It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I really like the instant messaging system idea. Thumbs up to that idea

I would also like to see a place where singles who get into the same interests can meet up and chat and really get to know each other and maybe love might blossom on ATS.

Does that sound too corny?

Star

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi all. Forgive me if this idea has been posted already, but i did'nt want to read through 500 replies. This brings up my suggestion. Stars and flags we have all seen them, and understand what they are for. I suggest a new tag for unsubstantive posts and one liners. Say 15 ATS'ers tag your reply as a DUD; then that reply goes into a one line compression and remains in the order but can be bypassed for those of us who have a limited time to view threads. My self esteem might suffer if it were to happen to me, but "dude great post man" takes up 6 inches of my monitor. Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I would like to see a system in place where you can find all of the posts by any given member, and an option to narrow it down to any given date or period between two dates. I would also like to see a feature allowing members to trace posts in which a selected member posted in response to that members own posts

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i know this is a long shot

is there any chance we can get a new background image system implamented? Pay 5-7k more and be able to use 5 images?
where they change on refresh?

i know you can do it with avatars but it would be better with the background images as it wont be the same one all the time

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'd like to see the teenie tiny itsy bitsy bikini photo section.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the part where people write stuff and post it.

I kidd, I kidd. Great site.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'd like to see a signature preview on the MemCenter, maby like the avatar preview only running across the bottom, if i had a dollar for every time i had to go to one of my posts to see if the codes worked...

Roswell.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ColdWater

And here I was expecting you to ask for more cow bell around here!

We all 'gotta have more cowbell.'

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spongebob

I'd certainly vote for a way to opt out of one liner posts.

But my major need . . . and it is a NEED IF I'm going to spend a lot of time on ATS . . .

IS for a quick, easy, one click way to access allllllll the replies to my posts.

[Such as

WWW.FREEREPUBLIC.COM...

's PINGS/COMMENTS page that lists all posts and replies of the logged-in user. They can be listed either as headings or full text at user's selection in the settings feature.]

The MY ATS page is woefully inadequate for searching for replies. There are many threads which I may make a comment or 3 on but don't have the time to read every post on--even after replying.

I would estimate that I'd likely spend 5-7 TIMES the amount of time I currently do on ATS IF such a feature were implemented.

It would also be nice to have some different color options for background, text etc. Gray is probably my 2nd most disliked color with black being first . . . except when I hate gray more for bing so wishy washy.

I still think there should be some points given for tagging archived files as well as current tagging. Few folks seem to be doing it. Mods and owners tend to not bother along with most other users.

The net result is that vast quantities of data DO DENY IGNORANCE by not being readily accessible as much as is possible.

my 2 cents. Thx

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

..With reliable file transferring and file support.. and the ability to delete finished/redundant projects..

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but this one is probably more fitting.

In addition to the 'alert' button, (I am assuming is used for abusive and inapropriate behaviour)could we have another button to alert the mods to a thread posted in the wrong forum. EG Nibiru posts in Space exploration instead of skunk works. and/or a button to alert mods of repeated threads (sometimes slipping through with different subject titles)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
sorry if this was already suggested,. but i owuld like to see either/both a new button that poss all "NEW THREADS" of maybe the past 24 hours or so. and a new sectional in the recent posts page that states the time date stamp that the original thread was started, as opposed to just the last post of that thread.

all to often i find myself reading a thread that caught my eye only to find a page or two into it that it was started a few months ago, and is either outdated, or to long for me to get upto date on that thread. thanks in advance, and ,love you guys!!

edited to add: again this is for "NEW" threads, and not just recent posts. thanks again

[edit on 3/28/2008 by keeff]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
another suggestion i would like to see also deals with the layout of the site. i wold like to see a button that would link me to MY most recently viewed threads. now i know there is the subscription button and the flags, but a few times i have gotten into a thread and lost track of time only to have to hurry up close my browswer and leave for work so not to be late. then come home afterwards and try and find the same thread with no luck.

i have started athread asking about this and someone pointed out that i could look in my browser history. also someone else stated that this used to be apart of the site but was takin off due to bandwidth or something.

thanks in advance. and i hope for a reply sometime.

i made a suggestion a few days ago without any replies yet

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Make it so if you flag a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it, so it shows up on your MyATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Id like the ability to delete a post, edit a post at any time I wish.

Also the ability to edit or delete messages posted on other peoples profile comments section. (I doubled posted once and felt like a douchebag)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know it's been asked for several times now ad nausium but I would like to see new stuff added to the ATS store. Something new and cool to do with our points. Like rent a mod for a day, something like that.

Or perhaps the ability to buy a banner add for a day with them, to post whatever you want.

Probably a huge problem with coding but hey this is the wish list thread right?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Like rent a mod for a day, something like that.

Hmmmn, nice idea, I've got a couple in mind!

I always get confused on who I am talking to, a male or female,
and would like for M or F be a part of the avatar section!

...and maybe single, or taken...lol!

I kid!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I swear it's like you stalk me givenmay
(like that would be a bad thing, whoo hoo hottest stalker ever!) Kidding!

Anywho, I do like the M/F tag perhaps in the profile. Cause theres been more than one occasion :w: when I have been confused by a persons gender based soley on their avatar.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

...I like to make people think that...

...have you read my location?

Can I have my own chatroom, in the future, on my profile, please?

...only my friends can enter it, unless, I approve a request!

Thankx~Courtney

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How about adding a "Breaking News" forum. Everyone seems to pile it all into "Alternative Breaking News", and the meaning of that forum gets lost. It is a handy tool, that forum is, for anyone researching conspiracies to find genuine news articles to reference. It's just harder when every news story that comes out is in there.

Having a "Breaking News" forum would still allow discussion of every day news sources, but without ruining the "Breaking Alternative News" section.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join