It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logic will tell you the whole "War on Terror" is phony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

I dont like the word "fundamentalist"....these CIA created terrorists are not following the fundamentals of Islam. They are mostly mind controlled slaves, or just wackos who are brainwashed into commiting attacks because they think they are taking down the "beast" (mentioned in the Bible).

I personally believe America/Israel are the "beast", the head of the snake if you will. But this beast goes and creates all this chaos so they can bring in their new order.

Wait, wait, wait, lets take a second to look at what we have here, you say these people are being brainwashed or controlled slaves committed acts against the supposed "beast" to destroy it, and the attacks supported by their masters which is the CIA, Mossad, MI6 are usually against American or Israel interests, and you say later on that America and Israel are the beasts. Is that correct?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The attacks they perpetrate are NEVER against the interests of the West. Quite the opposite, they use attacks to help boost support for what they are doing. It does nothing but benefit them.

For example, 9/11. Who benefited from 9/11? Not these little Jihadis! It was western governments who benefited in every way: more power, more funding, more control, more profit from owning defense companies, more profit from the vast amounts of oil they are hourding, they have an excuse to pass laws that restrict civil liberties, further enhance the BIG BROTHER surveillence control grid...which will force you to take a mark on the hand (bar code) in order to buy and sell.

That is the "mark of the beast" mentioned in the Bible. These people ARE THE BEAST.

Their supercomputers that will process all this information are called the BEAST. These supercomps will be able to communicate with any computer on the planet. It can track and trace you anywhere you go.

We will be assigned 18 digit tracking numbers, with 6 groups of 3 numbers. Those numbers are as followed:

The first 3 numbers assigned in the BEAST computer for everyone will be 666. The next is ones national code (the US code is 110). The next numbers are your telephone area code. Finally the last 9 numbers will be your Social Security number.

So the entire code is: 666 + National code + tel. area number + social security number. This will be the code assigned to every person, which will all be tracked by the BEAST supercomputers.

(Dwight Kinman has done some great research on this subject. In his book "World's Last Dictator", he says that VISA has already been issuing VISA cards with the BEAST 18 digit number. I recommend reading his books, as well as those from Fritz Springmeier.)

[edit on 22-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ya know, it's things like this that really hurt the 9-11 truth movement. Freemasons?!? Come on.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What research have you done on the subject? None. And you go and make ignorant comments like that, thats nonsense.

www.gaiaguys.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What research have you done on the subject? None. And you go and make ignorant comments like that, thats nonsense.

www.gaiaguys.net...

First of all pal, I was born in Saudi Arabia, second, my family immigrated to the U.S. when I was in my teen years, so I actually have some experience in the Middle East that you ovbiously do not have. I have to laugh at your theory that there is so such thing as "Radical Islam", or terrorism, and that it's all cooked up by BushCo and the U.S. Do you suppose my family and I moved to the U.S. cause of apple pie? We got tired of living in a nation ran by the death cult called islam, we got tired of the touture and brutality at the hands of the KSA. That's truth, that's fact, you say Islam is the religion of peace? Ovbiously you've never seen a relative hung in public cause he was accused of being gay. I mean come on man, according to you the M.E. is one big ass shangri la. Have you ever even been in a mosque? How about a madrassa? Ever seen someone get stoned to death? And I mean stoned by rocks, not the crap you smoke.

You see, when members of the "Religion of Peace" arn't attacking U.S. assests, or the assests of allies they start shooting each other. Funny how when they actually have an enemy to attack they're all best buddies, the second that stops the violence between different sects and mosques starts right in it's place. Are you telling me that's the freemasons fault? A BushCo/CIA/UBER NWO plan? But I thought Islam was a "Religion of Peace", I mean, how could that happen?

You're view of the world os ovbiously based on what you read, and what other people tell you rather than actually getting out and seeing of things really work.
Islam is evil, and if you Neo-Hippies could pull your head out of your butt once in awhile you'd actually see that. Just take a glance at the rights a woman has in a country governed by Islam then tell me they arn't evil. Islam right now is no different than Christianity during the Crusades, evil, hateful, and facist.

Not only that but all this talk of a militarized police force, and losing freedoms is pure B.S. Militarized police force, why? Cause they carry assult rifles, and wear tactical gear? Cops right now are no different than any other time in the history of law enforcement they just look flashier that's all. They still don't hesitate to take a bribe, or shoot an unarmed black man. In the 1920's and 1930's cops ran around with BARs and Thompson submachine guns, which are much more destructive than the plastic bunny guns they carry now, so did we have a police state way back when? Not only that but if y'all would leave the computer once in awhile, and attend a city council meeting, it's amazing the effect the public can have on a law enforcement agency if they got locally involved instead of whining on the net. So go to a city council meeting, and communicate your fears, you are their employer anyway, wait no your not, you don't even live here. The thread asking "What freedoms have you lost since 9-11" takes care of the rest of my argument here.

