It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
professor.
question 7 was who found the watergate tape no pic.

link   
mech, do you have the list of answers handing to put down on this page.
i have a new logical process i think we may want to try.

thanks man.

link   
Heres my opinion: This puzzle sucks and so do all others like it. It requires inside knowledge of multiple fields, usually starting with html. Once the creators have your attention, they decide how long you will be curious. I bet they're real proud of this thread, approaching 100 posts. LAME

[edit on 24-7-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
am I the only one left following this line of thought? I would like to encourage others to help b/c i have not seen the movie and would not know as much as others as to where to start. I believe someone mentioned that Time is on my side was connected to the movie.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

If you're talking about what I mentioned, I said that Time is on my side was in "Fallen" with Denzel Washington. The bad guy, who was executed and whose spirit lived on and posessed other people, kept singing this song. Dunno how that would be related though...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
Heres my opinion: This puzzle sucks and so do all others like it. It requires inside knowledge of multiple fields, usually starting with html. Once the creators have your attention, they decide how long you will be curious. I bet they're real proud of this threat, approaching 100 posts.

thank you for your input. if you excuse me, we have a puzzle to solve

link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
in a puzzle, when you hit a dead end, you realise little things, like dude, we have 3 leads, lucky 7,lebowski, and 47 (the stuck question), somehow all relating in someway, theyll all lead somewhere

There are a couple other clues, such as Nixon, the O.S.S., Watergate, The Wizard of Oz, perhaps HUNT_ADMIN too.

link   
time is on my side could be titor, but i think that i'm sticking with lucky #7 for now.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
1)3141592653
2)71
3)2
4)titor
5)ton
6)320
7)wills
8)40
9)buffalo
10)area51
11)northwoods
12)tachyon
13)tesla
14)osama
15)885lexington
16)reach
17)fargo
18)lebowski
19)kilby
20)nixon
21)givemethehardones
22)gnihtyreveotrewsnalanifeht
23)431
24)german
25)void
26)thenextquestion
27)oswald

"you have done well... there will be new questions every day from this point forward... remember your answers"

link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

Originally posted by Professor_X
am I the only one left following this line of thought? I would like to encourage others to help b/c i have not seen the movie and would not know as much as others as to where to start. I believe someone mentioned that Time is on my side was connected to the movie.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

If you're talking about what I mentioned, I said that Time is on my side was in "Fallen" with Denzel Washington. The bad guy, who was executed and whose spirit lived on and posessed other people, kept singing this song. Dunno how that would be related though...

Denzel was also Dorothy Hunt's middle name, coincedence?

Edit, nvm, her middle name was Wetzel, i got it mixed up :x

[edit on 24-7-2006 by avonwodahs]

link   

Originally posted by avonwodahs

in a puzzle, when you hit a dead end, you realise little things, like dude, we have 3 leads, lucky 7,lebowski, and 47 (the stuck question), somehow all relating in someway, theyll all lead somewhere

There are a couple other clues, such as Nixon, the O.S.S., Watergate, The Wizard of Oz, perhaps HUNT_ADMIN too.

all connect to 7 nixon or 27

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
was anyone named hunt involved with 9/11

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
*ducks and hides*

Well for those that have been working on the wizard of oz tag, I'm sorry but I'm the one who put it on there. I didn't realize at that point that the tags were being used as clues as well. It was removed because it wasn't relevant to the game ... not because it's something we should be looking for. I'm sorry for all the work you guys did on it.

Now that we can move on from that angle ...

For my money I still think it has something to do with LOTR ... I haven't had time to look at it and I have to go to work now but when I come back around 9 CDT I will be of more help.

link   
This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1510 replies.
There are important new policies for threads this large. Stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal posts are subject to a warning.
Please click here for more information.

at the top of the screen so watch the length of your posts make em bigger guys

link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
Heres my opinion: This puzzle sucks and so do all others like it. It requires inside knowledge of multiple fields, usually starting with html. Once the creators have your attention, they decide how long you will be curious. I bet they're real proud of this thread, approaching 100 posts. LAME

100 posts?? I think we did that in the first half hour.

Don't like it, you don't have to stay. But please don't spoil it for those of us who do want to stay.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY FIRST OFFICIAL TIME OUT

I think we all need to step back and take a look at this from the game designer's perspective. We are on question #28 out of 41. we JUST reached the difficult ones starting with 'antiprize'. For those that were here for that riddle...the discussion of ideas started getting soooo far out there that mech seemed to get the answer more out of frustration then logic. and look at the answer...it was relatively simple compared to what we were looking for.

Again, thinking from the game designer's perspective. question 28/41 should not be emmensely challenging, taking us through strings of stories. Hell, has anyone tried lebowski backwords?! (i know it doesn't make sense, but you get the point).

I think we are all making this question harder than it is, myself included.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
*ducks and hides*

Well for those that have been working on the wizard of oz tag, I'm sorry but I'm the one who put it on there. I didn't realize at that point that the tags were being used as clues as well. It was removed because it wasn't relevant to the game ... not because it's something we should be looking for. I'm sorry for all the work you guys did on it.

For my money I still think it has something to do with LOTR ... I haven't had time to look at it and I have to go to work now but when I come back around 9 CDT I will be of more help.

then how the hell does dorothy, the song, then denzel and her being hunts wife all work out

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
*ducks and hides*

lucky # 7 still alot of other thing to go with it.
on another note, that is why you dont add tags unless they fit read the rules of tagging thanks alot!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
were makign the questions impossible, but the whole it might actually mean, wait till tomorrow for a clue, is messing with us

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

then how the hell does dorothy, the song, then denzel and her being hunts wife all work out

b/c we are working so hard to make things work out...see my above post

its good and bad at the same time

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

were makign the questions impossible, but the whole it might actually mean, wait till tomorrow for a clue, is messing with us

Maybe you guys are making it more complicated than necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join