It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The aura can shift throughout the day depending on brain waves being emitted. The Indigo and Crystal (Lavender) auras are with the being from birth on.

Just a small note from a Crystalline to correct some mistakes, to make the thread more accurate. The aura of the crystallines, such as my one is sapphire blue, not Lavender. Lavender color is rather an Indigo color, but it's rather a stand alone aura, which has no connection to Indigos and Crystallines. But that's sure it's not a Crystalline aura. There are slight differences between Crystallines/Crystal Child/Crystal Adult and Indigos, including the color of the aura. Crystallines have only beautiful and glowing, pulsing sapphire blue aura, nothing more.

Sapphire blue, such as this beauty crystal color on the picture. Now this color is similar to our sapphire blue aura. And it's pulsing around us.

By the way, welcome nisurastar.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
seriously, how can you tell what color somebody's aura is? especially your own?

and where did that thing about moon mining come from?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Pretty simple. If you can see and / or feel the aura of yours and the aura of others (Depending from circumstances), it's an easy task, such as taking a breath.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
haha, for those of us where it is a little more difficult, there are comprehensive tests you can take to know your own aura. One book I reccomend is what color si your aura?

Ive had this book for many years, it is veyr well written and very informational on aura colors, with a very good test to determine what your aura color is

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Self Alienation is coming to an end. We use 10% of our brains because of deliberate suppression. We evolved to use 100% but use a fraction. McDonalds, prescription drugs, and even our tap water and chewing gum contribute to mind suppression. "GOVERN-MENT" means... (Control Mind)

Hey SCP, hope you're well. I still stop by this thread from time-to-time. Glad to see it's still around.

it's also odd you mention the indigo awakening at 28.

I went through one hell of a year at 28, as well. It's when i really feel i gained perspective and stopped being distracted by insignificant things. Too bad your source link couldn't be provided.

Anyway, It's weird because just yesterday i was just thinking about the same things I've quoted you on, above. - tap water, junk foods, etc.

So many people don't question things. WHY? i I don't understand. Sometimes it's frustrating to be around friends and family when i cannot connect to them on the same level that i see the world and its ways. There are so many things which people consume, use and take for granted - without question - which harm them.

Sometimes it makes me feel very, very alone. And no, that's not meant to sound whiny or depressive, it's just a realization that comes with knowledge, i suppose.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
nisurastar. I'm respecting writers, after I'm a writer too, but a book cannot replace experiences at all. A machine or a test can't replace your eyes or your senses. Things are a bit different in the reality.

Different authors, different books, different tests are brining you different results. Example, there is a book, just seen on that site what you mentioned, called "Change your Aura, Change your Life". Now the problem with this book is the following (Conclusion is coming only from the title.). First of all, your aura is standard, cannot be changed with practices or other things. You cannot be an Indigo or a Crystalline if your spirit is not born on that way (Hence you cannot have an Indigo or a Sapphire Blue aura with practices.).

For example: If you have a green aura, you may do whatever you do, the basic nature of your spirit is not going to change at all, because the standard properties are with you since the beginning. Hence your aura is also not going to change, whatever you do, because you cannot leave the standard elements of your spirit. And the aura is the reflection of your spirit, your inner soul, representing it's true nature. It's almost, yes, almost impossible to change your aura. There are few exceptions, but... well, I'm not going to write these methods down. Safety precautions for spirits.

This is also goes for books about Angels. Different books, different approaches, different methods, different conclusions and 90% of them are false. Well. Experience it by yourself and you will see that everything is completely different in the reality.

Remember. Most of the writers are writing these books to get some coins. And most of these writers are writing stuffs... well, not from experience, rather from other things, what they never experienced. It is better if you're trying to experience this by yourself, because everyone can do it. These skills are in everyone. But not many are using this.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Dark Crystalline,

I totally agree with you. Nothing does replace your own senses. And people who lie to themselves trying to make them something they are not leads to disaster. Its counterproductive to finding out who you really are and becoming your best self.

But as most people dont start out being able to "see" auras, you have to start somewhere I suppose. Its my advice that when people try to determin their aura color its best to listen to your heart and your intuition, and not try to make yourself something you are not. coupled with an intelligently written book by a genuine writer is very helpful.