Edited to add-What corner of the world are you from anyway?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by WithoutEqual]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I know many muslims, and they are not evil. Just because the Evil Saudi Elite corrupt their society (just like Bush Co. is corrupting this society), doesnt mean Islam is evil, you moron. Look at the history. Look at muslims in particular. You make it sound like ALL muslims are like this, which you know is complete garbage. How you can degrade your fellow man like that is beyond me.

Making excuses for Militarized Police, NEVER EVER in America has there been Militarized Police, how the hell would you know, you are from Saudi Arabia, where the Saudi Royal Family (Bin Laden is connected to it, and which is an ILLUMINATI BLOODLINE) are doing just what Elites do...corrupt otherwise good institutions. Like freemasonry....you havent studied any geneological bloodlines of ANY of your leaders....you havent studied where your leaders came from, and what they are involved in...YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO SAY ANYTHING about what your leaders are doing.

You havent done any research, so I take your words very lightly, like a grain of salt. Me, Ive spent YEARS researching this stuff. I spent YEARS getting out there and finding out how things work. Dont you dare look down your nose upon me, like I am some inexperienced bookworm, I know what I am talking about.

Besides, ISLAM is such a small part of this, this is about your government sponsoring terror. They are not my government! I dont support them! Its your goverment, so its your fault if they do # to you and your too ignorant to realize it. I pity you, WithoutEqual.....ignorance isnt bliss....

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We know what you do, you government swine. We will put a stop to your madness! You may have fooled all the other ignorant fools around here, but you dont fool me and you dont fool the rest of us Children of Light! You will be defeated. We will rise up and take you down, globalist scum. MARK MY WORDS! You are through corrupting humanity, and pitting us against each other with conflict....(Im not perfect, Im guilty of arguing too). We are sick of it!

I know NSA monitors this site, so listen good. Its over. Your finished. Your secrets are being exposed! The more you try to control us, the stronger we get, and the more resolve we have to bring you down like the proverbial scum that you are. Rockefeller, Rothschild, Kissinger, Bush, all of you dark evil minions will rot on the Hell Planet, or will be uncreated if you dont release your control over this realm.

I have let my God Self take over for a while, to show you all just what you need to hear. Creator God has decreed that Humanity shall rise out of the darkness like a glorious phoenix, reborn bigger and better than it ever was. This is our destiny, and no man, no mortal, nobody but Creator God can change it.

All my fellow ones out there, come join us! Come tune in to your God Self, and realize all that the Universe is. Realize the great All There Is has a plan for us, and it doesnt involved being enslaved by a bunch of malthusiant, abberant scum, who have no idea the true reality of what they are doing to their fellow man! God has a plan, and what a perfect plan it is.

Nothing can stop the Light from shining on Gaia. Earth Shan has done her time in darkness, now its time move into the Light, and start fighting the evil in this world, which threatens to enslave us all, under the guise of "protecting our freedom".

I shine light on you all. I AM Jarin Kumara aka John Jancar, or as you know Ascended Master, Higher Self tuning out. Namaste to you all.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Ive heard Newt Gingrich call all arabs "terrorists"; Ive heard Donald Rumsfeld call all Iraqis "insurgents"; Ive heard Pat Robertson call Islam "evil"...I can go on...

Anyways, thats just one small subject I brought up, what about all the others? Like government sponsored Terror?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

pat robertson...a radical christian.
not the govt.

got some documentation of that anyways?

donald rumsfeld calling iraqis insurgents hardly counts for the govt. blatently calling islam evil.

The point most people are missing is that all these topics are consolidated away from public scrutiny. People are forgetting the fact that the illuminati does in fact exist. Educate yourself. In case you missed it, AcendedMaster pointed out one of the MANY books about the illuminati (Pretty good one I might add). I suggest you read a bit. This network has influence in just about every division of society you can think of. This network is vast, and therefore NOT limited to government. I see people ignorantly posting things like "he's not the government or, they're not the government".

The government is endebted to organizations such as the IMF and world bank, effectively making them puppets on strings; strings being pulled by the elite of elites.

People need to realize that governments are tools of the elite and nothing more. This is why we constantly see governments doing things which are wrong. This is why government won't listen to the people, this is why the government lies to the people. Yet many of us sit back with the idiotic notion that we should just "roll with it". Yeah, let the GOOD TIMES roll huh?

