It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate and the Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

He is a REAL ex-Area-51 employee, with REAL proof.

Thanks for that and no I have not heard of him. I will check that out. Area 51 is right here in my back yard so to speak

Ahh here he is seems he has his own website now

www.boblazar.com...

Thanks a lot for the lead, thats what I was looking for when I began the thread

Oh yeah I remember him now . Did a TV interview here in Vegas with his face blacked out. Name didn't register

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The military even bragged about the cartoons they were feeding the people

Anyone remember the Bugs Bunny, Daffy Elmer Fudd propaganda cartoons of world war II

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well, I think that my job is to spread out the truth and its been always time for it.

Here see this page about the TRUTH

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

PEOPLE WAKE UP. OPEN YOUR MIND.

Leo

Ummm Leo... we ARE aware and awake here, even if we don't all agree on everything. You don't have to sell us on Aliens in here

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowboat
Let me guess, you all live at home with mom.

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Something to chew on and digest

For your info, I moved out of home when I was 16, I am now 24, so no more patronising remarks thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
even if the stargate was not real, the show makes us want to look deeper into our religions to seek the truth. It makes us question, not everything is what it seems.

"seek the truth .... and the truth will set you free"

I think that is a quote from Jesus Christ in the bible, so don't believe everything you hear or read. Use your intelligence to filter out the truth from the lies. (if there are any truth in the lies that is).
Get more information.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Stupid question....but are you talking about the series Stargate SG-1? Never saw....maybe I should start buying the DVD boxes.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowboat
Let me guess, you all live at home with mom.

Notice the handle, it is "slowboat"

Actually I do. Jus' 'cause there are some afraid to admit it doesn't mean I am not ashamed, yea, I am proud to say I live at home with mom.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
and like the other day I was watching MIB, and it was so kewl, it has to be real !

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
Stupid question....but are you talking about the series Stargate SG-1? Never saw....maybe I should start buying the DVD boxes.

Yes I would recomend that. Even if you domn't buy into my theory its a great show.But watch it from the start

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actually I do. Jus' 'cause there are some afraid to admit it doesn't mean I am not ashamed, yea, I am proud to say I live at home with mom.

I am wondering just what he has against mom anyway.

To Matyas

BTW I did not mean to ignore you on that "king" thingie Matyas. The family crest on the avatar isn't its just a chess knight symbol.

There really is no such thing as a family crest, but I will explain that later if you are interested. I do have my own "personal device", that which most would call a family crest. I am in the process of putting my web site on a new server. I'll have the link up in a few days

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The family crest on the avatar isn't its just a chess knight symbol.
I thought so. Just making sure

There really is no such thing as a family crest, but I will explain that later if you are interested.
I am interested. 'Course nowadays there is no real coat of arms unless awarded by the College of Arms. Been a long time, so I am not sure. It has to be matriculated. I believe I was thinking of a badge crest.

I do have my own "personal device", that which most would call a family crest. I am in the process of putting my web site on a new server. I'll have the link up in a few days
Be looking forwards to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

'Course nowadays there is no real coat of arms unless awarded by the College of Arms.

Oh what the heck its my thread so a little off topic... who am I gona yell at

But first look at this thread I just posted a whole bunch of links... glimpses into the universe...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is how it works with coats of arms.

you create a personal device [shield] according to the rules of heraldry in your country
the puipose is to identify YOU in battle, so your friends don't kill you

Then you have to get an "award of arms" from a king duke or whatever lord you serve. That gives you the right to bear the arms in battle

The decorations above below and on the sides[supporter] are all added as you earn awards [the knights helmet above means you have been knighted]

Add your motto to the bottom and you have a coat of arms. You can pass it to your immediate sons after death in order 1st 2nd and 3rd the fourth is out of luck

You can quarter arms with marriage. But it CAN NOT legally be used by your descendants... in a word you have to earn one

There is a place today where you can earn one. I will have that on my site

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As I said, I know a few of the people involved (very slightly.)

Originally posted by zorgon
I have since taken a closer look at Stargate... and WOW they have really done their homework... they have researched history and make very plausible explanations of the old "Gods" and things that have appeared even on this board as mysteries of the past.

Yes, the writers of the show (there are many) do good research and the producers themselves keep a rein on the quality of writing they get.

Let me demystify this by telling you how something gets into production. A writer (generally a published one, sometimes an agent) will "pitch" a story idea to a producer. If the producer likes the idea, the story will be written, either by a stable of writers (if the show, like the Dick Van Dyke show of ancient times) or if the show allows independent writers to submit, it will be a finished script that's turned in for consideration.

The production company checks scripts to see if they're filmable or if it takes a million dollars in S/FX to produce and then a final review is done. A set of scripts that follow the creator and producer's vision will be selected to be filmed. Rewrites may or may not be done by people associated with the show.

Filming will start, and bits and pieces may change as the show is filmed (sometimes it's to shorten a scene or lengthen a scene or work around something that just sounds lame afterwards. Then the film is edited and finished.

In a government film (like a documentary -- I was involved in a production company that did filmstrips for the government a very long time ago), no such editing occurs. The script is produced and no matter how awkward the dialogue or lame the section is, it isn't changed.