Its my personal beleif that the book I recommend is the real deal. Its easy to tell which books are real and which are for money because I have my own experiences to fall back on. So for what is worth, I do think that book is worthwhile.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
seriously, how can you tell what color somebody's aura is? especially your own?

and where did that thing about moon mining come from?

Hello Parallelogram, thanks for coming back, your inquiries only show you are willing to listen. When I am introduced to someone new and I never met the person before, I immediately know if the person has evil in his heart, or malice. I know if a person is genuine, rational, and reasonable. I can't see the aura, but I can feel it.

This is the article that explains how all Alpha and Betas awaken at the age of 28. I must of made a mistake when I tried to post it earlier.

www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 6/18/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nisura, great input. I am on my way to Barnes and Noble to pick up the book if possible. I also might pick up some tarot cards too. I might need your help with them as I get accustomed to using them. This is destiny, I was meant to do tarot readings, and I know this because when I was young, and throughout my teenage years, I remember looking at these tarot cards, and then hearing my consciousness tell me that I should not overlook them. I was so ignorant to tarots cards but something was telling me to look into them.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Horror biz, do not worry. You seemed a little down when writing your post. Freedom comes from knowledge, and you seem to be aware of alot. The day is coming when we will all be free of ignorance and illuminated into knowing what is real and what is fake. The transition period will be tough. It's a sacrifice humanity must make and I hope we seen the worst of times.

This is the transition period for humanity, there is no ERA I would rather be living in. I know my past lives must of been easier than this. The transition period cannot come without sacrifice, but if you are like me and you have given up yourself, then you have made the ultimate sacrifice. Just know that even if we are children of the apocalypse that the outcome will be better for all. Cosmos from Chaos.

We must sacrifice ourselves for humanity. We must affect the quantum field in a positive way. I work off the books, I put all my versace away and wear cheap clothes now. I gave up my automobile, I gave up women, gave up meat, gave up going to events like a good Mets game, and use every minute of my time now to help progress humanity. I think we should all write a book at least one time in our lives just to say we made an impact.

Dark Crystalline, I'm writing a fictional tale right now. It's fiction, I'm not trying to sell anything. I'll take the money if it comes, but I have no desire for money. I am very serious. I walked right past a gold watch I saw on the floor in a supermarket the other day. I get it from friends alot... "you have no desire for money at all, I don't understand...etc." Money moves zombies.

Sacrifice yourselves. That is the hardest thing to do in life.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
nisurastar. I agree with you. And I'm respecting your belief and I'm not going to deny your experiences, because people have different experiences and different belief. Each of them could be right and each of them could be wrong. It's not my job to decide it and question others. Especially not without reasons. If you're saying this, based on your belief and experience, I'm accepting this and I'm trusting in your wisdom.

Unfortunately most of the people, whose are reading those books are starting to believe that they're an Indigo or a Crystalline, because the writer have approached the topic from... well, from the perspective of the ordinary people, from the reader's perspective. And these sort of books are rather dangerous, because most of them, I didn't read that book, what you mentioned, but I will someday... so, most of the books are giving false illusions to the people. Everyone can change without books. Everyone can achieve anything, what they wants. I met already with few guys, whose are stated that they're Indigos, because they read one book about Indigos. One of them had purple aura, the other had yellow and the third one had green. Not a single trace of Indigo Blue. It's like the TV shows or computer games. The kid is seeing something in it or playing with something and he is immediately starting a massacre, because he believes that he has unlimited ammo and the others will die just for fun. So, I believe these things are pretty dangerous. That's why I'm not really talking about this Crystalline / Indigo stuff in the real life, because people are also like to make a copy from the life of others. If he is one, a Crystalline for example I can be one too. But it's not working on this way. And delusions can lead even to death. We always need to study the cause and effects, the consequences of our actions.

People are starting to feel that something is not right with them. Something is quite different in them. And they're starting to realize things slowly. For example I never heard about the title "Crystalline" until the end of 2006, beginning of 2007 (But I already used this term quite before this time.). But in me I knew that I'm a Crystalline, who has sapphire blue aura, have a cute Guardian Angel. And it was in 1999. I knew that I have some sort of connection to crystals, to spirits, have strange senses and skills. And it was six years before I would ever hear about the term Indigos (2005) and eight years before I would ever hear about the Crystallines (2006-2007). Somehow your spirit knows it's true identity, without any facts. Knows what you never heard or learned. i.e. I never learned drawing at all, but I can draw on a professional level. I never learned many things, what I know nowadays.

