It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the masons objectives?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dear ATS fellows,

If you had any doubts concernig the masons and their evil objectives, i urge you to read Architects of deception by Juri Lina, the most fantastic book i have ever read. an extemely well documented study...there is simply almost everything inside but i should warn, you must fasten your seatbelt before reading this.

I am looking for your flow of comments and ideas.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
hello good sir,

how about telling us some of the things you read so we can have a discussion or should we all go out and buy it first?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the most interesting about the masons like every pyramidal system is that most of the basic people at the bottom of it are not even aware of what is going on and also most of the time they never really benefit from it.

fellows just know something, I am not a preacher nor encouraging anybody in religion but evil deeds will lead you to evil responses.

I recently heard that Anthony robbins was mason...perfect marketing tool for them isn t it?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
I recently heard that Anthony robbins was mason...perfect marketing tool for them isn t it?

If he is a Freemason, and he's a marketing tool for Freemasonry it should be easy to prove. Please provide the following:

Reasonable proof Anthony "Tony" Robbins is a Freemason.

An instance of him "marketing" for the Craft.

Should be a piece of cake, as public as he is.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

the most interesting about the masons like every pyramidal system is that most of the basic people at the bottom of it are not even aware of what is going on and also most of the time they never really benefit from it.

fellows just know something, I am not a preacher nor encouraging anybody in religion but evil deeds will lead you to evil responses.

There are a couple of 33° masons on ATS- do you really think they would spending time here chatting with us if they were that powerful and controlled the world.

maybe it's time to get a new conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
freemasons or illuminati use magic ive researched about them it says that they use magic.They should tell me about it.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by atlantian149]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlantian149
freemasons or illuminati use magic ive researched about them it says that they use magic.They should tell me about it.

Oh my- Ummm yeah OK

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Dear fellows,

here is a good example of organised message. I really think if there are couples of 33 degree masons. this is to make sure they are not loosing it and also to make sure they can supervize the content.

you will all be exposed...or sanctionned...by the almighty...

no obelisks in my garden thank you...

here is a link about them...but as usual everybody makes their own judgments right?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

enjoy the reading...brothers

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ugg... another day, another ranter ignoring the requests for proof and examples.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is no use in trying to have a conversation with these people- it's a one hit then run attack.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I tried doing a google search and see if I could find Anthony Robbins with an association tto Freemasonry, and came up blank.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I tried doing a google search and see if I could find Anthony Robbins with an association tto Freemasonry, and came up blank.

I don't recall hearing anything about him being a brother but who carres if he is?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Mirth is king... Heee heee heee

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You know, I used to spend most of my time in the Ancient Civilizations forum. Considering the lack of recent threads there, I suppose I had to go somewhere. To all of you obvious anti-masons here, do you realize how tired this topic is? I am not a mason, but have defended them vehemently on account of the complete lack of evidence you people continue to fight for. My favorite lately has been this quote:

go ahead tell me i cant back it up with facts... i can't, because you guys have suppressed all the evidence of it.

To avoid extreme embarassment, I have left out the name of this unfortunate fellow. The point is, do you people realize how ridiculous you sound sometimes? I mean really?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
First off.. let me say hello ATS, i have been away from these boards for several months. and it is with great enthusiasm that i have returned, and it is with great joy that i see so many faces from my time before.

That being said, it is also with great dissapointment that i find the same anti-masonic hysteria that was running rampant when i left these forums.

Let is be stated that i am NOT infact a freemason, i have known many freemasons and the familys of masons, and have never known any of them to be evil, though i can not say i have cared for the company of every mason i have known (and i have known many, or all degrees and more then one rite of masonry).

That having been stated, i am once again in agreement with those masons and masonic defenders here, that those who harbor anti-mason sentiments are significantly lacking in any real (and dare i say.. ANY) evidence in proving that order of the freemasons is an agency of evil.

time and time again we hear "it's been surpressed", "only those at the top of the masonic pyramid know the truth". If these statements were true, If the knowledge of the evils of the masons had been surpressed, do you honestly think that YOU.. the little people.. would ever know about it? i think not.. if the masons were truely the all powerfull and evil overlords you think they are, do you think they would have any difficulty preventing you from discovering proof of this?

and on those oh so rare occasions when someone makes even the tiniest attempt as providing some evidence, it is from halfbaked lunatic who's book starts out "My greatgrand dad was a 33* mason, and i inheirited all his masonic books.. and they're evil", and rarely do they put forth any solid evidence to back that claim.. and i would guess that what makes these people think the masons are so evil is that they promote respect for jews and other non-christian/catholic faiths, rather then inciting hatred and paranoa by claiming that jews are just waiting to steal your christian babies to sacrafice them, which is rediculous.. jewish comedian lewis black said it well "Oh we'll steal your children, but we wont kill them, we'll just put them to work for us"

I'm really sick of the hysteria and propaganda.. and so i say PROVE IT, give us some real evidence.. if you can.. make a beliver out of me.. or sit down and shut up

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Becon of Light]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlantian149

Why? I am neither Mason or Illuminatus, I use Magick on an almost daily basis.
And I wont tell you about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevifIf you had any doubts concernig the masons and their evil objectives, i urge you to read Architects of deception by Juri Lina, the most fantastic book i have ever read. an extemely well documented study...there is simply almost everything inside but i should warn, you must fasten your seatbelt before reading this.

Why do you believe Juri Lina is such a compelling authority on the subject of Freemasonry?

I wouldn't mind seeing some excerpts from the book, myself.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'll vote for the Masons on this one, these one-hit-wonders are nothing but
time wasters, they probably sit at work all day surfing the web, or they get on the roadway and drive slower than everyone else and then cut you off when you are about to pass them. They are blockers, people who have nothing better to do than obstruct the forward motion of others through the great game. They would be better off on a desert island searching for diamonds in the sand.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dear ATS fellows,

first it seems that Anthony robbins is part of the Alpha lodge in the UK.

Then i would like to add that most of the so called sects like mormons, evangelists and jehovahs were created by masons so don t you think that is adding up

you can go to :

www.illuminati-news.com... for all sources possible.

have a good reading and sorry for those who are manipulated and congrats for those who are at the top.

have a good week end.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
rougevif,

Would you be so kind as to post a link to this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join