It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logic will tell you the whole "War on Terror" is phony

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am writing this assuming all of you people know the ties your government has to terrorists, for those who dont, I suggest you go look. But Im not gonna through out links, or quote from books, or anything of that nature in this thread. This thread is gonna go based on pure logic.

The government says that terrorists want to destroy America and all of Western Civilization because they are evil, and hate our freedoms, and want to establish an Islamic Empire around the globe, which of course is gonna be a dictatorship like Nazi Germany, cuz Islam is evil. If you collectively analyze all the excuses the government gives, this is what is says.

Like 9\11. The terrorists hit because they wanted to take down American financial, political, and military power. Right? They did it because they want to destroy the great system we live under (isnt too great a system once you think about it.)

Then the government goes and passes legislation that restricts civil liberties, physically attack protestors who dissent with the governments opinion, they crack down on the BIG BROTHER surveillence system and the cashless society control grid, and further enhance the evolving Police State (all the opposite of what America is supposed to be).

Yes, militarized police were common in places like Nazi Germany, Communist Russia, Red China, but not in America: until now.

America was built upon the foundation that the people wouldnt be treated like ignorant slaves by their government. America was fouded upon the ideals of FREEDOM, PRIVACY, AND ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL. This is not the America we see today.

America was once the envy of the world, because Americans werent willing slaves, who lick the governments boots. People all over envied and respected America, and wanted to live in America, because at one time it truly was "the land of oppurtunity" the "land of the free".

Now, all that has changed. America is now the most hated country on Earth. It is now looked upon as a war mongering egotistic monster, when it once has been viewed as the epitome of integrity. But the people who took control of America in 1913 have seen to it that the American people be turned into a bunch of self-centered, jibbering twits who have no mind of their own, who soak in whatever the government says like a sponge, and who totally ignorant of even the basic fundamentals on how the world is run, and what those in control are doing.

The whole "war on terror" is pure propoganda; you dont fight wars against terrorist you are creating. The people need to realize that their governments create and arm all these little terrorist groups.

They do it all the time. Send agents out to recruit certain wackos to commit terror attacks, then bust your own agents (who of course dont get in trouble); this lets them have something they can use for propoganda to support the war; all youd see on the news is "Home grown terror!" or "Al Queda planned massive attack; foiled by our great CIA". This was done so much in America especially in the last year.

Either theyll go out and find some poor people who would blow up a building for money, and use them; or they will just make the stories up alltogether; like this latest terror "scare" in England, which led to further police crackdown all over the world.

Its as see-thru as a glass window. Fake terror to take away our freedoms. The government says the terrorist commit attacks because they want to scare us, and because they hate our freedoms, and they want to disrupt our society. Why then would the government do exactly those things? Why, out of fear, would they disrupt out society and change our way of life by cracking down on security everywhere because of the terrorist "enemy"; why would they give the enemy what it wants?

Answer: the government wasnt lying. The terrorist DO want to scare us, disrupt our society, and take away our freedoms. Its just the REAL terrorists are the government themselves.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

America was once the envy of the world, because Americans werent willing slaves, who lick the governments boots. People all over envied and respected America, and wanted to live in America, because at one time it truly was "the land of oppurtunity" the "land of the free".

Now, all that has changed. America is now the most hated country on Earth. It is now looked upon as a war mongering egotistic monster, when it once has been viewed as the epitome of integrity. But the people who took control of America in 1913 have seen to it that the American people be turned into a bunch of self-centered, jibbering twits who have no mind of their own, who soak in whatever the government says like a sponge, and who totally ignorant of even the basic fundamentals on how the world is run, and what those in control are doing.

i agree with this point the most

america was once seen as one of the greatest nations on the face of the earth
(when i was a kid i always wanted to live there) but now i i just see it as one of the most feared nations with only one goal which is to control others out of fear

You have voted AscendedMaster for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So true. The American dream has vanished.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I will include another point about terrorist attacks.