David Icke said it best when he said "You know the reason George Bush and Tony Blair are constantly lying? They're constantly lying because they are giving cover stories for the introduction of the agenda." these cover stories are designed to introduce the agenda without generating an overwhelming amount of backlash from the general population. Nothing worse than pissing off a couple of billion people wouldn't you say?

Imagine you're a shop owner in Sicily (well known as being a mafia controlled area). The classic mafia (which is also part of the illuminati network) trick to gain wealth (and power) is to hire thugs to threaten shop/business owners. You as the shopkeeper, want protection for your life and assets so you seek help. A mafia boss (someone who's "made", and high up in the chain) visits you and says he can protect you from the thug threatening your life or store, but he requires that you pay a protection fee. Not knowing that this mafia boss actually pays the thug terrorizing you, you give the mafia boss money for your protection thinking you're safe, until they decide they want more from you. The mafia doesn't have the luxury of throwing you in a jail if you don't pay them, so guess what they do instead..

Think about this in the current context and tell me it doesn't fit with what's going on in our world right now. Alex Jones, David Icke and others have called this process "problem-reaction-solution", where the solution is in place before the problem is created; the people then demand that you do exactly what you were already planning on doing. This is the single, most resourceful trick of the conman.

AcendedMaster points out the mindset these people are trying to create in the military, and in the people. This is so important to understand if you're to be truly informed about the world around you.

"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail;
without it nothing can succeed."
Abraham Lincoln

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
erm... are we reading off the same page here?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just read the first post, and I agree with everything that was said.

I'm going to be blunt about it...

One thing that America wants, is Power, Oil, and greed.... This is why there is terrosist attacks in this country of recent and is mainly targeted at this country.

Every action, lies a reaction... Now I love America don't get me wrong,and I believe that most people are geniune but there are powers in the country that are ruining it for them. I'd be the first to back them up if they did a good deed.

Oil Oil and Oil... Why is it a coinincidence that The Middle east has oil and America is in there is supposdly trying to best world terrosim. Second, I don't agree with the latest terroist attacks on America and I don't agree with any of the morals of these Arabic extremist... Two wrongs don't make a right, so it will get nowhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WithoutEqual,

You sure don't sound as if you're born in Saudi Arabia, certainly not at all. Where in Suadi Arabia were you born and in what Hospital? Also, don't you find that you ran from a country which is supported by the country you ran too a bit concerning? Interesting, no? Stoned to death also you say? Well, in America, we still practice the death penality unlike our Eurpoean counterparts, the restorative justice system does not even exist; Juiveniles have been executed by state authorities, you live in a country which has the right to take away life. You should blame Bush and co for what's occuring in Suadi Arabia if they were any concerned about universal human rights, being that they two ruling elit in each seem to be quite content in the others company..

Luxifero

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Luxifero]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know. I don't know if everything was engineered just to take away liberties. It was a result, of course, and it's not good at all, but I personally can't say for sure if I think it's done on purpose.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

We know what you do, you government swine. We will put a stop to your madness! You may have fooled all the other ignorant fools around here, but you dont fool me and you dont fool the rest of us Children of Light! You will be defeated. We will rise up and take you down, globalist scum. MARK MY WORDS! You are through corrupting humanity, and pitting us against each other with conflict....(Im not perfect, Im guilty of arguing too). We are sick of it!

I know NSA monitors this site, so listen good. Its over. Your finished. Your secrets are being exposed! The more you try to control us, the stronger we get, and the more resolve we have to bring you down like the proverbial scum that you are. Rockefeller, Rothschild, Kissinger, Bush, all of you dark evil minions will rot on the Hell Planet, or will be uncreated if you dont release your control over this realm.

I have let my God Self take over for a while, to show you all just what you need to hear. Creator God has decreed that Humanity shall rise out of the darkness like a glorious phoenix, reborn bigger and better than it ever was. This is our destiny, and no man, no mortal, nobody but Creator God can change it.

All my fellow ones out there, come join us! Come tune in to your God Self, and realize all that the Universe is. Realize the great All There Is has a plan for us, and it doesnt involved being enslaved by a bunch of malthusiant, abberant scum, who have no idea the true reality of what they are doing to their fellow man! God has a plan, and what a perfect plan it is.

Nothing can stop the Light from shining on Gaia. Earth Shan has done her time in darkness, now its time move into the Light, and start fighting the evil in this world, which threatens to enslave us all, under the guise of "protecting our freedom".

