Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by scentless _apprentice
im 15 and i act like this most of the time. Could i be one?

No, not unless you act like it all of the time, I'm afraid that makes you an individual, which makes life far harder, as without super human powers you are destined to live life in the real world.

Being an individual you maybe forced to go underground and seek out other individuals just like you, but tread with care as there are those who claim to be individuals but quite clearly just hope to be. These wannabe individuals are quite easy to identify as they tend to group with other wannabe individuals, forming clubs and groups, where they pat each other on the back for being so unique.

I tell you what scentless_apprentice note down the attributes as stated in the initial post as being "Indigo" and walk down any street, go to any mall and do a survey of just how many people say they have some or most of those very same attributes.

I will not be surprised by the results and neither will you.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Koka]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

go to any mall and do a survey of just how many people say they have some or most of those very same attributes.

now this is where indego's are mixed up with emo's. emo's are "emotionally challenged". see. there for they are mostly crying for attention or have recieved such a small amount of attention they have collapsed in on themselves and resolve to desecrating their bodies for display in malls and other easily viewable place.
They put their hand up and say i fit the criteria.

BUt what is the good idea here? That 'kids today are special, above other people who 'just don't get it'" ?? Its a type of snobbery really. Whats worse, its taking people that are at least open to the idea of helping others, and telling them, 'you mystically accomplish this goal by your existence, or at a future date'. Everyone, it could be said, owes the world something, but the indigo child myth allows some to say 'by simply being here I have paid that debt'.

Well clearly as a Mason you have chosen the conformist side of society. But true Indego are people who respect and care for others. Without bias or predjudice. To maintain a lifestyle where most of your time is dedicated to assisting others can include a lot of sacrfice, not prioritizing personal gain.
As a mason you may feel that you do need a bunch of men to tell you its ok to grow old and that your only human and you should expect less from yourself for that reason.
But its the butterfly effect created by the actions in which Indego's take that create the change for the better. It gets no one into heaven. It goes unnoticed and most of the the time the Indego doesn't even no what they've done.

This is the colour [color=#4B0082]INDEGO kinde perty ain't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Pretentious? What i have, is who i am. Who am I? Only i can know.

Should have been more clear, the pretentious was a comment to all those who truly believe they are this.
The belief that you all are some evolutionary step that will 'right the wrongs' of the world, well that is an 'exaggerated importance, worth, and/or stature'(pretentious definition) that these "Indigo's" believe.
Who you are is just a regular human, with possible delusions of grandeur, but someone who is trying to classify themselves as something special because at the heart of it, you don't feel special, you feel truly ordinary. That is the reason people latch on to these false ideas.
But you are special, just like every other person on the planet is, for some reason or another you are, you don't need some psuedo-scientist telling you that you are something you aren't to feel special.

Validation. How is Jesus? you need to believe in some 2000 year old dead guy. Or what you'll go to hell? Here's some validation for you!

Jesus is dead. He'll never walk again. Its you against the world and the world is against you. Who do you turn to? Jesus? All human's who live in this day and age need validation. its what makes us strive to be better than those before us.
Mean while you sit their hoping believing and waiting for a god to save you.

See, what fundemental flaw you have made here is attack my user name. Have a read, go on, now read it again....ohh and again
. Hey, wanna have one more look for good measure.
OK, now we have done that lets realise that my name is not JesusSaves, but JeBusSaves, which isn't homage to the 'big guy' but is infact homage to the 'bigger guy', Homer Simpson

See I have no 'need' to believe in anything, i do have a belief though, a belief in myself. I know what i'm capable of, I know I will accomplish whatever i put my hand to.
Do i sit around praying to God and or Jesus....no, but maybe if i did, i'd win the lottery or something.
See, i have all the validation i require for me, my friends like me for me, my family likes me for me, i work hard thus my employers and underlings like me, I don't ask for things to be done i wouldn't do myself. I don't hold a belief that I am better than the next guy, that its up to me and others 'like me' to 'save the world'.

Save your fudging self mutha fudger. Who are you to demean others and what they believe, while you sit their praying thinking you are right when all you know is what others have told you or what you read in a book that has been written more times than a broadway show.

If this was a belief based from something deeper than the need for money and not playing on the irrational fears and existence of every single teenager on the planet, then i would be more inclined to believe it, but as it stands it is not.
Ohh, and go on, one more read of my name.....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I tell you what scentless_apprentice note down the attributes as stated in the initial post as being "Indigo" and walk to down any street, go to any mall and do a survey of just how many people say they have some or most of those very same attributes.