Only in some cases do the government hire goons to carry out attacks for money. On most occasions, it is black op mind control programs who turn out mind controlled slaves who will go commit terror attacks. This is the M.O. of how the Elite cause terror.
Just thought Id bring up that very important point.

Fritz Springmeier has done fantastic research on the subject of government mind control programs, you can read many of his work online, or buy his books such as "13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati." I highly recommend it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
very well put!

You have voted AscendedMaster for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe you can explain why terrorists are attacking other nations, religions, and other ethnic people...that is not related to the U.S.

They are even targeting Muslims themselves, and not the U.S. Makes you wonder why.

Why does somebody like Al Zawahiri (second in command of Al Qaeda) wishes to spread the Islamic ideology of theirs from Asia to Spain (Islamic Empire sounds familiar)? That don't sound like resistance or hatred of just the U.S. Its about conquering. You can look at Al Qaeda and how they are spreading around the world, and not just the ME, but around the world. Its global and they are targeting everyone, and not just the U.S. Al Qaida and its allies are fighting around the world, targeting everyone. I can give a list of nations being attacked if you ask.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I agree that the war on terror has turned into a big political propaganda for corporate agendas.

I also agree that we were once the most seek and respected nation in the world, but corruption in our highest ranks within the government and the pursue of agendas has change that.

The attacks of other nations around the world are has been linked to nations that are backing up US and its war on terror.

Is the war on terror a joke?

Well it seems that is more than a none win situation than a joke. Anybody knows by now that wars of ideologies can never be won.

The same goes for wars base of religion.

A war on terror can be wagged for extended periods of time as to keep some war going around the world.

We never won the last war that US wagged, the war on drugs.

Is going to be just the same with this one.

Our administration is just brewing and raising a next generation of Americans that will grow up hating Islam and the middle east.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

The government says that terrorists want to destroy America and all of Western Civilization because they are evil, and hate our freedoms, and want to establish an Islamic Empire around the globe, which of course is gonna be a dictatorship like Nazi Germany, cuz Islam is evil. If you collectively analyze all the excuses the government gives, this is what is says.

i fail to see how the american govt. says in its excuses that islam is evil.

maybe "radical islam" but not islam alone.

please help me understand this point you make because i was really waiting for you to lay done some logic but this kind of screwed it up.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

when did the amercian govt. call islam evil?

Whenever is attached to Fascist, radical, extremist and terrorist

[edit on 21-8-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by krossfyter

when did the amercian govt. call islam evil?

Whenever is attached to Fascist, radical, extremist and terrorist

still doesnt answer the question... radical islam or islam? big difference.

there is a big distinction between islam and radical islam. the tagging you all talk about is not the point... and misses the distinction.... it a play on semantics your argument.

ive never heard the american govt. call islam evil. they very well could have.. and id like to see a youtube of it if you got one... so i can see your point.

by the way i edited my post to restate what i was trying to say.... im sure you caught it by now.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by krossfyter]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 22/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ive heard Newt Gingrich call all arabs "terrorists"; Ive heard Donald Rumsfeld call all Iraqis "insurgents"; Ive heard Pat Robertson call Islam "evil"...I can go on...

Anyways, thats just one small subject I brought up, what about all the others? Like government sponsored Terror?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ive heard Newt Gingrich call all arabs "terrorists"; Ive heard Donald Rumsfeld call all Iraqis "insurgents"; Ive heard Pat Robertson call Islam "evil"...I can go on...

Anyways, thats just one small subject I brought up, what about all the others? Like government sponsored Terror?

pat robertson...a radical christian.
not the govt.

got some documentation of that anyways?

donald rumsfeld calling iraqis insurgents hardly counts for the govt. blatently calling islam evil.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Islamic fundamentalists frequently call for the destruction of the United States and it's allies. The Quran says that it is the duty of all muslims to convert everyone to Islam by persuasion or by force.

Thats a good indication that terrorism carried out by Islamic fanatics is quite real.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ive read the Qu'ran, and NOWHERE does it say anything resembling that; its quite the opposite. They are told to have tolerance for all religions because they are all worshipping the same God, Allah, Yahweh, whatever you want to call the Divine Intelligence. Get your facts straight before calling muslims evil, you fool.

