It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate and the Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks!

I did have the same feeling that their ass would have been on the firing line if much more was told.

You do know there are stealth subs, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Found this tonight.

Thought it was useful to toss in here.

Stargate Chronicles

Onion Drive

Clark C. McClelland is former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space Center, Florida 1958 to 1992.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This just in my email (part one):

Breaking The Light Speed Barrier with David Sereda by Diane M. Cooper
Source: FreeRepublic.Com - Fresno, California, USA
www.freerepublic.com...
06/24/2006

How do alien spacecraft get into our Solar System from those
galaxies far, far away?

David Sereda thinks he has found the answer to this question.

In this technically satisfying but extremely readable interview,
Sereda describes some of the experiences with alternative energy
that eventually led to his "revelation" about the way alien
spacecraft maneuver. And he explains to us just exactly how they
may be able to move at the speed of light.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It is a very interesting read, thanks for the post. Did anyone make a documentary on this event or topic yet, it would make a great informative program.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the posts on David Sereda, Matyas.

Given the degree of learning he's trying to convey, he qualifies as a hero of mine.

Anyone interested in his studies might want to get a copy of EVIDENCE: The Case for NASA UFOs

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
That's it, sorry for the long post, but I thought it interesting (and possibly sensitive) enough to clone the article just for safekeeping.

Thanks Matyas very interesting. I just glanced over it right now and will look at it in detail tonight. I copied it to word doc in case it ummmm disappears from here

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks Matyas very interesting. I just glanced over it right now and will look at it in detail tonight. I copied it to word doc in case it ummmm disappears from here

Better safe than sorry!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
Thanks!
I did have the same feeling that their ass would have been on the firing line if much more was told.

See thats what I don't understand about people when they say "Why don't more armed forces people come forward.?" It really is true that you are sworn to secrecy, even after you leave your post. When you have a possible treason charge hanging over your head, you learn to keep your mouth shut.

Besides as much as we really want to know whats going on, if stuff like we are talkng about hit the daily news it would cause panic in most people, and certainly give our enemies info they really shouldn't have.

Where do you think "Red October" got its idea from?
That the Russians had it before us? Now THAT is a real stretch of the imagination!!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Where do you think "Red October" got its idea from?
That the Russians had it before us? Now THAT is a real stretch of the imagination!!

LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

On a side note SG-1 is actually is actually a mop/broom closet.

Wow a broom closet? So umm your a maintenace engineer? I just went to the website

www.cheyennemountain.af.mil...

Hmmm seems they want to access my computer for info before letting me in

I think everyone knows that Cheyenne Mountain base is real, but I am sure they don't keep the star gate there... but then... with that in mind, what better place to hide it?

But one thing I AM sure of, an employee of the base, telling me NOTHING IS GOING ON is a tad suspicious, no?

Mmmm i wouldn't mind going there when the denver broncos girls visited (just in case there isn't a stargate there)

Sorry way off topic here, but i couldn't help myself. What the hell are they doing there to begin with. And how can i get to visit there.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well IMHO I think there is some kind of stargate out there, whether if it looks like the one from the show or not.

Maybe the word stargate is just a metaphor for the real thing. It has been explained (or argued) that most aliens that do travel from far distances need some type of portal of some sort (which bends time) to get from A to B. But then again we don't know what they possess.

For all we know Creatives from these shows (or movies) might have gotten the idea from seeing the transporter from Star Trek, and taking it one step further.

Either way its a great concept. Maybe Life will imitate Art this time around (again) but probably not for awhile.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
NEWSFLASH! This just in!

Ascension became a central theme of Stargate SG-1

Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
NEWSFLASH! "Goa'uld ship caught in satelite photo"

www.ufoindia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">PICTURE at 11:00

From THIS thread

Oh Yeah!? Prove me wrong then!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So, how about those X304's?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
And here's a genuine pyramid ufo photo...

and info on these types of craft people have witnessed...

Pyramid Craft

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Apologies 12m8keall2c, if I do another lengthy post I will make sure it is so rare an incident you will have long forgotten. Thanks for taking it easy on me

Now to get on subject. While we are talking of spaceships and all things cool in this vein, I would like to say years ago as a hobby I designed spacecraft. Not down to the nuts and bolts, but conceptual. I stopped with my last one.

