It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate and the Truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I see they took away your quote button

When? Where? Who?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I think it is deeper zorgon. It is another queer coincidence where Pegasus shows up again, once in my work, once in a friend, once in a friend of a friend. You're the analyst, you tell me. Can there be identifiers that survive erasure?

I see people with special abilities and interests coming together here, getting to know each other, and eventually starting a project that may or may not have been successful in the past and may or may not be successful in the future, but nevertheless has bearing on our purpose for being here. Get my drift?

I am not sure I understand the Pegasus reference here. As to the identifiers surviving erasure, yes most definately, thats why some appear born with certain skills. And yes it is very likely that paths cross again for a purpose. I got very discouraged for a while, gave up research along these lines years ago... kinda went Medieval if you will.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon I am not sure I understand the Pegasus reference here.

Welll...

It has come up several times. When I worked on my theory for the EM-1 (Electra Model) there was some disagreement about naming. I wanted to name it Project Hell on Wheels, but my mentor/collegue figured it was too goofy and wanted the craft to be named Pegasus...

Then I meet this fellow who is an ongoing friend, and he claimed to be involved in some fed gubmint run time travel experiments he called Project Pegasus.

And then you are carrying on about stargates and I see you referring to undo, then I discover her and she is discussing the Pegasus constellation.

So as a test I thought it would be interesting to start a thread directly related to things that fly whith energy that can be measured in horsepower, but be indirect. Not Pegasus, but flying horses. And it was the Hungarians that first rode horses in battle across Europe, so naturally I figured it should be named in their language.

Now to see how strong the Pegasus archetype is and within whom it resides by seeing who will come to visit

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
she is discussing the Pegasus constellation.

Okay well that is interesting. Here's another for you. Stargate Altlantis has the Ancient's City of Atlantis in the Pegasus Galaxy.

And my Medieval persona has a Pegasus as a mascot. Totally unrelated

Next lesson; Do stargates use quantum teleportation....

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
tunnels in utah? hmmm i investigated it they are there
go to my myspace (www.myspace.com/djfantasy) and ull have to add me as a friend to watch the videos but we found an entrance to the tunnels..we just didnt have any rope to climb down.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
tunnels in utah? hmmm i investigated it they are there
go to my myspace (www.myspace.com/djfantasy) and ull have to add me as a friend to watch the videos but we found an entrance to the tunnels..we just didnt have any rope to climb down.

Ummmm you mean the tunnels they dug for the underground rail missle launch system?
Did you know the Russians get to go down there? On training manuevers? That was in the news when I lived in Saly Lake City... 95ish I think...

nicknamed "Operation Big Star." Beginning 20 June 1960, a modified test train, operating out of Hill Air Force Base, Utah,

MISSLES IN UTAH

[edit on 8-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
yeah i heard of rumors of all diffrent types of tunnels espicially under Xroads mall...so we talked to a few people and found an entrance inside...but it was like 30ft down

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity...but it was like 30ft down

Really? and it is actually accessible?

Any computer graphic person out there have a cool stargate like portal I can have?

Iris opening with water shimmering would be cool... preferably not flash, but beggars can't be choosy

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yeah it is...sort of...you kinda have to trespass to get there, but we had talked to the security gaurd around the mall...he didnt care..anyways watch the videos we had found the entrance we brought all the tools...but yeah we didnt have a rope..according to the rumors we didnt need it..but then we came to find that the ladder down had been torn out...like i said before check out those videos on my page...(btw this is off subject..you know in the other forum we are in zorg? well that SteveR dude sent my a u2u saying that i should find the aliens....and that was it lol i was like.....uhh...ok...uhh...what do u mean?)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity well that SteveR dude sent

Yeah well I won't repeat what he said to me... He actually made the 1st on my ignore list [and only]

Rule number ONE. When exploring anywhere that has the words, hole, tunnel, wall, cliff, cave etc in it BRING A ROPE

Rule number TWO. Never go alone... EVER

We had a rock climbing instructor here in Vegas who went on a climb alone... got stuck and had to cut his arm off with a pocket knife to get free...

Keep that image in mind. I do when I go mineral collecting

[edit on 9-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
yeah i went with 3 others...we gonna go down with a rope.......
u2u me what he said to you

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nah wasn't worth it...

Oh I forgot

Rule Number three... Bring a good camera with flash!!! Helps for credibility, just in case you spot something interesting.

Good luck hunting... Expect a report in triplicate

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
will do......we brought a camera last time...but hmm its gonna be a tuff climb down because we have to be very very quiet not to disturb things...cause we wont know whats down there and i dont want to come face to face with a sewer alligator

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity i dont want to come face to face with a sewer alligator

I thought that was New York
In Utah its Giant Spiders isn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
It is a very interesting read, thanks for the post. Did anyone make a documentary on this event or topic yet, it would make a great informative program.

Here is somethimg that includes a prominent member of thinker's like us:

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildbill

Originally posted by ixiy
It is a very interesting read, thanks for the post. Did anyone make a documentary on this event or topic yet, it would make a great informative program.

Here is somethimg that includes a prominent member of thinker's like us:

www.exopolitics.org...

Was this post for this thread?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The FAA has an Office of Commercial Space Transportation

Welcome to the homepage of the
FAA Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation (AST)

AST's mission is to ensure protection of the public, property, and the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States during a commercial launch or re-entry activity and to encourage, facilitate, and promote U.S. commercial space transportation. Our vision is to be recognized as the world's foremost authority on commercial space transportation.

FAA

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by wildbill
www.exopolitics.org...

Was this post for this thread?

Nope, but the link is very informative. I have started using it as a reference. Let's thank wildbill for his contribution

What I find interesting is there seem to be twice as many good guys to the bad ones.

I asked my coach (episcopalian minister and fluent in Greek and Latin) once about the reality of good and evil. After some rumination, he claimed "true evil" is organized on a cosmic scale
Makes sense to me...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks wildbill for the contribution

I did get that link on page 1 of this thread in regards to a post about the star gate in Irag (post id: 2291661). Very good web source

I asked my coach (episcopalian minister and fluent in Greek and Latin) once about the reality of good and evil. After some rumination, he claimed "true evil" is organized on a cosmic scale
Makes sense to me...

indeed! It is rare to find such wisdom in minister!

It is only logical, really If evil is the opposite of good, and good is organised on a cosmic scale,IE God... then it can only follow that evil must be as well. I wonder how many religious people here actually can grasp evil on a cosmic scale?

Me I exist on that neutral point, you know along that straight path... the line you draw on a wave pattern that fluctuates between negative and positive? between good and evil? Its called balance, neutrality. Its quiet in here
Not a lot of company though

[edit on 13-7-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join