I shine light on you all. I AM Jarin Kumara aka John Jancar, or as you know Ascended Master, Higher Self tuning out. Namaste to you all.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
only history will tell lol

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
erm... are we reading off the same page here?

Who are you referring to john_bmth? If you're refering to me, please be more specific and I'll gladly address you.

In case my post wasn't clear and some people have difficulty reading between the lines, I'm saying that it doesn't matter what organization "you're" fighting or mentioning. You are fighting the SAME force if you're fighting corruption. I see some people denying the existance of the illuminati without having done the slightest research into this network and, without having done the slightest research into symbolism, so I figured I'd comment on it.

I'll give the people in disbelief, only one example of illuminati symbolism because I'm off topic. (Hope you'll forgive me John) One readily available example is the American dollar. It has the pyramid along with the All-Seeing Eye of Osiris (The egyptian god of the dead) printed on it by the federal reserve. I could point out many things about this symbol alone, and its relation to the illuminati, but that's for another thread. The global network known as the "illuminati" started off as ancient mystery schools in Egypt and Babylon. I won't go into detail, (research it for yourself) but these schools were founded to preserve human knowledge on a wide variety of subjects. It was originally intended for good doing. I'll post more about this in a thread I'm preparing. I'd like to throw some books on the table. You can go nuts doing research on their contents.

- Bloodlines of the Illuminati (Hidden Mysteries Books)
- Behold a Pale Horse (William Cooper)
- Monarch Mind control (Fritz Springmeier)

There was a person from Saudi Arabia who posted. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had back home and what you've seen. Being book-smart is a very good thing and obviously the life experience is as well. Hopefully you got out of there at a young age. If you did, I doubt you seen as much as you're claiming, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem to have the life experience, but frankly, you also seem to lack the book smarts in this area to understand the nature of this control, and the reasons behind it. This is not an attack on you or your belief system. Everyone's entitled to freedom of thought and opinion. I believe you need to research connections between the Bushes and the Bin Ladens Royals, along with the creation of groups like the "Taliban" by the CIA and Pakistani Intelligence (ISI)

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It's always fun to see what the children are up to. I hope your not spending all your lunch money on these books. You have been victimized by confidence men who scare people so they can sell them books and tapes. You see; the Internet contains mountains of fiction presented as fact. Those that fell for it are very apparent by their links to the websites where these Guru's (confidence men in disguise) spread there lies to scare us into buying just one more book or tape. If we ever are brought into servitude by an evil force it will be because you have allowed these innocent peaceful people who strap bombs to their children and blow them up take over while you run around screaming Illuminati this and Illuminati that. Maybe someday when you realize that the only jobs open to you include dish-washing or a garbage truck you will start to rethink what is real and what is not. It will become apparent to you that Mommy and Daddy won't always be there with their checkbook in hand and you may have to leave your fantasy world born of video games and join the real world. If you do not, you will need to learn to enjoy a life of rescue missions, begging for quarters on the on ramps and sleeping in a cardboard box.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Your ignorant, and obviously uneducated post is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. You know nothing of anything and you run your mouth about nonsense. I bet you haven't looked into history and seen that this crap is played over and over on us. Hell, you probably deny the existance of freemasons as well even though it's paraded in front of your face. You'll probably deny that Prescott Bush was a nazi too.

You say:

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Maybe someday when you realize that the only jobs open to you include dish-washing or a garbage truck you will start to rethink what is real and what is not. It will become apparent to you that Mommy and Daddy won't always be there with their checkbook in hand and you may have to leave your fantasy world born of video games and join the real world.

As for being a child, I'm 25 years of age, and a system administrator for www.intello.com.... As for lunch money.. I probably make more in two weeks than you make in a month. Tell me, what's the highest level of education you received? As I said; you speak out of ignorance and would rather deny the truth and insult people who actually DO research; people who actually spend time learning and studying the world around them. The truth is that a garbageman makes over 20$ an hour, hence probably gets paid more than you do. Furthermore, I'd hardly call books video games. Learn how to make simple distinctions please.

I'm sure that pictures of our police state are fake; the blown-up children in the middle east are fake; the deformed babies in Iraq as a result of DU. FAKE! The people who started this war are making profits in the holdings of companies such as Halliburton... fake; cancer shooting up about 500%, fake. Just so you know, I browse reputable sites and read intelligent books. I'm sorry to see that you're a drone. Everything I say, I research and cross-reference. Something tells me you can't say the same.

You say:

If we ever are brought into servitude by an evil force it will be because you have allowed these innocent peaceful people who strap bombs to their children and blow them up take over while you run around screaming Illuminati this and Illuminati that.