I will not be surprised by the results and neither will you.

'Error Koka'...sorry, i actually agree with you, i just wanted to paraphrase a line from a TV Commercial.....sorry, i'll leave now.

But you are correct.
The creators of this nonsense cleverly picked on the weakest, most emotionally retarded age group on the planet. They knew that at the young ages, they would be so in need of this recognition that they would force fit some of the 'critera' to themselves so that they can feel special.
I'd wager that most are only 'Indigo' children when they are alone and never breathe a word of their beliefs to their friends for fear of ridicule, which would go against their beliefs.
See people want to be accepted but also want to be special, be different.

Also, this is just a comment to the board, but it is Indigo, notice the second I.

[edit on 19/6/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scentless _apprentice
The main resaon(s) i think this is beacuse im musically creative and i have a disrespect for all/most authoirty and thus suffer in school for vocallizations. I also tend to be very anti-socail unless with my few friends who share the same beliefs as me.

Why do you think that this means you have an indigo coloured aura?

spearhead
Well clearly as a Mason

For the record, I am not a mason

you have chosen the conformist side of society

The conformist side doesn't seem to think so.

need a bunch of men to tell you its ok to grow old and that your only human and you should expect less from yourself

See, the thing is, I suspect that the 'indigo children' story does just that for people that beleive they are indigo chidlren.

This is the colour INDEGO kinde perty ain't it

Technically its more of a blue. I had thought it was more purplish too. Here is the plant from which the dye is manufactured:

graphics.jsonline.com...

The dye in powdered form and when put on fabric is essentially the same colour. Its definitely vibrant and nice.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is all im posting, nothing in which what my experiences are, or explaining myself further, i just wanna know

Why its ok to call out people for the way they view things an believe?

why not just ask what you wanna know an if it seems private make it so.

becuz i didnt come on here saying i can do things wanna see? i said i believed in something an thought being negitive towards it without knowing the whole deal was wrong.

Btw i dont think im speical, indigos aren;t speical an the people who take money for this stuff are retarded,

On the other hand, EVERYHUMAN BEING IS SPEICAL!!!

Now, continue with quoting of my writting, the negitive comments, an or the questions to then take what i wrote, quote it an continue this untill you make people unwanting to continue the topic becuz your not viewing it with an open mind.

Btw i also have trouble explaining myself, thats a lifelong problem, i have ADD but i dunno if that will bother my explaining things but it goes all around i cant explain myself very well sorry for that an if you misunderstood me please U2U me i can further help you,I even have my e-mail in my SIG, But calling me out isnt cool, I treat people nicely an expect that to be done towards me. thank you..

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Tranceopticalinclined if you feel you have been personally ridiculed you should report it to using the Ideas/Complaints, in the header of this page.

I have no idea what has personally lead you to a path where this particular subject matter is of great importance to you, but I have zero problem with most if not all belief systems, as long as it is not evangelised, is not being taught to children as some form of gospel and it is not conning people.

As for not sharing your experiences, well that would be a shame, as this is an open forum and as such opinions and experiences from both sides are more than welcome, in fact quite vital. And if you can offer up experiences which counter the nay sayers, then you are doing an injustice by holding back.

Hope to hear from you
Koka

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Tinwiki article on:
Indigo Children

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
how you interpret this indego "story" story as you call it is completely up to you. you may find it very well be a story. but it gives people hope and reason enough reason to treat others with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.

I don't hold a belief that I am better than the next guy, that its up to me and others 'like me' to 'save the world'.

i'm not saving the world. no one especially you is gonna save the world. but what i choose to do is all i can to make it a happier place for those around me. i know i am human and i am no better than the next guy. see here's the part. what i know.
just like you know you can wipe your arse i know i am better than you. how? because i can tell myself and that is where self esteem comes in. you who sit there saying i am the same as the next person are no better than the next person because you have put yourself at their level.

I know what i'm capable of, I know I will accomplish whatever i put my hand to.

what you are capable of in your eyes may not be the same for the person next to you. if they feel they can do something better than you, are you capable in their eyes? If yes. Are they better than you? If no then you are not better than them.

See what i have learned from life in my short 20 years is that if you do not put yourself at the top then you will never be there. others will walk over you and you will say. it matters not because everyone is equal. look at the royal heirachy system and the political one. Yes the queen and the president they are just people. No different to you and I. but what makes them better is that they have put themselves in a class above everyone else and it has paid off for them.

It is people who are happy to be the "norm" that will stay that way. So even if this Indego is a story it still gives others a reason to hold their head up high. It gives them reason to help others without the need to be repayed. And if it boosts the self esteem of today's children then let it be.

