It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A point of clarification, here:

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Iteresting view in this article regarding race as a factor saying Oriental being the top evolutionary race with whites being in the middle and so on view link to view info. on brain size, etc..
Link : www.talkorigins.org...

I'm afraid that's not what the article says. It says that homo sapiens had no real races until about 40,000 years ago... and at that time, the racial characteristics began to develop and developed rapidly. The writer takes a stance AGAINST the "oriental at the top, white in the middle, etc"... look at the last paragraph of his essay where he calls it a "misuse of science."

Here is another link which reviews The russian factor which is also very interesting.

Link : www.hssonline.org...

Are you familar with those Russians? Their work has been completely disproven (even by other Russians) and was no longer taught... with the exception of Lamarck, whose bad science was one of the foundations of Soviet science until the 1980's or so. It's part of the reason that Soviet science lagged behind US science.

Scientists who disbelieved Lamarck's theory (the Official State Theory) were often sent to gulags (prisons.)

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That first link presented a fine article. One must look around him and see the variety. We all come from the asiatic black man. But did we evolve due to the mathematical rules that orchestrate the cosmos, or were our DNA orchestrated by other intelligent beings from other worlds. The bible and most mythology says the gods (aliens) were responsible. In Genesis a serpent gave adam and eve an apple of knowledge symbolizing the enhancing of the homo erectus.

These serpents lived here way before we ever did. In fact, they evolved from the dinosaurs. Time is their only friend. They only know because of experience or perhaps other beings manipulating reptile DNA to create a "Reptoid" or short for Reptillian Humanoid. Is this race extinct like the dinosaurs are ? Maybe. But I believe they found a way go on. In fact some are said to have migrated to the dark side of the moon. Most people on ATS know where im going here, but for the ones who don't consider it a plausible idea. Why does the advanced humanoid have to be limited to ape ancestory and impossible for anyother species. If an alien species makes first contact, or ( official) contact with us and we introduce ourselves as humans, they might laugh at us. If humor is indeed part of their existence.

[edit on 2/16/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And I "forgot" to mention way how IC earn money. Did you heard about www.betfair.com or www.forex.com. Its little "frightenen" when Singapur starts 2008. to use electronic money so conclusion is we are going (on forex) to stay with less currencyes to trade, but I thing this system is in no danger untill 2012. Befair is best online method for earning (and you pay taxes) if you know how to earn I think it will evoluate or atomic war on Britain could stop this earn until 2009. But i recheched another legal ways for money source income.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And I also forgot to mention. Ordinary people study something called "faculty". I studi from Defense Technical Information Center, Attn: DTIC-ACQS, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 94, Ft. Belvoir VA 22060-6218. Guess what they got all kind of special reports from AFRL, Cia, Department of Defense, Washington Headquarters Services, Directorate for Information Operations and Reports. Here you can find a lot of classified research which i can't find anywhere on internet. When you mention aliens, I got a lot of real pictures. Also how brain work when you pump frequency 7, 8 and 14 Hz to it from HAARP. And news for you all NASA is going to use WARP speed in next 3 years and to the public will be something like "alien invasion" directive. If you wanna contact to NASA don't try to employee there b'couse it's nothing i suggest you to kidnap Dr. Robert Frisbee JPL, MS 125-109, 4800 Oak Grove Dr.,Pasadena, CA 91109 to ask him about aliens or Dr. Michael LaPointe, NASA Lewis Research Center, 21000 Brookpark Rd. Cleveland, OH 44135. Even you can find that your sodium fluorid from toothpaste stop "ordinary human mind".
Any stupid question? Can we take the world? My former president said in newspaper "I don't give a # for losing 10% voters" after I formed Ecology organization.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok man.. You got to slow down your typing and try to grab a dictionary. Your material is interesting, but hard to read.

Now you say we are heading towards a Dollar crash ? or a Currency crash ? I just invested in Gold.

