Dear fellows,

there is an immense scandal in france regarding the masons acts...fortunately you are all going to be exposed soon.

following the news in this part of the world will enable you to make your own ideas. please go on with your numerous U2U's i am glad many people are reacting positively to why i am posting here

thank god the scandal burst from the interior...

Nothing to add, a system is most of the times its own worst enemy

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, the closest thing I could find to a scandal in France was in 99'. Apparently, a few local magistrates were accused of pedophilia and under the table bribery. A few also happened to be Masons. This is the most recent scandal coming from France, and this is taken directly from your cherished Freemasonwatch website. I would expect that they would have jumped on anything new already. Unless, of course, you are enlightening us to something even that hounddog hasn't yet sunk its teeth into? I love how something scandalous happens on a small scale and suddenly the Freemasons of the world are criminals. Sure, makes perfect sense.

By the way, if any of you wish to read about this article almost a decade old concerning Masonic scandal in France, feel free, but please consider that this is Freemasonwatch. The warning stands on its own merit.

Scandal in France-99'

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Up for anything except answering questions that you are not happy with.

I don't suppose you are planning to post any excerpts from your friend's book any time soon? It would be really useful in moving the discussion forward and help to prove to me that you are not just full of hot air (which is my current viewpoint).

I see you have been spending a great deal of time whining and insulting people on other threads but notably have not returned to this one. This is because you have no basis for discussion as most of the stuff you post is made up. You understand that posting information from your source will immediately show it up as nonsense, and so consequently you choose instead to 'pick and run', avoiding any actual genuine discussion which might discredit you.

You are exposed as a fraud, and a timewaster. You are the weakest link. Goodbye...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You are spending way much time on contradicting a lunatic it seems...so I guess that makes you the weakest links.

thanks, my family come from the 12th century, and so far nothing to be afraid of apart from glorisouly paying its tirbute to every war?

can you say the same.

for me, thanks i have a masters degree and enough money to be free as a bird (almost). I didn t inherit this money, i made it myself.

this is funny that even masons are posting themselves in secret societies how ironical.

i love answering all your questions...and nothing makes me laugh more than imagining you with the amount of knowledge i have now to expose yours.

timewaster...well...you are not even forced to read or answer my thread if you don t feel like it or dare...one or the two.

nite nite

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Family heritage has nothing whatsoever to do with maturity, neither does your supposed degree or money. Actually, if your credentials are real, it just further illustrates the point. For as well educated as you are supposed to be, your grammar and spelling seem to have gone unchecked. You realize a Master's degree can be obtained in horse manure? I am not jibing at you either. The economic impact, benefit, and uses of horse manure is a study offered at most colleges. Funny, how a degree in crap is still a Master's degree in something.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

thanks, my family come from the 12th century, and so far nothing to be afraid of apart from glorisouly paying its tirbute to every war?

can you say the same.

Yes. My family is waaay older than that. But then so is yours and everybody elses on this forum too. You are the Queen of pointless observations.

i love answering all your questions...and nothing makes me laugh more than imagining you with the amount of knowledge i have now to expose yours.

Regretfully you are congenitally incapable of answering questions, and are one of those people who can "dish it out but not take it". In other words you are a ...

timewaster

Of course I can't force you to answer, but your silence speaks for itself.

nite nite

Of to bed, are we? Well, it is getting late and mommy will be angry

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
you see this is really great as you are systematically covering my supposedly non interesting non relevant information. why do you systematically reply to me if what i am saying is not of importance.

go back studying a little, you will find youself as well...

and you might discover what your leaders want.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Still waiting for you to post any backup to your allegations...

[falls asleep waiting. Shaken awake by Hobbes three weeks later. Still no answer...]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ugh, I can't believe this particular thread is still going.

Since it's fallen into name calling versus calls for evidence, can the mods just lock it and let it die? Pretty please?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Dear sir,

it amazes me how you want information to be removed from the public. Is there something you want to tell us? if masons have evil objectives and i certainly believe so then let the public makes its own idea.

of course this is hard to speak about something when you are not from inside but the coincidences are too numerous and testimonies are speaking by themselves.

for a lamda reader that is taking this post at its ends. i am just trying to make people understands masons objectives, like any other organisation it doesn t live without money so of course it targets preferably rich individuals and influential.

all the post that are masons related are systematically criticized, covered by another one from them. you will have noticed by yourself who they are.

have a good day and i hope somewhere you will make your own mind about this.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh hello rougevif, you're back

That's marvellous. Presumably you are here to give me the backup that I have been repetitively asking for repetitively (that is to say, by repeating myself) in an extremely repetitive manner.

Everyone must be getting really bored of me repetitively repeating my question to you.

So put us all out of our misery and do post the info, there's a good chappie.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
unfortunately the source is off line through the book of Denis robert. affaire Clearstream l enquete. Jeam louis gregorin the author of flase documents and the denunciation letters is also, by general knowledge a good friend of H. kissinger.

of course as they belong to the same lodge in france.

but this you ignore right?

speak with you soon

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When you live with wolves you have be able to defend yourself.

I take extreme exception to this remark. If you had any firsthand knowledge
of wolves, say had actually lived with and/or raised Wolves. You would not and could
not make such an ignorant and uneducated statement.

IMO what you were trying to compare the persons in question to were maggots or cockroaches, but even they serve a purpose in the natural cycle.

What purpose exactly do you serve?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
Well, the closest thing I could find to a scandal in France was in 99'.

I suppose that's how long it takes for the Politburo over there in Beijing to clear information for public consumption. Great folks, those Maoists...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join