It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the masons objectives?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

Dear ATS fellows,

first it seems that Anthony robbins is part of the Alpha lodge in the UK.

Could you confirm which of the following English lodges Anthony Robbins is a member of?

Royal Alpha Lodge No. 16
Alpha Lodge No. 6480

There are no other lodges under UGLE which have Alpha in the name, and neither of these are known as 'the' Alpha lodge.

Alternatively, if neither of these, perhaps it is a Scottish lodge, or an independent (irregular) one? More information would be useful so the accuracy of your source can be tested.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It seems that the link beetween Tony Robbins and the Walt disney company are numerous. does anyone has informations on this?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
I'll vote for the Masons on this one, these one-hit-wonders are nothing but
time wasters, they probably sit at work all day surfing the web, or they get on the roadway and drive slower than everyone else and then cut you off when you are about to pass them. They are blockers, people who have nothing better to do than obstruct the forward motion of others through the great game. They would be better off on a desert island searching for diamonds in the sand.

This is a constant problem on this forum - it is PERFECTLY legit to consider masonic conspiracies on this site, and some newer members may want to discuss it. - if you don't want to contribute constructively, don't.

And lets discuss the OP's original question:

"What is the Mason's objective?' I am very interested to hear the answer.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
And lets discuss the OP's original question:

"What is the Mason's objective?' I am very interested to hear the answer.

Freemasonry is concerned with the development of the individual. It offers a 'blueprint for life' following some key tenets:

1. Brotherly Love. The concept of fraternity/fellowship is well known and the benefits it brings are numerous. Personally I have enjoyed the development of a number of friendships that I wouldn't have ordinarily made and a wonderful feeling of 'belonging', as freemasonry is indeed a great big family. Clearly a business network can naturally develop out of these friendships, and although there are mixed views among freemasons as to how far this ought to go, it is a development out of the friendships and trust engendered among lodge members and is not unique to freemasonry in any way.

2. Relief. The concept of charitable giving should be seen in the context of personal development. Freemasonry is based on Christian precepts, and here the lessons of our Lord guide us. The stories of 'the widows mite' and the deprication of 'public giving' are both relevant here. It is not necessarily important that one gives publically or privately; as a freemason or as a private individual; but that one practices the virtue of helping those less fortunate than ourselves, as we have been taught.

The public face of masonic charitable giving has come to the fore typically as a counter to some of the anti-masonic disinfo, and personally I would be quite happy not discussing it at all. Like much of masonry it is a private matter, as you might expect from a 'personal development program'.

3. Truth. In a masonic concept this can mean a number of things. Personal integrity, honesty in all dealings (acting 'on the square', 'on the level', etc) and developing a set of personal values are all important here; but to my mind (and this is a personal interpretation) the exhortation is to understand 'Truth' through studying one's personal religion and taking to heart the lessons contained therein. In my case, and the case of most freemasons, this is the Bible. It is for this reason that freemasonry is compatible with Christianity, as it instructs a Christian freemason to study the Bible and grow to know and love Our Lord Jesus Christ, as all Truth can be found through him.

In studying 'Truth' many freemasons have taken a more esoteric route and this is perfectly legitimate and not necessarily incompatible with Christianity. This is another aspect of freemasonry and to focus on this in isolation is to miss the bigger picture.

Many observers miss the essence of freemasonry by focusing in on one aspect of the Craft and consequently fail to understand the whole fraternity. The best way to understand freemasonry, of course, is to join and 'live it'; but I appreciate that many people would like to understand it without joining as they have no real interest, or perhaps aren't eligible. It is for those people that I and others post on the SS forum, and I hope we make sense

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting, Trinityman.

But aside from the paedophilic conspiracies, do you dispute the fact that a lot of Masons in positions of power abuse this to the advantage of their 'brothers?'