The government stuff is dense and heavy-handed. Stargate has a script department that cranks out scripts but they also buy from independents. The second entry in this blog talks about how one gets a script bought and produced on Stargate:
blog.scifi.com...

A look at the first season alone shows you how many writers (some of whom show up at scifi conventions) worked on this and how many different scripts they bough:
www.imsdb.com...

I will point some out over the next few weeks for thought and comment... but imagine my surprize when they airred one episode where they made a series about Stargate within their own show[A spoof]... and then at the end of the show General Hammond comments, when asked if they [the Airforce] should squash the show, that no, leave it alone because if anyone ever hears about the Stargate program we can always point to the TV show...

Very common self-referential tactic that's used in a lot of science fiction and fantasy books and movies, etc. I recently came across a Piers Anthony book (Crewel Lye) that used the same sort of tactic.

Over the years TV and movies have always portrayed Aliens and UFO's as something we need to shoot down... then suddenly Aliens are made funny, and even cute...ET, Ewoks etc. Our kids are in love with them.... the adults are coming to accept all kinds of Aliens as nothing to fear.... [sure smacks of a conspiracy here - by the government? Aliens controlling Hollywood?]

The depiction of aliens has been all over the map. We have friendly aliens (Mr. Spock, Uncle Martin of My Favorite Martian, Marvin the Martian, Mork from Ork, the aliens from "V", various types of gigantic/invading aliens from the 1950's movies (when paranoia was at its height) ... and on and on and on. Lost in Space had aliens that were both hostile and friendly.

Generally, it's a reflection of society and culture. As the society itself becomes more isolationist, scifi monsters are presented as threats. As society becomes more open, they are usually accepted as friends. Unless you read science fiction, you're probably not aware of the interesting and intriguing variations presented -- Keith Laumer doing a riff on embassy life of the 1950's in his Retief series, C. J. Cherryh with her spacegoing lionlike Chanur... I could go on and on.

But most important, it also explains a LOT about previous civilzations,

Not really, and I say that as someone who is in the same field as Daniel Jackson. Their scholarship is reasonably good, but a lot of time it just goes off into "we made this up" fantasy.

[One last tidbit. The Alien characters found on the Roswell artifact... same as those shown on the space ship found in the water on X-Files... also appear on the metal beams on Stargate Atlantis when they show exterior views]

That's because some of the crew from X-files works on Stargate/SGA.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reading this makes you do wondersometimes.....if there is really stargates because that would be one of the fastest forms of travel....cause flying a ship almost at the speed of light would still take many many years to reach other solar systems....hmmm this is all very intresting

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByrdGenerally, it's a reflection of society and culture. As the society itself becomes more isolationist, scifi monsters are presented as threats. As society becomes more open, they are usually accepted as friends. Unless you read science fiction, you're probably not aware of the interesting and intriguing variations presented -- Keith Laumer doing a riff on embassy life of the 1950's in his Retief series, C. J. Cherryh with her spacegoing lionlike Chanur... I could go on and on.

ManOman I REALLY like this part! That is my position too!! I mentioned in another thread his majesty zorgon has been following we need more of the softer sciences involved in phenomenology (such as the meterial in this forum). Note to self: include sociology.

And don't forget the Universe as we see it is a projection, it actually ends at the edge of the solar system! That'll burst anyone's titanium/teflon sphere!

(actually I am making reference to specifically Philip Jose Farmer's work The World of Tiers and simultaneously indirect allusion to Simulacron-3/Thirteenth Floor and Sphere)

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This makes me want to watch Stargate SG-1.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

That's because some of the crew from X-files works on Stargate/SGA.

Thank you for that lengthy dose of reality

But I did not know that about the x-file crew. Makes sense though.Thanks

Ummm do I take it then you are debunking my theory?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
On the highly unlikely possibility that there's a stargate, or aliens, or a transdimensional prism, it's not being hidden in Cheyenne Mountain, Area 51, or anywhere else that gets a massive amount of attention from people who are looking for stargates and aliens. A government intelligent enough to hide, operate, and coordinate such things would not be so stupid.

Nope...it would be in a nondescript, uninteresting corner of Idaho disguised as a potato field or central Alabama, underneath a pine forest, or somewhere similar that no one would even want to think about going. The land would be purchased by a front company from a real bank, and sold by the actual landowner, neither of whom would know what was up. Most people would probably come and go carefully, using cars that do not stand out (ie, beat-up old trucks); certainly not aircraft, as with Area 51.

Furthermore, there wouldn't be a whole lot of people working there to begin with. The fewer people involved, the better kept the secret - plain and simple. By simple logic, a conspiracy involving thousands, which is not a national security issue, will eventually become public knowledge.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

thread his majesty zorgon has been following

For the record its "his excellency" not "his majesty" I am merely a Viceroy, not King

And don't forget the Universe as we see it is a projection, it actually ends at the edge of the solar system! That'll burst anyone's titanium/teflon sphere!

If all that from the Hubble is a project, then some artist is REALLY good! Have you a link for that Philip Jose Farmer's work? Can argue errrr debate a point if I don't know about it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join