I'm started to experience everything from my own. Without books. Of course, I looked after the effects and tried to make my own conclusion.

Well. From my experience I believe everyone knows everything without his or her own knowledge. Just listen to your voice inside you. That's your real sense. Your Guardian Angel (Yup! They're existing. But that's a different and pretty long topic.).

Here is my theory how anyone would be able to see auras. Frankly, it's just a theory, but I believe it could work (I never told this theory to anyone until this time. And it will remain a theory until someone is not going to try it.
).

Step one. If you take a look at a man, what can you see? Just a man. Let's take a bum for example. What your voice inside you is telling? Good bum, evil bum, neutral bum? Try to approach everyone as a neutral person, regardless from clothes, from everything. Your mind, but foremost your angel will warn you immediately when danger is near or if you knows that he is a natural good person. If you're practicing this, your sense will immediately know who is evil and who is not. Who is kind and who will betray you in the very first time.

Second step. If you know what sort of auras are existing, what are their major and minor traits, try to imagine an aura for the person. The first color which is flashing into your mind, blue, green, yellow, different colors with different shades... well, that's the real aura of the person. Hence, it's already giving you the traits of the person immediately. Your mind knows this, your senses knows this, but the mind, your senses need to learn this skill. Later, if you do it many times, your eyes will be able synchronize with your mind and visualize it too.

Well. As I written, it's my theory, based on my own experiences and studies, but this "seeing auras", "feeling auras"... well, they just came slowly but surely to me. So, maybe this theory works, maybe not.

StreetCorner. What you have written down is one of the major trait of the Indigos and the Crystallines. We never care about money. We don't have any desire for money and / or power. And we're usually writing fiction (I'm writing fiction too.). I'm writing just for fun (Okay. It's my job too, but I never considered it as a job. Plus, with this, I'm the boss.
). I'm writing stories to entertain or to share my personal experiences with people. I'm also making nice graphics, also just for fun and other various things, also just for fun. If money comes, it comes. If not, shrug, I don't care. But I know that I will have no problem in my life. Why? Because I know that someone, a little and kind winged Angel is watching over me.

Oh. And one last thing. You're not sacrificing yourself at all. You're just living a clear life, what others can't do and that makes them envy, really envy (That can be considered as a threat, but if you can handle it, it's not a threat anymore. Envy is able to make best friends to your enemy very quickly.). But I believe this life is quite better. Well. With this life, I can sleep at night without nightmares and I don't need to afraid from anyone at day. I believe every sacrifice worth the peaceful days and nights.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great post, I know what you mean about wanting to believe something you found fascinating in a book. Real people prove things without simply claiming something, you have to show and prove. Personally, I was told I have Indigo traits by my uncle who is very much a spiritual clairvoyant. The complete transformation I went through and the amount of times I made a person cry and call me the next day saying I changed them. It's rewarding. If you knew me personally a few years back, I lacked cohesion. Diet was the first step, I do not consume toxic foods and am very strict with my minerals and monatomic elements. With good health , I had the foundation for my journey to enlightenement and nirvana. The only thing bad now is that I am a hypochondriac. Every since I stopped eating meat I find it hard to watch violent films. I'm disturbed more, and I've seen my share of blood in my paramedic days.

I write for fun too. It's stress release. I always wondered why I took 6 typing classes in high school. I remember not enjoying it either, but for some reason I learned how to type and stuck with the classes. For me I feel it is a job.

I know that if anyone understood what I meant about self sacrifice, I will try to clarify a little. Giving up things that would otherwise cause pleasure is in a sense a sacrifice. We have the options to feel pleasure whenever we want. Especially a person with lots of money, they will have more oppurtunity to feel pleasure. We all have these indulgencies in life that all lead to negative outcomes. Logic dictates that a negative outcome will result from every pleasurable experience.