Innocent, peaceful people don't strap bombs to their children and blow them-up, and this, is a shining example of the ignorance in your statements.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's always fun to see what the children are up to. I hope your not spending all your lunch money on these books. You have been victimized by confidence men who scare people so they can sell them books and tapes. You see; the Internet contains mountains of fiction presented as fact. Those that fell for it are very apparent by their links to the websites where these Guru's (confidence men in disguise) spread there lies to scare us into buying just one more book or tape. If we ever are brought into servitude by an evil force it will be because you have allowed these innocent peaceful people who strap bombs to their children and blow them up take over while you run around screaming Illuminati this and Illuminati that. Maybe someday when you realize that the only jobs open to you include dish-washing or a garbage truck you will start to rethink what is real and what is not. It will become apparent to you that Mommy and Daddy won't always be there with their checkbook in hand and you may have to leave your fantasy world born of video games and join the real world. If you do not, you will need to learn to enjoy a life of rescue missions, begging for quarters on the on ramps and sleeping in a cardboard box.

Wow, Ill take my turn on this guy

I dont even know where to begin. First off Ill say that just because people charge for their work, does not mean they are trying to scam you. Most of the time they are doing this stuff full time. They have no other source of income; they have to feed their families, you know. I personally would buy one of these "confidence mens" books (they are...they have the confidence to tell the truth. ), rather than buy some lame video game...you need to get in touch with reality before you start calling people children. Who really is the child here?

You say these "confidence men" are trying to scare people; Ill tell ya what...fake terror alerts scare people. Militarized Police scare people. Government corruption scares people. There is much more to be worried about then Islamic Extremists fighting against us because we invaded them.

Its interesting to note that most of these "confidence men" give out their work over the net absolutely free. They are foremost interested in awakening the rest of you sleeping people.

Im sure you probably felt good afterwards, with your qwirky comment, very clever. I especially like the part about "leaving your fantasy world born of video games and join the real world." Ignorance at its best

How do you know there isnt an Illuminati? How do you know they dont exist. You obviously have not researched anything, yet you go there and spit out your worthless opinion because your false belief system is challenged. You are trying to hang on to your comfort zone...like a security blanket. Whos the real child here?

I want you to prove me wrong. Give me evidence that there is no Illuminati. Give me evidence that these "confidence men" are scamming you (these guys put their reputations, and sometimes their bodies, on the line to get this information out, against alot of odds from people who dont want it to come out. Why would someone put out a book talking about this stuff, knowing what it would do and the hassle it would cause by ignorant people like you, unless they honestly believed it was true? Why would they believe? Because they did the research).

So unless you can show me evidence that there isnt an Illuminati, or a New World Order, and that our government loves us, and wants to take care of us.....dont bother spewing any of your propoganda on my thread.

Must be shocked you are being attacked like this....what did you expect posting an ignorant comment like that?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
TheHandOfTruth i do not argue against the existence of the illuminati. i understand where you are coming from with this... however you do have more of a grasp on the organization and all its workings in our world.

That being said... i was only arguing for a more objective approach by the first poster...AscendedMaster... (with all due respect to him)
I was ready to be educated about the war on terror being a phony using logic but he failed on the first part... which really soured his whole approach.

The rest just reads like someone reading to many conspiracy books and not actually trying to study this stuff on ones own... i could be wrong.. but thats what it sounds like to me.

maybe if he would of droped the logic part... saying he is going to use logic... i would have never responded the way i did.

i wont argue against most of his views ... from the other side... because i tend to believe a little bit of what is being said... but using logic to come up with this view... thats where im having issue with.

I have heard david ike and alex jones. I have no argument whatsoever against them... they do thier research ... from my understanding. peace.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You have voted AscendedMaster for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I love this ths thread. i was thinking of starting a similar one to show that logic alone shows how baseless everything the US government claims is. Anyways, I am too lazy and lack the language skills.

Just one point to make. I've been all around the place - I have lived for years in Netherlands, USA, Lybia, and Bulgaria. And in all objectivity, the American public is the most lacking in knowledge. even worse - most don't even have the curiosity to learn what really is happening in the world. Hell, just today I spoke with an American friend of mine and he had never heard that WTC building 7 also collapsed on 9/11. Not to mention that I read a poll some time ago that a significant percentage of Americans believe that WMDs were found in Iraq... What to say? Are the Americans brainwashed or are they just ignorant and self-centered? I came to think it is the first. The reason is that despite the cultural differences, people in general possess innate curiosity and desire to learn the unknown. The state of the American public (not all, but the vast majority) is simply unnatural...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join