It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
impatient is my guess, anyways, what question was dude from?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
tag = "dude"??

wtf?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Dude was the question that Lebowski is the answer for #18.

link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
tag = "dude"??

wtf?

see my edited post one page back on the bottom!!

link   
Just wanted to make sure I have all the answers so far...
We still stuck at:

you have done well...
there will be new questions every day
from this point forward...
remember your answers

1)3141592653
2)71
3)2
4)titor
5)ton
6)320
7)wills
8)40
9)buffalo
10)area51
11)northwoods
12)tachyon
13)tesla
14)osama
15)885lexington
16)reach
17)fargo
18)lebowski
19)kilby
20)nixon
21)givemethehardones
22)gnihtyreveotrewsnalanifeht
23)431
24)german
25)void
26)thenextquestion
27)oswald

[edit on 24-7-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
perhaps they want another valid answer for number 18.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ok I took a look at the front page again.

"In sequence there are 40 and 41 is final."
- Keeper Of The Answer, S.S.O.

Between responses, no more days than three."

My guess is there are 40 questions and 41 is the answer.
Also between repsonses no more days than three could refers to the countdown.

So it is obvious to me that 'you have done well... there will be new questions every day from this point forward... "remember" your answers' is a ploy to get people to give up.

Since there are only three days on teh countdow they wouldnt update more questions each day...just my opion.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So it has something to do with Lebowski?

Maybe it's "The bums will always lose..."

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

well i dont think that gives us anything we didnt have....although it is a big help in giving credibility to the previous clues from shakey sources.... i'll try some stuff see what happens.

why am I a shaky source wtf. everyone else in here better than me? if thats the way you think If i do find the answer i can easily not share, but i wont do that because of one bad apple.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
so should we take the dude tag under consideration, it might mean that we should also remember the questions...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

Originally posted by Professor_X

well i dont think that gives us anything we didnt have....although it is a big help in giving credibility to the previous clues from shakey sources.... i'll try some stuff see what happens.

why am I a shaky source wtf. everyone else in here better than me? if thats the way you think If i do find the answer i can easily not share, but i wont do that because of one bad apple.

easy man...there was no personal reference intended. when I say shakey sources, I refer to those clues that do not come directly from the website...there have been many people saying many things some true some not...therefore it was hard to make a judgment as to which are good..aka shakey.

Again, nothing personal was intended and I do believe you are a good source...if I were to question any clues you have given us, I would question the source you found them at...messages with others who have not made direct contact on this forum.

Sincerely,

Prof. X

EDIT:

I think we should all be grateful and take a moment to congratulate ourselves for everything that has been accomplished and how well everyone has worked together.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i really think we should wait the 10 hours ( or whatever was said). Nothing is going anywhere- we arent getting any outside help anymore- We are stuck.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
so should we take the dude tag under consideration, it might mean that we should also remember the questions...

My best guess is that the game operators have gotten impatient with us (as they well should since we have darn near given up all hope) and gave us that big lead.

Or I am just bitting at any piece of evidence I can get by now

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
you have done well... there will be new questions every day from this point forward... "remember" your answers

I still think that this IS the clue

[edit on 7/24/2006 by chiS2000]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
professor, I will say this he gave the clue demoneses, directly after the user demoneses joined the forum he said that it wasn't himself, but someone who knew the answers basically. then an hour later i messaged him and he said "lucky # 7 as in the list, that's all for now"

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey folks, been following this for a while.

I think avonwodahs is onto something with E. Howard Hunt. As well as being one of watergate robbers (lucky number seven) he was also in the Office of Strategic Services (The OSS) and he wrote a book called "Limit of Darkness".

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, I'm sure 'Simon' used the initals H.H in one of those IM chats posted earlier.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by kegs]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

It would be highly advisable to go back through the thread, to compile a list of the questions.

I will be back, but for now, I must get some sleep. So people please, stop sending me u2u's. It's nice to feel needed, but give a guy some rest.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
To give l0rds0fcha0s some credit, YIM is one of the tags, obviously standing for Yahoo! Internet Messenger...

Nice to see they're gettin' some business in these MySpace days...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
professor, I will say this he gave the clue demoneses, directly after the user demoneses joined the forum he said that it wasn't himself, but someone who knew the answers basically. then an hour later i messaged him and he said "lucky # 7 as in the list, that's all for now"

how bout this line of thought lord! we "remember" the question "dude"...the answer was "lebowski" as in the movie "big lebowski"...i recall there was a big deal in the forum here when you brought up demoneses about how he posted under another name his song of the day...what if that song was in the movie's soundtrack..or perhaps the seventh song on the soundtrack??? any takers? I cant find the list of songs on the soundtrack though...a little help please?

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join