It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the masons objectives?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif
i am just trying to make people understands masons objectives

Just a quick question.
How can you make people understand the objectives of something you are not a part of? My solution: Approach a mason and ask to join the fraternity. You would then be exposed to all of the little secrets you seem to think they are covering up. How about that? Until then, please, for the sake of wasted time, do everyone a favor and stop harping on about something you have absolutely no clue about.

I've said my peace. Moving on to something that is actually interesting and informative....

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First there was...

Originally posted by Trinityman
Yes, well, I don't have that book so perhaps you could quote the relevant portion that relates to the so-called Alpha Lodge.

While you're at it could you post the bit about Hitler being a freemason? The book makes this claim also.

Thanks.

... then ...

I haven't seen the evidence and I make no judgement at this time. Are you going to post further detail or not?

... then ...

I take it that you are not going to provide any further information or detail, and leave your unsubstantiated quotes out there drifting on the surface of the forum like so much flotsam and jetsam.

... then ...

Obviously I don't want you to post the full book, just the little portion that directly relates to the claims you have made and so far completely failed to justify.

... then ...

I don't suppose you are planning to post any excerpts from your friend's book any time soon? It would be really useful in moving the discussion forward and help to prove to me that you are not just full of hot air (which is my current viewpoint).

... and then ...

Regretfully you are congenitally incapable of answering questions, and are one of those people who can "dish it out but not take it". In other words you are a ...

timewaster

Of course I can't force you to answer, but your silence speaks for itself.

... followed by ...

Still waiting for you to post any backup to your allegations...

[falls asleep waiting. Shaken awake by Hobbes three weeks later. Still no answer...]

and then... like a bolt from the blue... taking us all by surprise...

Presumably you are here to give me the backup that I have been repetitively asking for...

unfortunately the source is off line through the book of Denis robert. affaire Clearstream l enquete.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
sirs,

as you can see there is a lot of quoting. but there is not much of denial.

don t get fooled, this is interesting to benefit from chaos and of course to be designated to put order to this afterwards.

thanks to all your U2Us, more more more...

you have enlightened me (in the good sense)

is there any people with a degree we could talk to concerning the masons objective?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Dear ATS fellows,

If you had any doubts concernig the masons and their evil objectives, i urge you to read Architects of deception by Juri Lina, the most fantastic book i have ever read. an extemely well documented study...there is simply almost everything inside but i should warn, you must fasten your seatbelt before reading this.

I am looking for your flow of comments and ideas.

As many have stated, The Mass of Masons are great guys! With only good thoughts and helping others! I would say its only umoung the highest ranks of these groups that really have any idea about what the real objective is..
My father was a Shiner and Mason.. He only did good for the township (comman wealth) in Pen. And I know many Meninights.. Or Omish folks that keep their culture to themselfs, and do not wish harm upon anyone else, and are great at forgiving others! So to answer you, Masons as people are not bad or secert.. However the upper Arch of the group are shadowed in the unknown, and if your not in that circle your never going to know the real "truth" to all this..
So its best to give credit to these men with good hearts, and not blame those who follow a path for good, when it might be under the pretext of evil.. those men do not know, nor will they ever know.. Its what makes it so perfect! I know the book and have read it.. I do follow what you say and know that the upper ranks are evil.. But the lower followers do not know this, nor do they follow the same path, they are just entergrated within this system.. Much like this.. Make it look good from the outside, and that will sway the public thoughts about our groups! They will never see the true evil that lies within!

[edit on 5-10-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This thread is supposed to be about "Architects of deception by Juri Lina," lets all get back on topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

So to answer you, Masons as people are not bad or secert.. However the upper Arch of the group are shadowed in the unknown, and if your not in that circle your never going to know the real "truth" to all this..
So its best to give credit to these men with good hearts, and not blame those who follow a path for good, when it might be under the pretext of evil.. those men do not know, nor will they ever know.. Its what makes it so perfect! I know the book and have read it.. I do follow what you say and know that the upper ranks are evil..

Please define "upper ranks" and "upper Arch". Many of us here on this forum are Royal Arch Masons, and are either past or present Grand Lodge officers.

Also, what book are you talking about? What Masons are you inferring are evil?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
here is something interesting,

so far i have been posting 100 of posts and none of them have been answered regarding the objectives of the masons. As a powerful organisation highly politically involved, what is the objective.

frankly i have difficulties to understand the differences beetween masons, these are i supposed due to cesure in time beetweens the movements and the leaders.

Is this philosophical like the elevation of the mind that you are searching?

Cug

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

so far i have been posting 100 of posts and none of them have been answered regarding the objectives of the masons.

rougevif, really that is not a fair comment.

The Masons on this board have posted the answer to your question, in fact they have posted it many times on many threads, "They make good men better". Just because you do not like the answer, does not mean it wasn't answered.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It seems i need a little of understanding then.

should i post another thread on the process of making good men better.

what does the worshiping of Jahbulon has to do with this?

SEMPER AD ALTUM...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You seem to be under the misconception that Masons worship a single entity as a body. Members are encouraged to believe in a power greater than themselves, but the vast majority and concensus of Masonry is a Christian one. Once more, you find yourself misinformed and feeding the same untruths to those who do not know any better. At least they have that excuse to fall back on. What is yours? I suggest that you take the word of those who are a part of this organization at face value, before publicly announcing your own completely uninformed opinions.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

what does the worshiping of Jahbulon has to do with this?

Who is Jahbulon, and why do you worship her?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

hey yow sure ka that you will buy it I know that you dont have money

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Becon of Light

read "Morals+Dogma"..by Pike...
its the Freemason handbook once they reach the 32nd degree

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think masons, through appropriate control of the masses, want to bring about order in a crazy world. What's wrong with that? We are just like sheep really, no trust me so we need a good Shepherd and that Shepherd is Freemasonry, they have to be secretive about it or the public will get upset. If only they would give up their own version of democracy for Freemasons, the world would be at peace with it'self.

A good silent Shepherd, secretly controlling us all, that's cool.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A true mason only wants to help his fellow man and puts most of his effort in making himself a better person. I believe we get way to much credit for anything that pops up. The worst part of it some in our organization wishes it was true and is why my first line includes true mason

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join