No one is gonna save the world. Not even some people with a little indego glow.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

i'm not saving the world. no one especially you is gonna save the world. but what i choose to do is all i can to make it a happier place for those around me. i know i am human and i am no better than the next guy. see here's the part. what i know.
just like you know you can wipe your arse i know i am better than you. how? because i can tell myself and that is where self esteem comes in. you who sit there saying i am the same as the next person are no better than the next person because you have put yourself at their level.

See, i read 'pretentious' from your last post and that was wrong of me, it wasn't pretention, it was arrogance.
How can you make others around you 'happier' when comments like these show you to have a huge self importance.
What you know is, quite Frankly, Sweet FA. You have only just left short trousers my friend, and this level of arrogance is pretty soon gonna slap you right in the face.
Self Esteem shouldn't be bolstered by some misguided belief, it should be achieved through doing, through knowing and experiencing
Telling yourself you are the smae as the next person does NOT put you on their level, it allows you as a person to realise that you are just that, a person. You have some attributes that others don't have, you have some that others have more of.
That last line you who sit there saying i am the same as the next person are no better than the next person because you have put yourself at their level. is possibly the most arrogant and yes pretentious line i have ever read, especially to come from a 20 year old.
You are soon to hit the real world there Sparky, and when that happens the only warning i can give you is prepare to be overwhelmed.

what you are capable of in your eyes may not be the same for the person next to you. if they feel they can do something better than you, are you capable in their eyes? If yes. Are they better than you? If no then you are not better than them.

No, it means i'm more or less capable, nothing more. Not once have i suggested that each indivdual has the same ability to do everything, but that everyone is different and that everyone is equal. Its the very FACT that everyone has different capabilites that MAKES us all equal.

See what i have learned from life in my short 20 years is that if you do not put yourself at the top then you will never be there. others will walk over you and you will say. it matters not because everyone is equal. look at the royal heirachy system and the political one. Yes the queen and the president they are just people. No different to you and I. but what makes them better is that they have put themselves in a class above everyone else and it has paid off for them.

Yes, 20 short years. Thats all. I have no issue with amibition, that is part of alot of peoples life, including my own. I don't doubt the abilities that I do have, and i bring out those qualities in others.
Also, your logic has hit another flaw.
The Queen, she is born into that position.
Also, your use of the word 'Better' again is wrong. The Queen, the President, the Prime Ministers, they are not better than anyone, they have followed a path, they have possible priviledge, they have earned positions within the community, but in no way are they 'Better' people than you or I.

It is people who are happy to be the "norm" that will stay that way. So even if this Indego is a story it still gives others a reason to hold their head up high. It gives them reason to help others without the need to be repayed. And if it boosts the self esteem of today's children then let it be.

No one is gonna save the world. Not even some people with a little indego glow.

See, there, why have you begun to associate being happy with the norm and people who arent as better or worse people. You truly have no actual concept of what you are talking about.
You equate power, wealth and political prosperity with a persons ability to be better, why is that?
What makes one man better than the other is not these things. On the contrary, i know people who live day to day not sure of where they will find their next job, but i'd be damned to find a more commited parent.

See, when you put all your 'faith' into one concept, one day that will backfire and you will be left with nothing.
Sparky, I implore you, change your views because only then will you be able to grow as a person, as a human.

Ohh, and again you are wrong, someone is gonna save the world. Do i know who? No. Do I know when? Nope.
Do I know why? You Betcha, because we need it. And for all your Presidents and Queens, i'd bet you the fortunes of the East it will just be some regular guy, no better(or worse) than us.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Tinwiki article on:
Indigo Children

What do you all think?

Very Cool.
On a Buffy related board i visit we can give Karma points(both negative and positive) for posts we like. As we can't(or at least i'm unaware of) do it here, i'll just THINK in my mind about giving you 10 Positive Karma Points.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
spearhead
The thing about allowing yourself to be pigeonholed at such an early age is that it can become self-fulfilling and as such removes the control and freedoms that you believe you still have.

There are many contradictions in the Indigo theory and sways too heavily towards generalisation as a marketing tool for fresh initiates.

If you want to help people, then just help people.....cos to get to the top of your pyramid, you're gonna have to tread on a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When I was a part of this group of people I wrote:

"Indigo's are not here to change the world. They are the change that is occurring in this world."

Though i'm now well passed burned out on the idea of Indigo children, I still think that thought has merit.

If they are the change that is occurring than nothing can stop them. If they are just a new age fad then they will fade as every other fad has done.

