It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is there a way for some computer genius to find all the rest of the pages without having to put in the answers? All the questions and pages must be up online, we just need to find them. Is there any way to get them all without doing anything illegal of course.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
theFINALanswerTOeverything

That is exactly how it appears on the page not the webaddress.

It is definately a clue. I am convinced.

link   
the only way i think that would work, is that we could get into the source of the website and "toy around with it" but i've givin it a shot...and nothing is working yet...i'll keep trying

are still at the "questions will be giving everyday" or some junk like that?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by jimmabean]

link   

Originally posted by Springer

All the MORE reason to keep figuring it out, to find out WHO is behind it, but that's just me.

Thank you Springer. I will take that into consideration.

But why did the announcement in the other thread make it sound like this thread would be moved to BTS??

Anyway, I have been awake for a fairly long stretch. I need to sleep, I'll be back!

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
theFINALanswerTOeverything

That is exactly how it appears on the page not the webaddress.

It is definately a clue. I am convinced.

perhaps...i think we need a good evaluation of all of the previous answers as well as the homepage.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
Ok I dunno if this has been answered but did any one else notice

"theFINALanswerTOeverything"

Why is FINAL and TO capitalized?

True...dunno. Tried tofinal, finalto...nothing of course

Hey lordofchaos, u still up for the messenger meeting? I've been trying to figure out how to edit my profile in order to add my MSN and AIM info but I don't see Settings anywhere. It's supposed to be right between Home and Members but it's not there...anyone...help?
No Yahoo though

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is a new tag below as stressed before: remember

What ever happened to the "Wizard of Oz" one? It was there earlier and gone shortly there after (this from several hours ago).

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
new tag listed....could be another goof...either way we all know "remember" and the previous answers are key.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
"remember" was just added to the TAGs at the bottom of the page

link   
i just tried enetering the first letter or number of every answer but nothing

link   
The pages may not be online.
They may be in a database or a text file which is read by the script when you submit (not pushing a button but manaully submit) the script to the server. I have tried to see if any ports are open but none are, not even 80. Will not take it further though because It would be considered ....bad.

PS: I have also tried to rip and read the pages of the site, however, it does not have the correct permissions for viewing by an anom user.

link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
Hey lordofchaos, u still up for the messenger meeting? I've been trying to figure out how to edit my profile in order to add my MSN and AIM info but I don't see Settings anywhere. It's supposed to be right between Home and Members but it's not there...anyone...help?
No Yahoo though

just u2u me with ur user name

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
question 7,demontheses said one from our clue list was important, then he dissapeared,the ats crew woudlnt lie about being involved would they?, and either someoens toyign with us with the tags or else ats is involved

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
heres the cookie, from my computer, dont know if it means anything but..
seeker
www.thefinalanswertoeverything.com/

this is what it looks like when you start:
seeker
66.98.176.42/

The diffrent numbers are probably just the coder keeping track of your time spent.

There are diffrent ways to make or write a cookie on users machines from a programing stand point, this does not look encrypted, it may mean something.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by imbalanced]

[edit on 24-7-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
question 7,demontheses said one from our clue list was important, then he dissapeared,the ats crew woudlnt lie about being involved would they?, and either someoens toyign with us with the tags or else ats is involved

well i cant even add a tag now. dont know what that is about

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I found something that might have the answer hidden away

After sending Kissinger on a secret visit to China, Nixon announced that he would go to Beijing, the Chinese capital. In February 1972, Nixon finally came to Beijing. Pictures of him at the Great Wall and attending Chinese banquets were in international news. In another seven years, Chinese relations would be fully restored.
-wikipedia

this short paragraph contains Nixon, Chinese and the lucky number seven, as well as it's dealing with time, can anyone spot any clues here?

Edit: it also deals with the news, dealt with in question number eight.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox

Springer seemed to indirectly acknowledge the game. I think that is good enough to at least continue to pursue this.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
BTW I did NOT tag remember. I swear so whatever it means who knows.

I have been thinking about puting in the answers numerically backwards

2726252423222120 etc.

gonna do that now

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs
I found something that might have the answer hidden away

After sending Kissinger on a secret visit to China, Nixon announced that he would go to Beijing, the Chinese capital. In February 1972, Nixon finally came to Beijing. Pictures of him at the Great Wall and attending Chinese banquets were in international news. In another seven years, Chinese relations would be fully restored.
-wikipedia

this short paragraph contains Nixon, Chinese and the lucky number seven, as well as it's dealing with time, can anyone spot any clues here?

well i dont think that gives us anything we didnt have....although it is a big help in giving credibility to the previous clues from shakey sources.... i'll try some stuff see what happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
okay...either the discreditors are back in full force or the game operators are getting impatient....new tag...obviously one of the questions...

EDIT:

this tag may be a legit clue... looking back at the new message about spreading the URL...it occurs at question #20, 22, 24, 26, and 28..... perhaps we are to remember something about the question that happened one before in the sequence...aka question number 18!! dude.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join