It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am not sure exactly how a man in fatigues is with a rather large sub machine gun prevents terrorism??? They can still sneak past like they did originally, that man with the gun will do nothing he is there for one reason only and that is intimidation. It is ok to provide security, it is another to make men with guns walking around everywhere common sight in America. The military getting involved in domestic affairs like this only create a sense to the young that a police state type atmosphere is OK. What is wrong with calling in off duty police or spare a few men giving tickets to go help out at an airport. I would rather my tax dollars going to support an officer assisting security then giving some old lady a ticket for going 5 over the speed limit!

How easy it is to say "Oh ya, we thwarted a terrorist plan.
" and then bam, military all over the place and the average citizen reliving the fears of 9/11. How do we know there was a plot, they always say there was a plot to make them look like there are doing something. How many "sears tower plots" have been thwarted? All BS. They are terrorizing the population and nothing more. Never should we have to give up liberties for saftey because of the government flawed policies!!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkUK

Originally posted by Mouth
I hope that the US DOES flex its muscles when it comes to events like this. I fear the nuclear explosion of NYC every day, and I hope that our government will stop at nothing to stop an attack like that. Honestly, 1 American life is worth more to me than 10,000 non-Americans.

That last comment is so completely closed minded and pathetic. So because I am not an American you consider my life worthless? I am a UK citizen by the way. It is not America I think people have a problem with, it is Americans like you that whole heartedly believe that their country is bigger and better than everyone elses. Your like a child in a playground and as such, need to grow up. We are all people and as such demand the same respect that you value yourself.

DarkUK- we are generally all patriotic. If the cause was right i'd happily fight and die for my country- my fellow countrymen I would value above all.

And as for respect- well I wouldn't respect another person who is willing to give his/her life to kill innocents.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I already said that I went too far on that 1 to 10,000 statement, so please move on.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well planned and well executed as evidenced by the people on this thread that are buying into it.

You really believe this a scam? Instigated by who? I have my ideas as to why it would be a scam, just wanted to get your opinion on the matter...

link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by The_artist
to speculate is to provide 'insight' without evidence

And how is the one not a prerequisite for the other???

Speculation is great when leading to solid evidence but people on this sight look to speculate for speculations sake, and with all respect due, that is never a good thing

link   
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

Watching BBC news and heard the president just landed at Denver International Airport.

Thats right folks. DIA. That creepy mural place with a bunch of assorted weirdness bel;ieved by some to be the new headquarters of the NWO.

Oh, it gets stranger and stranger.............

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is me or people has noticed that we are No longer talking about Israel Lebanon conflict.

Very timely indeed the big plot that never will happen because it was Dismantle by the UK.

Something fishy here?

BTW my husband told me that the base he works at is now using dog to look for bombs on the cars entering the base.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

Watching BBC news and heard the president just landed at Denver International Airport.

Thats right folks. DIA. That creepy mural place with a bunch of assorted weirdness bel;ieved by some to be the new headquarters of the NWO.

Oh, it gets stranger and stranger.............

This is prime evidence of what I mean, speculation?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Originally posted by DarkUK

Originally posted by Mouth
I hope that the US DOES flex its muscles when it comes to events like this. I fear the nuclear explosion of NYC every day, and I hope that our government will stop at nothing to stop an attack like that. Honestly, 1 American life is worth more to me than 10,000 non-Americans.

That last comment is so completely closed minded and pathetic. So because I am not an American you consider my life worthless? I am a UK citizen by the way. It is not America I think people have a problem with, it is Americans like you that whole heartedly believe that their country is bigger and better than everyone elses. Your like a child in a playground and as such, need to grow up. We are all people and as such demand the same respect that you value yourself.

DarkUK- we are generally all patriotic. If the cause was right i'd happily fight and die for my country- my fellow countrymen I would value above all.

And as for respect- well I wouldn't respect another person who is willing to give his/her life to kill innocents.

