It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 29
0
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And I personally think they're in up to their shoulders.


You are right there and they are stuck to the point that even if it brings the end of our nation they will end what they started because they can always move some where else to enjoy the spoils.




posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
and just to add to that post, his job gave him full access all over the airport.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by jlc163



It is hard to think of any real frinedship between ANY Jew and Arab of any sort I know...and I know a whole bunch of them.



Are you kidding? Who do you think set up and bankrolled Hamas?
Wouldn't be suprised if they did, but at the same time, I still find it a bit incongruous. Random money goes into everything.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Not alleged. Proven

911research.wtc7.net...



OH BOY !!! it's the "Evil Jew" attack ...LOL ....

I'm really sorry for ppl like you ... really really sorry.
There was once a time where all the problems of the world were blamed on witches, than came the Africans time to be blamed, than the Jews... and now ONCE AGAIN the neo-nazi poison is spreading, and "thank God" there will always be easily influenceble ppl like you to carry the poison and spread it.

Keep up the great job, spreading hatred agains one race in the name of world Peace.
You and others like you are a light and a joy to this world. Thats what we need more ... To keep spreading anti-semitism untill we have Peace in the world.... May Allah, Buddah, Jesus, Krishan and all their cousins bless you greatly.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Someone was asking about what, if anything the police found in the woodland search. Channel 4 news has just reported that explosive devices were removed from the woodland areas - thats it, no more details at the moment



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by War_Monger
Hmm.... Imagine that. Muslim wackos causing trouble yet again. Lets see how long it takes for some people to blame this on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld or the war in Iraq, NWO BS, Illuminati, and those pesky Freemasons. Anyway, I applaud U.S. and British authorities for uncovering this evil plot attempted by evil muslims and saving the lives of hundreds of innocent travelers . Great job guys.


God Bless America, Isreal, and the United Kingdom

Oooo-Rah


Appaluding too !!!!



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Random money goes into everything.


No only random but also specifically targeted, money pays for everything and the right amount can buy anybody even political figures.

And for money people get kill and many die in masses.

We have a lot of very unscrupulous people running our nation and many other nations around the world.

The war that is the most dangerous is not the one we can see on TV when one country attacks another but the one that is behind the scenes the one that is about the mind and wills, that is the one that will kill in masses as long as they get their objective over other naitons objective.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
UPDATE<


Police are looking for 5 plot suspects in the UK



lets hope they find them real quick



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
A very smart man said " Not all Muslems are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslem."


That man was an idiot. I suppose Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols were busy reading the Koran before they accomplished their plan.


And don't even get me started on this statement:


Originally posted by BaastetNoir
I actually pray everyday that a comet would blow this planet into dust, so there would be nothing left of the human race, not even one single drop...


:shk:



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Police are looking for 5 plot suspects in the UK
lets hope they find them real quick


Actually they believe to be 50 of the plotters so is still a few more to be looking for.

I wonder if they will be looking also for some of them here in the US.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Personally i think everyone who claism these terroristic attacks are tools of a corrupt goverment should be sent to PAkistan, Iran and other Peacefull nations with a stamp on their forhead saying of the the following three :

Jew,

American,

Christian

and see how much the USA goverment ahs to do with it.

Open your EYES ppl ... this is a RELIGIOUS WAR ! ...Its RELIGION that is causing all this, and you shouldbeliev their threats when they say them, only when you realize that those ppl are more intrest in waht Allah tells them than your right to live will you actaully understand what is going on.

These Islamic fanatics have been commicting genocide in sevreal nations for years, and you ppl blame it on geoverments ? Go to Macau and asked them what Indonesia Muslems did, go to Sudan and asked them whst African Muslems did ... are those the goverment fault asl well ???

Truly, Truly sad. !



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Attributing certain actions to certain countries is folly.

The truth is there is a power much stronger than citizenship. It's money/power/greed. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that people in powerful positions from the US, Israel, UK, Iraq, Venezuela, Syria, Lebonon and Saudi Arabia are all working together to manipulate the Terror/War/Middle-East situation.

There are people of several countries who have interests of which we are totally unaware. And to think that one country is completely innocent (Israel) or one country is completely guilty (the US) is simply naive.

