It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
BBC are doing their best to scare us.

they said "expect a wave of attack" and "loss of lives"

..abit uncalled for

Really???? WTF????

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by infinite
BBC are doing their best to scare us.

they said "expect a wave of attack" and "loss of lives"

..abit uncalled for

Really???? WTF????

its the "lovely" terrorist "experts" who are skilled in creating panic

[edit on 10-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
MSNBC...

Schwarzenegger to activate National Guard...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
National Guard?

things i really going down across the pond

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What I find most curious of all is that there are very specific members of ATS who are usually all over threads like this. Hmmmmm. I wonder where they are? You don't suppose they are in jail in London or otherwise dodging MI5, do you? That would be downright conspiritorial, don't you know. I am missing their anti US rhetoric right about now. Where, oh where could they be?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by adramatree
Does anyone remember just after 9/11 a sotry came out about an actor (Peter Coyote maybe?) who had been on a flight in August with some ME men who were acting so strangely it prompted him to call the FBI .... anyone remember that story? I think it was around Aug 10th.
Terrorists have to practice a lot to get it right. Where has all the practice taken place? Do we all still have our eyes OPEN?
A year ago I was in Home Depot, and saw a man with 4 women in burkas (sp?) ... not just the regular thing either .... all black, and not one bit of them was showing except slits around the eyes which appeared to have heavy black eyeliner. They were fairly hard to ignore to begin with, but one of them had a garden sprayer and was prentending to spray the others in a very odd way ... lots of strange body language, and snickering. It was a very creepy experience. The room mate I was with did report it to the authorities when we left.
I think it's important to keep our eyes open.
They've been practicing somewhere ...

It was James Woods.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't understand why Any state need to call up the national guard.. Over reacting by governers like this makes me nervous.

What if one plane does blow up, or what if we "prevent the attack" but blame it on Iran? Mix that with the Israeli confilct and we have a new war.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I don't understand why Any state need to call up the national guard.. Over reacting by governers like this makes me nervous.

What if one plane does blow up, or what if we "prevent the attack" but blame it on Iran? Mix that with the Israeli confilct and we have a new war.

Better safe than sorry......

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

MSNBC...

Ok, so now California along with Masseschusetts is activating its national guard.

Arnie, the golden boy and bestest pal of George Bush sr.

National guard activated yet no disaster or disorder in progress.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Over reacting by governers...

As things stand right now, notice the political affiliation of those governors?

I wonder when Jeb, Pataki and Perry will flip the switch?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Does anyone think those 11 missing egyptian students will tie into this somehow?

I was thinking about that when I heard the news this morning.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is a foiled plot in England, not America, but it will carry over to here. I love how people still blame Bush and the administration for this kind of thing, like they concocted the whole thing. Too much
You guys are so blind to the fact that there are "people", not everyone, who hate Western Civilization, and the people who were to be on those planes are very lucky.

Also, you have another arrest of terror suspects with large amounts of money, lots of disposable cell phones and airline information and there were in the US.

www.wtap.com...

This is not propganda for anyones benefit. Would you like to be the president right now? I cannot beleive that now when the man actually speaks his mind, no teleprompt, that he is still put down as ineffective.

If anything, this is a testament that the world is safer with the changes that have been made since 9/11. I only hope that this was not a test or a decoy.

It is just a matter of time till there is another attack, and it has nothing to do with poll numbers. It has to do with a declared war on the West.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Right! James Woods ... thank you I couldn't remember.
And marg ... we have plent of muslum women around here, and I agree ... never felt anything but sorry for them ... however, the women in HD that day while wearing burka's, were not like any I've ever seen ... maybe I just don't get out much, lol! ... The burkas they were wearing were very plain, and jet black ... very extreme, made creepier by the black eyeliner. Is that a normal look for muslim women? I regularly see a group in the local market, and while they wear burka's they aren't jet black, or plain.
Anyone know what that jet black garb is?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OMG, I think this is such a truck load of BS. It's really getting way too obvious that all these terror threats, videos, etc. are staged since they always haul them out when the republicans are having election troubles. You'd think eventually more people would catch on....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And that's the bother of it all...

Something really may be coming down the pike; all we can do is make sure we are aware of our surroundings, and dodge a bullet if we can. It matters not (in the immediate sense) who is behind it; if there is a threat, it behooves us to take precautions and watch our bottoms. The threat is, perhaps, quite real...especially if the Nat'l Guard has been activated (and it has).

Good thing I don't have to go anywhere today...as long as the 'net stays up, my work can be completed from home. And if it goes down, I have an excuse to be lazy.

On a side note, I live near a major airport. Often, I hear planes taking off and landing (I do live rather close...maybe 2 miles). I haven't heard anything plane related since I woke this morning...and it does bother me a bit. No large planes, no small planes, no helicopters...nothing. The silence is odd.

Regards-
Aimless

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There does not need to be any, they can assists is a number of areas.

As things stand right now, notice the political affiliation of those governors?

Don’t you think we should notice that LA and Boston were apparently targeted instead?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

MSNBC asking "How much of this is for show?" ...reported lipstick being confiscated at airports

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is connected to the overall picture but slightly off topic for the thread, I apologise to the sane people and ask the moderators to let it go, just this once

After reading the threads, especially by the nieve I would like to point out something they call collatoral damage. This is not just a military term. The wonderful corporations that supply the food you buy from Wall mart, clothes from Prada, cars from Ford etc etc. are all working this term into their costs.

Steal the only fertile land from poor countries, starving the population, just so you can have your cornflakes (Sarcastic comment)
Buy all the companies in a poor country that make things like TV's etc sell them to us, make huge profits and pay the workers ridiculous wages.
Steal land from the locals, drill for oil/gas pay poor wages and sell it to us at ridiculously high over-inflated prices.

These things happen everyday, if the country doesn't allow these things to happen the coporations force the UN or whoever to sanction that country. Starving the people to death.

9/11
People died, firemen and police etc were heroic. The people that died were economic collatoral damage at the least, sacrifices at the worse (Google ancient civilisations and even the Romans)

This latest event is a build up to something, again I say look at this site (seeing as the same solar activity was seen at 9/11, 7/7, Madrid bombings, India bombings and many more)
www.sec.noaa.gov...

Has anyone heard from Blair?
You say Bush is about to release a statement, try comparing it to
www.hitler.org...

Again I say open your eyes and stop blindly following someone, if you think of yourself as sane and a responsible human bieng you will question everything that is done by anyone that can effect your life.

P.S. we wouldn't have terrorists if they hadn't been funded by the CIA/MI5(6)
We wouldn'thave terrorists if you bought wisely and thought about your products instead of following the advertising like a sheep and buying things grown/manufactured in foreign countries killing (through starvation) its indiginous people.

Wake up!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

MSNBC...

Arnie, the golden boy and bestest pal of George Bush sr.
Oh, come on, you know the Left Hollywood Elitists need their protection so that they can combat the TERROR of any right thinking.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Isn’t this a bit convenient, as soon as Israel is about to widen its offensive in Lebanon this happens… I think this is just to distract us about what is about to happen in Lebanon, now all the news will be about this terror plot and not about the current mideast situation

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join