It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY FIRST OFFICIAL TIME OUT

I think we all need to step back and take a look at this from the game designer's perspective. We are on question #28 out of 41. we JUST reached the difficult ones starting with 'antiprize'. For those that were here for that riddle...the discussion of ideas started getting soooo far out there that mech seemed to get the answer more out of frustration then logic. and look at the answer...it was relatively simple compared to what we were looking for.

Again, thinking from the game designer's perspective. question 28/41 should not be emmensely challenging, taking us through strings of stories. Hell, has anyone tried lebowski backwords?! (i know it doesn't make sense, but you get the point).

I think we are all making this question harder than it is, myself included.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
perhaps "there will be new questions every day from this point forward" was something said in a speech. a nixon speech? nixon is the first question/answer that the URL message appears. I think we need to pay much more attention to that...its on the bloody site as a clue!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So what are we left with, could someone recap? I'm completely lost...I should be going to bed soon...
Anyone who has any energy left in them?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

perhaps "there will be new questions every day from this point forward" was something said in a speech. a nixon speech? nixon is the first question/answer that the URL message appears. I think we need to pay much more attention to that...its on the bloody site as a clue!!

Sounds like something Bush could have said, too. Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
So what are we left with, could someone recap? I'm completely lost...I should be going to bed soon...
Anyone who has any energy left in them?

i am attempting to sort through nixon's watergate speeches...its the only thing i can think of as of now

watergate.info...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
lucky 7, h h, remembering our answers, some bull about waiting till tomorrow, spreading a url only on pages 22 24 26 28, and then dude is 18, and thast the one insequence before

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
google search "from this day forward".

Some interesting things there....

and then again, maybe not.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
lucky 7, h h, remembering our answers, some bull about waiting till tomorrow, spreading a url only on pages 22 24 26 28, and then dude is 18, and thast the one insequence before

Isn't 'h h' just another reference to Hotmail Hax0r, the title under SimonGrays HNForum name?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
yes, in regards to "h h"

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyonshi

Originally posted by catinthebox

Isn't 'h h' just another reference to Hotmail Hax0r, the title under SimonGrays HNForum name?

but also h hunt in #7

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
well as far as addressing Admin_Hunt's claim of "other's around the world" attempting to solve this...

alexa has no data for the site so we can be sure that there is no traffic campaigning going on. lol no other info on the site was found either as of now.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grims_tear

"In sequence there are 40 and 41 is final."

I thought the answer to everything was 42? This is seriously screwy...are their any mathmaticians in the house??????

Exactly as I was thinking. Slartibartfast, hahaha.

Especially after the "The Final Answer is (c) 1954-2006. Howevr, that would give you -52 though. Maybe he just made a mistkae. It should read '64-'06.

Someone e-mail him and tell him his mistake!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
whoa!! there was a post on that blogger site with theanswerseeker!! it was deleted though a while back... and i was checking at it back then too. must not have been on long. anyone see it?

EDIT: mech you might want to check some sigs. that you checked a while back. i dont know who or where...but we could be receiving some outside info now

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i'm done for the night....good luck all.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"there will be new questions every day from this point forward"

- what exactly is "from this POINT forward"?
- I think it is a date/point on the calendar.
- anyone try a date like when Nixon resigned? or some court case dealing with the watergate crooks? the "remember your answers" portion brings to mind a court case because when the verdict is said and done your final words are set in stone so to say, wether you were guilty or innocent. Sorry for the bad quote jobs, but something Nixon said before he resigned: "By taking this action, I hope that I will have hastened the start of that process of healing which is so desperately needed in America."

[edit on 24-7-2006 by vicarious]

link   
this:

www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com...

gave me this:

"Out of sequence.
-320479 hours, 28 minutes, and 30 seconds for correct response. "

The time is constantly counting down as well. Weird.

That's 36.55 years from the time of this post...give or take.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

link   

whoa!! there was a post on that blogger site with theanswerseeker!! it was deleted though a while back... and i was checking at it back then too. must not have been on long. anyone see it?

EDIT: mech you might want to check some sigs. that you checked a while back. i dont know who or where...but we could be receiving some outside info now

can you at least remember what the post said ? might be important maybe you could check your browser cache as well

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I deleted my posts from the blog, just so you know. Nothing bad there. But the blog just seems really tacky. I'll check the sigs now

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
'Simons' sig and bio, same as before...

sig:
1000EST 72406

bio:
Light appears in the Darkest of places, There it can be seen most clearly. Light and Darkness depend on your perception

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
WAIT A MINUTE!!

36 years from now?
2006 + 36 = 2042

The answer is fourty-two. With a 20 in front...

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join