It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate and the Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
USAF are probably technical advisors in terms of uniforms and allowing the use of copyrighted weapons and such.

The deal is that SG1's makers show USAF in a good light and get to use their image and identity to give a greater sense of realism.

If they were really running the show to spread disinfo on a real Stargate programme would they put their names in the credits?

If there really was a stargate programme to cover up surely it would spawn better stories than generic 'evil empire' tosh?

Sorry, stargate is a pet hate of mine. And definatly not part of any disinfo system, though that would explain the cancellation of Farscape to fund more of that crap...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
this is in reply to some of the post here
I love Stargate sg1, but the only thing hollywood is preparing us for is a new stargate movie

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think that it is interesting that recently the US Airforce gave the producers of the Stargate series an official commendation for "the positive way the US Airforce is portrayed in the series."

Steven Spielberg has a collection of alien implants that he shows to a "selected" few.

Of course I'm a big fan of the cheesy cult classic They Live!

Back to stargates...Tom Horn has a book titled Stargates, verrrry interesting take on the subject.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Let me guess, you all live at home with mom.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Let me guess, you all live at home with mom.

Now what would ever make you assume such a thing?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
steven speilberg probably knows alot about aliens, i mean not saying he is a person like most people on ats but saying that he had his hand in the government.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Interesting idea, and i think we can all say that this would make our day to find out the truth...then we could all say 'I WATCHED THAT!' etc

But IMO i think that its just a sci-fi show (despite the fact that thats obviously what they want me to think *sigh*)

On the basis that they give out TRUE information, does that mean that the continual references to Richard Dean Anderson's old show 'MacGuyver' and to the film 'Wizard Of Oz' hold some sort of code? - Maybe a REAL secret intelligence agent called Macguyver has REALLY been trapped by a wicked witch and her evil flying monkeys, or even worse, he's trapped on a planet of midget people (for the record i have nothing against midgets lol) who plan to dominate the world or even worse, HIM!

I can see how this would be a good concept, but often ideas for futuristic technology come from the world of sci-fi rather than secret knowlege of whats 'really' happening in some secret underground base in the arctic circle or watever.

But good idea (even tho ive heard it many times before)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
First time I have seen your avatar zorgon. Impressive. I don't recognize the family crest though. Perhaps you could drop me a line about it
Jus' betwixt us "kings"

Now, about this stargate. Well, actually about the innate wisdom of children, indeed we could learn more by taking the time to listen.

I'll tell you what I have been told, so much of it is true and so much more than we could possibly know.

Have you seen Hellboy? Now THAT was made with true mystic knowledge IMO!

Excellent post your majesty.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble. Though they did their homework on the series stargate it is a lot of spin and wishful thinking. This is just my perception and I'm surely wrong but this is my take. The old God was Satan. Satan was the God of the old world. His descendents gave us the Urancha Book and would like to take up were Satan left off. There belief is that Adam and Eve were only supposed to have sex and create many children but were not themselves supposed to have sex with the earth creatures. The descendants of these old gods believe that it was there duty to have sex with the earth inhabitants and to mix their DNA in with ours. It is a self-surving take on the story of Adam and Eve and from what I hear it isn't true. When you can kick these aliens butts let me know I'd like to see that. Stargate Atlantis is making the old gods look like vampires and I even think they got one named Steve. Here we go again.......;

[edit on 23-6-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I hate to burst your bubble.

Ahhh grasshopper you have much to learn

First, my bubble is made of a clear titanium/teflon alloy. VERY hard to burst

As to the Adam and Eve thing, that was only 3000 something years ago. There is much more than that to the world. Do a little research on Ancient civilizations with an open mind and you will find it. I am sure there are many threads on here about it.

Wether you believe any of it or not... thats up to you

This is just my perception and I'm surely wrong but this is my take.

Never state you are wrong when you state your point of view. Every one has aright to their opinion. At least wait till someone proves you wrong, thenmaybe you can conceed

Though they did their homework on the series stargate it is a lot of spin and wishful thinking.

When I say they did their homework I am refering to things that they have included in the story that explain a lot of old legends myths and findings and tie them together into an interesting thought provoking way. I will explore some of these over the next few weeks [That IS why i started this thread, afterall
]

Stargate Atlantis is making the old gods look like vampires

This is totally incorrect if you actually follow the show. The "vampires" [Wraith] are not gods, but a genetic accident that occured when a certain beetle bit an Ancient.