The Nightmares? They would be nightmares to most, but to me they are experiences that I look forward to. It's like going to the holodeck for 8 hours each night. In my days Ive seen lots of sick people, lots of misery which affected me in a way. Being a paramedic in a big city is usually a temporary job. The hospital systems are crumbling so I had to get out. But the misery and sufferring I saw every day helped my realization that life is valuable.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I liked your talk of Envy, it was spot on. I also see everyone beginning to change. It's starting to happen now, people are beginning to break away from the ignorance. There is a lot of depression around, and this will result in a brain's rewiring. Nervous breakdown is exactly what it is literally.

I never described the method of how I detected the aura of a person. I simply do not know. But what I did write about a few posts ago was how my angel is felt. I know there is someone behind me at all times. I have had many people tell me this. I've been around many psychics. I am drawn to them, or are they drawn to me? One man told me that he feels a strange presence whenever I am around him. The story of the 2 black men was described a few posts ago. These experiences make me realize that there is an angel behind me. It could be that this is simply me.

I need to talk about a strange feeling I get sometimes. Let me know if any relate. You ever feel that you aren't even you? That your body is just a tool and the real you is the subconscious. We have the ability to connect to our subconscious even when conscious. Switching from beta to theta waves at will. This is why we sense it when someone has a subconscious resentment. I can tell someone is angry at someone before they even realize they are angry at them.

One other strange experience. I once got jumped by 8 older kids. They tried to mug me and i refused to give them the money. I was about 15 at the time. During the process, I displayed no emotion despite the blows to my head and ribs. I was thinking how they should be forgiven. It was as if I was wondering what was making them tick at the moment, how cut off the young punks were. They immediately stopped. The stared, and felt remorse. I sensed remorse. They even asked me "why aren't I fighting back" They then walked away with puzzled looks. I guess I did fight back, just from focused energy and balanced energy.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I also write, lots of poetry and fiction. Were just a bunch of novel writers i suppose! haha!

another book i suggest is ancient teachings for beginners. extreemly knowledgable, also on auras. the aura section is shorter then the other book i suggested of course, but I find this book my favorite reference to the subject. It has many techniques Ive used for spiritual development. I highly recommend it.
As for tarot cards, I invite anyone intrested in the subject to ask me anyting if they are intrested. StreetCorner, Im happy if you would like me to teach you how to get started with them.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Were just a bunch of novel writers i suppose!

Uh... almost. Actually I'm writing next-gen movies and series.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It appears that faith might of brought us all together on this thread. We have lots in common, and we all tend to write. Part of this is because we are connected to the plan of the universe. People like us should write or create websites. The planetary consciousness is achieved through books and internet. There is more truth out there than ever before. Freemasonry was the beginning. US NEWS magazine has an article on it this month ! The truth is here, ignorance is leaving us. Let's take this truth , and use them as clues to uncover other secrets withheld from the masses. When we all know the truth, we will all think alike and that will result in less arguments, and less debate. Therefore more cohesion to humanity and less instability. We need to be like ants, working together, strength in numbers.

With the truth out there, this is all possible. Some of it in disinfo, but people like us can easily distinguish what is truth and what is lies.

Hey Danielle, I got my first Tarot reading !

1st card- reversed Page of Cups.

2nd card- IV of Pentacles

3rd card- Wheel of fortune

4th card - Ace of pentacles

Let me know about your version of this read.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey Danielle, I got my first Tarot reading !

1st card- reversed Page of Cups.

2nd card- IV of Pentacles

3rd card- Wheel of fortune

4th card - Ace of pentacles

Let me know about your version of this read.

It would be very helpful in my interpretation to know what you did this reading for, or if you just drew cards without a question....but even without knowing I can tell you this spread is veyr intresting, very positive in nature for you. fresh beginings, but not without overcoming hard emotional times first...

[edit on 19-6-2007 by nisurastar]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
woops, double post....

[edit on 19-6-2007 by nisurastar]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Danielle, I have a question..

My sister said Tarot cards bring evil in the house. What is she talking about?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
haha, for those of us where it is a little more difficult, there are comprehensive tests you can take to know your own aura. One book I reccomend is what color si your aura?

Ive had this book for many years, it is veyr well written and very informational on aura colors, with a very good test to determine what your aura color is

Can't you just tell us how to see our "auras" instead of telling us to buy a book?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join