It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesy100
Do you not think the people in charge of our country would have thought of the consequences of such a massive lie,

No, I think some think of the "benefits" of such a massive lie.

I'm sorry but that would be too risky for any leader in his right mind to comprehend making somthing like this up?

Tyranny by definition does not include people in their "right mind"...

I hope you are right, reesy100, but history is littered with examples that indicate otherwise.

link   

Originally posted by Knights
It may just be me reading too much into this but there are two fighter jets circling around above my house for the last 10-15 mins.

Probably training, anyone else noticed any irregularities?

You in the UK?

some of us reported jets this morning.

link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Well, basically, if you do some seaches on this thread, youll find alot about DIA (Denver International Airport. DIA is the subject of alot of theories. That its a secret government base. that its the headquarters for the NWO and police state. That it might be used as a concentration camp. And other beliefs.

Wow, that is alot of stuff to be going on at one place. And, that sure is alot of people to be paid off for something like that not to be leaked out.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Old Bush doesnt half sprout some rubbish doesnt he? Muslims dont want to kill Americans for what they beleive in, they want to hurt America in the same way that America has destroyed half of the middle east.

And the other day I heard Bush say that Hezbollah had attacked Israel first! What a crock of bull excrement.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

Watching BBC news and heard the president just landed at Denver International Airport.

Thats right folks. DIA. That creepy mural place with a bunch of assorted weirdness bel;ieved by some to be the new headquarters of the NWO.

Oh, it gets stranger and stranger.............

The airports in wisconsin it says on BBC

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Prison Planet

Associated Press reports that the dastardly new terror plot is a re-hash of Operation Bojinka - a 1995 plot to blow up 10 Western airliners simultaneously. What they don't report is that its ringleader - Ramzi Youssef - was protected by the US government in 1992.

In September of 1992 Youssef entered the US with Ahmad Ajaj. Ajaj's luggage contained documents on how to make bombs and was stuffed with fake passports and ID's.

Youssef later masterminded the WTC '93 bombing after FBI agents provided the terrorists with real explosives under cover of a supposed sting operation.

Ramzi Youssef is a US government agent and his Bojinka plot - supposedly foiled by his intelligence agency bosses - is now being used as the latest monster under the bed to scare US and UK citizens into surrendering what's left of their rights.

Statistical analysis has proven that every time Blair and Bush sag in approval ratings, a fresh terror alert gives them a bounce back up the charts.

Every single major terror alert issued by either the US, Canadian or UK governments has proven to be either a manufactured facade, an entrapment sting or an outright hoax.

Recycling Fear?

Oh well, who keeps track anymore, right?

An averege memory of a Western individual starts at 9-11 2001.

Well I sure am happy we got mister Jones around.

The first thing I smelled when I saw this news on the TV was FISH!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My office here in Dallas texas faces DFW airport and all planes are just staying put. Most are circling the airport on the tarmack.

Secondly only 4 planes have landed while circling the airport for at least 30mins. I think DFW is getting full and they are trying to find a way to land them.

Scary stuff when you consider that the DFW airport has planes landing on it every 7mins.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is easy for people to read to much in to it with Government consipiracies and so on but in my opinion there is no way they could get away with making up something like this. Do you not think the people in charge of our country would have thought of the consequences of such a massive lie, surely they would know the outrage if they had lied and that could be proved! I'm sorry but that would be too risky for any leader in his right mind to comprehend making somthing like this up?

Are you kidding? After perpetrating 911? Surely you jest.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I personally think that it just isn't feasable that this is a conpiracy, people love to try and make it in to one - hence the results you stated in the FOX poll. The people we talk about Bush and Blair are two of the people in charge of two of the G8 countries 2 of the worlds most powerful countries, they are not liers, they are trying to do whats right so that we dont have the worry of terrorism in the future and we can live in a civilised world. It is hard for them to go about this with people who try to turn everything good they do in to something bad......

We foil a massive terrorist attack and its a conspiracy the war in Irag - they couldn't find the WMD so again we're in the wrong even though the Iraqi's knew for ages what was going to happen there was going to be a war and moved all of the weapons to Syria so we would look stupid......

link   
is America worried that cells are in the States and ready to attack? cause this domestic terrorism has been twisted into an American problem
the attack was against the UK (thats what our government has said). I just don't know how its been twisted to be a sole attack against America

link   
The thing that troubles me is that terrorists always find a way to carry out their evil acts. If one way fails; they soon find another.

They may wait until the heat is off. I am getting concerned for the UK Olympics in 2012.

Too be honest, I think that the Olympics is what they are gearing up for. They won't stop; until they are stopped.

In the Olympics all nations compete together. Planes will be coming in from all over carrying passengers to the Olympics and teams. There will be a hive of activity leading up to the Olympics.

I don't think they are too concerned that this plan got foiled. As I said, I think they are aiming for 2012 and the plot that was foiled today was just a cold run. The problem is they learn from their mistakes.

Terrorists who have no conciousness of killing innocent men, women and children regardless of race, religion, or ethnic background won't stop at nothing. Even if it means killing their own. They just see them as martyrs, and sacrifices for their cause.

The Olympics, I feel is their main target in 2012 here in the UK. I just pray that I am wrong. I still feel their attempted efforts were a dry run for that event.

link   
hezabolla invaded israel and killed then kidnapped soliders. That was an act of war.

So yes Hezbolla did start the mess...........

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

It may just be me reading too much into this but there are two fighter jets circling around above my house for the last 10-15 mins.

Probably training, anyone else noticed any irregularities?

You in the UK?

some of us reported jets this morning.

Yes I am, probably using the high alert as a some kind of training exercise to get the pilots out and on alert just in case. They are flying quite low- making alot of noise. It must be something to do with the events of this morning.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

is America worried that cells are in the States and ready to attack? cause this domestic terrorism has been twisted into an American problem
the attack was against the UK (thats what our government has said). I just don't know how its been twisted to be a sole attack against America

Weren't the planes that they planned to blow up headed towards the US? Did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So Bush now said American is not completely safe so the restrictions been applied now because the terrorist plot are justified.

So now what more is coming our way in the name of Safety

Troops on every major city?

I forgot they are all in Iraq, so it will be mercenaries for hire by the federal government.

Has anybody noticed how exited the media is taking all these new terror plot and all the so called experts been parade on TV talking about the evil terrorist and their cells that wants to kill us.

We have forgotten about Lebanon and Israel and the 200 more rockets launched to Israel by Hezbollah.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Weren't the planes that they planned to blow up headed towards the US? Did I miss something?

I was under the impression 5 planes were heading towards US cities?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I just don't know how its been twisted to be a sole attack against America

I suppose it's because it involved American airliners?

I view this entire thing as an attack on the free world...I'm just not clear whether the terrorists are the only problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

I just heard on the BBC it was Denver.

You sure?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I was under the impression 5 planes were heading towards US cities?

no 10 planes in total.

but they would have been blown up over the sea according to the reports. But i just dont understand how this has become soley a American problem
America is more safe than the UK is currently, we have a growing domestic terrorism problem.

but is the American government worried about domestic cells in the states? cause thats the only reason i can think of American airports to be put on high alert

[edit on 10-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

I just heard on the BBC it was Denver.

You sure?

Green Bay Wisconsin is where Bush is.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join