I personally have several muslim friends, and let me tell you, they are great people. They are informed. They know whats going on. Which is the least I can say for many of you.

FACE IT, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TERRORISM. YOU WANT PROOF, READ THE DOMESTIC SECURITY ENHANCEMENT ACT. ITS THERE FOR YOU TO FIND, YOU LOOK THOUGH, I WONT SPOONFEED YOU.

GOVERNMENT CARRIES OUT TERROR TO BLAME ON THEIR POLITICAL ENEMIES, AND TO EVOLVE THEIR AGENDAS. GET IT STRAIGHT. IM TIRED OF YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND TRYING TO BACK UP EVERYTHING YOUR WICKED GOVERNMENT MINDWASHES YOU INTO BELIEVING. UNTIL YOU GET IN TUNE WITH THE TRUTH, I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE IGNORANT COMMENTS ABOUT MUSLIMS, OR ANYTHING!

I am fed up with this. You bunch of children, go do the research, go do your homework then come back and we will talk. Stop playing follow the leader all the time, your "leaders" will lead you right to Hell! Join us. Get in tune with the universe. Get in tune with the Divine Intelligence, and then you might find some meaning in your lives.

We who know the truth try hard to shine the light for our fellow man, but its difficult when our fellow men do not know what they are talking about; and even worse do not want to know the truth. Most people are afraid of the truth, because it challenges all they have been deceived into believing. They are afraid to change their core beliefs, like a small child trying to clutch on to its security blanket. Its his confort zone. Time to ditch the blanket people. Time to grow up, and face the realities.

Im touching on something higher, you all know that. You can feel it. Stop denying it to yourselves; stop trying to make excuses to justify your programmed belief system. Know that there is something higher, something better. The truth is out there. But it definately isnt coming out of the White House.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
AscendedMaster i without a doubt understand where you are coming from with this getting in touch with the higher force bit.

im just calling for a more objective view of the whole situation.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

or buy his books such as "13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati." I highly recommend it.

Logic tells me this doesn't have anything to do with bloodlines. Logic also tells me every time people use 9-11 and mention "Illuminati" a majority of people quit listening, or start laughing on the inside.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ascended Master, even if the Koran says nothing about killing infidels, these Islamic fundamentalists can create and spread their own type of ideology that is the opposite of the Koran. Where does the Koran say about committing suicide...where in fact Al Qaeda says that martyrdom by suicide is condoned by Allah? Explain things like that?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Ascended Master, even if the Koran says nothing about killing infidels, these Islamic fundamentalists can create and spread their own type of ideology that is the opposite of the Koran. Where does the Koran say about committing suicide...where in fact Al Qaeda says that martyrdom by suicide is condoned by Allah? Explain things like that?

after reading translations (since i can only read the quran and am still learning the meanings from it) alqauda and most terrorists just use one verse and take one word and then use that as a focal point to push forward their agenda (i will try and find it)

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Great thread.. I have to say I wholeheartedly agree with you.. The Sheeple of the world need to wake up and realise .. YES.. the government WOULD DO THIS TO YOU!
Especially if they had something or EVERYTHING to benefit from it

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Its the western Intel agencies that create these Islamic "fundamentalists"! That is my whole point. Its people like the CIA, MI-6, Mossad, etc who create all these terror groups. My whole entire point was that.

I dont like the word "fundamentalist"....these CIA created terrorists are not following the fundamentals of Islam. They are mostly mind controlled slaves, or just wackos who are brainwashed into commiting attacks because they think they are taking down the "beast" (mentioned in the Bible).

I personally believe America/Israel are the "beast", the head of the snake if you will. But this beast goes and creates all this chaos so they can bring in their new order.

They live by this phrase, Order out of Chaos. Freemasons at the highest levels live by that phrase. Order out of Chaos, aka problem-reaction-solution, has been used throughout history to make the people do whatever the Elite want them to....

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join