It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
All I'm saying is that Stumason, Pieman, and subz have been absent from this post since it began. They are always posting, nearly every day, without fail.

I'm sure we'll hear from them soon, although I kinda hope not because on this issue I'll probably agree somewhat with what they will say, and I don't know how well I'll take that, lol.
These pre-election terror plot thwartings and Bin Laden videos are wearing so freaking thin on me. I could be wrong, maybe it's legit, but my deep down gut instinct tells me it's not....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
edit- double post

[edit on 10-8-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Oh, and why the hell does all of this HAVE to be only our government plotting???

I don't believe anyone has ruled out other countries or governments being in on the plot. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are several governments involved.

There are other countries who have a vested interest in keeping the ruling US government in power. Oh yeah!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by johnlear
The whole thing looks like another Israeli 'false flag' operation to me. "By deception we do war."

Interesting. Just what part in this do you think Israel plays?

Not that I doubt you. Its possible, especially given israel's past involving stuff like this.

*tin foil firmly in place*

Wasn't it alleged that Israeli agents stood on some van taking photos of the WTC right before the impacts?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
These pre-election terror plot thwartings and Bin Laden videos are wearing so freaking thin on me. I could be wrong, maybe it's legit, but my deep down gut instinct tells me it's not....

If this mess is starting to cause you too much stress, you can always... (see my signature. I'm not allowed to talk about it in other threads. Shhhh.)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This makes no sense re-route planes that are already at there destinations .. But along with alot of other things that are not making any sense ... ... Just wierd that I got a text message on my cell phone telling me that we were going into RED ALERT ... WIERD >...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

*tin foil firmly in place*

Wasn't it alleged that Israeli agents stood on some van taking photos of the WTC right before the impacts?

Not alleged. Proven

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think I would rather be on red alert than disregard the attempts to blow up innocent civillians. But hey, that's just me.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Oh, and why the hell does all of this HAVE to be only our government plotting???

I don't believe anyone has ruled out other countries or governments being in on the plot. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are several governments involved.

There are other countries who have a vested interest in keeping the ruling US government in power. Oh yeah!
My aggravation is more that we hear America's arse end in it EVERY time something happens, and little of the suspicians of other Govt.s. Maybe one comment, which never pans out into full fledged conversation. And Yes, I'm saying this when I've already had a good laugh at another's opinion of Israel being the master conspiritor. I welcome him to dump some information of his view on us. I'll probably still laugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Not that I can say one way or the other, but I wonder why they would do that....couldn't a photo from a week before before suffice? I don't think Israeli agents would be so stupid to draw due suspicion by doing that, since it really wouldn't accomplish anything anyway....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
If this mess is starting to cause you too much stress, you can always... (see my signature. I'm not allowed to talk about it in other threads. Shhhh.)

I wouldn't really say I'm stressed, just annoyed. But I appreciate the offer and will certainly keep it in mind if my mental or emotional status starts to deteriorate any further from these events.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My aggravation is more that we hear America's arse end in it EVERY time something happens, and little of the suspicians of other Govt.s.

Every time something happens in America? Or in a country that America is occupying? And the majority of people discussing here are American. We tend to talk about OUR country's involvement.

I don't think you'd find much resistance to discussing the possibility of other countries' involvement, it's just that we tend to be more concerned about our representatives possibly having their hands in the cookie jar.

And I personally think they're in up to their shoulders.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't buy the Israeli story, and if you are thinking that they would paln something like this to allow us to enter the fray in Lebanon, trust me, we are already there.

Nice one Loam you are truly one in a million...that gave me a good laugh

I think what people do not realize is that this isa part of what is going on. I always liked that line in MIB, about letting the public know. If the public truly knew what we faced everydayin the WOT, they would soil their pants.

Instead, the public is allowed to live in peace driving their H3's to Walmarts sipping a Frappacinos checking email on the wireless Buletooth in their GPS. and the beat goes on.....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, Israel suspended their major assault on Lebanon last night or early this morning. Ah, the timing, the timing.

