It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Has anybody compiled a list of the latest known valid clues??

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
these elaborate schemes.......ARE INSANLY ENTERTAINING

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Has anybody compiled a list of the latest known valid clues??

i believe that lucky # 7 is where we want to be too many things fit to be coincidence

[edit on 24-7-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
maybe we need to let our feet touch the ground again for a little. We have been chasing any clues we can get now since there havent been any in a while.

Stick to the basics... we all agree that it is related to a previous. I think there are two strongly supported pieces of evidence that take us to question number 18. that being the sequence of the "spread this URL message" (occurs in ?s 20,22,24,26,28) and the tag of "dude". Does anyone have an argument as to why those two matching pieces are not to be trusted. I think both have come from the game operators.

EDIT: those pieces of evidence may tell us where to start...and further clues such as #7 may tell us where to go. thoughts?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
i believe that lucky # 7 is where we want to be too many things fit to be coincidence

okay, that's a good start. I'm in.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
...and to continue my line of thought 7(wills)+20(nixon)=27(oswald)------>20+27=47
huh?

should i just go to bed??

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
you have done well...

there will be new questions every day from this point forward...

"remember" your answers

Break it in to 3 seperat parts maby the real clue is the middle 1

maby this isn't about questions for us but rather a clue to an event that raised alot of questions is there any part of the water gate trial (or anything related to other past questions) thats never been solved

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
...and to continue my line of thought 7(wills)+20(nixon)=27(oswald)------>20+27=47
huh?

should i just go to bed??

I think you're on to something, he defiently didn't say 47 randomly

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is directed toward LordofChaos if he is still on....

You said the clue was given to you and that the he simply said "lucky #7"?
if that is the case, perhaps we are being foolish leaving out the 'lucky' part...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
sisnce were at "47", then he said the clue is, demontheses, what did he say of any importance

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X
maybe we need to let our feet touch the ground again for a little. We have been chasing any clues we can get now since there havent been any in a while.

Stick to the basics... we all agree that it is related to a previous. I think there are two strongly supported pieces of evidence that take us to question number 18. that being the sequence of the "spread this URL message" (occurs in ?s 20,22,24,26,28) and the tag of "dude". Does anyone have an argument as to why those two matching pieces are not to be trusted. I think both have come from the game operators.

EDIT: those pieces of evidence may tell us where to start...and further clues such as #7 may tell us where to go. thoughts?

am I the only one left following this line of thought? I would like to encourage others to help b/c i have not seen the movie and would not know as much as others as to where to start. I believe someone mentioned that Time is on my side was connected to the movie.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

if that is the case, perhaps we are being foolish leaving out the 'lucky' part...

hmm....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"there will be new questions every day from this point forward..."

This reminded me of September 11th.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightmare0
you have done well...

"remember" your answers

Break it in to 3 seperat parts maby the real clue is the middle 1

maby this isn't about questions for us but rather a clue to an event that raised alot of questions is there any part of the water gate trial (or anything related to other past questions) thats never been solved

To add on to that,

line 1 has little to no meaning, unless we're supposed to connect well to wills (question 7)
line 2 pretty much says that this will be neverending, perhaps to dimish our spirits?

line 3 tells us that we we'll have to know our answers, or perhaps even use our answers to solve it, or perhaps that we should hold answers in higher priority then the questions (which would contrast with the "dude" tag, so that one is on shaky ground)

link   

no he said.
"lucky #7'
I said, "what do you mean"
he said, "#7 on the list"
I said our answers
he said,"yes"

link   
there were new questions about 911 every day, and that blog said were the nuts who think 911 was a conspiracy, WHY CHOOSE 911 OVER TITOR OR SOEMTHING

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
there were new questions about 911 every day, and that blog said were the nuts who think 911 was a conspiracy, WHY CHOOSE 911 OVER TITOR OR SOEMTHING

good thinking...but how can we tie it to the other half dozen clues we've got and run with it?

I am still assuming that any and perhaps all of these recently discussed clues are valid

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightmare0

This part.

Titor said that there would be a wako type event on the news everyday and that would be the start of the civil war... or something to that effect.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

no he said.
"lucky #7'
I said, "what do you mean"
he said, "#7 on the list"
I said our answers
he said,"yes"

was #7 a pic? if so, perhaps the actual picture displayed has some connection to our answer. date, location taken, reason for picture...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
in a puzzle, when you hit a dead end, you realise little things, like dude, we have 3 leads, lucky 7,lebowski, and 47 (the stuck question), somehow all relating in someway, theyll all lead somewhere

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join