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would dispute that there are a lot of Masons in positions of power...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If the widespread (and, dare I say, flippant) accusations of corruption and nepotism were anything more than the conjecture of casual observers, I expect that they would have attracted more "official" interest in Freemasonry and its dealings than has historically occurred.

I'm sure that there have been instances of impropriety in the past, but I would suggest that these are largely isolated incidents perpetrated by Brothers who obviously didn't learn their lessons properly throughout the degrees.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Interesting, Trinityman.

But aside from the paedophilic conspiracies, do you dispute the fact that a lot of Masons in positions of power abuse this to the advantage of their 'brothers?'

Yes.

Although I don't doubt it happens, abuse of power is clearly unmasonic. Some people have complained about masonic influence working against them, but i've yet to see any evidence that this actually happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i agree with trinity, while the man of the freemasons (and the women of co-masonry) are capable of abusing the tenents of brotherly love and helping out your lodge brother for personal gain, i have never seen any indication that this is the purpose of the order.

after reading the considerable masonic literature at my disposal. and knowing the masons that i have.. i still belive that the foundation of the order's purpose, is one of personal spiritual and mental development.. to the end of using ones own journey of enlightenment to help those around you find peace, enlightenment and relief of suffering.

albert pike said in morals and dogma, that is it easy to talk of virtue and morality within the walls of the lodge, but it is difficult to live up to those standards.. and i belive that while there are men within the order that wander astray and commit crimes such as pedophelia, and may even use their closest brothers to hide or aid in their crimes.. that it is not to aim of the order itself to condone or support such things

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light

i agree with trinity, while the man of the freemasons (and the women of co-masonry) are capable of abusing the tenents of brotherly love and helping out your lodge brother for personal gain, i have never seen any indication that this is the purpose of the order.

after reading the considerable masonic literature at my disposal. and knowing the masons that i have.. i still belive that the foundation of the order's purpose, is one of personal spiritual and mental development.. to the end of using ones own journey of enlightenment to help those around you find peace, enlightenment and relief of suffering.

locutus verum-i

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Illuminati are a bunch of the most wealthiest people on Earth who see a way to take over and control the world under a one world government. They made plans to put major countries in debt to eventually hand over their country to a world government and send their country's national debt to a world bank. Some aliens work with them in acheiving this goal. The aliens plan on connecting this situation into the predicted religous format of coming events. The aliens are from differant higher dimensions and can see us but we can't see them.
Differant aliens created differant religions, but all generally agree with the major coming events that are planned to happen.
Aliens should be called Star People. UFOs are gravity or anti-gravity generating beam ships(star ships). The Illuminati has this free/gravitational energy to equip the world, but wants to make major money off of the sale of energy so they make sure that oil is still used as the major source of energy in the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
The Illuminati are a bunch of the most wealthiest people on Earth who see a way to take over and control the world under a one world government. They made plans to put major countries in debt to eventually hand over their country to a world government and send their country's national debt to a world bank. Some aliens work with them in acheiving this goal. The aliens plan on connecting this situation into the predicted religous format of coming events. The aliens are from differant higher dimensions and can see us but we can't see them.
Differant aliens created differant religions, but all generally agree with the major coming events that are planned to happen.
Aliens should be called Star People. UFOs are gravity or anti-gravity generating beam ships(star ships). The Illuminati has this free/gravitational energy to equip the world, but wants to make major money off of the sale of energy so they make sure that oil is still used as the major source of energy in the world.

I see an inheirant flaw in this theory, that being that the wealthiest people on earth.. have no concerns about nations and government. they have the money to buy what they want when they want, be it material or political.. and they dont need a secret society to make themselves any more powerfull.. the wealthiest people in the world already control it.. plain and simple.

Now if you can prove otherwise we would all welcome that... especially if you can prove that these aliens are helping the people that already rule the world to take it over

as to your lil chart, how long did it take you to make that? did you use MSpaint for that?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

as to your lil chart, how long did it take you to make that? did you use MSpaint for that?

