It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
I think people are reading just first paga and immidate bump some comments.

This tread is about TECHNOLOGY. Advanced technology like source INDIGOS > ANTIGRAVITY > PERPETUMUUM MOBILE > ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE > NEW WAY OF EARNING MONEY (how inteligent indigos children earn much more money THEN THEIR PARENTS)

Indigo understand that new technologY.
So I suggest to read all posts before posting oppinions.

So if your KID is talking about aliens and sit in front of computer earning more than 100.000$/year using only 90 min/day and you adopted that kid than be sure this kid is INDIGO self managed inteligence N/S/C/A project.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by b3rgY]

I just think the baby boomers outlived their usefulness. They are basically obsolete in todays world and all parents should try to let go of their egos and invest in their children some more.

B3, excellent point. Most people read the first thread only. I would like you to talk MORE about the technology that results in Indigo emanation. Please describe in FULL, and tell us everything you know about this N/S/C/A project.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am going to take a few days to get accustomed to the platforms. I thank you for this information. It could be useful. I follow soccer.

I see where your going with this. You have to admit that the next generation is headed towards the non-robotic fields of generating income. Robots will replace many people. Most humans will work in front of a screen. It is true then, that the baby boomers are obsolete. Not all of them, but the ones who cannot use software and use operating systems.

I think I see where your going here. You definatly can see the where the future is heading. These complex websites and programs are almost like a Roman Emperor implementing gladiator games to boost the economy.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is a very juicey topic I agree that there are children that are of the indigo persuasion, however the people had to pin some egoistic excuse for the screwed up kids they were having. If your child is hyper or out of controll it is bs to say he is just an indigo child, he's special. I do stongly believe that the human race is at a point of natural evolution, babies are coming in with parents that recognize their consciousness from the very conception.In my parents day they did not even think you were able to form a thought properly till they indoctrinated you to what things were. I have lived in spiritual conscious communities where amazing children were and are being raised, and they are nothing like your average description of the indigos. They have those traits but with a different level of awareness.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
that's a shame all of B3's posts are gone...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Dogs and cats do not leave me alone. Especially when I am trying to sleep.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It is. I wonder why they erased his posts??

Horror how did you know of him if you just got here?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi SCP, I've been visiting ATS for months, however, I just created my account recently.

I found B3's thread (i think it was called "antygravity and ufo engine explained") where he provided the link to your thread here, and I bookmarked it.

Been coming back since B3 started posting. While some people found his posts/links confusing, or even nonsensical, I found them fascinating - and sometimes downright scary.

I wish I'd saved some of the links he provided. It was something I made a mental note to do, but I never expected all his posts to disappear! Did you keep a record of them?

Oh and BTW, I've enjoyed your posts on this thread. We share a lot of the same ideas.

--

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Fascism at its best...Whenever something comes up that disrupts current known reality, blam...He might even be dead, who knows. Let's just hope he keeps posting on here and wasn't banned...

In the words of Jedi Mind Tricks...

"So # the CIA and they plan, I'd rather stay in Iran."

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What does science and "indigo" children - a term that comes from, some obscure "psychic" Ann Tappe, followed by other "psychic" - who come to that idea by classifying people according to their "aura", had in common!?

In psychology term looks to me like narcissistic personality disorder... there is plenty of that in New Age movement...and delusional parenting..

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Don't worry about B3 -- he can (and already has, IMO) continue posting his pseudo-science by using one of his many alias screen names.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My own guess about what happened to B3's posts would have more to do with his interest in getting people to money into accounts like betfair and fortex than his posts about anti gravity, etc. Those posts had been ongoing where as recently he starting talking about investing money online on asking members for money.

Just a hunch, could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't get how B3's posts can just disappear. I really enjoyed reading them and even thought about saving them at the time. This really just validates much of his information in my mind. Is it possible that someone that is not an ATS staff could delete posts, and is it possible that ATS still has them somewhere, because I would love to have some of that info back.
JK

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is his most recent posts according to ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the Indigo "revolution"...

It is not much of a change persay as some humans have always been able to hold this level of vibration and awareness. It is a change however from earlier days when a majority of humans were not even able to perceive this new level of awareness.

It is only new in the sense that more and more people are opening up to it now. This kind of evolutionary jump could have happened hundreds of years ago if the rich and powerful didn't have such a monopoly on knowledge.

The main stroke of wisdom in the teaching here is that we are all connected, whether it is on the smallest most insignificant level or not. The tree you see in your front yard is a part of you, the computer we are all using now to view this website is a part of you, we are all part of each other. In turn, we are all a part of God. God is us, we are God. Does that make this philosophy any simpler for you (it is in fact reality, philosophy would not give us credit for our dues)?

In the words of the Prophet Robert Marley
"Open your eyes and look within, are you satisfied with the life you're living? We know where we're going, we know where we're from. Leaving paranoia, going to our Father's land. EXODUS."

bs

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've heard several references to IMO. Could anyone give me a link? Any new info on where B3 went? I believe he is missed!
I just looked up B3RGY in the member directory and it gives his status as banned!