Israel's leaders have authorized a major new ground offensive going deeper into Lebanon, but held off to give international negotiators more time. There were clear signals, however, that Israel was already setting its sights on Lebanon's capital and beyond.

link

Also for anybody who cares, and on the timing theme, I got 'zoomed', you know, that tone in the ear that comes when the HAARP is playing, immediately after making my first post about the premonition I had yesterday.

"We are due for another terror attack."

The timing, the timing. It is getting a little too obvious.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ad all this time, for the last 8 yeasr i thought that Terrorism did NOT exist and was nothing but a Bushist fear monegring election tool...
Imagine that.

Is Bush behind this one too ? Or this one is just Chenney ????

In a way it is good these things happen, so that the "enlightened " ppl who claim Islam is a religion of Peace can finally open their eyes... thought i doubt they will.

Islam is at best a religion of "Pieces" not "Peace"... where everyone is supposed to die in Pieces.

A very smart man said " Not all Muslems are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslem."

I am suprised (or maybe not really) that ppl claim the timing isnt right ...LOL.... "timming" ?? so there is now a right timming to have a bomb blow your head off ?? WOW... the things I learn ....

Some ppl will only learn after their dead. Or maybe even not than, the timming may not be right....

I would really like that ppl who claim "wrong timing" would do an history study, about this Islamic Holly war... It has been going on for thousand s of years, it is only enw to the USA, beucase the USA is only 200 years... But take a look at world history outside of the USa and you will see that Islamic Holly War was here before Bush or any other of your conspiracy target was even dreamed of.

The "timming" is actually perfect ... In Aug 22 Moahamed supposelly died and went to Heaven, and came back to Earth with the Power of Allah. So the timming IS VERY right... August is a very important month in the Islamic Religion.

PPL should pay more atention to the threats islamic leaders have been making latelly instead of shuving their heads in the sand and hidding behind the "conspiracy plot" excuse.

Now we this said, i still find amazing that so many ppl blame all this on Jews .... I am starting to believe that ignorance may be a Virus ... or cause by one.

I actually pray everyday that a comet would blow this planet into dust, so there would be nothing left of the human race, not even one single drop... It is the only way to eliminate the Ignorance VIRUS.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Funny how a thread can bring all kind of conspiracies and point of views and some information that no even me knew about it.

But I got one question.

How do you call a government that cater to their private interest more than the people that they are elected to serve?

It's called corrupted, that same corruption can span to every angle of the political arena including how to create the environment to wag wars to favor the same interest they are catering too.

The mistrust, hate and anger directed toward the middle east is just overwhelming and is blinding many people to think straight and analyze the present situation objectively.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

My aggravation is more that we hear America's arse end in it EVERY time something happens, and little of the suspicians of other Govt.s.

Every time something happens in America? Or in a country that America is occupying? And the majority of people discussing here are American. We tend to talk about OUR country's involvement.

I don't think you'd find much resistance to discussing the possibility of other countries' involvement, it's just that we tend to be more concerned about our representatives possibly having their hands in the cookie jar.

And I personally think they're in up to their shoulders.

Maybe we need more forrrrrrrrrregioners on the site?

America just can't be the bad guy all the time...even if we're a land full of bumbling idiots.
Not upset, just a little frustrasted with the sant...that and I'm cranky for being woken up by this news.I would have stayed asleep, otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It's called corrupted, that same corruption can span to every angle of the political arena including how to create the environment to wag wars to favor the same interest they are catering too.
Again, the only reason Government exists is to save you from other Governments. Only reason. Everything else is window dressing.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Apparently one of the arrested and suspected terrorists worked at Heathrow Airport, just been on Channel 4 news

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is hard to think of any real frinedship between ANY Jew and Arab of any sort I know...and I know a whole bunch of them.

Are you kidding? Who do you think set up and bankrolled Hamas?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join