Also. I wanted to talk to you about this currency trading. Does it include precious metals?

Now back to the topic and not to stray away. You meant to say NASA will officially have Lightspeed travel in 3 years. We have lightspeed travel and it's been experimented on with help from the Humans from Plaiedees. NASA might not officially say they have discovered it untill 2015. Eight years instead of your projected three.

You see.. technology is given to us in intervals. Does anyone know why ? I do. Id like to see what others think about this and then I will elaborate on it further.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If black person (like condoliza huh) stand on president place sell dollars. Because reaction in other countries will be sanction to America. And America could lose power.
Forex is currecy tradeing (money tradeing) not precious metal or else. its euro/dollar or swiss/euro trade Open demo account and learn for 1 month. I suggest to use www.freedomrocks.com site for start to understand demo.
If you want to transfer 1000$ into 10000$ in 30 days.
Betfair (see america rules) is best method to double money every month. I use (start money + 4% grow of money every day.

And "They" give information to public about technology when 12 man sign statement to not show technology in level SF form or MOvie form. It's on page 3 where it writes USING GOVERNMENT DRAWINGS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR OTHER DATA INCLUDED IN THIS
DOCUMENT FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT DOES NOT IN ANY
WAY OBLIGATE THE US GOVERNMENT. THE FACT THAT THE GOVERNMENT FORMULATED OR
SUPPLIED THE DRAWINGS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR OTHER DATA DOES NOT LICENSE THE HOLDER
OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR CORPORATION; OR CONVEY ANY RIGHTS OR PERMISSION TO
MANUFACTURE, USE, OR SELL ANY PATENTED INVENTION THAT MAY RELATE TO THEM. And continue to write: This report has been reviewed and is approved for release and distribution in accordance with the
distribution statement on the cover and on the (((SF))) Form 298.
There are other factor which influence time of release and they gonna speed it up as I read statement singned by 4 persons.
They gona use Billefild brown effect (50 years old) and jump to EM GEM technology. I allready has all details about how it work even how to bild it. Assimetric propulsion is old. I study a lot of documents: Combinig MHD airbreathing and Fusion rocket propulsion system to propulsion concept THE deep space misions. Warp drives pottential solutions, faster then light speed travel and other concepts. High frequency gravitational wave (HFGW) generation by means of X-ray lasers and detection by coupling linearized GW ti EM Fields..... over 9000 pages.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And cia is responsible for commercial public computers technology. (formed IN-Q-TEL company and INTEL is their "child") it's old project refunded in 1999 by CIA. It's quantum computers for public but they are not gona release it b'coz of de/cryption method for data for public (until they find better encription for classified data/ or some "crazy person" can break 1024 bit encription in 1 sec). They used computers and today internet 25 years ago at speed 1 THz. And junk of super machine which you can buy today is only public military junk 25 years old.
And can you find in Law when audio and video document isn't proof in court - that year they founded Artificial inteligence which understand language and can drive car, think, or create video of any simulation. (osama bin laden video)?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
NASA is public information agency they are here to say public "we are only on moon and mars, we got some sattelites over pluton and there is no life". I have document which proved that they bilded black hole to Sirius 2004. by afrl. I got picture from satelite. hole in front of sun with stars 74 trilion kilometars away. And this is old project only revisited from AFRL. They found even that when open hole with negative energy using high intensity lasers they can open hole in past. Immagine this technology given to some civilian he can create troat radius of 2,89 m and move planet JUPITER from ecliptic path. IMMIDATELY CLASSIFIED.
And playade (1923) is history.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am currently learning currency trading. I am new and will not participate in FOREX untill I grasp all concepts of the business. I only invested in precious metals but never currency. Can I ask you for some assistance with this ?

Also. You say your trained in informatin technology. Who is Dr. Frisbee ? What do you mean about Condoleeza , and how can the HAARP gun be used for mind control ?