[edit on 5-4-2007 by plumranch]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
What does science and "indigo" children - a term that comes from, some obscure "psychic" Ann Tappe, followed by other "psychic" - who come to that idea by classifying people according to their "aura", had in common!?

In psychology term looks to me like narcissistic personality disorder... there is plenty of that in New Age movement...and delusional parenting..

The science of mind. Science of life. Its not really narcissism. It's just that normal people cannot have the respect of Indigos. It's impossible to respect a person who does not respect themselves. Therefore, the Indigo feels he/she has divine right to rule over them.

B3 was really becoming a pain with his requests into getting accounts. I mailed him plenty of times telling him that I dont trust him and to quit bugging me about Betfair. He knew Americans cant open accounts to the site, and wanted to offer us a favor by giving us addresses and such, I had no interests whatsoever. I only cared about his posts. Im glad you got a hold of them Biggie!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
He did offer some good links. Funny even when I stumbled upon this thread I was intrigued and impressed by the areas he was able to provide access to yet I felt I should download the links rather than expect to always access them. Instincts!

Something just happened along the way, it seems and money became the issue instead of or along with the great insight he shared.

Makes me feel like it was a hook, the top secret info, yet it is so interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

The science of mind. Science of life. Its not really narcissism. It's just that normal people cannot have the respect of Indigos. It's impossible to respect a person who does not respect themselves. Therefore, the Indigo feels he/she has divine right to rule over them.

" DIVINE RIGHT - TO RULE OVER others..."
Please - read again what you wrote.

It is just self deception sponsored by obscure and false 'idea'.

They are not 'special' they are just LABELED as such by their parents when instead they should worry about possibility that they are creating future irresponsible sociopaths.

And very disturbing one - especially when put under the science forum.
It is just a profitable enterprise - praying on ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
SCP, how is saying you have "divine right" to rule anyone not flagrant narcissism?

I better not ever hear anything like that from a kid within smacking distance.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I did save some of B3's posts. I never got a chance to get them all because the links would not work. I sure hope he comes back and becomes motivated to give us good information without expecting favors in return. Reading the way he wrote alone was a treat.

To the ones who don't believe that the planet is in the hands of today's youth have some serious waking up to do. It's not narcissism. Most of middle class America is being wiped out. There is a war on the middle class. Most of the problems start with the baby boomer generation who cannot adapt to the digital age. This is just one example.

It's up to the children of today to convince the middle class to go corporate or suffer. What I mean by suffer is the new rising mortgage rates and property tax. The high death taxes..etc...it's going to get tougher in the years to come. Housing market is all but done. College tuitions are on the rise. Who will you rely on when all you know is your 9-5 ? 70% of middle class america (YEARLY INCOME= 125,000 a yr- 35,000) live paycheck to paycheck. How can you live paycheck to check if your making $100,000 a year? 70% !! It's a staggering statistic. People will stop consuming soon and that will lead to a depression within the next 3 years. Guaranteed. Remember these words.

I found this stat on AOL news a few weeks ago. Rising housing foreclosures will force people to adapt to a new style of living comparable to 3rd world countries. Immediate families will start to live together in cramped homes. I hope you people are listening here, this is the future of America.

People need to forget their health benefits and their overdependence on govt for such benefits. HEAL THYSELF, BE YOUR OWN PHYSICIAN - LUKE (bible)

Nature has been here longer than pills. All these pills do is keep you working. With rising property rates, who will be around to start up web businesses? who will design the websites? who will trade off USD currency when the AMERO comes out and the DOLLAR crashes? Not many older people are capable of operating web based businesses. The future is in our hands. I'm afraid MOST of middle aged + people have outlived their usefulness. Their are alot of obsolete people out there who are working superlong hours for currency that is worth spit, and soon won't even be worth sweat.

Years ago in the 1930's, you could of bought a fine suit with a 20 dollar bill and a 20 dollar gold coin. Today, in modern times, you can still buy a fine suit with that 20 dollar gold coin. Which is worth 600$. But what can you buy with that twenty dollar bill?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

" DIVINE RIGHT - TO RULE OVER others..."
Please - read again what you wrote.

It is just self deception sponsored by obscure and false 'idea'.

They are not 'special' they are just LABELED as such by their parents when instead they should worry about possibility that they are creating future irresponsible sociopaths.

And very disturbing one - especially when put under the science forum.
It is just a profitable enterprise - praying on ignorance.

Divine rights yes! Why was King Arthur the only one to pull out Excaliber from the stone? He had divine right to rule. Some people are different. ACCEPT THAT. It's true. I hate to brag about my personal experiences, but I was labeled a psychic by my friends and relatives. I do not wish to have such a burden. I guess I showed and proved one too many times. These relatives and friends write me and visit me quite often to hear my 2 cents on things. I have helped many of them figure out the sources to their problems and predict certain outcomes. I predicted the Subprime mortgage lender crash 2 years ago. It has just happened last month. I cannot read minds, I just predict outcomes and I do it consistently and accurately. But you don't have to take my word. None of you know me personally. I know what I know.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join