In the mean time the books and movies exploit the gullible with idea's and dreams that put burdens on children that they do not deserve. No child should be exploited for their parents pipe dream.

wupy

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well...if you ask me. I relate to alot on that list also. I wonder if certain people on this thread are biased due to their age. I would say the most important aspect of my life is my release from addiction. Removal of all posessions and no craving whatsoever. All I care about it bettering intelligence and sparking the mind. Universal truth, not working for my posessions.

Rebellious yes, and I also practice alternative medicine. Ive enrolled in an online college course in herbal medicine. I will refuse to take anti-biotics for small infection. Anti biotic is given out too freely. It damages the immune system and is terrible for you as far as long term effects.

God must make sure his sons are able to adapt to the times. From what I see, the patterns in behavior would relate well with current events and the future of our country.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just because your Mommy and Daddy told you every day of your little life that you're "oh, so extra special" doesn't necessarily make it so. Let me give you a quick run down of what's happening, and will continue to happen, in your over-praised excuse of an Indigo life.

* You will not learn discipline.
* You will expect everyone else to do your work for you.
* You have an over-inflated sense of worth.
* You will not earn respect or due-diligence.
* You will be crushed when critiqued in the REAL world, because you have not learned to handle criticism.
* You will expect Mommy and Daddy to fix your problems, because you are not self-sufficient.
* You will be depressed, because of your UNREALISTIC expectations in life.
* You will experience one doomed relationship after other, because of your immaturity.

If you're lucky, you will wake up one day and realize that life really isn't handed to you on a silver platter. If you don't, you'll find that life has suddenly passed you by, and you'll have NOTHING to show for it.

So my advice to all the Indigo children who think they'll live a charmed life. WAKE UP, IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ah yes the indigo children...is this what we have left for the future? The goal of every parent is to create more opportunity and give a better life for their children than what they had growing up. Unfortunately the Baby Boomer's material sucess as a generation has left quite the challenge for their children of Generation X to provide for their children especially in a flat ecconomy that hasn't totally colapsed due to the distraction of the War on Terror. (I can explain that better if need be.)

So as a Gen X, I should not be an Indigo...but yet I exhibit many of the criteria. As for ADD & ADHD being on the rise, look at a few key points: 1) Schools recieve money for having Learning Disability children. 2) The initial signs for LD and Genius level IQ are the same list. 3) Public Education is geared for average to below average learning rates (12 years of English Lit and Composition just so English 101 in college can start teaching how to write an essay).

Take a long hard examination of Western vs. Third World Nations on numbers of "Indigo Children" being born to establish if it is a reflection of ecconomy vs. evolution to Homo Something-else-ous. I honestly doubt that there is a greater increase in Dalfor, Romania or even among the Inuits of Alaska of "indigos". As for the whole New Age/Spiritialism today, just set the way back machine to Victorian England/Post Industial Revolution America and take a good look around. Just be sure to come back before 1935 or so to keep that nearly equal comparison and do say hello to Edgar Cayce and Harry Houdini for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ok' you convinCed me i am nothing more than you.

i see that only a piece of paper that says "it is so" will sway some such as you. because somethings are not written down or probed and tested with a long fork doesn't mean they aren't so~

some people beliEve they have a strong connection with the spiritual side of life. this spiritual side only exists when people choose to beileve. now you'll say "if its only there when you believe it it must be crap because it has to be able to sustain itself otherwise it is just generated by the mind and therefore a cry for attention".

you can't just say "oh i have those traits and i don't believe so its all bull#." why do so many people feel a spiritual connection with things like this. forget the "indego story" i'm talking about aura and spiritualism. that is really what this is about. The 'Inego Children' story could be classed as a spiritual idealism.

You say this is a strange world we live in. yet you wonder why? so you go looking for answers. sifting through the worlds ideologies and beliefs leaving dirty great footprints in your wake. though once you have done that and your at the end of your life you'll look back and realise there was no proof for anything beyond physicality because you didn't open your mind. you didn't want to believe.