A short description of it is in order: Picture with me a motor/generator. The magnetic field is parallel the axis of rotation, and the armature is terminated at both ends, converging at the center axis and radiating to the prehiphery at right angles to the field. The number of armature arms is odd, the number of stator arms is even. It does not matter which are which, I just chose those for sake of demonstration. This produces a virtual motional e field at the periphery which is the odd number of armature arms multiplied by the even number of stator arms multiplied by the rpm. Steering is effected at the center by shifting the resultant charges. Each stator arm is constructed of a hollow tube of copper filled with a paramagnetic material whose magnetic properties vary radically with temperature. A magnetic ring effect within the paramagnetic material produced through isothermal compression and adiabatic expansion (brought on by magnetic explosive decompression) draws ambient heat from the enviroment and converts it into a dynamic magnetic field and ultimately mechanical motion.

The math is solid, and after that exercise I retired my hobby. Some have called my power generation a troll, but I say don't knock it until you try it. Now, my point in bringing all this up is an attempt to show that if little ol' me can design a budget starship, then how many more times has it been done and actually tried? And how many of those trials were successful? And for how long have such projects existed? I am by no means discounting other intelligence(s), or for that matter my own thesis of psychological phenomena regarding the projection of the collective subconscious (actually Dr. Jung did the pioneering in that field), but including these together with what men are flying around today. The cat is outta the bag and its a live one!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Apologies 12m8keall2c, if I do another lengthy post I will make sure it is so rare an incident you will have long forgotten. Thanks for taking it easy on me

Now to get on subject. While we are talking of spaceships and all things cool in this vein, I would like to say years ago as a hobby I designed spacecraft. Not down to the nuts and bolts, but conceptual. I stopped with my last one.

A short description of it is in order: Picture with me a motor/generator. The magnetic field is parallel the axis of rotation, and the armature is terminated at both ends, converging at the center axis and radiating to the prehiphery at right angles to the field. The number of armature arms is odd, the number of stator arms is even. It does not matter which are which, I just chose those for sake of demonstration. This produces a virtual motional e field at the periphery which is the odd number of armature arms multiplied by the even number of stator arms multiplied by the rpm. Steering is effected at the center by shifting the resultant charges. Each stator arm is constructed of a hollow tube of copper filled with a paramagnetic material whose magnetic properties vary radically with temperature. A magnetic ring effect within the paramagnetic material produced through isothermal compression and adiabatic expansion (brought on by magnetic explosive decompression) draws ambient heat from the enviroment and converts it into a dynamic magnetic field and ultimately mechanical motion.

The math is solid, and after that exercise I retired my hobby. Some have called my power generation a troll, but I say don't knock it until you try it. Now, my point in bringing all this up is an attempt to show that if little ol' me can design a budget starship, then how many more times has it been done and actually tried? And how many of those trials were successful? And for how long have such projects existed? I am by no means discounting other intelligence(s), or for that matter my own thesis of psychological phenomena regarding the projection of the collective subconscious (actually Dr. Jung did the pioneering in that field), but including these together with what men are flying around today. The cat is outta the bag and its a live one!

I hope you copyrighted that.

Now all you need is some solid funding!

You might want to also check out the guy who's building a granite starship...

Granite Starship

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if i'm not mistaken, as a stargate superfan i discovered that the concept of stargate was: WHAT IF von daniken was right?

it was a what if movie

then there were 2 books

then a tv show on showtime
then on the scifi network

then there was a spinoff

now there will be ANOTHER movie and another spinoff

it's a great scifi franchise, nothing more

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance Granite Starship

Now why is he doing that when we have two already orbiting Mars?

One particular that stands out to me about the Stargate story is the circle story element. I was foraging the web for another member when I came across this:

www.dartmouth.edu...

Looking back on my own work and noticing this general similarity leads me to suspect a great deal of the Universe could be summed up in a motoring/generating concept, perhaps even a unified thoery! From planets to atoms it has a universal appeal to explain the mechanics.

Dang, I wish I knew how to vibrate mass to energy! *thinks Matyas musing to himself*

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
More tidbits...

'The official investigation of Forrestal's death was as much of a sham as that of President Kennedy would be 14 years later. The hospital labeled his death a suicide before any investigation took place...' Could both the Secretary of Defense and the President have been basically killed for the same reason: THE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO KNOW OF THESE ALIENS! THE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO KNOW OF SECRET SPACE OPERATIONS! The people are to know only what federal sources through the media tell them. The Big Lie must never be revealed. We are made to believe: There have been no secret missions into space; we are not operating on the Moon and Mars in secret; JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

www.ufoarea.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join