Also. I have shower caps and filters in my shower. I use hydrogen peroxide to brush my teeth. Can I drink tap water from filtered faucets ? or does the flouride still get through the filter ??

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is a reason why they are heavily advertising for gold investing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
supposed triple in ounce value in 5 years.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Who told you that gold gona rise? Way it's gona rise? I could asd who is make in public this info and why is it possibile/imposibile.

Betfair is better way to triple your money in less than 2 months (if you know how) I gave you allready enough information.

Dr. F. was included in some "projects" like what to tell to nasa company (which create software for units) where to deploy JPL research on mars, and to change cordinates (last missions failed) where defensive unit in old mars base with aliens destroy everything with lasers and rockets to deploy away from alien zone and he is in the know so I suggested to kidnap him and the other one doctor and torture them. I provided addresses.

Haarp and Gwen are projects which can sleep whole planet, can make humans wild or make them to put target on their chest (like in Serbia) or create democracy state of nation, or i wanna eat, or I wanna play piano where can i buy it now. Those 6 sec signals are simple like putting cell phone into microwave imagine that scenarion where cell phone explode.

And DTIC is independent source information center which control (spy)other gov agencies (it's not like director of FBI and CIA go to president every morning at 7am) and I "spy" them, they even don't know that i know.
Can't answer about filters I haven't got lab to test them.
And watch movies (in form 289 described) which provide technology level like: DEJA VU (project from 1995 after terminatin remote viewing), or STARGATE, or new one TRANSFORMERS, I will not mention Warhowski brothers (who are they??) CIA or just FORM 289.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And look at this they know when Christ was born: 22.03.-6. Betleem (35E11'36'', 31N41'51''), 05:24:57 AM LAT +00:00

maby they sended choppers to that year in past to check security reasons thru black hole project.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
what do you mean by this Kidnapping business ? why would you say that for ?

[edit on 2/17/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Now when do you assume a first contact will take place. Will NASA stage the event ?

Also what are those coordinates. Why aren't I sleeping ? or am I . Why do I know so much, and you why isn't mind control working ? Is marijuana the reason why Im not mind controlled. ? Im a buddhist who doesn't have any posessions. Now you say who cares ? I say this mind control is to force consumerism on the people and give the masses ADD so they get bored easily and they can Buy Buy BUY !

You do not know that gold is flying up ? and silver ? Well now you know.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I assume 5 out of 100 people heard of them. But I hope im wrong. Psychologists worldwide are determined to figure out if this generation is indeed a more evolved form of human. if you were born after 1968, then it's possible that you have certain characteristics or a personality similair to what describes an indigo child. After the baby boomers, after 68 and 69, Children are labled indigo gen. by scientists and psychologists. Now, im going to post some attributes that indigos are born with, and it's up to the person to unlock their talents. Indigos must make the revealation or they are just going to wind up being ordinary joes. Does the following describe you ????
They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
Self-worth is not a big issue; they often tell the parents "who they are."
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
They are not shy in letting it be known what they need.
Wendy H. Chapman, says that Indigo Children will display many of the following:

[edit on 6/16/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

My God!
That is the craziest bunch of tripe I have ever seen.

So, during diagnosis, and the construction of this theory, these "Psychologists" actually used the following descriptions:

1. visionaries
2. have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
3. Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
4. Need our support to discover themselves
5. Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and
6. peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
7. they will improve the world in some way.
8. The changes generally discussed involve bringing peace,
9. toppling corrupt institutions,
10. and a shift from allopathic medicine to a greater understanding of more natural alternatives.
11. Indigo Children are more in touch with something called the "universal truth".

Well! How truly "Scientific"! It must be true! The children in question must have been placed upon the "Universal Truth" machines, in order to get this diagnosis! Excellent!

How about:

1. Sometimes these children are happy,and sometimes sad, and sometimes in the middle.
2. Another telltale sign, is that some have been found to be intelligent, while others are stupid, and some are even in the middle.