The old race is the Ancients who ran things thousands of years ago and left humans as descendant, and we are now re discovering our heritage.

and I even think they got one named Steve.

LOL that was a name given to a captive because he refused to give a name, had to call it something

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'd like to see Amanda Tapping again in my dreams.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I hate to burst your bubble.

Ahhh grasshopper you have much to learn

Definition of flippant:Marked by disrespectful levity. However that is a good joke about my nic. Be funnier if it came from a real master.

First, my bubble is made of a clear titanium/teflon alloy. VERY hard to burst

As to the Adam and Eve thing, that was only 3000 something years ago. There is much more than that to the world. Do a little research on Ancient civilizations with an open mind and you will find it. I am sure there are many threads on here about it.

No thanks, I'm not into religion. But this story is talked about much in alien literature so I commented on it To what are you saying my mind is closed to? This makes no sense to me.

Wether you believe any of it or not... thats up to you

Yes , it is up to me. It would be my buisiness.

This is just my perception and I'm surely wrong but this is my take.

Never state you are wrong when you state your point of view. Every one has aright to their opinion. At least wait till someone proves you wrong, thenmaybe you can conceed

You have your point of view. I'd ask for your advise if I needed it and thought it was sound. I qualify myself because I hate to come across as a flippant know it all. It looks really bad to others who know your wrong.

Though they did their homework on the series stargate it is a lot of spin and wishful thinking.

When I say they did their homework I am refering to things that they have included in the story that explain a lot of old legends myths and findings and tie them together into an interesting thought provoking way. I will explore some of these over the next few weeks [That IS why i started this thread, afterall
]

They aren't just getting their info from doing research of old legends and myths. They have done their research as well into a lot of the present day ufo stuff and are linking it together. That is what made it such a good series is you got to see their take on it. And it is just their take and they know that. I don't think they claim that it is the truth. But if you saw some of the preview shows before each new series began it almost sounded like it at times. "This year you are going to learn a lot about ascension." Almost sounded like they thought they had it all figured out. It was a good series for awhile, but they went the way of sliders when all the original characters began leaving the show.

This is totally incorrect if you actually follow the show. The "vampires" [Wraith] are not gods, but a genetic accident that occured when a certain beetle bit an Ancient.

The old race is the Ancients who ran things thousands of years ago and left humans as descendant, and we are now re discovering our heritage.

and I even think they got one named Steve.

LOL that was a name given to a captive because he refused to give a name, had to call it something
Here again I think you come across as a know it all who has an answer to everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow this is a pretty good thread! I have also always wondered about the connection with the Air Force that both Stargate shows seem to have. But let us not forget the cameos some of the higher ranking Air Force officials have had on the show (can't remember who though...there were a few!) Exciting stuff indeed!

-Dagger

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't think they claim that it is the truth. But if you saw some of the preview shows before each new series began it almost sounded like it at times. "This year you are going to learn a lot about ascension." Almost sounded like they thought they had it all figured out.

Got it he has, yes? Hmmmm? [heavy on the Yoda accent]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I do not follow the Stargate Atlantis show. However I did watch a lot of the original Stargate series. I no longer subscribe to the sci fi channel and haven't watched it in a couple of years. I don't follow Atlantis because it appears to be total fiction. I ran across the episode with the wraith named Steve while flipping through the local tv channels. Before you call me paranoid there was even a thread started here that attacked people named steve as well as some other name. There is an attack going on and it is directed at a specific person named steve. Remember the old Art Bell shows where the callers would call in and attack people named steve. It was about ten years ago or so. Back on topic, yes, I do however, much enjoy sci-fi that appears to be very close to the untold truth where you have to read between the lines and figure stuff out. That is great sci-fi.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Definition of flippant:Marked by disrespectful levity. However that is a good joke about my nic. Be funnier if it came from a real master.

Flippant? Moi? N'est pas! Well mayhaps a little...

Disrespectful? Never, certainly not intented, and I apologize if you were offended in any way

Ahh and how do you know what I may or may not be a Master of? But this is not the right forum for that

FYI www.shaolin.nl...

I do, however, much enjoy sci-fi that appears to be very close to the untold truth where you have to read between the lines and figure stuff out. That is great sci-fi.

I am a bit confused. Thats what we are doing here, did I misinterpret your earlier comments as being against?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I didn't mention that with you in mind. That was just a comment about myself.