So really your quest for knowledge is really a struggle to not be left in the dark. you feel if you can't understand it. it must be fake. if you can't find hard evidence. it has to be fake. but this is where the world gets strange. once you've uncovered all the worlds mysteries and soured all the worlds religions will you feel satisfied? there will be nothing left in the way of imagination and spiritualism. nothing left for future generations to discover and that will be a sad day because everywhere they look for excitement there will be a sign. THIS IS FAKE! THAT IS FAKE! oh but if you look at the bird in the corner. THIS IS REAL!

you will realise that bringing the truth out only got people killed. your friends and family. yourself even? you Won't have realised that by destroying every faith and misguided belief you've actually contributed to the construction of an even bigger threat to humanity. A one world order. Nobody will have there fun because THIS IS FAKE. THAT IS FAKE! oh but see that siamese pig in the corner, THIS IS REAL!

because of these hard truth seekers we will see the end of freedom in the mind. freedom to believe what you want when you want and how you want. because THIS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

[edit on 20-6-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok, here's my take:

I've just made up a group of people called... I dunno.. 'Bronze Children'. They have a bronze aura (but u can only see it if u REALLY believe it!) and have the following attributes:

2 arms
Get homesick sometimes (when away from home)
Don't drink Diet Coke
Grumpy in the morning
Go to bed late/sleep in all day

etc.

You can see where this is going. So come on, how many Bronze Children out there?

Yes, I'm joking about, but it just highlights the point that just because lots people buy into something doesn't make it true. Take 9/11 for example. And to tout the line "u have to believe it for it to be real!" and then act all condescending to those darn stupid "infidels" is a cop out of the highest order...

Yes, I'm open-minded, but that list of criteria was soooo vague that ANYONE can read into it. Like Horoscopes. If u want to see it, u will. But not in a spiritual way.

EDIT: oh, and spearhead, I'm also early 20's, so the age card won't apply hear

[edit on 20-6-2006 by john_bmth]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Actually Spearhead, I do believe that there is an revolution of thought and spirit throughout the populance of first world countries. Some is old (eastern idealologies) and some newer thoughts (NWO/2012/end of the world as we know it).

Indigo Children, as presented in this thread and more esoteric sources, are not real. Since the list is very generic, most anyone even Thomas Jefferson could fit it. Take for example that if I were to run for and win the 2008 election for US President. Being poor and not in politics (or even registered to vote--bad I know, but I have my reasons) it is out of the realm of probability but not out of the realm of possibility that I could win. Now being the good little researchers and numerologists that many people here are, the "proof" could be given that I am the Anti-Christ. The proofs could be the large amount of charisma for a complete dark horse to win, the fact that I was born north of Cincinnati Ohio (city of 7 hills) and by manipulating my Social Security Number a result of 6-6-6 can be obtained. The icing on the cake would be that the next election would be held in 2012 and I would still be president no matter the outcome on 12-21-2012. Yep, I guess that would make me the Beast

Will man evolve beyond homo sapiens? Yes, in time, provided the Theory of Evolution is correct (or mostly factual). To say that we are the end point is embracing ignorance indeed as evidenc by many proto-humans... again if (and a big IF here) Evolution is correct. It is completely possible that what we understand to be different proto-humans were products of different birth defects from concentrated inbreeding. As far as evolution look at Rh Factor in blood lines. Quite the mystery of why there is not a huge shift in rh negative births (or do I have that backwards? Correct me if I do, please.) since rh- mothers do not have rh+ children without major medical care.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
Self-worth is not a big issue; they often tell the parents "who they are."
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
They are not shy in letting it be known what they need.
Wendy H. Chapman, says that Indigo Children will display many of the following:

Have strong self esteem, connection to source
Know they belong here until they are told otherwise
Have an obvious sense of self
Have difficulty with discipline and authority
Refuse to follow orders or directions
Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience
Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
Are mostly nonconformists
Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
Are rather creative
Are easily distractible, can do many things at once
Display strong intuition
Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
Develop abstract thinking very young
Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
Need our support to discover themselves
Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet

So much of this list is a contradiction in terms, it's not even funny. Well, actually it is, but that's besides the point. For example:

Are easily distractible, can do many things at once

Really, this is just another way of saying "ability to multitask," and it's nearly impossible to multitask if a person is easily distractible.

Know they belong here until they are told otherwise

Now, does that make sense to anybody? They "know" they belong here until they are told otherwise. Isn't that just another way of saying, they "think" they know they belong here. Either you know you belong, or you don't. There isn't any room for shades of gray in this area.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

Huh? So they can't handle situations that lack a definitive protocol... because if a situation lacks protocol then they would HAVE to exercise their braincells to come up with a creative solution to the task at hand.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. These little Indigo children really need to re-evaluate their lines of logic.

I am not slamming the "spirituality" or "creativity" of anyone Indigo or otherwise. I am merely pointing out the absolute lack of logic inherent in their respective arguements. If a self-proclaimed Indigo child would like to be taken seriously, then make an intelligent arguement. If an intelligent arguement or line of logic can't be made, then don't whine when it's ripped to shreds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });