It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Hey folks, been following this for a while.

I think avonwodahs is onto something with E. Howard Hunt. As well as being one of watergate robbers (lucky number seven) he was also in the Office of Strategic Services (The OSS) and he wrote a book called "Limit of Darkness".

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I'm sure 'Simon' used the initals H.H in one of those IM chats posted earlier.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by kegs]

I feel honored

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
how bout this line of thought lord! we "remember" the question "dude"...the answer was "lebowski" as in the movie "big lebowski"...i recall there was a big deal in the forum here when you brought up demoneses about how he posted under another name his song of the day...what if that song was in the movie's soundtrack..or perhaps the seventh song on the soundtrack??? any takers? I cant find the list of songs on the soundtrack though...a little help please?

7. Stamping Ground - Moondog With Orchestra

Thanks Amazon.com!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hey folks, been following this for a while.

I think avonwodahs is onto something with E. Howard Hunt. As well as being one of watergate robbers (lucky number seven) he was also in the Office of Strategic Services (The OSS) and he wrote a book called "Limit of Darkness".

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I'm sure 'Simon' used the initals H.H in one of those IM chats posted earlier.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by kegs]

also the word hunt as in this hunt possibly? and hunt _admin? were onto something now with the lucky #7

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
According to Amazon, track #7 is "Stamping Ground" by Moondog with Orchestra...

No dice there, I already tried.

EDIT: Look like I was about 3 minutes slow on this one!

[edit on 24-7-2006 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

how bout this line of thought lord! we "remember" the question "dude"...the answer was "lebowski" as in the movie "big lebowski"...i recall there was a big deal in the forum here when you brought up demoneses about how he posted under another name his song of the day...what if that song was in the movie's soundtrack..or perhaps the seventh song on the soundtrack??? any takers? I cant find the list of songs on the soundtrack though...a little help please?

7. Stamping Ground - Moondog With Orchestra, from big lebowski soundtk. Time is on my side was in that movie w/ Denzel Washington..."Fallen"?? the "bad" spirit sang it all the time

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Something else that's pretty damn important, Hunt's wife name was Dorothy, and one of our tags was Wizard of Oz, maybe i'm overthinking this

Hunt's wife Dorothy was killed in the December 8, 1972, plane crash of United Airlines Flight 533 in Chicago. Congress, the FBI, and the NTSB investigated the crash but did not find any basis for determining that the crash was not purely accidental. $10,000 was found in Dorothy Hunt's handbag, and was generally regarded as part of the "hush money" paid to Watergate defendants in an attempt to procure their silence regarding White House involvement.
hush money is to keep people from remembering,

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiS2000

7. Stamping Ground - Moondog With Orchestra

Thanks Amazon.com!!

I tried some songs...also went through the script of the movie since I never saw it (I know i got to get around to that) and saw that his character was a huge Metallica song...maybe that was a song demoneses wrote?? dunno...but the good news is that we are digging again!

PS: i tried several key words from the movie including actor and character names.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i think that all of you are going down the wrong path. When has the answer to any of the questions EVER been from something you found off the site. It has always been right there infront of you.

"Remember"

That is the clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

7. Stamping Ground - Moondog With Orchestra, from big lebowski soundtk. Time is on my side was in that movie w/ Denzel Washington..."Fallen"?? the "bad" spirit sang it all the time

Time is on my side... I believe that was a hot clue a ways back... hmmmmmm things may be falling into place here..although I see the Hunt idea seems to have as much correlation as this.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs
Something else that's pretty damn important, Hunt's wife name was Dorothy, and one of our tags was Wizard of Oz, maybe i'm overthinking this

Hunt's wife Dorothy was killed in the December 8, 1972, plane crash of United Airlines Flight 533 in Chicago. Congress, the FBI, and the NTSB investigated the crash but did not find any basis for determining that the crash was not purely accidental. $10,000 was found in Dorothy Hunt's handbag, and was generally regarded as part of the "hush money" paid to Watergate defendants in an attempt to procure their silence regarding White House involvement.

nice work avonwodahs!

try any keywords yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
well now i really dont think this simon guy was lying too many things to be coincidence with lucky #7

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Fargo and the Big Lebowski were both made by the Coen brothers. Maybe another Coen brothers film?

I think the "lucky number seven" clue relates to question seven (watergate) though.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs

nice work avonwodahs!

try any keywords yet?

I've tried all the keywords I can think of on that particular page, i'm going go find dorothy hunt now though

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
When has the answer to any of the questions EVER been from something you found off the site.

#15) 885lexington

I think the Hunt/Watergate line of thought is along the right tracks.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

When has the answer to any of the questions EVER been from something you found off the site.

#15) 885lexington

I think the Hunt/Watergate line of thought is along the right tracks.

how was that found not from the clue that was given?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ive been folowing this for a long time and im going to get some rest good luck

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
both directions we are taking seem to be very positive.

so i ask this question to both. is there any mention of a rabbit's hole? the tag's seem to be making some sense so I want to put some sense with the down the rabbit hole one. Keep your eyes peeled!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think the answer could be concerning Dorothy Hunt

anyone care to help me comb through www.acorn.net...
for keywords?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Fargo and the Big Lebowski were both made by the Coen brothers. Maybe another Coen brothers film?

how bout "The man who wasn't there"? would fit with #27... oswald

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

how was that found not from the clue that was given?

You said "found off the site".

Where on ATS (or thefinalanswertoeverything) does it say "885lexington".

Many answers have been found on ATS, that one was off.

Maybe you should define what "site" you're referring to.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join