It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate and the Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Nope...it would be in a nondescript, uninteresting corner of Idaho disguised as a potato field or central Alabama,

Most likely quite true, though area 51 is still a thriving research base. I do doubt they have anything really top secret there.

Maybe they might rent a little land from a friendly neigbour, something like Cold Lake?

In Utah they have burried missle silos. They were supposed to create a system of underground trains to move them around. Don't know if they ever finished that or not, but it was curious to me that they let Russian soldiers on training exchange tour the facility, yet an average american citizen couldn't. A russian soldier is a safer security risk than a US citizen? I really don't get it. If a citizen had the knowledge who would he tell the "secret" too? The Russians? Hell, they got a free tour!

I am not really a conspiracy nut, I just love to explore possibilities. But how can you trust a government that lets a former enemy see our hidden bases, but won't let us?

So excuse me if I keep looking for those gates. Experts used to thing the world was flat too
[going to go polish my titanium/teflon bubble now]

PS Titanium makes GREAT swords

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

“The disclosure that the United States has the flying saucer is tremendously significant news,” exclaimed the Lehighton (Pa.) Leader. “Beyond doubt we had had the flying saucer for years – since the time people started seeing them – but our government did not feel ready to admit it...Some people couldn't help but notice it flying around. These people were ridiculed...America owes an apology to everyone who saw a flying saucer...It is good to know that we were not being observed by space after all...”

Source

I came across this article in a dusty old corner of my hard drive...

I am really curious how many of the younger readers know of this. Seems that the saucer cover up has been going on so long... nothing changes... 1947

I.m sure you all know of this one... just a little glimpse of nostalgia,but the reason I bring it up is as reference to my last post, about renting space in Canada like Cold Lake, Alberta. This exert says thats exactly what they have done, as early as 1947!!

For it was indeed the Avro saucer that UPI's “expert” was rhapsodizing about. [3] “Brig.-Gen. Frank H. Britton, director of development for Army research, said the new craft is the result of a joint Army-Air Force program carried out by Avro Aircraft, Ltd., of Canada” (AP dispatch, 4/14/59).

Source

Yes yes I know the ship was a hoax [to cover up what was really going on , naturally
]

[edit on 25-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You know, I often get Deja vous when watching SG1/atlantis...I don't know what that means but it happens. That cannot be denied. anyone else think the movie is rubbish compared to the TV series?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
You know, I often get Deja vous when watching SG1/atlantis...I don't know what that means but it happens. That cannot be denied. anyone else think the movie is rubbish compared to the TV series?

yeah, the film is crap! My best mate loves the film but I think the series is FAR better.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This exert says thats exactly what they have done, as early as 1947!!

Sire, you are going to get hammered on a post like this one. Too many people here think they know otherwise. You need some weapons to defend yourself. Here, take this.

www.rexresearch.com...

Now go easy on them.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sire, you are going to get hammered on a post like this one. Too many people here think they know otherwise.

AAACKKKK Thats's gonna take a long time to look through

Thank for the link, looks fun

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The link for aerodynes has two other links inside the statement

Visit Man-Made Flying Saucers ( www.aspubs.com... ) and World Space Drive Archives for a thorough treatment of this subject, plus: anti-gravity and space drive (unidirectional motion rectifiers) patents from around the world, and lots of photos, documentation, &c...
but be forewarned that the links no longer exist. I attribute this to mergers and unfettered capitalism running over the mythical little guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I LOVE STARGATE.
It's probably my favorite show ever. OK. Anyway...

First of all, I wish my friends had conspiracy theorist daughters

...Lucky

Actually I've kinda been wondering that. Not one of my major theories, but...
Yeah I did see that episode a while ago. Makes you think... Anyway my dad was in the Air Force for 23 years, and flew the SR-71. After that he went to work in NORAD, and now he is retired from the Air Force and works for a company that builds computers for NORAD. He won't tell me anything, of course
, but I do live in Colorado Springs, right next to Cheyenne Mountain, so I do know some stuff. Here it is:

They are probably going to close down NORAD soon, so if there is a stargate there, there won't be soon.

There you go.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

They are probably going to close down NORAD soon, so if there is a stargate there, there won't be soon.
There you go.

Well maybe you could have your dad drop me a line, tell me where they are moving it to. I have clearance, seriously

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ive read a few theories here and there that regard television as perhaps a debunkign device to perhaps reduce paranoia regarding issues such as aliens, stargate etc. thereby reducing any suspensions we have just to strong elements of our imagination created by hollywood. I doubt stargate has a sinister element to it, its just enternatinment.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I doubt stargate has a sinister element to it, its just enternatinment.