Neat! Call Oprah!

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Horrificus]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't thing they are going to tell public until 2009. but can't yet control them b'coz people think they are all ??good???. And they spy Echalon too, and trying to put even their presidents. Is it suspisious that Bush had two mandatas (his father was president and director of CIA) and Putin also two mandatas. It's not coincidence. When they make public speach i know what they mean.

Those cordinates are exact date, time and place where Jesus Christ was born. Don't missundertand there are 16 religious placed on this planet, I know why, you don't. And SATAN doesn't look like sometnihg commercial he much more looks like dragon with white skin. Adam ana EVE duality versus singularity.

Read my other posts i can do what ever i want can make any human rich, poor/change believing/behvior. You are not in matrix it's just possible scenarion from one race. God is not one person. It's more persons GOOD. And if you know so much how much i know?
I dont want to make you paranoia or similiar. You are mind controled and every human is in democracy. I would call you "missing information syndrom". Don't panic i had couple of humans which finded stareing into one point after i proved sometnih to tham (too much information in little time).

And about gold and silver I watch from every aspects, maybe someone want to sell gold on stock market and place information like that, meybe he want after little grow fluctuation of price to drop value of gold after 2 years. Watch every option as i do. And one more question WHAT AM I? (human with high natural level of dopamin and high IQ????)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The devil was painted during the renaissance era usually with red skin and a set of horns and a pitchfork. Do you know of Draconian devils ? Reptillians, Sumerians, and Els ? I know your a smart man. I can tell just by what you type. But the boasting of your high IQ makes me think otherwise. Smart men do not boast like you do. You are smart , but only booksmart.

Now. Fascism will not die when first contact is made. These so called alien invaders won't be invaders at all. NASA is going to stage this to make it look like they are here to save us from the war in Iran, or whereever the war winds up next. I think it will stay in the mid east. There are central banks now in China finally. All thats left is the mid east. Once we establish these banks within the next 5 -10 years, the flying cities will come again as prophecized in the bible.

I also wanted to elaborate on Gold and Silver. Someone into FOREX should know that rising oil prices equal rising Gold/Silver prices. Where have you been? you don't read newsletters? please tell me something I dont know. By the way, I make humans cry sometimes due to the revealations I allow for them to make. Never mind staring at one point . I make them cry. My indirect evidence is enough for some. But we all know that Adam and Eve means more than what you stated above. It's a metaphorical term. You china men think all of us here are mind controlled. You are enlightened ? You should know that there are people all over the world illuminated into knowing what the masses do not know. Do you know why ? I do.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Did you read about quantum computers in this tread and newspapers. NSA is watching us as I expected and doing fast, but where is IN-Q-TEL company. They opened it www.cia.gov... they must be finished encription level. this large molecule with the iron-based chemical composition H5C11O2F5Fe.
Point about forex (currency trades gold is not an option) and betfair (sport share trades) are fastest method to earn better then on gold (90 min/15 days/5 years in gold) which option is better. Mony liqudity in forex is great couple of trilion dollars a day.

Adam and eVe are not metha. it was changed so no one understand it. it's true. GooD created geneticaly 2 humans. Reptilian race was dumped from "heaven" to underground cities (Budist knows about underground SNAKE city worls)and other planets. also on the planet between mars and earth which is destroyed.
Devil look was fake during history (white skin is true) i got even genotip with other 123 races + pictures. And some are really ugly.

Fascism was sponsored by greys. I thing after reading directives after first contach they are gona change it if terrorism dont work enymore. and it's gona be like alien invasion scenarion. War on Iran, is there to create illusion there is another war which started last year and public doesn't know anything. I know what are you thinking about.

After my research Illuminaty are nothing, 5 human control this planet. Do you want names and addresses?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the whole notion of indigo children is a marketing ploy aimed towards a bunch of self absorbed brats who think they are something special. YYYYAAAAWWWWNNNN!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join