As is thinking we have enough information to think we know what we're talking about!


This is bigger than that.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
A very smart man said " Not all Muslems are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslem."


That man was an idiot. I suppose Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols were busy reading the Koran before they accomplished their plan.


AS far as I know, they had nothing to do with 9/11, and thats the kind of terrorism we are talking about in here... unless you want to discuss ETA or IRA who have never attacked the USA, that would be a good diversion huh


nice try but it won't fly


And don't even get me started on this statement:


Originally posted by BaastetNoir
I actually pray everyday that a comet would blow this planet into dust, so there would be nothing left of the human race, not even one single drop...


:shk:


Please do ! .. Obviously you must be one of the master human specimens to be perserved and saved in all your enlighmenten and supremacy... off course .. How could i be so wrong.. well .. ok .. let the comet blow tha ll himan race except for you



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Not alleged. Proven

911research.wtc7.net...



OH BOY !!! it's the "Evil Jew" attack ...LOL ....

I'm really sorry for ppl like you ... really really sorry.
There was once a time where all the problems of the world were blamed on witches, than came the Africans time to be blamed, than the Jews... and now ONCE AGAIN the neo-nazi poison is spreading, and "thank God" there will always be easily influenceble ppl like you to carry the poison and spread it.

Keep up the great job, spreading hatred agains one race in the name of world Peace.
You and others like you are a light and a joy to this world. Thats what we need more ... To keep spreading anti-semitism untill we have Peace in the world.... May Allah, Buddah, Jesus, Krishan and all their cousins blessed greatly.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

As is thinking we have enough information to think we know what we're talking about!




But isnt that what you are doing as well ????



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
UPDATE<

Its believed that 10 planes where to be targeted, and 24 people are in custody,



[edit on 10-8-2006 by asala]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
A very smart man said " Not all Muslems are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslem."



so tim mcveigh, the IRA, the checheyn's who took over that school in russia etc, are all muslim's ???


*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by jlc163
Random money goes into everything.
No only random but also specifically targeted, money pays for everything and the right amount can buy anybody even political figures.
And for money people get kill and many die in masses.
We have a lot of very unscrupulous people running our nation and many other nations around the world.
The war that is the most dangerous is not the one we can see on TV when one country attacks another but the one that is behind the scenes the one that is about the mind and wills, that is the one that will kill in masses as long as they get their objective over other naitons objective.


My point was more, "ok, now is this something that you can specifically say, hey, this was deliberate, or was it a part of a portfolio or a bunch of groups that are funded?"

A "whoops" or "let's throw money at something that happens to look like it will be good for us, at this moment", as the Hezies were seen, periodically, isn't conspiracy. That's both poor management of money and poor judgement of a group of people. That is not the face of evil. It's just stupidity.

Rediculous scenario time:
The Brittish govt wants to tear down the blarny stone because they say it's the IRA's source of power.

A save the Blarny campaign is mounted and money is collected from all over the world. The "Brittish are being senile and redculous":reads titles of news articles. The Irish push for it in America, and America buys the Blarny stone and moves to an old Irish settlement in America.
Some 10 years later, Ireland and England are in a full blown civil war, and Ireland has the upper hand, sentiment runs high in America for England, and we're giving them aid right and left....and suddenly, there comes some knowledge that America's buying the Blarny stone went strait into the IRA's pocket. This information is rumored to go very high up in American politics. (After all the ones who pused for the help were IRISH *slanderslanderslander*)
At this point, who is going to lose their political head?
Who is going to blame America for directly contributing to the fall of Great Brittain, becuase 1. individuals used to support the IRA and have all through this war. 2...but the Govt. directly when buying the blarny stone....there is a paper trail a mile wide?

Do y'all get my point?

Stupidity, even in Govt. form happens. It's up to us to sift through what was accident and what was on purpose.

Right now, it all looks like specualtion...even with the coincidences.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am not anti-semetic, but if you go throughout history, aren't the Jews a common scapecoat for many different civilizations?



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
But isnt that what you are doing as well ????


Yeah, did you see the laughing face behind my comment?


Asala, thanks for the factual updates. Where are you getting them? TV news? Thanks again.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join