Simister? Who said I tought it was sinister? Enlightenment, religious, thought provoking and a healthy does of dreamy-eyed wishful thinking yes but Sinister??

My biggest like is the way they portray ascension. Where we evolve to become beings of light that live forever, yet can still interact with our reality. So whether that comes from the writers having an agenda to prepare us for something, or they just happen to share my views... It just feels right

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
what would you do if I tell you that ET can communicate with you and tell you the truth about anything you want to know, and yes even stargate. I know people don't beleive in this things but they actually happen. the truth its already out there, get a piece of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo_infowarrior
what would you do if I tell you that ET can communicate with you and tell you the truth about anything you want to know, and yes even stargate. I know people don't beleive in this things but they actually happen. the truth its already out there, get a piece of it.

Some people might call that inspiration from God, too. If the universe is indeed infinite, just one big endless loop, and if everything that has happened, is happening and will happen is out there, then it should be no surprize that we can tap into that info.

Whether that info comes from our subconcious mind, a helpful alien mind, a supreme being, or our "gaurdian angel" [some one ascended perhaps?
], it matters not. I suppose technically God would be an Alien as he is not of this world. Those already ascended have left this plane of existance and left earth. So technically they are now Aliens too.

Perhaps I have a bigger "piece of it" than you know
But nice post

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
yeah man you see what I mean. we are on the same side.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I find myself intuitively agreeing with the premise set forth here. Something tells me that some of the real truth is being spoon fed to us through Stargate. Why? Plausible deniability.

As they say, cya!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Believe it or not but I heard a tantalizing story once from a naval officer. It was told to me that a submarine in the US Navy had found a working Atlantean stargate on the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. Other than that, it was not a topic the individual would ever discuss again.

I had the utmost respect for the person. The officer was an honest, decorated, honorable, brave American. There was no reason to lie to me and it was shared in a serious, straight forward way. This brief exchange also took place in the early 90's before the Stargate series even started.

It would be rather outstanding if anyone else could confirm this from a US Navy source.

-=v=-

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
With one or more of these nuclear powered brutes, or scaled up versions, there would be no need for any surface personnel, infrastructure, or local above ground access to a hidden underground site...

Originally posted by khatores
On the highly unlikely possibility that there's a stargate, or aliens, or a transdimensional prism, it's not being hidden in Cheyenne Mountain, Area 51, or anywhere else that gets a massive amount of attention from people who are looking for stargates and aliens. A government intelligent enough to hide, operate, and coordinate such things would not be so stupid.

Nope...it would be in a nondescript, uninteresting corner of Idaho disguised as a potato field or central Alabama, underneath a pine forest, or somewhere similar that no one would even want to think about going. The land would be purchased by a front company from a real bank, and sold by the actual landowner, neither of whom would know what was up. Most people would probably come and go carefully, using cars that do not stand out (ie, beat-up old trucks); certainly not aircraft, as with Area 51.

Furthermore, there wouldn't be a whole lot of people working there to begin with. The fewer people involved, the better kept the secret - plain and simple. By simple logic, a conspiracy involving thousands, which is not a national security issue, will eventually become public knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
BTW, I started an independent thead in the Skunkworks message base about Solar Warden. That's supposedly the name of a secret US space fleet(s). Think there's maybe a connection between that and the X-303s?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
the movie "contact" also had some kind of gate... but I like the "star gate" series better.....

I dont like the concept of have a "snake" in me, i already have one...snake.

like the series, i also hope that we have some advanced aliens as allies... is that why we haven't been invaded by the hostile ones yet? we are being protected for the time being?

I can't wait to go exploring other worlds.... I hope they dont have the AIDS virus there as well.... I know what you are thinking...and ...(cough, cough,) I have no interest in mating with different lifeforms!!!!.....

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
Believe it or not but I heard a tantalizing story once from a naval officer.

Yes I can believe it. I myself have many aquaintances in the military and have heard much reliable stuff. But one thing that stuck in my mind was this.

You know that line you hear a lot... "If I told you more I would have to shoot you...?"

Well that one is not true. My airforce friend told me that if he told me more, they would shoot him! I looked at him and it made sense. If he was devulging classified info, HE would be commiting the treason, not the person listing. That woke me up.

People are human, even the military. I know if I saw something it would be hard for me not to speak up. I think thats why we get stories like you just gave. They want desperately to tell us, but more than a hint and their self preservation instincts come to play.

The fact that you say he told you before Star Gate is very interesting.

A few years back I was talking to people about our prototype stealth hydrofoil, Sea Shadow. No details just general stuff. Then it was released to the public. I have some cool pics of it that I couldn't show back then.... but I was there when the crew took that film footage for the release

Sea Shadow

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join