I do, however, much enjoy sci-fi that appears to be very close to the untold truth where you have to read between the lines and figure stuff out. That is great sci-fi.

I am a bit confused. Thats what we are doing here, did I misinterpret your earlier comments as being against?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Anyone read about Bob Lazar? He is a REAL ex-Area-51 employee, with REAL proof.

He talks about both natural and man made stargates. I think, but cant recall exactly, that he said something about the bermuda triangle and its significance. Also some claims that he knows about the ultimate element that some how help him create a man made stargate or something.. he said also something about a big disaster that may happen some time in the future if more than one man made stargate was operating at the same time.

Anyway, do a google search on Bob Lazar and stargates. Its interesting.

and i have NO DOUBT a LOT of subliminal messages, and other types of "hidden in plain sight" messages exist in the media, television, music, and everywhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

and i have NO DOUBT a LOT of subliminal messages, and other types of "hidden in plain sight" messages exist in the media, television, music, and everywhere.

The media is how the so-called "shadow government" communicates with each other. Even cartoons are filled with stuff brainwashing our children. The military even bragged about the cartoons they were feeding the people/children in Iraq and claimed it was very effective. I think it is the military who is stuffing so much of this hidden content into shows. I have heard it said by some that if you want to use military equipment like ships etc. in a movie you want to make you have to let them put that kind of stuff into the movie. I have no doubt either.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm Leo and I been somehow a member of an group which its main objective its to wake up humanity of the real truth. We are living in a dream, this is not a real reality because we are being lied every day.

Well, I think that my job is to spread out the truth and its been always time for it. The truth its really there. Sometimes we cant see it because of that massive hypnotic device which its called a TV. The TV build a common sense in our minds if you know what I mean. If someone starts talking about aliens you know people are going to laugh. My point is you want the truth I will give you the truth and I think you CAN in fact handle it. Well the truth about Stargate is something that you can know and is not in the goverment hands. Some of those stargates are called Xendras, which they are dimensional doors, and they are natural and also could be artificial. Actually on earth there are some of them in existence which I think they could still work, and one of them its hidden in the amazon. They had been built by ancient extraterretrials for some purpose that I'm still not sure what it is. Of course its for traveling but I dont know the exact purpose. I dont know if the goverment is making one but they can for sure build one from help of those from the above.

Now let me take this chance to open your minds and try to wake up some of you.

This group I talked about its called Rahma. Its not any type of religion. Its was assembled by E.T. and is still running so everyone can get a piece of it. You can get information that will make you understand this world a little bit more. Each and everyone of you have a role in the universe.

2012 will be a deadline for many of us. You can ethier do something now or it could be too late another day. In these years till 2012 we humans are going to experience many catastrophes cause by humans and by the planet we live in. Taking aside whats happening on the government, people must wake up from another truth, a big old dream.

With jokes aside, WE ARE NOT ALONE. From the early years where people start seeing UFOs in the newspaper, till now on TV. UFO exists and there is more into it. Extraterrestrials are the issue that we have to be more interested in. Not because of them destroying the world, but because they have a role in humanity. People must be open-minded about this stuff. There is a link between life, death, Jesus, Lucifer, Illuminati, ghosts, psychics, UFO, governments cover-ups and extraterrestrials. Even though people think of all of these to be separate issues they are connected together in one story. People are programmed to not think about this truth and those who try to think get confused with those things about UFO they tell on TV.

I encourage everyone of you to wake up by reading this webpage which I dont think many of you visited before. www.misionrahma.com... Read it and think about it. Dont just close the page because it seemed stupid or you are not interested in this thing. At least read the front page, its for your own good.

If you really want to understand life, who Jesus was, what the Illuminati are doing and, whats going to happen in this next years you must read the Cosmic Plan which is a book that is now on the webpage.(www.misionrahmaperu.org.pe...). It is really worth it. You must Understand uor role in the Universe. Rahma is not a religion. Get to know a contactee which they really exist and hear what they have to say.

There are ways to contact extraterrestrials and I seen it and live it and I know what you will say, I'm not a hoaxer and if you want you can experience it for yourself. Visit the websites I mention before or meet a contactee and see it with your own eyes.

I think I'm done with the talking its time for you to do something.

The future is in your hands.

PEOPLE WAKE UP. OPEN YOUR MIND.

Leo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join