It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs
I think the answer could be concerning Dorothy Hunt

anyone care to help me comb through www.acorn.net...
for keywords?

i'll help.

perhaps the clue "remember" is in reference to remembering something dorothy (or someone) did?!?!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This thread has been moved here because "mine" is the realm of Internet Gaming here on AboveTopSecret.com. Nothing more, nothing less... I assure you all this will not be moving to BTS or anywhere else.

Whatever the case, I hope we continue to discern and decipher that which is presented so the ATS Community may continue to stand as the most intelligent, Ignorance Denying Community on the web, the world over.

The only thing I can share at this point is we are very interested in this and very attentive to it. Heaven forbid some other group resolve this and claim the prize, whatever the prize is. Many others around the world are working this as well. That can only mean The Hunt Is On.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I did some research on the coen brothers. The only connections I could find is that obviously they did the big lebowski and fargo...their seventh movie I believe was the big lebowski...and one of the brothers was born in 1954, similar to the copyright date of the site. nothing concrete

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
This thread has been moved here because "mine" is the realm of Internet Gaming here on AboveTopSecret.com. Nothing more, nothing less... I assure you all this will not be moving to BTS or anywhere else.

Whatever the case, I hope we continue to discern and decipher that which is presented so the ATS Community may continue to stand as the most intelligent, Ignorance Denying Community on the web, the world over.

The only thing I can share at this point is we are very interested in this and very attentive to it. Heaven forbid some other group resolve this and claim the prize, whatever the prize is. Many others around the world are working this as well. That can only mean The Hunt Is On.

AHH WHAT THE HECK!! That just confuses me even more!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by SaucyRossy

When has the answer to any of the questions EVER been from something you found off the site.

how was that found not from the clue that was given?

You said "found off the site".

Where on ATS (or thefinalanswertoeverything) does it say "885lexington".

Many answers have been found on ATS, that one was off.

Maybe you should define what "site" you're referring to.

This one right here

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sir Hunt,

I am glad you have made an appearance, even if it is a bit elussive
I will not attempt to discern your role in this as of now. But you do arrive at a very coincidental juncture.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

AHH WHAT THE HECK!! That just confuses me even more!!

Haha! Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
any updates on the hunt/watergate trail??? I am starting to run on of road on the lebowski stuff. Maybe i need to look at more details.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

HUNT_ADMIN, welcome to the game!!

But why do you look like a n00b! No points, no status??

I hereby refute my claim of abandoning this game!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Great! I am back in! I still wonder why AboveTopSecret.Com refuted the game as ATS sponsored.

Anyway, Welcome to the game and good luck everyone!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
we missed you, welcome back

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I knew you'd come back around Mech! are you all caught up on the trail? it seems to have split in two directions one following a hunt/watergate trail and hunt's wife dorothy and the other trail is along the path of the big lebowski and fargo

EDIT: i think many of the clues point towards a song or lyrics...as we thought several hours ago! lmao (in a sad way)

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
you guys we just connected the wizrd of oz thing the hunt admin, dorothy hunt, h h in his YIM, were connecting a # load, the page were stuck on, has to have a clue that relates to the answer or else were just randomly guessing, the spread the url thing, the dude tag, "remember", its all related, were jsut missing a peice or two

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
I knew you'd come back around Mech! are you all caught up on the trail? it seems to have split in two directions one following a hunt/watergate trail and hunt's wife dorothy and the other trail is along the path of the big lebowski and fargo

I've been watching the progress from the sidelines.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
wow just finished reading all 74 pages (my eyes hurt) this is a really interesting game hopfully i can find something to contribute to the effort

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
you guys we just connected the wizrd of oz thing the hunt admin, dorothy hunt, h h in his YIM, were connecting a # load, the page were stuck on, has to have a clue that relates to the answer or else were just randomly guessing, the spread the url thing, the dude tag, "remember", its all related, were jsut missing a peice or two

send us the page...i havent done much with that part.

EDIT:

try fitting the tag clue and previous answer "dude" into the puzzle...perhaps dude refers to the dorothy hunt collection.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay, i think that i've checked everything out on Dorothy Hunt, and i fear it's a dead end, however i noticed her Psychiatrist, and decided to check him out,

Daniel Ellsberg
Born: April 7, 1931
His papers were prevented from being printed for some time by Nixon
In one of Nixon's actions against Ellsberg, G. Gordon Liddy and E. Howard Hunt, members of the White House Special Operations Unit (also called the "White House Plumbers") broke into Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office in September 1971, hoping to find information they could use to discredit him. The revelation of the break-in became part of the Watergate scandal. According to Ellsberg's autobiography, on May 3, 1972 the White House secretly flew a dozen Cuban CIA "assets" to Washington DC with orders to "totally incapacitate" him. (They backed out because the crowd was too large.) Because of the gross governmental misconduct, all charges against Ellsberg were eventually dropped. White House counsel Charles Colson was later prosecuted and pled no contest for obstruction of justice in the burglary of Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office.

link   
ats isnt directly related, but im betting anything they agreed to let him do tags and what not, admin hunt did say that other people aroudn the world are doing this, how does he know, and he also said hurry before they claim the PRIZE.

link   
welcome back mech

there's another thing that bothers me...if the questions are 41...or 42, what was that "have you reached 47 yet"?? any ideas?

here's another thing wills----->7 nixon------->20 20+7=27, the last question answered so far...just throwing that in.

link   
ARGGGH.

Been on for an hour with my own MATRIX theory.Didn,t want to break anyones concentration.. i got

downtherabbithole=alice in wonderland.. the follow the white rabbit part
Dorothy .When they say ''Kansas is going byebye''
Dude Keanu reeves,.. Bill and ted
remember .. blue pill red pill part

I,m stuck.. anyone think it,s valid continuing this line of thought?

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join