And, just out of curiousity, why are the Bahai's and Unitarians included?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
yes and for that matter, why is the grand orient lodge listed seperately from the freemasons... isnt the grand orient the name of the main body of french masonry?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

yes and for that matter, why is the grand orient lodge listed seperately from the freemasons... isnt the grand orient the name of the main body of french masonry?

"Grand Orient" is the common continental name for "Grand Lodge". It means the same thing.

The Grand Orient of France is not recognized by legitimate Freemasonry, but other Grand Orients are (the Grand Orient of Italy is regular, for example).

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
the Grand Orient of Italy is regular, for example.

Actually, the only regular masonic body in Italy is the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy. I'd be surprised if your Grand Lodge didn't recognize it.

I was disappointed to note that the cub scouts didn't make it onto the illuminati list

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yes it is surprising that they didnt make the list.. but i am sure in the next few posts one of the anti-mason propagandists will claim the boyscouts to be a meat market for freemason pedophiles.. which would be a really terrible thing to even suggest if it wasnt so absurd, but none of them seem to have a problem with suggesting it anyways

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I see an inheirant flaw in this theory, that being that the wealthiest people on earth.. have no concerns about nations and government. they have the money to buy what they want when they want, be it material or political.. and they dont need a secret society to make themselves any more powerfull.. the wealthiest people in the world already control it.. plain and simple.

Now if you can prove otherwise we would all welcome that... especially if you can prove that these aliens are helping the people that already rule the world to take it over

Yes, they do control the governments but not offically yet, but that's what a world government is used for. They do control the world but not the all the people, but that is what religion can be used for. Religion is a major form a free will mind control. They do contain many truths, but people should know the unfiltered real
truth, be open to spirituality, desire to better one's self and humanity, and abide by the 11 Universal and Spiritual Laws of the Cosmos: drboylan.com...
without being mindcontrolled by false religion away from the free will of learning
how your soul(embryo of God or God Mind) can grow and evolve to a higher consciousness and dimension.
For the chart, it was taken from the internet as a good referance.
I respect the truth and other peoples serious opinion on it. If another person has more information, then I will pick up on it and learn a little more to confirm with the many things that I do know. That is the key word: confirm.
If what is learned can confirm with what is already known, then another piece is added to the puzzle of life that answers the common questions by going deeper in actually answering the deepest of questions.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Quoted:
[I see an inheirant flaw in this theory, that being that the wealthiest people on earth.. have no concerns about nations and government. they have the money to buy what they want when they want, be it material or political.. and they dont need a secret society to make themselves any more powerfull.. the wealthiest people in the world already control it.. plain and simple.]

[Now if you can prove otherwise we would all welcome that... especially if you can prove that these aliens are helping the people that already rule the world to take it over]

[as to your lil chart, how long did it take you to make that? did you use MSpaint for that?]

My response to the quotes above:

Yes, they do control the governments but not offically yet, but that's what a world government is used for. They do control the world but not the all the people, but that is what religion can be used for. Religion is a major form a free will mind control. They do contain many truths, but people should know the unfiltered real
truth, be open to spirituality, desire to better one's self and humanity, and abide by the 11 Universal and Spiritual Laws of the Cosmos: drboylan.com...
without being mindcontrolled by false religion away from the free will of learning
how your soul(embryo of God or God Mind) can grow and evolve to a higher consciousness and dimension.
For the chart, it was taken from the internet as a good referance.
I respect the truth and other peoples serious opinion on it. If another person has more information, then I will pick up on it and learn a little more to confirm with the many things that I do know. That is the key word: confirm.
If what is learned can confirm with what is already known, then another piece is added to the puzzle of life that answers the common questions by going deeper in actually answering the deepest of questions.

Cug

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

You do realize that the people who made that chart would consider you part of the Illuminati Conspiracy if you believe what is on that site. I guess your membership card just got lost in the mail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join