I completely agree, I am patriotic, to a certain degree these days. I used to love my country but now I hate what it is becoming. It was not the killing of innocents that was the issue, it was the blatant disregard for anyone who is not an American that I had a problem with, as many others would considering that the majority of the worlds population is NOT American. However Mouth did apologise. So case closed.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It is easy for people to read to much in to it with Government consipiracies and so on but in my opinion there is no way they could get away with making up something like this. Do you not think the people in charge of our country would have thought of the consequences of such a massive lie, surely they would know the outrage if they had lied and that could be proved! I'm sorry but that would be too risky for any leader in his right mind to comprehend making somthing like this up?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
DIA does have a strange mural, i remember someone making a thread about it, in the NWO section. it was REALLY strange. doesn't it have like really disturbing paintings?

George is shaking hands and smiling, think he is worried?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yeah. Its called Posse Commitatus.

Oh, so you’re into throwing words around that you have not researched, I see. Well allow me then...

There are a number of situations in which the Act does not apply. These include:

• National Guard units while under the authority of the governor of a state;

Linky

[edit on 10-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I mean, breaking news is breaking news, what is going to change in Lebanon and Israel? Probably not nuch, even though I pray every night for the safety of those innocent over there. It just makes me so sad to know that there really are people in this world who have no regard for life.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well, basically, if you do some seaches on this thread, youll find alot about DIA (Denver International Airport. DIA is the subject of alot of theories. That its a secret government base. that its the headquarters for the NWO and police state. That it might be used as a concentration camp. And other beliefs.

This thread is not the place to get into DIA.

Depending on what you what you believe, the President of the US, believed to be a puppet of the NWO, landing at DIA during a major crisis to give a speech about controversial war on terror can mean alot of things to many.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Is it me, or has this just be twisted into a pro-American rally?

'cause it sounds like it

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
DIA does have a strange mural, i remember someone making a thread about it, in the NWO section. it was REALLY strange. doesn't it have like really disturbing paintings?

George is shaking hands and smiling, think he is worried?

Wouldn't you be in a better mood that the lives of your fellow citizens were saved? I sure would have a smile on my face.

link   
It may just be me reading too much into this but there are two fighter jets circling around above my house for the last 10-15 mins.

Probably training, anyone else noticed any irregularities?

link   

Originally posted by reesy100
It is easy for people to read to much in to it with Government consipiracies and so on but in my opinion there is no way they could get away with making up something like this. Do you not think the people in charge of our country would have thought of the consequences of such a massive lie, surely they would know the outrage if they had lied and that could be proved! I'm sorry but that would be too risky for any leader in his right mind to comprehend making somthing like this up?

You don't understand the true power of these people, they control the media, they controled the investigation they have the power to keep people quiet.

Think of it like this, you murder someone but you are allowed to do the investigation against your self ... so obviously you make it fast and blame someone else no one likes. Then assume you also owne the only news station in town so you make the guy you blamed to be a horrible monster so everyone assumes hes guilty before trial. No one would suspect you.

They knew the reaction that could have happened, and they did a damn nice job at what they did. Slowly more and more are suspecting them, the last FOX .. yes that is right FOX poll said 37% hought the gov had something to do with 9/11.

The effect if hard evidence ever came out could be anything from simply asking for an appology to out right revolution and civil war.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Yeah. Its called Posse Commitatus.

Oh, so you’re into throwing words around that you have not researched, I see. Well allow me then...

There are a number of situations in which the Act does not apply. These include:

• National Guard units while under the authority of the governor of a state;Linky

[edit on 10-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

The key here is while under the authority of the state.

The national Guard is basically under the authority of the feds now. The federal government can call them up anytime. The govenor calling em up is just a formality.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well, basically, if you do some seaches on this thread, youll find alot about DIA (Denver International Airport. DIA is the subject of alot of theories. That its a secret government base. that its the headquarters for the NWO and police state. That it might be used as a concentration camp. And other beliefs.

This thread is not the place to get into DIA.

Depending on what you what you believe, the President of the US, believed to be a puppet of the NWO, landing at DIA during a major crisis to give a speech about controversial war on terror can mean alot of things to many.

show me evidence to prove or disprove the NWO

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join